ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我为什么要做一名英语老师? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我为什么要做一名英语老师?

British English Listening Practice | Why did I become a teacher?

你好 欢迎回到English with Lucy
Hello and welcome back to English with Lucy!
今天 我准备回答所有
Today I’m going to be answering all
你们提出的问题
of the questions that you sent in
我将要回答从我的Instagram
I’m going to be answering questions from my Instagram,
脸书以及微博上收到的问题
my Facebook and my Weibo
所以 感谢每一位向我提问的小伙伴
So thank you to everybody who asked me a question
希望你们的问题今天都能得到解答
And hopefully yours will get answered today Quickly,
那么 在我们开始之前
before we get started
别忘记关注我所有的社交媒体号
Don’t forget to follow me on all of my social media
所有的账号我都会放在这个地方 有我的脸书
All of it should be here I’ve got my Facebook,
微博 Instagram 还有我的
my Weibo, my Instagram and my… Ah!
当然了 还有我的YouTube
My Youtube channel of course And,
还有 你们可以看到
as you might have seen
在我的上一个视频中 我创立了一个patreon账户
in the last video I’ve recently created a Patreon account
这只是你可以赞助我的视频的一个途径
This is just a way that you can sponsor my videos
也可以得到一些很棒的奖励 比如skype课程
and earn some really nice rewards like skype lessons
以及卡券之类的东西
cards and things like that
我必须向Jamie致谢
And I must say thank you
我的第一位赞助人
to my first sponsor on there
Jaime 赞助了10美元
which is Jaime and he pledged $10
他将很快收到邮局的一封信
and he will be getting a letter in the post very soon! OK,
Jocanda_ros问 你能谈谈传说中和现实中的英国人吗
Jocanda_ros asks”Can you talk about the myths and realities of the English character?” OK,
好的 那我们就谈谈一些典型的英国人
let’s talk about a couple of the English stereotypes
首先我们喜欢喝茶 是的 我们真的很喜欢喝茶
Firstly we like tea Well, we do like tea!
如果有什么问题
If there’s ever a problem
这个回答 第一个回答就是
the answer the number one answer is
喝杯茶吧
“let’s have a cup of tea”
如果你有一场重要的讨论会 我们喝杯茶吧
If you need an important discussion let’s have a cup
这是英国文化中很大的一部分
of tea It is a big part of British culture
另外一个就是 我们经常说对不起
Umm..another one, that we say sorry a lot
这是真的
This is true!
住在英格兰或英国的人
Anyone who lives in England or the UK
都意识到我们总是说对不起
will realise that we say sorry a lot!
即使是不必要的时候 当我搬去西班牙的时候
when it’s not necessary and when I moved to Spain
我也总是说对不起 请
I was saying sorry and please
谢谢 一直说
and thank you all the time
直到我的一个朋友说
until one of my friends was saying like
Lucy 你听起来很绝望 别再道歉了!
“Lucy…you sound desperate like stop apologising!”
但是对了 这真是一个谜 就是我们非常亲切
But yeah, a myth…that we’re very closed
很多我在伦敦教的学生说
A lot of the students that I teach in London say
天啊 英国人太不友好了
“Oh god, English people are just so unfriendly”
我认为伦敦不是代表整个英国的
And I don’t think that London is a good representation
一个很好的例子
of the UK as a whole
所以 我想说我们真的非常友好
So…I would say that we’re very friendly
或许不像其他国家那么友好 但是
Maybe not as friendly as some other nationalities but
如果你认为英国人民不友好
If you think that English people are unfriendly
那你就是遇到了错的英国人
You’ve been meeting the wrong kind of English people
好了 Vales Vales GLZ
Ok so Valess….Vales GLZ
我认为他们是 西班牙人
I imagine they’re…uh…Spanish
Valesglz说 就文化来说住在英国和西班牙最好和最坏的事是什么
Valesglz says”In terms of culture, what is the best and worst thing of living in Spain and the UK?
应该是有关住在英国的西班牙的事
about living in Spain and living in the UK
还有你未来的计划是什么
And what are your plans for the future? OK,
好的 有关西班牙的最好的事情
