ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

5分钟皮肤护理技巧 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

5分钟皮肤护理技巧

Body Care Hacks - Hack It: EP8

这一期 我们来学几个身体护理的小窍门
In this episode, we’ll be doing hacks for your body.
假设你要去参加派对
So, you wanna go to a party,
你想让自己身上的皮肤在今夜闪闪发亮
you wanna add a little bit shimmer to your body for the night .
我有一个小窍门
Here is a simple hack.
把珠光眼影和身体乳混在一起
Just mix shimmer eyeshadow and body moisturizer.
取出一些珠光眼影
So, I’m just gonna take some shimmer eyeshadow
加一点乳液
add the moisturizer,
混起来 把它抹在你想要提亮的地方
and just mix it up, spread it to wherever you’d like be shimmery.
哇 看一下
Wow, check that out.
好像在我身上撒了一把神仙土
It’s like got fairy dust on me.
你们可以看出来这效果很好
As you can see, that works pretty well.
还有一个好处就是它把你的皮肤也变得柔软水润了
And the other benefit for that is that you have nice soft moisturized skin.
如果你最喜欢的身体乳快用完了
Say so when you are finishing up your favorite moisturizer,
瓶底里还留下一点
and there is a little bit product left at the bottom
但是你挤不出来
and you can’t get it up,
因为你很节省 也不想浪费
and you don’t want to waste it because you are very “khiām”
怎么办呢
What are you gonna do?
试试这个窍门
Try this hack.
你要做的就是像我这样把瓶子剪成两半
So, all you have to do is cut the bottle in half like I’ve done so here.
管子也要剪掉 要不然就太长了
And you might wanna cut the tube as well because that’s gonna be extra long.
上半部分就变成一个盖子
And this will act as a lid.
我们可以看到 瓶底里还剩下很多乳液
So as you can see, there’s quite a lot of product left at the bottom.
如果盖不上的话可以像我这样
And if it doesn’t fit, you can do what I did
在瓶子两边剪两条缝
and cut a couple of slits on both sides of the bottle
这样就容易套进去了
so that it’s easier to fit the bottom.
假设你在旅行中
So say you’re traveling
晚上你想卸妆却发现自己忘了带卸妆油
and you want to take off your makeup at night but you’ve forgotten you makeup remover .
我们都知道 洗面奶不能完全洗掉化妆品
So as you know, facewash doesn’t remove makeup all that well.
所以必要的时候你可以用护发素来卸妆
So in a pinch you can acturally use conditioner to remove your makeup .
我手上是一支很难卸掉的全天候眼线笔
So what I have here is a 24-hour eyeliner and that’s very hard to wash up.
像这样画上一笔
So I’m just going to draw my line like so.
像普通卸妆油一样把它倒在化妆棉上
So just apply it to a cotton pad as you would do a normal makeup remover
然后擦掉
and wipe it off.
卸掉了
There you have it.
非常简单
Really simple.
假设你有一双鞋
So say you’ve got a pair of shoes
这是你最喜欢的一双鞋 但是它很磨脚
and they’re your favorite shoes but they cause you blisters.
但是你非常非常非常想要穿上它
And you “tem piau” and you “tai tai” wanna use them.
怎么办呢
What are you gonna do?
朋友们 这个东西是人类的伟大创造
This, my friends, is a life-saver product.
它叫作减摩剂棒 你们在药店可以买到
and it’s called the antifriction stick, and you can get it at the pharmacy.
虽然它看起来像是除臭剂或是那种装着膏状物的管状容器
Now it kind of looks like a deodorant and feels like a tube
但它实际是有点蜡质的 类似油膏的那种东西
but this one is more waxy balmy kind a deal.
我现在要把它抹在最容易磨出水疱的地方
So all I have to do is to apply the antifriction stick on the areas that got the most blisters on
对我而言 是这块地方还有这块地方
In my case, it’s around this area and this area.
所以 我要把它抹在这里 后面也要 像这样
So, I’m just gonna apply that here and some at the back here, just like so.
我要给你们秀一下我美丽的脚趾甲
and I’m just wanna show off my beautiful nails.
坏脾气小猫 让我想起了我在墨尔本的猫 我想死它了
Grumpy cat. It reminds of my cat in Melbourne which I miss so much.
说回这个减摩剂棒
Back to applying this antifriction stick.
我已经把它抹在我的脚上了
So now that I’ve applied the antifriction stick on my feet,
然后我把鞋子穿上
I just have to wear my shoes.
真的不磨脚了
There is no friction, actually,
真的…真的不磨脚啦
there is really… there is no friction .
所以我可以穿回我最喜欢的鞋子啦
So now I can go back to run my favorite shoes
再也不会长水疱了 我的妈呀
without getting the blisters. God!
万岁!
Hallelujah!
目前知道这种产品的人不是很多
Now not many people know about this kind of product,
所以我强烈安利大家去试试看
so I really recommend it. Go try it .
你们知道了怎么润肤
So you know how you moisturize your body
但是总是要等润肤露吸收完
and you have to wait for it to absorb
然后才能穿上衣服或者坐下来
before putting all your clothes on or sitting down.
要不然的话会很粘
Because it gets a little bit sticky.
很恼人吧
Irritating right?
这里有一个很好的解决办法
Well, here is a simple solution.
把润肤的时间改成洗澡时而不是洗完澡之后
