未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

大脑魔术

Brain magic | Keith Barry

大脑魔术 什么是大脑魔术
Brain magic. What’s brain magic all about?
对我来说 大脑魔术是
Brain magic to me indicates that area of magic
关于心理学和读心术的一个魔术领域
dealing with psychological and mind-reading effects.
不同于传统魔术 它使用语言的力量
So unlike traditional magic, it uses the power of words,
语言欺骗 非语言交流
linguistic deception, non-verbal communication
和多种技术来创造出一种第六感的错觉
and various other techniques to create the illusion of a sixth sense.
现在我来告诉你们 一旦知道方法后
I’m going to show you all how easy it is
控制人类的心灵有多简单
to manipulate the human mind once you know how.
我希望台下的所有观众都加入我 跟我来
I want everybody downstairs also to join in with me and everybody.
首先 我希望所有人都把你们的手抬起来
I want everybody to put out your hands like this for me, first of all.
好 一起拍一下
OK, clap them together, once.
好的 现在把手反过来
OK, reverse your hands.
完全的跟着我来做动作
Now, follow my actions exactly.
大概一半的观众举起的是左手 为什么呢
Now about half the audience has their left hand up. Why is that?
很好 交叉双手 右手这样抬过来
OK, swap them around, put your right hand up.
现在交叉你的双手 这样你右手的手指
Cross your hands over, so your right hand goes over,
就可以像这样交叉
interlace your fingers like this,
这时 要确保你的右手拇指放在左手拇指外面
then make sure your right thumb is outside your left thumb —
这非常重要
that’s very important.
你的放错了 换回来
Yours is the other way around, so swap it around.
太棒了 好的 现在像我一样去伸展你们的手指
Excellent, OK. Extend your fingers like this for me.
很好 轻轻碰一次
All right. Tap them together once.
好了 现在 如果你不允许我欺骗你的大脑
OK, now, if you did not allow me to deceive your minds,
你就能这样做
you would all be able to do this.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
那么 现在你能够看到
Now you can see how easy it is
一旦你了解它 控制人们的想法是多么简单
for me to manipulate the human mind, once you know how.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
好了 我记得我大概15岁的时候
Now, I remember when I was about 15,
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我读过一本生活杂志
I read a copy of Life magazine,
里面写到有一个75岁的又老又瞎的俄国老太太
which detailed a story about a 75-year-old blind Russian woman
她可以感觉的到印刷体
who could sense printed letters —
现在仍然有人还在尝试这个
there’s still people trying to do it —
(笑声)
(Laughter)
这个老太太可以通过触摸来感觉出印刷字体 甚至颜色
— who could sense printed letters and even sense colors, just by touch.
但她是真的已经完全瞎了
And she was completely blind.
她还可以在背对着的
She could also read the serial numbers on bills
很硬的表面上用手指读出账单上的序列号
when they were placed, face down, on a hard surface.
我当时着了迷了 但同时我也在怀疑
Now, I was fascinated, but at the same time, skeptical.
怎么可能会有人能用指尖阅读呢
How could somebody read using their fingertips?
你看 如果你认真去思考 如果这个人已经完全瞎了
You know, if you actually think about it, if somebody is totally blind —
某人昨天做了一个演示 在一个房间里
a guy yesterday did a demonstration in one of the rooms,
大家都闭上眼 他们只能听到声音
where people had to close their eyes and they could just hear things.
去尝试和理解这种十分诡异的东西
And it’s just a really weird thing to try and figure out.
怎么可能会有人能用指尖阅读呢
How could somebody read using their fingertips?
早些时候 在一段要在电视节目前播放的MTV里
Now earlier on, as part of a TV show that I have coming up on MTV,
我尝试了一个相似的
I attempted to give a similar demonstration
关于现在所谓第二视觉的展示
of what is now known as second sight.
那么我们一起看一下吧
So, let’s take a look.
(视频) 男: 我们开始吧
(Video) Man: There we go.
我会帮助你坐到车里
I’m going to guide you into the car.
Kathryn: (笑声)
Kathryn Thomas: (Laughter)
男: 你做的很好 继续
Man: You’re OK, keep on going.
Kathryn: 你好吗
KT: How are you?
