未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

山谷中的湖面

Bob Ross - Lake in the Valley (Season 26 Episode 4)

Hi welcome back.
嗨 欢迎回来
Certainly glad you can join us today,
很高兴大家能观看本期视频
‘cause I thought today maybe we just do, just a little fantasy painting,
因为今天我想画一幅稍微梦幻点的作品
one that’s very nice, very simple,
非常好看也很好学
and I think you’ll enjoy it.
相信你们会喜欢
We’re gonna use a lot of pretty colors,
我们将用到许多漂亮的色彩
and we’ll just do something that makes you happy.
画画过程会十分愉快
So let’s start out today
那我们就开始吧
and have them run all of the colors across the screen that you need to paint along with us.
准备好屏幕下方列出的所需颜料
Now c’mon up here. Let me show you what I’ve gotten done already.
现在来看看我已经做好的准备工作
I took my standard ol’ pre-stretched double-primed canvas,
我提前铺好了平常用的双层油画布
and I’m using the 18×24,
我用的是18×24英寸的
but you use whatever size is convenient.
你们可以选择自己习惯的画布大小
And I’ve taken black gesso on a natural sponge
我用天然海绵蘸取了一些黑色石膏粉
and just sort of
像这样
did this all over with the black gesso.
给周围一圈上了层黑色打底
Then I’ve allowed the black gesso to dry completely,
然后让这圈黑色打底层完全干透
and on top of that, we’ve covered the entire canvas
接着在整个画布表面上一层
with a very very thin coat of the liquid clear.
很薄很薄的透明液体涂层
And the clear just makes it wet. That’s the only reason it’s there.
这个涂层的作用就是为了保持画布湿润
It allows us to actually blend the color right here on the canvas.
这样颜料在画布上会更好晕染开
So let’s start out today with… we’ll use the little 2-inch brush
那我们今天首先用二英尺的小笔刷
and just have some fun.
来点有趣的
Maybe we’ll start with just a touch
或许我们可以先微微蘸取一点
just of the touch of the Indian yellow.
一点点的印度黄
We’ll go right up in here.
我们从这儿下笔
Didn’t take much, just a little.
别蘸取太多 就一点点
We’ll just put in a little touch of color, right along there,
在这儿轻轻地上一层色
something about like that, very very little.
就像这样 薄薄地铺一层
Alright, just a nice warm color.
好了 一层漂亮的暖黄色就好了
Without cleaning the brush, I’m gonna add a little bit of the yellow ochre
不用洗刷子 再蘸一点土黄色
then go right above it,
在上方扫几笔
just to give it a little golden color.
给它点金色的感觉
There.
这样
Just like that.
就像这样
Ok, maybe, tell you what,
好了 那么 接下来
without cleaning the brush, let’s just use a little bit of the alizarin crimson,
不用洗刷子 再蘸一点洋红
not much, it doesn’t take much.
别蘸多了 我只取了一点
And since we’re doing a painting that has a lot of beautiful colors in it,
我们在画一幅涵盖丰富色彩的画
we’ll just use these gorgeous gorgeous colors.
所以尽情地使用这些绚丽的色彩吧
When you do this, maybe you want to try some other colors or some other flavors.
你画的时候可能会想尝试其他颜色或风格
It’s up to you.
都是可以的
I just want to show you one way of making a very very pretty little painting.
我这里只是用我的方式来画这幅美丽的画
There we are.
好了
Now then,
然后…
just blend that together a little bit.
让颜色过渡得自然一点
And we’re in business, and that’s really about all I’m gonna do for this little sky.
这样就画好了 天空部分基本就完成了
Ok, I’ve got several of these little 2-inch brushes,
好 我准备了几支两英尺笔刷
let me grab another one.
现在我要换一支
Now down here on the bottom, I will take a little bit of the phthalo blue and phthalo green,
在画面底部 我想用一些酞菁蓝和酞菁绿
just mixed together, little green, little blue.
混合两种颜色 一点绿一点蓝
Both in the phthalo colors.
都是酞菁色系
As I say it, I want to play with color today.
我说过 今天我们要玩转色彩
Just do something that makes you feel good.
你乐意怎么画就怎么画
We’ll go up in here, and maybe down at here,
回到这里 在下半部分
we’ll just go across, and put some of this gorgeous color in there.
