ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

史上最简大脑训练法击败拖延 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

史上最简大脑训练法击败拖延

Brain Training to Beat Procrastination with the World's Easiest Learning Technique | Barbara Oakley

番茄工作法大概是所有学习方法中最有效的方法之一
The Pomodoro technique is probably one of the most powerful techniques in all of learning.
所以我在全球最大规模的网络课堂上开设了一门关于如何学习的课程
So I teach a course of learning how to learn that’s actually the world’s largest massive open online course.
我们有大约两百万的听众
We have something like two million people.
番茄工作法也是最流行的时间管理方法
And the Pomodoro technique is the most popular technique
我收到过关于它近上千人的来信
I hear from literally thousands of people.
我不得不把这归功于番茄工作法的创始者弗郎西斯科·西里洛
And I have to give credit to the creator, who was Francesco Cirillo.
他于20世纪八十年代早期创立了这一工作法
He developed this technique in the early 1980s.
并且由于它十分简单以至于人人都能快速上手
And it’s so simple that really anybody can do it.
你所要做的一切就是集中注意力
So all you have to do is turn off all distractions.
确保你的手机处于静音状态
So no little ringy-dingys on your cell phone or anything like that; on your computer you
把电脑上所有可能弹出的信息窗口全部关闭
want to turn off any kind of messages that might arise.
设一个25分钟的定时器 然后在剩下的25分钟里就集中注意力去处理工作
Set a timer for 25 minutes, and then just focus as intently as you can for those 25 minutes.
现在如果你像我一样 开始走神而不去处理工作
Now if you’re like me, you’ll start focusing away and you’re working away, and then you
然后你突然抬头发现两分钟已经过去了
look up at the timer and two minutes have passed.
然后我的脑子就在想:“我已经荒废两分钟了么?
Then my brain goes, “I’ve only done two minutes?
我不能就这样浪费剩下的23分钟!”
I can’t do another 23 minutes on this Pomodoro!”
接着我开始静下心来慢慢集中注意力到工作上去
And I let the thought just go right on by, and I return my focus to whatever I’m working on.
当25分钟结束时 我就休息一会儿
And when the 25 minutes is up, I relaxed of a little bit
我可以转移注意力到其他东西上去
I turn my attention to something else.
现在我将承认如果我真的以这种方法投入到工作中去 我可能会一直坚持下去
Now I will admit that if I really get into the flow of what I’m doing that I will continue sometimes.
你可能好奇于为什么这个数字是25分钟然而事实上我们也不知道
You might wonder why that 25 minutes is the magic number, and the reality is we don’t really know.
当前并没有太多关于番茄工作法为何有如此奇效的研究
There’s not a lot of research on the Pomodoro technique which is surprising because it’s
所以它开始不可思议的流传开来而且人们也发现它是如此的有帮助
so incredibly popular and people find it very useful.
但是这儿有一个有关番茄工作法的小趣闻
But there’s an interesting tidbit related to the Pomodoro technique, and that is that:
当你即使仅仅是想一些你非常抗拒的事情
when you even just think about something that you don’t like very much it activates a
它都会刺激大脑中的一部分使其感到不适
portion of the brain that experiences pain.
这就是为什么大脑会自然而然的转移注意力到其他一些无关的事上
And so the brain naturally enough shifts its attention to something else, anything else,
像脸书 推特或者其他类似的东西上
like Facebook or Twitter or something like that.
而你真正要做的事情却被拖延掉了
And what you’ve just done is you’ve procrastinated.
番茄工作法要做的只是当你工作开始时去设一个定时器
And what the Pomodoro technique does, when you do it you’re setting that timer.
你不需要坐在那儿不停的想“我要赶快去完成家庭作业”
You don’t want to sit there and think, “I am going to finish this homework set” or
或者“我要去马上处理这些问题并且搞定它”
“I’m going to work on this problem and get it all finished.”
你只要去想“我得在这25分钟的时间里去做点什么”
You just want to think, “I’ve got 25 minutes where I just have to work on something.”
甚至都不用去细想你要去做什么
Don’t even think about what that something is.
它已经不知不觉中进入了你大脑的潜意识当中
What that does is it slips in under your brain’s radar.
它不会过度的刺激你大脑中某个部分然而关于大脑中的痛感
It doesn’t activate so much that pain in your brain; and then that pain in the brain,
有研究表明它可以持续达20分钟之久
research has shown it lasts for 20 minutes.
所以当你如果工作了25分钟之后你会突然发现你自己已经完全投入其中
So if you work for 25 minutes you will suddenly find yourself getting into the flow because
因为你已经成功度过了不适期
you’ve gone past that painful period.
所以番茄工作法在许多不同的时候以各种微妙的方式发挥着作用
So the Pomodoro technique is effective in many different some very subtle ways and so
这也是我为何如此高度推崇它的原因
I highly recommend it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何训练大脑高效迅速完成工作(芭芭拉·奥克利)

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Chieh

审核员

WeiRan

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTQDaUQ9MAU

相关推荐