Keith Barry: Kathryn 我是keith
Keith Barry: Kathryn, it’s Keith here.
我现在要带你去一个秘密的地方 好吗
I’m going to take you to a secret location, OK?
KB: 现在 kathryn 你从遮眼布中完全看不到任何东西 对吧
Kathryn, there was no way you could see through that blindfold.
K: 是的 但是请别那样叫我的名字KB:好的 不过你确定看不见 是吗
Kathryn: OK, but don’t say my name like that. Keith Barry: But you’re OK?
K: 是的
K: Yes.
KB: 你不能从任何角度看到外界 对么K: 是的 我看不到
Keith Barry: No way to see through it? Kathryn: No.
KB: 好 我正要把它取下来 你没事的 没事的
KB: I’ll take it off.
你想把其它部分也取下来吗
Do you want to take the rest off?
接着取下来 你没事的 我们先停一秒钟
Take it off, you’re OK. We’ll stop for a second.
K: 我真担心我即将看到的东西
K: I’m so afraid of what I’m going to see.
KB: 不用担心 你很好 取下来 没事的 你很安全
KB: You’re fine, take it off. You’re OK. You’re safe.
你有没有听说过第二视觉
Have you ever heard of second sight?
K: 没有
K: No.
KB: 第二视觉是精神控制专家借助于
KB: Second sight is whereby a mind-control expert
别人的眼睛来看透东西
can see through somebody else’s eyes.
并且我现在打算试试
And I’m going to try that right now.
K: 天啊
K: God.
KB: 你准备好了吗
KB: Are you ready?
路在哪儿呢 没办法
Where is it? There’s no way —
(嘟)
(Beep)
K: 哦 我的天啊
K: Oh, my God!
KB: 嘘 不要说话
KB: Don’t say anything,
我正在试着通过你的眼睛看路呢 我看不到
I’m trying to see through your eyes. I can’t see.
K: 那有一面墙 一面墙
K: There’s a wall, there’s a wall.
KB: 你快看着路 看着路面
KB: Look at the road, look at the road.
K: 好 好 好 哦 我的天啊
KT: OK, OK, OK. Oh, my God!
KB: 现在 前面有什么东西吗K: 没有 没有 没有
KB: Now, anything coming at all? KT: No No No
KB: 真的吗 没有吗
KB: Sure there’s not?
K: 没 没有 我就只盯着路面
KT: No, no, I’m just still looking at the road.
我正看着路面 一直看着
I’m looking at the road, all the time.
我的眼睛没有离开过地面
I’m not taking my eyes off the road.
(嘟)
(Beep)
(嘟)
(Beep)
(嘟)
(Beep)
K: 啊 我的天呐
KT: Oh, my God!
KB: 我们在哪 我们在哪
KB: Where are we? Where are we?
我们在上坡 我们在上坡吗
We’re going uphill, are we going uphill?
K: 看着路 (嘟)
KT: Look at the road — (Beep)
你还带着那该死的遮眼布呢
Still got that goddamn blindfold on.
KB: 什么
KB: What?
K: 你是怎么做到的
KT: How are you doing this?
KB: 别再分散我的注意力了
KB: Just don’t break my concentration.
KB: 我们还好 对吧
We’re OK, though? KT: Yes.
这太诡异了
That’s so weird.
我们快到了 啊 我的天呐
We’re nearly there. Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
KB: 我停下了
KB: And I’ve stopped.
K: 这太诡异了
KT: That is weird.
你像个天生的怪物
You’re like a freak-ass of nature.
这是我这辈子做过最恐怖的事情
That was the most scary thing I’ve ever done in my life!
(掌声)
(Applause)
KB: 谢谢
KB: Thank you.
另外 两天之前我们才录了这个片段
By the way, two days ago, we were going to film this
在比赛场地 有一个小伙子坐在我们的车里
down there, at the race course, and we got a guy into a car,
后座还有一个摄像师
and we got a camera man in the back,
但半路上开着车的时候
but halfway through the drive,
他告诉我他有一个 我想是有什么东西
he told me he had, I think it was a nine-millimeter,
卡住了他的腿
stuck to his leg.