来回铺设 把这个美丽的颜色刷上去
Isn’t that just a delightful color?
多么漂亮的颜色啊
It’s pretty, makes you happy.
非常美 令人心情愉悦
There.
好了
And all these colors that we’ve used are fairly transparent.
我们的用色基本上透明度很高
Some of them are very transparent,
有的透明度特别高
but all of them are transparent enough
正因为这些颜色足够透明
that you can see this black design that we put on here, right through them.
我们事先上好的黑色底色才能透出来
We just covered that all up.
先把颜色铺好
We’ll make big decisions later on what goes where.
之后再去确定画面的布局
Anything we don’t want, we just cover it up,
画面里有任何不理想之处 覆盖掉就好了
‘cause as you know, we don’t make mistakes,
你知道的 我们画画没有犯错一说
we just have happy accidents.
只可能出现一些美丽的意外
Time to wash your brush.
是时候洗笔刷了
That’s my favorite thing.
我最喜欢洗刷子了
Wash it off with odorless paint thinner. Shake it,
用无味涂料稀释剂洗一洗 然后甩一甩
and just beat the devil out of it.
使劲地甩甩
You can change the decor of a room very quickly if you’re not careful doing that.
洗刷子如果不小心的话很容易溅的到处都是
I suggest if you’re going to do this at home,
如果你要在家里洗笔刷
maybe get a little brush-beater where you could put at the bottom of a waste paper can,
建议在废纸篓底部放一个笔刷拍击架
and then you can shake the brush off in the can, and beat the rackets
那样你就可以在纸篓底部甩干 拍打几下
all contained.
颜料就不会甩出去
It’ll save your happy home and your marriage.
这能拯救你幸福的小家和婚姻
Let’s take some Prussian blue, alizarin crimson,
让我们蘸取一些普鲁士蓝 一些洋红
and some black.
再混些黑色
Pretty heavy on the crimson
洋红要多一点
Now I’m sort of looking for lavender sort of.
我要调成薰衣草紫
Ok, pull it out very flat,
把颜料抹平
like so, get across, get a little roll of paint right on the edge of your knife.
像这样 用画刀的边缘横着蘸取一些颜料
There. I’ll tell you what I wanna do.
好了 告诉你们我想干啥
I wanna take a little bit of that, put some white with it.
我想加一点钛白在里面
Maybe we’ll make a little mountain that’s far away,
我想我们可以先画一座远山
then we’ll make ones closer,
再画一座近点的山
show you how to do that with the same color.
教你们怎样用一种颜色画出来
Put white in a little bit of it,
加一点点白色在这里
and get a little roll of paint, there we are.
用画刀的边缘蘸一点 好了
And maybe we want to make a distant mountain.
我们先来画一座远山
just take the knife, and put in a very basic little shape.
用画刀画出基础轮廓
And the further away you want it to look, the more white you add to it,
越想要让山看上去远一点 白色就加的越多
because when it’s far away, it’ll be very light in value.
因为越是远处的事物 色彩明度越低
Scrape off all the the excess paint.
刮掉多余的颜料
Just really get in there and scrape it
不用留手 使劲刮
With a clean dry brush, then you want to grab that and pull it.
用一把干净的干笔刷 把颜料扫开
Once again, because we have the clear on there.
因为我们之前涂了一层透明液体
You can move this color, you can literally pull it all over the canvas.
所以我们可以很好地将颜料晕染开
There. And very gently here,
就像这样 轻柔地晕开
we’ll just blend it all together so it’s very soft, and very far away.
将颜色融合一些 会显得远而柔美
Just a happy little mountain that lives way back in the distance somewhere.
远处矗立的一座可爱小山就完成了
There we are. All right.
完成好了
And that’s all I’m gonna do,
就这样不动它了
because I don’t want a lot of detail in that mountain that’s far away.
因为我不想画太多细节 它是远景
Now we’ll go to the solid dark color,
现在我们要用刚才调好的
so same color without white in it,
没加白的深紫色
cut off our little roll of paint again,
再用画刀边缘蘸取一点
and maybe, right here,
或许 在这里
There’s a mountain that lives closer to us.
画一座离我们近点的山
So we’ll just drop it in just a very simple little mountain.
大胆画就行 简单的一座小山
Nothing real complicated.
