ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

能不笑看完吗——如何安全乘坐飞机 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

能不笑看完吗——如何安全乘坐飞机

British Airways safety video - director's cut

好的 你们来这里是要参加英国航空公司安全信息视频的面试
OK, so you are here to audition for a part in the British Airways safety information video.
请面对镜头做一下自我介绍
Can you just look into the camera and give your name please?
嗨 我是Chiwetel Ejiofor
Hi, I’m Chiwetel Ejiofor.
你之前做过安全视频吗?
And have you done any safety videos before?
没有 只演过电影
No, only feature films.
好吧 那这将是你的大突破 对不
Well, this could be your big break, OK, mate?
所以不要搞砸
So don’t mess it up.
大家注意 一切就位了吗?
Shall we get one in the can, guys?
Chiwetel 现在请听我说
Now listen, Chiwetel.
会有一个自动提词机
There’s going to be an autocue
所以你不需要背台词
so you don’t have to learn the lines.
把台词念出来就行
You just read them.
好的 集中注意力
OK, focus.
好 开始
OK, action!
大家好
Hello.
接下来我们会为你演示飞机上的安全装置
We will now demonstrate the safety features on this aircraft
请务必集中注意力
and your attention is essential,
因为这些飞机可能和你之前坐过的任何飞机都不同
as these may differ from any aircraft that you’ve flown on before.
行 就是有点儿表演的痕迹
Hmmm, bit of a show-off.
注意不要让你的手包堵住过道和出口
Take care your hand baggage does not block the aisles or exit.
你可以把手包放在前面座位的下方
It must be put under the seat in front of you
或者放在头顶的行李架上
or in an overhead locker.
往行李架上放物品时请小心谨慎
Place items in the locker carefully
以免行李跌落砸伤别人
as they may fall out and injure someone,
亲爱的 尤其是你包里装满免税商品的时候更要小心
especially if it’s a bag full of duty-free goods, darling.
很抱歉 实际上那句台词是Joanna Lumley的
Actually, sorry. That was meant for Joanna Lumley.
—我真傻 —请继续
– Muppet. – Sorry.
紧急疏散时
In the case of an evacuation,
你需要快速地靠近最近的可用出口
you must move quickly to the closest, usable exit,
别拿任何东西
taking absolutely nothing with you,
我是说啥也别拿 亲
and I mean nothing, sweetie.
呃 这句也是她的台词
Yeah, that was another one of her lines.
卧槽
F*ck me.
尼玛
You ****.
[咳嗽]
(coughs)
不好意思 呃 请开始
Sorry, erm, action.
所有出口都会明显标注 为你指路
All exits are clearly marked and are being pointed out to you now.
请花费时间找离你最近的出口
Please take a moment to locate your nearest exit,
时刻记得出口可能在你后面
bearing in mind this may be behind you.
哇 表现很棒
Wow, that was beautiful!
谢谢夸奖
Oh, thanks.
不 我是说“最近的出口”那里要重读
No, seriously, that bit about the nearest exits, really powerful.
请试读一下“Th-andie”
Please, carry on Th-andie.
—Thandie —不对 抱歉
Thandie. Thandie. Sorry.
打开舱门会自动弹出撤离滑梯
Opening the doors automatically inflates the evacuation slides.
请记住一定要脱掉你的高跟鞋
And remember, high-heeled shoes must be taken off
因为高跟鞋可能会踩破滑梯
as they may tear the slide.
天啊 没门 定制鞋怎么能扔 就像我这双
God! No way! Designer shoes, like me.
它就像我的灵魂伴侣
We are so like soulmates.
这句话剪掉
We should hang.
不剪
No.
好吧
Cool.
如果机舱空气供应不足 会有氧气提供
If the cabin air supply fails, oxygen will be provided.
这种氧气面罩会自动出现
Masks, like this, will apear automatically.
你只需待在座位上把面罩戴上即可
Stay in your seat and pull the mask towards you.
像这样把面罩放在嘴上和鼻子上
Place the mask over your mouth and nose, like this,
就能正常呼吸了 然后把带子调整一下以固定面罩
and breathe normally, adjusting the band to secure it.
请注意一下这个袋子里应该是空的
Please note that the bag may not inflate.
在所有的厕所 商务舱以及头等舱
In all the washrooms, Club World and First cabins,
你需要拉扯彩色纸带以释放氧气面罩
you may need to pull on the coloured streamer to release the mask.
在你帮助别人之前 请首先确保
And please, please, do make sure your own mask is fitted
自己已经戴上了面罩
before helping anyone else.
我做得很精彩
That was so wonderful.
—哦 —你懂得 台词说先顾自己
– Oh! – You know, you’ll get the part.
你认为如此吗?但愿如此
Do you think so? I hope so.
下一位
Next!
好的 请注意
Right, pay attention, please.
你的救生衣就在座位下方
Your life jacket is underneath or beside your seat.
需要的话就把救生衣从容器里取出来
If required, please remove the jacket from its container
然后把它从头上套上
and pull it over your head.
然后把带子绕在腰上
Pass the tapes around your waist
在腰的一侧用双节牢固地固定救生衣
and tie them securely in a double bow at the side.
对 要系双结
And thus, a double bow.
要充气的话 就拉一下红色的开关 就是这个
To inflate, pull the red toggle, as shown.
你一看到这个红色的开关 就知道它是被用力拉的
When you see a red toggle, that’s definitely the toggle to tug.
然后这个完美的救生衣里的空气
Now, the air in this rather wonderful jacket can be topped up
就能通过这个干净的小孔被充进来
by using this neat little mouthpiece.
这里还有一个可爱的口哨灯光组合
There’s also a charming whistle and light combination
以吸引他人的注意
for attracting attention,
你难道不享受那种被瞩目的感觉吗
should you be one of those people who enjoys attention.
很明显的一点就是 在机舱里的时候
And please, fairly obviously, do not inflate your lovely life jacket
请不要拉动开关
until you’ve actually left the aircraft,
给你的救生衣充气
at which point toggle up,
离开飞机后就能充气并随时吹口哨了
inflate away and whistle all you like.
好的 Jim 由我来读台词
OK. So, Jim, I’ll read the line
我边读你边做演示
and then when I do the nod, you do the action.
好的 没问题
OK, yeah.
好的 飞机起飞时
OK, please now ensure that your seat is upright
请确保放直你的座位 放平扶手
and in the take-off position, with armrests down,
如果你有脚蹬和电子设备 请收起来
your footstool and video screen are stowed, if you have them,
然后把桌子折叠
and your table is folded away.
天啊 你看 我起鸡皮疙瘩了
Genius. Look, I’ve got goosebumps.
我做对了吗 折叠桌这样放?
Is that it? Just the tray table?
对 你真了不起
That’s it, and you smashed it.