所以我特别快的停了下来
So, I stopped pretty quick, and that was it.
所以 你觉得有可能去通过别人的眼睛去看东西吗
So, do you believe it’s possible to see through somebody else’s eyes?
就是这个问题
That’s the question.
现在 我想这里的大部分人都会下意识的说 这不可能
Now, most people here would automatically say no.
好的 但我想要你明白一些事实
OK, but I want you to realize some facts.
我从遮眼布里什么也看不到
I couldn’t see through the blindfold.
那辆车也没有以任何方式耍花招以及变戏法
The car was not gimmicked or tricked in any way.
那个女孩 我之前从未见过 好吧
The girl, I’d never met before, all right.
我希望你思考一小会儿
So, I want you to just think about it for a moment.
很多人想走到台上
A lot of people try to come up
用他们的逻辑去解释刚刚发生了什么 好吧
with a logical solution to what just happened, all right.
但因为你的大脑并没受到过有关欺骗的艺术的训练
But because your brains are not trained in the art of deception,
你提出的解释
the solutions you come up with
会是99%的不靠谱
will, 99 percent of the time, be way off the mark.
这是因为魔术是引导你的注意力的
This is because magic is all about directing attention.
举个例子 我不想要你看我的右手
If, for instance, I didn’t want you to look at my right hand,
好 这时 我不看它
then I don’t look at it.
但是如果我想让你关注我的右手
But if I wanted you to look at my right hand,
这时 我也看它
then I look at it, too.
你明白吗 一旦你知道怎么做 它就非常简单
You see, it’s very simple, once you know how,
但从其它方面想它就会超级复杂
but very complicated in other ways.
我现在就给大家展示一下 就现在
I’m going to give you some demonstrations right now.
我需要两名观众上台来协助我
I need two people to help me out real quick. Can you come up?
让我们看看谁合适呢 下面的最后的那个 你能也迅速上来吗
And let’s see, down at the end, here, can you also come up, real quick?
对 后排这位 可以吗
Do you mind? Yes, at the end.
好的 掌声鼓励他们上台
OK, give them a round of applause as they come up.
你可能需要这边的楼梯 这边
You might want to use the stairs, there.
(掌声)
(Applause)
现在 有一个非常重要的事情 大家必须知道
It’s very important for everybody here to realize
我从来没有安排过你们任何东西
I haven’t set anything up with you.
你也不知道即将发生什么 同意吗
You don’t know what will happen, right?
好 你介意站在这边一会儿吗
Would you mind just standing over here for a moment?
你叫什么名字Nicole: Nicole
Your name is? Nicole: Nicole.
(电话铃响) 那你叫什么名字
KB: Nicole, and?
(电话铃声)
(Telephone ringing)
好的 这有点突发状况 接吧 接吧 接吧
KB: Actually, here’s the thing, answer it, answer it, answer it.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
是女孩儿吗男人: 已经挂断了
Is it a girl? Man: They’ve already gone.
KB: 哦 好吧 你们交换一下位置
KB: OK, swap over positions.
能站在这儿吗 这会更简单一些
Can you stand over here? This will make it easier.
好 太可惜了 我已经把我的王牌告诉你们了
Pity, I would have told them it was the ace of spades.
好的 靠近一点
OK, a little bit closer.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
很好 再靠近一点点 过来点 他们看起来很紧张
OK, a little bit closer, come over — they look really nervous up here.
你相信邪恶巫术吗
Do you believe in witchcraft?
Nicole: 不信
Nicole: No.
KB: 西方巫术呢Nicole: 也不相信
KB: Voodoo? Nicole: No.
KB: 晚上突然发生的事情Nicole: 不信
KB: Things that go bump in the night? Nicole: No.
KB: 除此之外 还有别的吗 没有了 好吧
KB: Besides, who’s next, no, OK.
我要你像现在这样站着
I want you to just stand exactly like this for me,
如果你不介意 请把你的袖子卷起来
pull up your sleeves, if you don’t mind.
好的 现在 我要你去感受
OK, now, I want you to be aware
感受你周围所有不同的感觉
of all the different sensations around you,
因为我们正在尝试一个巫术的试验
because we’ll try a voodoo experiment.