没什么复杂的
At this point all you’re looking for is the nice outside edge here,
在这一步 我们只需要把边缘处理好
We could care less what’s going on in here.
其他的都不重要
We’re just looking for a little outside edge,
只需要把边缘勾画出来
maybe something about like it.
差不多这样
Once again, scrape off that excess paint,
同样地 刮掉多余的颜料
and we’ll grab the old two inch brush,
再用刚才的两英寸笔刷
Give it a little pull.
把颜色延展开
and I want this to blend out ’til it literally just blends into nothing.
让它和其他颜色过渡 直到完全融合
Just knock off that excess paint.
用那些多余的颜料来作画
I’m trying to remove all the excess paint here that I can,
我试着尽量把多余的颜料都抹开
because I want the bottom of this mountain to be lighter than the top.
因为我想呈现出山脚比山顶浅的效果
Very soft on the bottom, very misty,
山脚色调很柔和 雾蒙蒙的
quiet little devil lives way back here.
远处有一座安静的小山
There.

See that? That gives us a basic shape,
看到没 山的雏形出来了
and already, you can see two ranges of mountains.
你已经能看到两座质地分明的山了
Now the reason this one looks closer is because it’s darker.
这座山看上去离我们更近 因为它颜色更深
That’s the only reason.
这是唯一的原因
Because, as you know, it’s the same color.
因为你知道 它们出自同一颜色
We just added a little white to the back one.
我们只是给后面那座山加了些许白色
Now then, let’s take some titanium white,
现在我们取一点钛白
and we’ll put a little black in it. Little bit of black in it.
加点黑色进去 加一点点黑色
And maybe a little bit of the bright red.
或许 再加少许亮红
That’s pretty.
这颜色很漂亮
Make it look like that,
调成这样
but I want it to remain marbled.
保留这种大理石纹路感
I don’t want to overmix this color.
不要让颜色完全融合
All those beautiful patterns in here,
我们用画刀蘸取这些美丽的颜料
when you get that little roll of paint, they’re right there.
取这么多的颜料就差不多了
Now let’s go up in here.
好了 我们涂到画布上
Gotta make some big decisions in our world.
这一步很关键
Maybe his little highlight lives right up in there like that.
或许 我们在这边加上它的高光
We don’t know where it goes,
我们不知道它会延伸到哪里
Maybe there’s a little ridge that comes right.
也许这有一条向右延展的山脊
Like that.
像这样
Like that. Maybe one in here.
这里也可以刮一笔
Isn’t that a fantastic way that’ll make a little distant mountain?
这难道不是画远山的妙法吗?
Works easy. You can do this.
很简单的 你可以做到
The biggest thing to remember,
别忘了最重要的事
is apply absolutely no pressure.
绝对不要用力压
No pressure.
不要用力
In other series, I’ve mentioned,
在有一期视频中
when I was teaching my son, Steve, to paint,
我教儿子Steve画画时这样说过
I told him just to pretend that he was a whisper that just floated right across the mountain.
我让他想象自己是一阵轻轻划过山间的风
And that was the way I made him understand what a delicate touch.
这样他就明白了什么叫轻柔的笔触
And today, Steve probably paints the best mountains in the country
如今 Steve大概能用这个技巧
in this technique.
画出全国最美的山脉
That’s his specialty.
这是他的强项
All right, let’s take a little white,
接下来 让我们混合一点白色
little bit of the Prussian blue.
一点点普鲁士蓝
Just want to make a blue and white color,
我想调出蓝白相间的颜色
I like that.
我喜欢这颜色
And we’ll go up in here, and very gently
然后我们在这里 轻轻地
See there?
看到了吗?
We’re just putting the indication of some little shadows
现在我们在山的背光面
that live back here in our mountain.
画出一些阴影
Just a few. There.
一点点就够 这里也是
Wherever you think they should live.
加在你觉得有阴影的地方
Maybe, in our world, there’s some little things right in here.
也许 在我们的画布上 这里也可以有一些阴影
There’s a nice one, lives right there.
嚯 这笔画得漂亮
Now then, we can come back with our highlight color.
现在 再次拿出我们的高光白
We can work on shape and form,
我们可以调整下山脉的形状
and you can change your mind,
你可以改变想法
you can move mountains here.
可以把山改到这来
On this piece of canvas,
在这块画布上
you can literally, literally do anything.
你完全可以做任何 任何事情
There we go.