the best thing about Spain… well,
是可以成为一个西班牙人
it’s got to be the Spaniards!
我喜欢西班牙人民 他们非常友好
I love Spanish people, they are so friendly
非常有趣
so fun and just they know
还有就是他们知道怎么过得开心
how to have a really good time
这也是我为什么未来想要住在西班牙的原因
and that’s basically why I want to live in Spain in the future!
关于住在西班牙
The worst thing
最不好的一点就是政治很腐败
about living in Spain was definitely the political corruption
以及你必须为所有事要做的
and also the amount of paperwork
大量的文书工作
that you have to do for everything
只是申请一个简单的执照
Just to apply for a simple license or
或者国家保险号 或一些此类的事
a national insurance number or something like that
你必须花几个小时排队
You have to spend hours waiting in a queue,
你还要填写非常多的表格
you have to fill in a hundred forms really,
在今天这个时代 这应该可以在网上完成
in this day and age, it should just be available online!
所以那真的非常烦人
So that was very frustrating!
好了 Jaime G Patina 说
Ok so Jaime G Patina says
一个市场营销员如何从广告和推销转到教非母语英语课程
How does a marketer go from ads and pitching to teaching ESL?
你什么时候开始意识到你喜欢把教学作为职业的
When were you aware that you liked teaching as a professional career?
ESL是英语作为第二语言
ESL is English as a Second Language
这是因为我以前在市场部工作
And this is because I used to work in marketing
我的学位是市场营销
and my degree was in marketing I found
我是偶然发现我喜欢教学的
out that I liked teaching by mistake
我经历了一年不顺的工作搁置
I was doing a placement year that went wrong
突然间我就没有工作了
And I suddenly had no job
在我住在马德里之前
I’d done a little bit of teaching
我做过一点教书的工作
before when I was living in Madrid but
但是我搬去了塞维利亚
I moved to Seville I did
我得到了塞维利亚国际托福教学资格
my teaching qualification at TEFL International Seville
那真的很棒
which was great.
如果谁想要在这里工作那就一定要去做
If anyone wants to do it then definitely do it there
我是说 这真的很棒
I mean it was fabulous
他们在这儿给我提供了工作 继续工作后
They offered me a job there, I continued on,
最后爱上了教学
fell in love with teaching
因为我做过市场营销和广告营销
and because I did marketing and advertising
我就想要创立我自己的事业
I wanted to create my own thing
所以 我在这里 做我的事业
So here I am! Doing it!
Alessio Ghironi问 你好 你是天生的金发吗
Alessio Ghironi says”Hi, do you have natural blond hari?
是的 我确实是金发 我从没有染过头发
Yes I do actually I’ve never died my hair before
所以 这是我原生的头发
So…err…this is my hair
我一直都是金发
I’ve always had blonde hair
其实我出生时是姜黄色的头发 但是后来它变成了金黄色
Actually I was born ginger, but then it changed blonde
它差不多一直
and it’s always been more
都是同一个颜色 所以 是的
or less the same colour so yeah..
有一头金发 不好的一点就是
The bad thing about having blonde hair is that this happens
你们能看见这些晒伤吗
Can you see that sunburn?
这只是在阳光下待了二十分钟
That was 20 minutes in the sun!
所以是的 我喜欢我的发色
So yes, I like my
但是我的皮肤特别容易受到伤害
hair colour but my skin is very sensitive
你能拿它怎么办
What can you do!?
好的 Italoooo Italo Santana
Ok so Italoooo….Italo Santana
我故意地用英音讲这个名字
I said that with a British accent deliberately
因为我不会用葡萄牙语说
cos I don’t know how to say that in Portuguese
如果真的要我讲些葡萄牙语
Really wants me to say something in Portuguese
在这个频道 那么 我会说
On this channel. So…I will say….
对不起 我不会说葡萄牙语
Desculpe nao falo Portuguese
这就是我知道全部的葡萄牙语 是的
That’s all I know! Umm yeah…
谢谢 谢谢
Obrigado Obrigada!
葡萄牙语……
Frango Pessego!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Lucy老师的答题课程

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Sissi

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5f8c0WCPHI

相关推荐