我想要你去意识到这些感受 但是除非我问你 不要说任何话
I want you to be aware of the sensations, but don’t say anything until I ask you,
除非我让你睁眼 不要睁开眼
and don’t open your eyes until I ask you.
面向这个方向站 闭上眼
From this point onwards, close your eyes,
不要说话 不要睁眼
do not say anything, do not open them,
去感受周围的感觉
be aware of the sensations.
有没有 你感觉到什么吗
Yes or no, did you feel anything?
Nicole: 有
Nicole: Yes.
KB: 你感觉到了吗 你感觉到什么了
KB: You did feel that? What did you feel?
Nicole: 在我的背上碰了一次
Nicole: A touch on my back.
KB: 你感觉到几次
KB: How many times did you feel it?
Nicole: 两次
Nicole: Twice.
KB: 两次吗 好的 把你的左胳膊伸到前面
KB: Twice. OK, extend your left arm out in front of you.
伸出你的左胳膊 好的
Extend your left arm, OK.
保持在这个位置
OK, keep it there.
注意周围的感觉 不要说话 不要睁眼 可以吗
Be aware of the sensations, don’t say anything, don’t open your eyes, OK.
你感觉到什么了吗
Did you feel anything, there?
Nicole: 好的LB: 你感觉到什么了
Nicole: Yes. KB: What did you feel?
Nicole: 三个
Nicole: Three —
KB: 像是三次挠痒痒吗Nicole: 是的
KB: Like a tickling sensation? Nicole: Yes.
KB: 你能告诉我们是在哪个部位吗
KB: Can you show us where?
好 太棒了 睁开你的眼睛
OK, excellent. Open your eyes.
我从来没有接触过你
I never touched you.
我触碰的是他的后背 还有他的胳膊
I just touched his back, and I just touched his arm.
一个巫术试验
A voodoo experiment.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
对 我在夜总会里像这样逛一晚上
Yeah, I walk around nightclubs all night like this.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你在这边坐一会
You just take a seat over here for a second.
我会再请你帮忙 一会儿
I’m going to use you again, in a moment.
不介意的话 你能跟我坐在这里吗
Can you take a seat right over here, if you don’t mind.
就坐在这儿吧 男: 好
Sit right here. Man: OK.
KB: 好的 坐下 很好
KB: OK, take a seat. Excellent, OK.
现在 我要你直视我 好吧
Now, what I want you to do is look directly at me, OK,
通过你的鼻子深呼吸
just take a deep breath in through your nose,
从嘴巴吐气 放松
letting it out through your mouth, and relax.
眼睛可以闭上 计数 5 4 3 2 1
Allow your eyes to close, on five, four, three, two, one.
现在闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes right now.
好 现在 我不是在催眠你
OK, now, I’m not hypnotizing you,
我仅仅是让你进入一种高度同步状态
I’m merely placing you in a heightened state of synchronicity,
所以我们的心灵联系在一起
so our minds are along the same lines.
想象你就像是在下沉 漂移和上浮一样 进入一种放松的状态
And as you sink and drift and float into this relaxed state of mind,
我要把你的左手 放在这里
I’m going to take your left hand, and just place it up here.
并且我要你保持在那 就一会儿
I want you to hold it there just for a moment,
并且要你允许自己的手
and I only want you to allow your hand
去下沉 漂移和上浮一样放回桌面
to sink and drift and float back to the tabletop
用相同的速度
at the same rate and speed
就像是下沉和上浮一样进入放松的意识状态
as you drift and float into this relaxed state of awareness,
允许它慢慢的回到桌面
and allow it to go all the way down to the tabletop.
就是那样 一直落下来 一直落下来 一直落下来
That’s it, all the way down, all the way down, all the way down.
再落 再落 再落 再落
and further, and further, and further, and further.
太棒了
Excellent.
我要你让你的手稳固的粘在桌面上
I want you to allow your hand to stick firmly to the tabletop.
好 现在 搁在那儿
OK, now, allow it to stay there.
好 一会儿 你会感觉到一定的压力 好吧
OK, now, in a moment, you’ll feel a certain pressure, OK,
我要你感觉到这种压力
and I want you to be aware of the pressure.