让我们继续
Little more of the shadow color.
再来点阴影部分的颜色
Reach right up under there, grab that,
一直画到下面 把颜料推开
and put a little shadow under that peak.
然后在山峰下面也加上阴影
Each little peak though, needs its own shadow,
每个小山峰都要有自己的影子
or it won’t play with you.
不然它就不和你玩了
It’ll just sort of go away and leave you.
它会渐渐远去 离开你
There.
这样
About like that.
差不多像这样
Maybe right up in here, little touch.
也许可以在这 轻轻点一笔
Dink, right there.
叮 点好了
All right.
好了
Good clean, dry brush,
用干净的干刷子
and I want to create the illusion of mist
我想在山脚下
down at the base of this whole mountain.
增添一些朦胧感
So all we’re doing here is just tapping,
我们这里要做的是轻拍
follow the angles in your mountain and tap.
顺着山坡的走向轻拍
Gently, gently, gently.
非常轻柔地
Gently. We don’t want to destroy,
轻轻地 不要破坏掉整体
we want to diffuse.
而是向下扫开
Over here, they’ll go in this direction,
在这上面 颜色会朝着这个方向走
just like so.
就像这样
Still tapping, following those angles.
根据这些角度 继续轻拍
And then very lightly, just lift upward.
接着非常轻柔地 向上去刷
Here, lift in that direction,
看 朝这个方向往上刷
always following the angles that you’ve painted in your mountain.
要一直沿你所画的山脉角度刷
There.
这样
Isn’t that a neat, nice, simple little way
这难道不是个很简洁 方便又好的办法
to make a gorgeous mountain?
去画好一座美丽的山吗?
And it works.
很有效的
It works. You can do this.
很有效果 你一定可以做到的
Tell you what, we’ll just use that same old color.
接下来我们还要用之前调出来的颜色
We’ll take a little touch,
蘸一点颜料
let me clean off my pallet here a little bit.
稍微清理下托盘吧
Getting too much stuff going.
盘上太多颜料了
There. Got to get some room to work.
腾出些地方好调色
Even with a pallet this big, sometimes I run out of room.
虽然调色板不小 但还是经常不够用
When you’re using large brushes, you need a big pallet.
当你用大刷子的时候 你需要一个大托盘
Now then.
现在
Now we’ve got some room to work.
现在有地方调色了
We’ll take a little bit, looks like some blue and white,
我们将用上一点点 一些蓝色和白色
little Alizarin crimson.
一点点茜素红
There we are, basically the mountain colors.
好了 差不多就是山的颜色
I’ve added a little touch more blue to it.
我再多加点蓝色
All right, maybe back here, in our world,
好了 继续回到我们的世界
maybe yep, some little footy hills live way back in here,
也许有一些小山丘会在这儿
and go right on out, maybe right there.
一直向这里延伸 也许一直到这儿
See? Right on out to nothing.
看 延伸到逐渐消失
We’re going to get smaller down here,
变得越来越小
that way it’ll look like it’s going away from you.
看起来像是离你原来越远
There.
这样
We’ll just sort of fill that in a little bit.
把这里稍微填充一下
Now then, very gently,
现在 非常轻柔地
short little tiny strokes, maybe a quarter of an inch high,
画几小笔 大概1/4英寸的高度
grab it, and lift up.
把颜料向上推
Makes it look like little trees that live back there,
像有一些小树生长在这里
right at the base of that gorgeous mountain.
在这些美丽的山脉脚下
And work in layers, keep working down, down, down, down,
一层一层地画 刷刷刷
’til you have them all in.
直到画完所有小树
If you want to separate it a little bit,
如果你想让树有些层次感
take a little darker color,
用一些更深的颜色
you can come right back in there.
还是在相同的位置
So same color, only a little darker,
同种颜色 只是深点
and lift that up.
然后向上刷
See? And it’ll make it look like a whole ‘nother later.
看 另一个层次就凸显出来了
That easy.
很简单的
Isn’t that sneaky?
机智吧?
All rights, we got that color on the brush,
好了 我们用笔刷蘸取颜料
let’s take a little bit of it, pull it down.
点在这边 然后向下刷
Like that.
就像这样
Gotta make those little noises or it doesn’t work right.
发出这种声音才说明画对了
But just pull it down.
往下刷
And then go lightly across.