Oh.
我觉得“我好像啥也没干”
Well I suppose it does have a certain je ne sais quoi.
谢谢你
Thank you.
出现突发事件时 飞机需要紧急迫降
In the unlikely event of the aircraft having to make an emergency landing,
然后你会被告知采取保护性的防撞姿势
you will be told to adopt this protective brace position.
商务舱的旅客
If facing rearwards, in Club World,
需要采取这个姿势
you must adopt this position.
如果有问题的话 请询问飞机乘务员
If you have any questions, please ask your cabin crew.
很好 气氛非常紧张 我喜欢你这张讨厌的脸
Great, very intense. I love the soured face.
或许下一个镜头你可以试着稍微别那么严肃?
Maybe we could try the next bit just a little less serious?
不严肃?
Less serious?
冷静一下 只需稍微改动即可
Just chill out mate, really, you know.
或许你可以试着移动一下你的头部
Maybe if you just move your head actually, just…
—不不 过头了—我知道
– No, no, it’s fine. – I’ve got it.
明白吗?对 这样我们就能看到你那美丽的笑容
You’ve got it? Yeah, just exactly, so we can see the beautiful smile.
要光芒四射
Very radiant.
但不要搞得像拍《X档案》一样 又没有外星人
But it’s not X-Files. There’s no aliens about.
—我明白了 —冷静 好吗
– I got it. – Just chill out, yeah?
—谢谢 —很好
– Thank you. – Brilliant.
Gillian 谢谢配合
Thank you, Gillian.
开始
Action.
在座位区域你会发现Flying Start的捐赠信封
You’ll also find the Flying Start donation envelope in your seat area.
所以如果你有零钱的话 什么币种都行
So if you’ve got any spare change, in any currency, find it,
就把钱拿出来装进信封里
take it out and put it in the envelope.
非常感谢
Please.
完全正确
Spot on.
好的 花絮时间到
OK, that’s a wrap.
我仅代表英国航空公司 Comic Relief和Flying Start频道
On behalf of British Airways, Comic Relief and Flying Start…
对你的关注以及善意捐赠表示感谢
..thank you for your attention and your kind donations.
你捐的每一分钱都会用来帮助全世界的孩子
Every penny of which will help children all over the world…
帮他们度过艰难的生活
..living really tough lives.
如果你有问题 或者你不能找到自己的安全卡
If you have any questions, or you can’t find your safety card…
或者Flying Start信封
..or Flying Start envelope…
请询问非常棒的机组乘务人员
..please ask one of your gorgeous cabin crew members.
祝你旅途愉快
Have an enjoyable flight.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

英国航空安全视频——导演剪辑版。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoQwZ9BQ9Q

相关推荐