只要意识到压力的存在
Just be aware of the pressure.
我只要你控制你的手
And I only want you to allow your hand
感觉到压力释放的时候从桌面上慢慢的往下落
to float slowly back up from the tabletop as you feel the pressure release,
但仅仅是当你感觉到压力释放的时候
but only when you feel the pressure release.
你明白了吗 回答明白或者没明白
Do you understand? Just answer yes or no.
男: 明白了
Man: Yes.
KB: 停在那儿
KB: Hold it right there.
好的 只有你感觉压力回去的时候
Ok,and only when you feel the pressure go back,
我要你控制你的手慢速的下落到桌面
allow your hand to drift back to the tabletop,
但仅当你能感受到压力的时候
but only when you feel the pressure.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
好的 非常完美的完成了 让我们再试一次
OK, that was wonderfully done. Let’s try it again.
太好了 现在你已经掌握了 让我们尝试些更有意思的
Excellent. Now that you’ve got the idea, let’s try something even more interesting.
把手放在桌面上 保持眼睛闭上
Allow it to stick firmly to the tabletop, keep your eyes closed.
你能站起来吗 好的 请站起来 站到舞台前面
Can you stand up? Just stand, stage forward.
我要你直指着他的前额
I want you to point directly at his forehead.
好吧
OK.
想象你们之间存在着一种连结
Imagine a connection between you and him.
只在你想让压力释放的时候
Only when you want the pressure to be released,
做一个向上抬的动作 像这样
make an upward gesture, like this,
但只是你想释放这个压力的时候
but only when you want it to be released.
你想等多久都可以
You can wait as long as you want,
但记住只有你想释放这个压力的时候
but only when you want the pressure released.
好吧 让我们再试一次
OK, let’s try it again.
好的 现在想象一下你们之间的连接
OK, now, imagine the connection, OK.
直接指着他的前额
Point directly at his forehead.
记住只有你想释放压力的时候 我们再试一次
Only when you want the pressure released, we’ll try it again.
好 这次搞定了 太棒了
OK, it worked that time, excellent.
停在那 停在那 你们两个 都停一下
And hold it there, both of you.
只有当你感觉到压力回来的时候 再做放下的动作
Only when you want the pressure to go back, make a downward gesture.
你想等多久都可以
You can wait as long as you want.
你做的有点快 但是他还是放下去了 很好
You did it pretty quickly, but it went down, OK.
现在 我要你注意
Now, I want you to be aware that in a moment,
当你听到我捏响指时 再睁开眼
when I snap my fingers, your eyes will open, again.
无论是忘记或记得刚刚发生的事情都可以
It’s OK to remember to forget, or forget to remember what happened.
很多人会问你刚刚在这里发生了什么
Most people ask you, “What the hell just happened up here?”
但没问题 你甚至没有被催眠
But it’s OK that even though you’re not hypnotized,
你会忘记发生的所有的一切
you will forget everything that happened.
倒数 5 4 3 2 1 睁眼 清醒过来吧
On five, four, three, two, one — open your eyes, wide awake.
给他们以热烈的掌声 请回到座位上
Give them a round of applause, as they go back to their seats.
(掌声)
(Applause)
好了 你可以回去了
OK, you can go back.
(掌声)
(Applause)
我曾经看过一个电影 叫做 The Gods Are Crazy
I once saw a film called “The Gods Are Crazy.”
有人看过那个电影吗 看来是有的
Has anybody here seen that film? Yeah.
你还记得当他们把可乐瓶子扔出飞机的时候
Remember when they threw the Coke out of the airplane,
可乐瓶摔在地上却没有碎吗
and it landed on the ground, and it didn’t break?
看 那是因为可乐瓶特别坚固
Now, see, that’s because Coke bottles are solid.
基本上不可能打碎一个可乐瓶
It’s nearly impossible to break a Coke bottle.
要不你来试一下
Do you want to try it?
干的漂亮 她真是一点也不冒险
Good job. She’s not taking any chances.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你知道 意志力是心灵对物理事物和事情的
You see, psychokinesis is the paranormal influence
超自然影响
of the mind on physical events and processes.