然后轻轻地扫一扫
Now sometimes you can touch the brush into the least little touch of white,
现在你也可以用刷子稍微蘸取一点点白色
and come back.
然后回到这个位置
See how it’ll make that water shimmer?
看 水面变得波光粼粼了
But don’t overdo this effect.
但是不要画的太过
It’s so nice, sometimes you want to overdo it,
这个效果很棒 有时控制不住画过头了
and if you overdo it, then it loses its effectiveness.
画的太夸张 就失去了它应有的效果
See there? Then just come back,
看 往回刷
give it a little wiggle.
轻轻地带过
All right.
好了
Now, a little touch of the liquid white.
现在 蘸取一点点白色颜料
We’ll just put a little bit out here on the old pallet.
放在刚才的调色盘上
We’ll put the tiniest little amount of the bright red into it.
混一点亮红色进去
Just enough to warm it a little.
色调调暖些就够了
Cut across, get a little bit right on the edge of the knife.
横切过去 让画刀的边缘沾上一点点颜料
We can go up in here,
从这儿开始
and just begin putting in a water line.
来画一条湖岸线
There.
这里
Isn’t that nice?
挺好的吧?
A little bit of pink in there just sets it off,
画这点轻微的粉色就足够了
but you don’t want to overdo it.
不用画得太多
It’s easy to overdo.
一不小心就会太夸张了
Just something about like that.
就像是这个样子
I like these kind of little paintings with the black gesso.
我很喜欢这种用上黑石膏粉的小画
I think the black gesso and all the colored gessos
我觉得我们介绍过的
that we’ve introduced,
黑石膏粉和彩色石膏粉
just one of the neatest things in painting.
真是绘画中最巧妙的东西之一了
I don’t know why somebody hadn’t done that a long time ago.
不知道为什么大家没有早点开始用
But you know, colored gessos are just about
但现在 彩色石膏粉的运用或许成为了
a standard in the art world now.
评价艺术作品的标准之一
There we go.

But you can make all kind of effects.
你可以用它们画出各种效果
All right, shoot.
好了 完成
We can come on down here and start having some real fun now.
接下来真正有趣的要来了
Let me find a brush.
先让我找支刷子
Okay.
好了
We’ll just use that same old mountain color, doesn’t matter.
没关系 我们还是用那个山的颜色
Use some Prussian blue in there,
用一点普鲁士蓝
some Alizarin crimson.
一些茜素红
We’ll reach up here and grab a little sap green,
在这儿蘸点草绿色
just add right to it, just a little sap green.
混和进去
Just load the brush full.
刷子蘸满
We have to start making some big decisions here
现在得决定
on what lives in our world.
你要画什么了
Now, I put all this here because,
我这边这么画
in my mind, I see a great big old tree that lives here,
是因为在我想象中 这里有一棵大树
and just sort of comes around this whole composition.
环绕着整幅画
So let’s do that.
开始画吧
Now, when you do your painting,
你自己画的时候
you may see something totally and completely different in it,
画出来的的可能是截然不同的东西
and if you do, change it.
那样也挺好
Don’t just try to do what we’re doing here.
不要只是模仿我
Look at your painting.
好好看看你的画作
Every painting in the world is gonna be different.
世界上没有两幅完全相同的画
That’s what makes it so fantastic.
这正是你画作的魅力所在
Look at your painting, evaluate it.
看看自己的作品 评价一下
Decide what you want, what you don’t want.
想要什么 不想要什么 自己决定
You can cover up things you don’t want in it.
不想要的东西可以盖住
You can emphasize things that you like.
喜欢的东西可以突出
If you get something good in your painting,
如果画出了喜欢的东西
don’t ruin it.
别毁了它
See, that black gesso makes this very easy to do.
看到了吗 黑石膏粉很适合营造效果
You just have to put a little bit of color here.
只需稍微上一点
And some of these things will show through,
一点背景颜色会显出来
and it looks like thousands of little tree leaves
看起来像那有
and stuff that live back in there.
上千片叶子
And you did hardly nothing. Hardly nothing.
你几乎不需要做什么就能营造出这个效果
There we are, just let it come right over that old distant mountain back there.
好了 涂到暗色的远山这边
Okay, good.
很好
And down in here, we’ll just put in some color
下面这里上点色
to darken it up a little bit.
加深一下
Doesn’t much matter.