Moisturize in the shower instead of after.
实际上我们洗澡的时候不能搽任何润肤露
Now you can’t use just any moisturizer in the shower,
我们要用的是一种专门为沐浴设置的润肤产品
you actually have to use one that is made for the shower.
这就是妮维雅沐浴润体乳
So, what I have with me is Nivea in-shower skin conditioner.
为了证明它的效用
So, to approve if this works,
我要测量一下我现在的皮肤水润度
I’m going to be measuring how hydrated in my skin actually is right now,
然后用完之后再测一遍
and that again after I use a product.
为了做这个测量 我要用到这个
Now to do so, I’m going to be using this.
它不是你们想的那种东西哦
It’s not what you think it is.
这个是要用来测量我的皮肤水润度的
This actually is going to be measuring how hydrated in my skin is.
呯~
Boom~
36 36处在这个区间 说明我的皮肤比较干
36. And we have 36 in this range here and that means it’s pretty dry .
现在该去冲冲澡 试试这款产品啦
And now it’s time for me to jump in the shower and try this product.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, and one more thing,
有很多人看完我的前几个视频都在问我是不是在里面真的没穿衣服
a lot of you are asking from a few episodes that if I was really naked in the shower.
我要说 对 我真的没穿
The answer is, yes, I was.
冲澡的时候 我们要做的就是把妮维雅沐浴润体乳抹在身上
Once in the shower, all we need to do is to apply the Nivea in-shower skin conditioner
但在这之前你要先用肥皂或者沐浴露清洗一下身体
after you finish cleansing your body with soap or shower gel.
然后冲干净
Then rinse it off.
它的原理跟护发素差不多 但是是一款可冲洗的润肤乳液
It works just like a hair conditioner but this is a rinse-off body lotion.
其实洗澡的时候最适合用来润肤 因为这时皮肤温度较高
This is actually the best moment to moisturize because your skin is warm
身体的毛孔也打开了
and the pores are opening in the shower.
而且皮肤在湿润的状态下
Also when your skin is damp,
因为水的缘故更容易吸收补水产品
it absorbs hydrated product better because of water.
它“吸水”
It attracts water.
听起来很奇怪 但你可以试着把皮肤想象成一块海绵
Sounds weird, but think of your skin as a sponge.
湿海绵其实比干海绵更容易吸收水分
A wet sponge actually absorbs water better than the dry one.
最棒的是你可以把沐浴润体乳用在你经常忽视的身体部位 比如后背
The best part is you can use in-shower skin conditioner on normally neglected areas like your back
还有脚 这样你就可以均衡地滋润你的全身了
and your feet to get evenly moisturized skin all over.
但是抹到脚的时候你们要小心 不要滑倒了
But please be careful when moisturizing your feet though. Don’t slip in the shower.
我洗完澡了 现在感觉很好很滋润 神清气爽
I’ve just finished my shower and I feel nice and moisturized and refreshed.
现在我们来看看这款沐浴润体乳有多管用
Now let’s see how effective this in-shower skin conditioner is.
用这个
With this!
76 也就是说我现在是“非常水润”的程度 你们可以看一下
76. And that puts me in the Sufficiently Hydrated area as you can see.
你们学会了吧 在洗澡中润肤
So there you go! Moisturize in the shower.
真的管用
It really works.
下次你们如果被蚊子咬出包
The next time you get a mosquito bite,
就用含有薄荷脑的药膏来止痒
try using a cream that is actually made from menthols to numb the itch.
这款产品含有麻醉成分
This products contain a numbing agent,
所以如果这个药膏可以用来防止呕吐 就一定可以用来止痒
so if they are good enough to numb a nausea, they are good enough to numb an itch.
你们也可以用免水洗手液
You can also use hand sanitizer,
医用型的 可以在医院的药房里买到的那种
the clinical type, the one that you get in hospital pharmacies.
幸运的是 我身上没有蚊子包可以试这几款产品
I’m fortunately fortunate. I don’t have any bug bites to try these out on,
但是如果你们有的话 去试一试
but if any of you have a bite out there, give this a shot
然后告诉我有没有用
and let me know how it goes.
节目最后我还要告诉你们一个好消息
And that’s it for this episode but before I got us a very exciting news
我要送出这个节目的第一次礼物啦
It is my very first giveaway for the show!
3份单价超过100美元的来自妮维雅的豪华大礼包
Nivea is giving away 3 product hampers with over 100 dollars each
每份中都有今天用到的这款沐浴润体乳
which all include the in-shower skin conditioner.
你们要做的就是用自己在Clicknetwork上注册的账号给我评论
All you gotta do is to leave a comment with a registered Clicknetwork account
然后告诉我你想要这份礼物的原因 我会从中挑出我最喜欢的3个评论
and tell me why you wanna win and I will choose my favorite 3.
这一期就到这里了
And that’s it for this episode.
下次再见吧 谢谢你们的观看
Hope to see you next time. Thank you so much for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

美妆达人教你怎样自制皮肤提亮液,解决高跟鞋磨脚困扰以及简单快速的全身润肤等多个小妙招哦。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

尤机灵

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOLNmD44m2k

相关推荐