对于一些魔术师或者心理学家来说
For some magicians or mentalists,
有时调羹会弯曲或熔化 有时不会
sometimes the spoon will bend or melt, sometimes it will not.
有时候物体会飞出桌子 有时不会
Sometimes the object will slide across the table, sometimes it will not.
这取决于你有多少能量
It depends on how much energy you have that day,
如此之类的
so on and so forth.
我们现在要做一些关于意志力的实验
We’re going to try an experiment in psychokinesis, right now.
到这边来 站在我旁边 太好了
Come right over here, next to me. Excellent.
现在看这个可乐瓶
Now, have a look at the Coke bottle.
确保它是结实的 只有一个瓶口 是个很普通的可乐瓶着
Make sure it is solid, there’s only one hole, and it’s a normal Coke bottle.
如果你想 你可以朝着桌子猛敲 要小心
And you can whack it against the table, if you want; be careful.
就算它特别结实 我还是想站远点 好吧
Even though it’s solid, I’m standing away. Ok,
我要你用两个手指捏着这儿 你的拇指
I want you to pinch right here with two fingers and your thumb.
很好 现在我这儿有一块玻璃碎片
Excellent. Now, I’ve got a shard of glass here, OK.
你检查一下这块玻璃碎片
I want you to examine the shard of glass.
小心点 它还是很锋利的 只要拿着它一小会儿
Careful, it’s sharp. Just hold on to it for a moment.
现在 举在这儿
Now, hold it out here.
现在 我要你去想象 许多年前的一段已经分手的恋爱关系
I want you to imagine, right now, a broken relationship from many years ago.
你要想象从那个破碎的关系 从那个男人那里
I want you to imagine all the negative energy
产生的所有消极的能量
from that broken relationship, from that guy,
都赋予给这块碎玻璃
being imparted into the broken piece of glass,
把这块碎玻璃当成那个男人 好吧
which will represent him, OK.
但我要求你必须非常认真
But I want you to take this very seriously.
盯着这块玻璃 忽略在场的所有人
Stare at the glass, ignore everybody right here.
在这段时间里 你会感受到某些感觉 好吧
In a moment, you’ll feel a certain sensation, OK,
当你感受到这种感觉的时候
and when you feel that sensation,
你要把这块碎玻璃放进瓶子里
I want you to drop the piece of glass into the bottle.
想想那个男人 那个混…呃..那个男人
Think of that guy, that ba — that guy.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我正努力当个好人
I’m trying to be good here.
好 当你有感觉的时候
OK, and when you feel the sensation —
可能需要一些时间 放进瓶子里
it might take a while — drop it into the glass.
好的 放进瓶子里
OK, drop it in.
现在 想象着所有的消极的能量都在里面
Now, imagine all that negative energy in there.
想着他的名字 想着他 在瓶子里面
Imagine his name and imagine him inside the glass.
并且你要去摇晃这个瓶子来
And I want you to release that negative energy
释放所有的消极能量
by shaking it from side to side.
(碎片摇晃时碰撞发出的声音)
(Burst)
(笑声)
(Laughter)
那里面可真有不少消极能量啊
That was a lot of negative energy, built up in there.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
我还需要你去想着他的名字 看着我然后想他的名字
I also want you to look at me and think of his name.
好 想一下他的名字由几个字母组成
OK, think of how many letters in the title of his name.
有五个字母
There’s five letters in the title.
你没反应 所以是四个字母
You didn’t react to that, so it’s four letters.
想着他名字的一个字母
Think of one of the letters in the title.
他的名字有个K 有个字母K
There’s a K in his name, there is a K.
想想我是怎么知道的 因为我的名字也是K打头的
I knew that because my name starts with a K also,
但他的名字不是K打头的 是M打头的
but his name doesn’t start with a K, it starts with an M.
下次你见到Mike的时候替我向他问候一下
Tell Mike I said hello, the next time you see him.
是他的名字吗 Nicole: 嗯嗯
Was that his name? Nicole: Mm-hmm.
KB: 好的 给她一点掌声鼓励
KB: OK, give her a round of applause.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
我还有一件事要分享给你
I’ve got one more thing to share with you right now.