不用太多
Once again, the gesso is working for us.
还是那句话 石膏粉很好用
Over on this side, maybe.
也许这边该涂一些
Yep. Maybe there’s a little bush lives right there.
这里也许有一丛小灌木
Hope you can see that.
希望大家能看懂
All it looks like right now is big dark masses,
虽然现在看起来有大量的黑色
but you need dark in order to show light.
但是我们需要用黑暗体现光亮
You need that dark.
你需要这些暗处
Without that dark color, the light wouldn’t show up.
如果没有暗色 亮色就不会被凸显
We depend on it, just like in life.
正如生活一样 我们离不开黑暗
Sometimes you have to have a little sorrow in your life,
有时候 生活也需要一些悲伤
and then you know when the good times come.
才能在幸福到来时有所察觉
But if everything was good all the time,
如果所有事情总是一帆风顺
chances are you’d just get used to it
很有可能你就这么习惯了
and accept it as normal.
并习以为常
Sometime I think that’s why God
有时候我会想 这或许就是为什么
put some dark times in our lives,
上帝让我们的生活偶有黑暗
so we’d really appreciate these good ones.
这样我们才会对幸福时光心怀感激
There.
这样
All right, just use the old two inch brush here,
好了 还是用这只两英尺笔刷
and just throw these things out.
点涂黑石膏
Once again, up here, I’m not putting much color.
重申一下 我不打算放太多颜色上去
I want that black gesso to work for us.
我希望黑石膏能发挥它的最大效用
There, about like that.
就像这样
Just sort of go all the way around that mountain
就这样环绕在山周围
so it just looks like it’s sitting right in the middle of all this.
山似乎就在树影中央
Now, I’ll just use that same old brush.
好 还是用那把刷子
It’s working pretty good.
真的很万能
Go into some sap green,
蘸点儿暗绿色
with cad yellow,
镉黄
Indian yellow, yellow ochre,
印度黄和黄赭色
before it’s over with, I’m gonna be hitting on the bright red.
我会在最后混点亮红色
Now push the brush.
轻推刷子
Create that little ridge of paint,
弄出一小块颜料
you can see it right along in there.
看到了吗 在这里
There, see it? It’s important how you load it.
这样 看到了吗? 一定要堆积在这边
Let’s go back up here.
回到画布上
Now, we have to figure out what’s in the background.
现在我们得先决定背景想画什么
We want to do that first, and then we’ll come forward.
先搞清楚这点才能往前画
So let’s decide.
我们来想一想
Maybe, yep.
也许…… 对
This big old tree here lives in the background.
背景里有这棵大树
So begin thinking about
可以开始构思
how his little arms would hang out there.
它的小树枝以何种姿态伸展
We want shape and form, that’s important.
轮廓和形状是很重要的
That’s important.
非常重要
There.
这样
Quieter, quieter, quieter down toward the base, or darker.
越往下画 颜色越深越黑
Want the shadows to stay down at the base.
阴影要画在底部
If you have any trouble at all getting your paint to stick,
如果你的颜料黏性比较差
add the least little touch of paint thinner to it.
那么只须加一点点涂料稀释剂就好
Just the least little touch of paint thinner.
一点点就够
It’ll thin the paint, and did you know,
我会让涂料稀释 另外你们知道吗
our golden rule is a thin paint will stick to a thick paint.
黄金法则就是 稀释颜料会附在浓稠颜料上
Thin to thick.
稀到浓
There’s another happy little bush, and he lives right there.
再画一丛可爱的灌木 就在这里
Wouldn’t this be a gorgeous place to live?
要是能住在这里就太棒了对吧?
Build me a little cabin right here and
给我搭个小木屋
spend eternity just looking out across that gorgeous lake,
让我一直望着这个绝美的湖
the old mountain back there.
还有远处的深山
There we are, maybe there’s a happy little bush over here too.
好 这边也应该有丛可爱的小灌木吧
Anywhere you have these little dark areas,
这些小的阴影部分
and just drop ’em in.
都画上灌木
There.
好了
And up in here, there’s one.
上面这里也画一丛
That’s all there is to it, I’m just using the corner of this old two inch brush.
这样画就可以 我只用到了这把两英寸笔刷的一角
You could do this with a one inch brush.
一英寸的刷子也可以用一样的办法
Oval brush works very good, it’s a little bit slower.
