ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

于黑暗中重生 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

于黑暗中重生

Born In Darkness - Motivational Video

成功是一条很长很长的路
Success, guys, a very, very lonely road.
很少有人愿意为了成功去不断地忍受痛苦 做出牺牲 锻炼才智
Very few people are willing to endure: the pain, the sacrifices or intelligence to be successful.
这是一场艰苦的战斗…
It’s an uphill battle…
在这条路上 你不会碰到很多朋友
and along that road, you’re not going to see too many friends.
大部分时候和你作伴的 只有你的影子
You’re going to see your shadow most often.
你要从心底里相信自己
You gotta trust in the heart of hearts
相信你所做的 你所相信的都是有意义的 因为这是一场能成功的战斗
inside that what you’re doing, what you believe in is a worthy ’cause it a winnable fight.
很多人都这样相信着 他们曾经和你走过同样的路
See, the thing is for many people – they’ve tried the same path that you’re on…
但是却失败了
and they failed.
当你走在这条路上你会发现尸横遍野
As you walk this journey you’re going to see carcasses of all of this place.
那是那些没有真正抵达的人……
People that didn’t quite have it…
这些应该激励你 因为你比他们中很多人都要走得远
And that should inspire you because you got further than that person and that person.
你的目标不是超过他们 而是到达终点
But you’re not looking to get further than them, you’re looking to finish.
然而你怎么知道自己走的路是对的呢?
But how do you know you’re on the right path?
你上哪去保证呢?
Where do you go to ensure that?
成功 很多人会因此而爱你
Success – many will love you for it.
绝大多数人会讨厌你
The majority will hate you.
因为你的成功……
Because your success…
会使他们对自己目前的努力感到不满
makes them feel insufficient in their current endeavor.
使他们想起他们本可以做到 却过早放弃 再没尝试的事
Reminds them of how they could’ve done it but came up short and didn’t revisit it,
他们止步于跌倒之处 告诉你那里有什么困难 然后再也不去尝试
where they went at and failed it and tells you what stood and never revisit it again.
成功者和失败者的区别在于
The difference between a winner and a loser –
失败是常有的
the failure is there every time,
但是成功者受挫后一遍又一遍的尝试
but the winner gets back up and does it again and does it again
直到走到正确的路上
until it goes his way.
现在你正孤独前行
So now you’re on that path all alone…
但是你怎么知道你走的路是正确的呢?
but how do you know you’re on the right path?
你怎么知道你做的事正朝着正确的方向发展?
How do you know what you’re doing is in the right direction?
不是头衔成就了你 也不是成功成就了你
It’s not the title that makes you, it’s not the success that makes you.
而是注定成功 注定闪耀的品格 所以努力吧
It’s the character that defines the success and defines the fame and it starts right there.
冠军并不是赢在竞技场上
Championships aren’t won in the theater of the arena.
冠军赢在训练室 实验室里度过的几千个小时 赢在五点的雨天 别人睡觉时的跑步里
They are won in the thousands of hours in a training room and the labs
赢在雨天的凌晨五点 当别人都在睡觉他已开始努力 这才是他们的过人之处
and the 5 AM runs in the rain when everyone else is sleeping. That’s where it’s won.
冠军的心灵……
The heart of a champion…
是永远亮着的灯 不会因为是否有人关注而改变 它始终如一
is a light switch that’s always on – it doesn’t go on and off when someone’s watching – it’s constant.
你会怎样看待与你的名字相关联的东西
It’s how you look at something if your name is attached to it –
你会一往直前 每次都全力以赴
that you do it right – the best of your ability every single time.
成功打败了你
Victory has defeated you.
要我提醒一下你吗?
May I remind you?
你适应了黑暗
You adopted to dark.
这意味着你熟悉了黑暗 你生于黑暗
Mean that you practiced in the dark and was born in the dark
在黑暗中成长
Shaped by the dark.
在黑暗中成型
Molded by the dark.
你们还很柔弱 尽管生于黑暗 但现在还很柔弱
Some of you are soft! But you were born in the dark, and now you’re soft.
每当遇到挑战 你缴械!你投降!你放弃!你屈服!
Every time you come up to a challenge, You quit! You surrender! You give up! You give in!
每一件我所经历过的事 比如我曾经无家可归 都使我获益
Every single thing I go through out, I remember I was homeless, And I draw from it!
每当我受着痛苦的煎熬
Every single time I’m going through pain,
我记得在我从小就开始经历痛苦 那使我获益匪浅!
I remember that I’ve gone through pain since I was a kid. I draw from it!
痛苦使人成长!
Recycle your pain!
“最后选出的是”……
…’and the last pick is’…
他们没有叫到我的名字……
They didn’t call my name…
他们说我没戏
told me it was over.
但我三岁时就聋了
But I’ve been deaf since I was three…
所以我听不见
so I didn’t listen.
吃一堑长一智!你已经深陷痛苦!利用痛苦!在痛苦中去收获!
Get something from it! You already in pain! Use it! Do something with it!
让痛苦带你更上一个高度!
Allow it to take you to the next level!
让痛苦推着你走向卓越!
Allow your pain to push you to greatness!
你们中有些人被成功所迷惑!
Some of you, your success has messed you up!
你认为自己如此成功 所以你松懈了!
You’re so successful, now you soft!
你的成功并没有使你获益!成功并没有使你成长!
Your success has not benefited you! You’ve not grown as a result of being successful!
你失去了锐气!你不再如饥似渴!
You’ve lost your bite! You’re not hungry anymore!
你的成功毁灭了你!
Your success is damaging you!
你听到了吗?你们中的一些人被生活打倒了!
Are you hear me? Some of you have been knocked out by life!
你站起来 看见血 说“他打我了!”
And you got up and saw the blood, and “He hit me!”
有时你不得不回击!
Sometimes in life you have to HIT BACK!
生活从来不简单!
It’s not always gonna be easy!
他们不会直接给你(你想要的)!
They’re not gonna give it to you!
他们不会让你轻易就成功!他们不会轻易把成功拱手相让 !
They’re not going to give you success! They’re not going to put it on a platter!
但是如果你愿意为之付出努力!
But if you’re willing to work for it!
如果你愿意付出汗水!血水!眼泪!
If you’re willing to put The sweat! The blood! The tears!
如果你愿意博得它!
If you’re willing to earn it!
他们不会赠送宾利车!他们永远不打折!
They don’t give away Bentleys! They’re never on sale!
Amara.org提供字幕
Subtitles by the Amara.org community

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

成功并不能使你获益!成功正在毁灭你!负重前行,就让痛苦带领你走向卓越!于黑暗中重生!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未闻花名

审核员

祐子祐

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHZ7BFBoYCQ

相关推荐