实际上 Chris 我本来要选你来参加
Actually, Chris, I was going to pick you for this,
但现在要你上来帮我选别人
but instead of picking you, can you hop up here
你能来为下个实验挑选一个受害者吗?
and pick a victim for this next experiment?
并且受害人应该是一个男士 这是唯一的要求
And it should be a male victim, that’s the only thing.
Chris Anderson: 哦 好的
Chris Anderson: Oh, OK.
KB: 我本来打算选你的
KB: I was going to use you,
但我决定换人 因为明年我还想再来一次TED呢
but I decided I might want to come back another year.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
CA: 好吧 为了奖励一个说”eureka”并且
CA: Well, to reward him for saying “eureka,”
挑选Michael过来做演讲的人 Steven
and for selecting Michael Mercil to come and talk to us — Steve Jurvetson.
KB: 好的 Steven 快点上来吧
KB: OK, Steve, come on up here.
(掌声)
(Applause)
CA: 你知道
CA: You knew!
KB: 好 Steven 我要你坐下来 坐在这后面 好极了
KB: OK, Steve, I want you to take a seat, right behind here. Excellent.
现在 Steven 你可以检查一下桌子下面
Now, Steve — oh, you can check underneath.
看吧 我的桌子下面没有高档的辅助设备
Go ahead, I’ve no fancy assistants underneath there.
因为我是个魔术师 他们就认为下面有什么东西
They just, they insist that because I was a magician,
再放上一块不错的黑布
put a nice, black tablecloth on.
给你 好的
There you are, OK.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我有四块木头垫子在这儿 Steve
I’ve got four wooden plinths here, Steve.
一个 两个 三个 四个
One, two, three and four.
现在 它们除了这个其它全长的一样
Now, they’re all the exact same except this one
这里显然突出着一个不锈钢长钉
obviously has a stainless steel spike sticking out of it.
我要你检查它 并确保它是结实的
I want you to examine it, and make sure it’s solid.
如何呢
Happy?
Steven: 嗯 挺结实的 没有问题
Steve Jurvetson: Mmm, yes.
KB: 好的 Steven 我现在站在桌子前面
KB: OK. Now, Steve, I’m going to stand in front of the table,
当我站在桌子前面的时候
When I stand in front of the table,
我要你把这些杯子放在垫子上 像这样
I want you to put the cups on the plinths,
你想要放的任何顺序都行 然后把他们顺序弄乱
in any order you want, and then mix them all up,
所以没有人知道钉子在哪个里面 对吗
so nobody has any idea where the spike is, all right?
SJ: 观众里也没人知道吗
SJ: No one in the audience?
KB: 观众里也没人知道 帮你解决难题
KB: Yes, and just to help you out,
我回挡住他们的视线 所以没人能看见你在做什么
I’ll block them from view, so nobody can see what you’re doing.
我也不会看 所以 继续弄乱顺序
I’ll also look away. So, go ahead and mix them up, now.
好的 做好后叫我
OK, and tell me when you’re done.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
KB: 你弄完了吗 SJ: 快完了
KB: You done? SJ: Almost.
KB: 快完了 哦 好吧 你得确定藏的好好的
KB: Almost, oh. OK, you’re making sure that’s well hidden.
现在 哦 厉害了厉害了
Oh, we’ve got one here, we’ve got one here.
(掌声)
(Applause)
好吧 就这样放这儿吧
So, all right, we’ll leave them like that.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
我会笑到最后的
I’m going to have the last laugh, though.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
现在 Steve 你知道钉子在哪儿 但是其他人不知道 对吗
Now, Steve, you know where the spike is, but nobody else, does? Correct?
我也不让你知道在哪 所以你转过身去
But I don’t want you to know either, so swivel around on your chair.
他们会监督我 不会让我耍花招的
They’ll keep an eye on me to make sure I don’t do anything funny.
不行 转过身去
No, stay around, OK.
现在 Steve 你可以回头看了
Now, Steve, look back.
现在 你也不知道钉子在哪儿了 而且我也不知道在哪儿
Now you don’t know where the spike is, and I don’t know where it is either.
现在 你有没有办法通过遮眼步看见东西
Now, is there any way to see through this blindfold?
SJ: 要我戴上这个吗
SJ: Put this on?