椭圆刷也很好用 就是画得有点慢
Little bit slower, and for TV I usually use
有点慢 录节目的时候
the one that’s the fastest.
我一般用画得最快的刷子
I work with a mean old director,
我的导演很严苛
and she has no sense of humor if I go over thirty minutes.
我画超过30分钟她可不觉得好笑
There we are.
好啦
I’m gonna add a little more sap green to that,
我想再加点暗绿色
maybe even a little black to dull it down.
也许再加点黑色调深一点
And let’s begin figuring out where land’s gonna go here.
想想这块土地会延伸到什么地方
Something about like this.
差不多这样
Like so, we’re gonna put in a lot of little things here.
像这样 在这儿画很多笔
I’m just gonna put in a lot of little land areas, you know?
我会在这画很多块小陆地
And recently, I had the opportunity
最近我有机会
to meet a couple of very fantastic people,
见到了几个非常棒的人
and they have a little kitty cat that I want you to see.
他们养了一只“小猫” 我想给你们看一下
These two fantastic people
这两位超棒的朋友
are raising a couple of little Florida panthers.
正在抚养两只佛罗里达美洲豹
That’s Bennett and Chris there,
Bennett和Chris
very good friends,
他们人很好
and they’re raising these little panthers
他们养了这两只小美洲豹
until they’re adults,
成年之后就会放生
and then they want to use them
他们的目的是用它们
to teach children
来告诉小朋友们
about how fantastic animals are.
动物有多棒
And they work with big cats,
他们主要管理大型猫科动物
but aren’t these little devils gorgeous?
话说这小猫也太漂亮了吧?
When we filmed this, one of them was six weeks old,
拍这短片时 一只是6周大
the other was seven weeks old.
另一只是7周
I don’t know which one this one is,
不知道这只是多大
but they are so pretty.
不过它们也太好看了
There we are.
好了
But these very well may be,
但它们很有可能是…
if they’re not for sure,
不过我不确定
the most endangered mammal
北美大陆中
on the North American continent.
最危险的哺乳动物了
These are the Florida panthers.
它们叫佛罗里达美洲豹
When I was a little boy living in Florida,
我小时候住在佛罗里达的时候
they weren’t that rare, I would hear them.
那时它们还很常见 我能听到它们的声音
I actually never saw them very often,
我不是很常看到它们
but you would hear them at night,
但是晚上会听到它们的声音
and they make a sound that sounds,
它们的叫声就像
well, it sounds just like a lady screaming far off in the distance,
就像一位女士从遥远的地方传来的尖叫声
and I would hear them.
我能听到那声音
They’re almost nonexistent now.
它们现在快灭绝了
The few that remain, most of them are in captivity.
现存的美洲豹很少了 且大部分被人类抚养着
It’s probably the only chance they have of making it.
可能这是它们唯一能存活下来的方法了
But weren’t they just gorgeous?
但它们真的很美对吧
There.
这样
I’m just tapping in all these little layers of grassy areas here.
我在这里点拍出一层层的草地
Thought you’d rather see the kitty cats
比起这个
than just watch all this.
你们应该更想看猫猫吧
I’m an absolute animal freak.
我真的是一个动物狂
I love all these little creatures that God put here.
我爱上帝创造的一切生物
There we are.
好了
And if it was up to me, I’d just raise them all,
要是可以 我全都想养
take them all home.
全都带回家
But I guess you can’t do that.
可惜不可以 对吧
I raise all kinds of little animals each year.
每年我都会养各种小动物
And then we turn them loose. I don’t keep ’em.
然后就会放生 我不会一直养着
We turn ’em loose,
我会放生
and turn ’em back to nature where they belong.
放它们回到他们所属的大自然
But sometimes they get injured or orphaned,
但有时候它们会受伤或被遗弃
and they need a little help.
这时候它们需要一点帮助
And I’ll work with some fantastic people
我就会跟一些超棒的人一起做这件事
that have taught me a little bit about animals,
他们教了我一些动物的相关知识
and they allow me to work with them on some of these things.
并允许我和他们一起做这些事
Tell you what, gonna take the old brush,
还是用之前那把刷子
dip it in some paint thinner,
蘸一些颜料稀释剂
go through some van Dyk brown,
来点范戴克棕
a little dark sienna mixed together there,
再混一点深褐色
just mix ’em on the brush.
