ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

时间旅行是可能的 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

时间旅行是可能的

Brian Greene: Time Travel is Possible | BEST OF 2015

我们知道 从某种意义上来说 处于最低点状态的时间才会让变化发生
We know that time in some sense is at rock bottom that which allows change to take place,
对吧
right.
我们注意到 当我们说时光已逝是因为当下的事物和其曾经的状态不同了
When we say that time has elapsed we notice that because things now are different from how they were a little while ago.
而这就是我们所说的光阴荏苒
That’s what we mean by time elapsing.
但是时间真的是现实的基本本质吗
But is time some fundamental quality of reality
还是我们的大脑臆想出来的幻象 从而帮助我们将经验组织为一个连贯的框架 以便我们更好存活
or is it something that our brains impose on our perceptions to organize our experience into some coherent framework that allows us to survive?
我的意思是我能想象到我们在千年的进化压力下
I mean I can well imagine that we have been under evolutionary pressure over the millennia
去形成我们的认知 以便我们能够活下去 吃下一顿饭 为未来做计划
to organize perception so that we can survive, get the next meal, plan for the future.
所有这一切似乎都需要我们有一个时间观念 并且能够适用于
All of that would seemingly require that we have a conception of time that we apply to
我们所经历的一切
what we experience out there.
但是这并不意味着我们所经历的时间是真实的
But that doesn’t mean time as we experience it is real.
这并不意味着 我们所经历的时间就是这个世界被创建的过程
It doesn’t mean that time as we experience is how the world is actually structured.
人们对此提出了很多想法
I mean there are many ideas that people put forward.
其中一种可能是 我们都知道 物质是由分子和原子构成
The possibility for instance that, you know, we all know that matter is made of molecules and atoms.
有没有可能时间也是由某种成分构成?
Could it be that time is also made of some kind of ingredient?
或是一种时间分子?
A molecule of time?
或是一种时间原子?
An atom of time?
那真的是时间在基本水平上的样子吗?
Is that really what time is at fundamental level and
如果时间的一个元素能够自己对号入座
what if it had one of these ingredients in time you can stitch you in time all by itself
那时间会有什么暗示吗
will there be any hint of time as we experienced all
当我们在那些时间元素里经历一切 为了填满所知道的时间
during many of these ingredients in order to fill out time as we know it
我是指找到一个暗示
I mean to find hint to do a molecule of age to all
你不会知道那是不是
you wouldn’t know that is wet that can
也就是指时间原材不必基于与微观合并质量的直接关系
right mean the ingredient doesn’t necessarily bare a direct relationship to the microscopic a merging qualities
许多时间元素就像我们希望的聚集在一起 像一杯水一样
that many of those ingredient want put together we’re yelled ,like your glass of water.
时间也可以这样 可能一些时间元素和我们经历的时间完全不同
Time could be the same thing, there might be ingredient of time that bare no resembling the time we experienced
那也可能是时间被注入集合体的更为基本的方式
and yet that might be the more fundamental way the time is injected into the make up of proprietary
时间旅行的确是有可能的
Time travel is absolutely possible.
我在这里谈论的可不是某种科幻小说
And this is not some sort of weird sci-fi thing that I’m talking about here.
100多年以前 爱因斯坦就告诉过我们时间旅行是有可能的
Albert Einstein taught us more than 100 years ago that time travel is possible if you’re
当你指的是通往未来的时间旅行
focusing upon time travel to the future.
当然 我并不是指人人都会随着时间变老这件事
And I’m not referring to the silly thing that we all age, right.
我们都在走向未来
We’re all going into the future.
当然 我说的是如果你想跨越未来 如果你想
Sure, I’m talking about if you wanted to leapfrog into the future, if you wanted to
看看一百万年后地球会是什么样的 爱因斯坦告诉我们
see what the Earth will be like a million years from now, Albert Einstein told us how
如何去做
to do that.
事实上 他给我们提出了两种方案
In fact he told us two ways of how to do it.
一种方案是 你可以造一艘宇宙飞船 以接近光的速度进入太空 转个身
You can build a spaceship, go out into space near the speed of light, turn around and come
然后回来
back.
想象一下 你去了六个月 然后一转身 你又回来了六个月。
Imagine you go out for six months and you turn around and you come back for six months.
这时候你就会发现你老了一岁
You will be one year older.
但他告诉我们 你的时间流逝地在地球上慢得多
But he taught us that your time is elapsing much slower than time back on Earth.
所以当你走出你的飞船 你只是老了一岁 然而地球上已经过去了
So when you step out of your ship you’re one year older but Earth has gone through
很多很多年
many, many years.
它可能过去了一万年 十年或者是一百万年 这取决于你的速度
It can have gone through 10,000, 100,000 or a million years depending on how close to
和你旅行时的光速
the speed of light you traveled.
他还告诉我们 如果你去时间黑洞的边缘附近闲逛
And he also taught us if you go and hang out near the edge of a black hole
对你来说 在黑洞边缘的时间流逝得比在地球上更慢
time again will elapse more slowly for you at the edge of the black hole than back on Earth.
所以你在那里逗留一会 返回地球 再次走出你的飞船
So you hang out there for a while, you come back and again you get out of your ship and
你会发现来到了未来的任何时间 这都取决于
it will be any number of years into the future, whatever you want all depending on how close
你离黑洞边缘有多近和你在那里逗留了多久
you got to the edge of the black hole and how long you hung out there.
这就是到未来的时间旅行
That is time travel to the future.
当然 现在人们真正想知道的是如何回到过去
Now of course what people really want to know about is getting back.
那么你能够穿越到过去吗?
Can you travel back to the past?
我可不这么认为
I don’t think so.
我们都无法确切得知
We don’t know for sure.
没有人给出一个明确的证据表明你不能穿越到过去
No one has given a definitive proof that you can’t travel to the past.
事实上 一些非常有声望的科学家已经提出了你可能穿越到过去
In fact, some very reputable scientists have suggested ways that you might travel to the
的方法
past.
但每次当我们再看这些建议和细节时 似乎清楚地知道
But every time we look at the proposals and detail it seems kind of clear that they’re
他们正处于已知物理定律的边缘
right at the edge of the known laws of physics.
我们大多数人也知道 当物理学发展到一定的地步 我们对事物了解地更透彻
And most of us feel that when physics progresses to a point that we understand things even
我们就会排除这些提议 因为它们并不会奏效
better, these proposals just will be ruled out, they won’t work.
但是我想我要说的是 这是个基于我们目前所知的概率极低的可能性
But I guess I would say there’s a long shot possibility based on what we know today that
即穿越回去的时间旅行或许可行
time travel to the past might be possible.
而我们大多数人是不会拿我们的生命做赌注的
But most of us wouldn’t bet our life on it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

根据爱因斯坦的理论为我们解析时间旅行的可能性

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

nife

审核员

霜霜

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmk1VZQpuzk

相关推荐