KB: 不是 通过它能看见东西吗 能看见吗
KB: No, just, is there any way to see through it? No?
SJ: 看不见 我什么也看不见KB: 你看不到 好极了
SJ: No, I can’t see through it. KB: Excellent.
现在我会戴上遮眼布
Now, I’m going to put on the blindfold.
别把它们堆起来 好吧 再次弄乱顺序
Don’t stack them up, OK. Give them an extra mix up.
别动杯子 我不想让任何人看到钉子在哪里
Don’t move the cups, I don’t want anybody to see where the spike is,
但你要把木垫的顺序弄乱 像这样然后排成一条线 懂吗
but give the plinths an extra mix up, and then line them up, like this, all right?
我会戴上遮眼布 再把它们打乱一次
I’ll put the blindfold on. Give them an extra mix up.
这次不要搞砸了 好的 继续弄乱它们
No messing around this time. OK, go ahead, mix them up.
我的手在这 所以处境危险
My hand is at risk here.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
搞定后叫我 SJ:搞定了
Tell me when you’re done. SJ: Done.
KB: 好吧 你在哪里 伸出来你的右手
KB: OK, where are you? Put out your hand. Your right hand.
在杯子上方时告诉我
Tell me when I’m over a cup.
SJ: 你在一个杯子的上方SB: 现在我在一个杯子的上方 对吗
SJ: You’re over a cup. KB: I’m over a cup, right now?
SJ: 嗯嗯
SJ: Mm-hmm.
KB: 现在 Steve 你认为钉子在这儿吗 有或者没有
KB: Now, Steve, do you think it’s here? Yes or no?
SJ: 啊
SJ: Oh!
(笑声)
(Laughter)
KN: 我告诉你我会笑到最后的
KB: I told you I’d have the last laugh.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
SJ: 我认为钉子不在这儿KB: 没有吗 答案正确
SJ: I don’t think it’s there. KB: No? Good decision.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
(掌声)
(Applause)
现在 如果向着这个方向移动 有没有其他杯子
Now, if I go this way, is there another cup over here?
SJ: 我们能用左手做吗
SJ: Can we do the left hand?
KB: 哦 不不不 他要求用他的左手去做 当然不行
KB: Oh, no, no, no. He asked me could he do the left hand. Absolutely not.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
KB: 如果向着这个方向 有其他杯子吗
KB: If I go this way, is there another cup?
SJ: 对 这里有一个杯子KB: 好的 告诉我什么时候停
SJ: Yes. KB: Tell me when to stop.
SJ: 这里就可以KB: 这里吗
SJ: OK. KB: There?
SJ: 是的 这里有一个
SJ: Yes, there’s one.
KB: 好的 你认为这下面有没有钉子 有还是没有 这可是你的决定 不是我的
KB: OK. Do you think it’s here, yes or no? This is your decision, not mine.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
SJ: 我选择没有KB: 答案正确
SJ: I’m going to say no. KB: Good decision.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
好的 两只手都给我
OK, give me both hands.
好的 现在把它们放在两个杯子上
Now, put them on both cups.
你认为钉子是在你的左手还是右手下面呢
Do you think the spike is under your left or your right hand?
SJ: 都没有
SJ: Uh…Neither.
KB: 都没有 哦 好吧
KB: Neither, oh, OK.
但如果你猜一个呢
But if you were to guess.
(笑声)
(Laughter)
SJ: 在我右手下面 KB: 你猜右手下面是吗
SJ: Under my right hand. KB: Under your right hand?
现在你记住 是你一直在做所有的决定
Now, remember, you made all the decisions all along.
心理学家们 把这个弄清楚吧
Psychologists, figure this out.
(SJ喘气)
(SJ gasps)
看一下这个杯子里面吧
Have a look.
SJ: 噢
SJ: Oh!
(掌声)
(Applause)
KB: 谢谢
KB: Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
如果一会儿谁还想看更多的花招
If anybody wants to see some sleight of hand later on,
我会在外面等候
I’ll be outside.
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
(掌声)
(Applause)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这真的只是魔术吗 还是说是我们不能理解的科学 让我们走进神奇的世界

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

[B]Azrael

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GigYWy2UmOY

相关推荐