用刷子混合就行
And then maybe with the other side of the brush,
刷子的另一面呢
we’ll just pick up a little bit of light color,
蘸一点浅色
a little white on one side.
在边上蘸一点白色
And our light’s coming from that side.
光是从那边照过来的
Let’s have

♫ In our world
#我们的画中#
♫ There’s gonna live a big old tree ♫
#长着一棵古老的树#
Right about there.
大概在这边
There he is.
就这边
Let’s give him a friend.
再给它画个伴吧
We’ll have another tree here.
这边画另一棵树
There.
这样
Take a little bit, light didn’t show up very well on that.
画一点 现在明暗度还不明显
I’ll do a little more.
我再调整下
That’s a simple, nice way, though,
这是一种很简单却很好的
of making some very, very effective trees.
让树立体起来的方法
I’ll have some on the other side.
另一边再画几棵
I like big trees.
我喜欢大树
You’ve painted many before.
大家都跟我一起画过画
You know I like these old big trees.
都知道我喜欢古老的大树吧
There we go, another one right in there.
好的 这边再画一棵
Give him a big old foot to stand on.
底部画粗大一些
maybe in our world, maybe there’s a little one that lives right here.
这里也可以有一棵小树
There.

Now we can take a lighter brush,
现在拿一只线条刷
a little paint thinner on it,
蘸上颜料稀释剂
same color, just that brown, van Dyke brown.
同样用范戴克棕
Let’s put a few little twigs
让我们在这棵小树上
that live out here on this rascal.
加一些嫩枝
There, we don’t want too many.
好了 不用太多
Just a few.
几根就够
Maybe this one’s dead.
可能这棵已经死了
We’ll have one dead one in there.
有棵枯木在这儿
Gotta have one here and there.
总要有棵枯木
All right, now, we need some leaves
好了 现在这棵古老的大树上
up here in this big old tree,
要有些叶子
so we’ll take that same old brush,
还是那把老刷子
our greens,
用绿色
and just begin picking them out.
把颜色点上去
Just pick them out.
点点点
See? Think about clumps.
看 把颜色想成一撮一撮的
By clumps I mean, or branches projecting out at you,
一撮颜色就是像你伸展开来的树枝
and it creates one shape, one form.
形成一个形状
One at a time, don’t try to do them all at once.
每笔就画一层 不要想着一笔成型
I know it gets feeling good,
我知道那样你会感觉很好
you get to wanting to do them all.
你想一蹴而就
But just do one at a time.
但还是要一笔一笔来
Think about one group of bushes,
每次落笔
limbs here, at a time.
都想着是一丛灌木
There.
这样
Darker, darker, darker down here toward the base.
越来越深 直到底部
All right, let’s go on the other side.
好了 来画另一边
A little touch of the bright red in there to dull it down.
蘸取一些鲜红色
Red dulls down green.
红色让绿色显得更暗淡
Put a few little things over in here.
在这里画几笔
Once again, just think about basic form and shape,
重申一下 想着灌木基本的形状与轮廓来画
and that’s all we’re looking for.
就是我们要做的
All right.
好了
Little touch more.
再蘸点
Right in there.
在这里
Something like so.
差不多这样
But this is a neat way
这是个好办法
of doing just a fantastic little,
来画好看的……
I hope you try this one.
希望你们试试这种方法
And also hope you drop me a line,
你们也可以在Line上给我发消息
let me know how it work for you, and send me a photograph.
让我知道这方法对你们适不适用 或给我发画作照片
Every once in a while, we show ’em on TV here.
时不时会节目中展示
Shoot.
好啦
Take a brush, little bit of brown.
拿个小刷子 蘸点棕色
We’ll make that a little path, how about that.
我们来画条小路怎么样
I think we’ll have a little finished painting.
我想我们快完成了
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
Isn’t that a neat way to do a little painting?
用我的方法画一幅小画是不是很不错?
There.
这样
Hm. I think with that, we’re gonna call that one finished.
我想我们已经完成了
And from all of us here, I’d like to wish you happy painting,
祝所有观众画得愉快
and God bless, my friend.
上帝保佑你 我的朋友

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鲍勃·罗斯手把手教你画出山谷中的湖面。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

原来是阿树

审核员

审核员BC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvJmSrErm20

相关推荐