未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

Bob教你画油画-寂静的清晨(26季第1集)

Bob Ross - In the Stillness of Morning (Season 26 Episode 1)

(轻柔的摇滚乐)
(gentle rock music)
嗨 我是鲍勃罗斯
– Hello, I’m Bob Ross.
欢迎大家
And I’d like to welcome you
收看第26季快乐油画系列
to the 26th Joy of Painting series.
如果这是你们的第一次
And if this is your first time with us,
那么就让我邀请
let me extend a personal invitation
大家拿出你们的画笔和颜料
for you to drag out some brushes and a few colors
在每次节目中和我们一起作画
and paint along with us on each show,
我将向你们展示如何创作
and I’ll show you how to do
一些绝妙的小画作
some fantastic little paintings.
如果你曾经参与其中
And if you’ve been with us before,
非常感谢你们回来
let me thank you for inviting me back
参与作画节目的又一系列
for another series of painting shows.
那么就让我们开始吧
Tell you what, let’s get right to it.
就从今天开始
Let’s start out today and have ’em run
让各种颜色呈现在屏幕中
all the colors across the screen
跟我们一起作画吧
that you need to paint along with us.
做好准备的同时 回到这里
While they’re doing that, come on up here
让我向你们展示我是怎么做的
and let me show you what I’ve got done.
今天呢我准备了一个18×24英寸大小的标准油画布
I’ve got a standard old 18 by 24 inch canvas today.
你们可以使用任何你觉得方便的尺寸
But you use any size that’s convenient for ya.
我已经把整个画布
And I’ve covered the entire canvas
覆盖了一层薄薄的均匀的液体
with just a thin, even coat of the Liquid White.
现在 白色液体已经让弄湿了画布
Now, the Liquid White just makes the canvas wet
使它变得光滑
and makes it slick.
这实际上可以让我们在画布上
It allows us to actually blend color
混合颜料
right here on the canvas,
而不是自己拼命在调色板上调色
rather than workin’ ourself to death on the palette.
现在让我们就开始作一幅画
So let’s just take off and do a painting
真的非常非常简单
that’s very, very simple.
如果这是你们的首次尝试
And if you’ve never painted before,
那么这幅画也仍是相对容易掌握的
this is one that you can do.
今天就从一把小的2英寸的刷子开始
Start off with a little tiny two-inch brush today.
用刷子沾少量的波斯蓝色
And we’ll go into a small amount of Prussian blue.
波斯蓝是一种很厚重的颜色
Now Prussian blue is a very strong, strong color.
我们不需要弄太多
So we don’t need much.
只要弄一点出来并且像这样拍打它的刷毛
Just pull a little bit out and tap the bristles like so.
这样就能保证我们
And that’ll assure that we have
可以刷出一层漂亮的分布匀称的
a nice, even distribution of color
颜色了
all the way through the bristles.
好了 就从这上面开始
‘Kay, let’s go right up here.
现在 如同我说的 画布因为刷了一层白底
Now then, as I say, the canvas is covered with Liquid White
而变得光滑湿润
so it’s slick and wet.
我们可以从画布顶部的这里开始
And we can start right up here at the top.
用刷子在上面画一个小的X
And we just make little X’s,
小小的交叉笔画
little crisscross strokes.
就像那样
Somethin’ like that.
就那么简单
That simple.
就那么容易
That easy.
现在再回头把那些x的颜色加深就很容易了
Now, it’s very easy to go back and make it darker.
你也可以一开始就刷重些
But it’s a son of a gun to take it off.
但从淡淡的颜色开始
You can, but it’s much easier
会相对容易
just to start off with a little bit of color,
然后你可以根据需要不断加深颜色
and then you can always add more if you want it.
所以我建议一开始刷淡一点
So I suggest you start with just a little bit
波斯蓝就可以了
of the Prussian blue,
然后你可以逐渐加深到你想要的深度
and then you can add as much as you want later.
好 我们一层一层加深颜色
Oh, we’ll add a little more and make it a little darker.
就像这样
Just like so.
我要在一些地方
And I’m gonna leave some areas
留白
that are sort of open.
留白意思是这些地方不要刷太多颜色
By that, I mean they just don’t have much color on ’em.
那儿
There.
也许 嗯 大概像这样
Maybe, maybe, about like so.
如果以前你曾经和我们一起画过画
If you’ve painted with us before,
你就会明白 这片小小的画布
you know that, you know that this piece of canvas
承载着你的世界 在你的世界里
is your world, and in your world,
随心所欲
you can do anything that your heart desires.
在这片画布上
On this piece of canvas,
你拥有绝对的全部的自由
you have absolute and total freedom.
这使作画过程充满美妙
That’s what makes it so fantastic.
也许我想在这幅作品上画一片云
Maybe I’ll have a cloud in this one,
那么我就要在某一点留白
so I’m gonna leave a spot open right there.
我们来看看究竟会发生什么吧
And we’ll just sort of see what happens.
那儿
There.
你可以随心所欲的浓墨重彩
And you can make this as dark as you want,
或者只是轻描淡写
or as light as you want.
这都取决于你
It really is up to you.
这里不需要临摹和模仿
We use no tracings and no patterns here.
就仅仅让思维徜徉
We just, we just sort of let our mind go
想象流动
and our imagination flow to whatever
到达任何你想要去的地方
area you want it to be in.
在这里 那里 留一点空白
There, a few little spots here and there.
就像这样
Somethin’ about like that.
这么说吧 如果你曾和我一起作画
I tell you what, if you’ve painted with me before,
你会发现我为水疯狂
you know I’m an absolute nut for water.
我痴迷于水
I love water.
当我把油刷沾满蓝色
So while we got this ole brush
再多加一点蓝色
full of some blue, let’s add just a little bit more
像这样
to the bristles like that.
和我们先前做过的一样
Just same way we loaded it before.
从这里开始
And let’s go right up in here.
横向刷过去
And we just pull across.
从外向里
Start from the outside and pull inward.
像这样
Like that.
我想今天就画平静的水面吧
This’ll be still water today, I think.
平静的水通常是单调的
So still water is normally flat.
再来点颜料
Little bit more color,
从另外一边开始
and pull from the other side.
我特意在这留了空白
I’m intentionally leaving a little area open right in here.
如果一切都恰如其分
‘Cause if everything works just right,
这些留白就会像 像一道光
that’ll look like, like, like a little sheen of light
恰好穿过这里
that comes right across there.
从而让画作生动起来
Makes your painting exciting.
现在 非常轻柔地
Now, very gently, we can just go across
轻刷整个画布
the entire canvas.
像这样
Like that.
这会去掉细微的刷毛痕迹
And that takes out the little brush strokes
还会协调整体画面
and sort of brings everything together.
好了
Okay.
现在 作画最有趣的部分
Now, the most fun part of this whole technique
就是清洗笔刷了
is washing the brush.
用无味颜料稀释剂清洗画笔
And we wash our brushes with odorless paint thinner.
这个罐子里底部有一个挡板
And in this can here I have a screen in the bottom of it
用来磨擦刷毛
to scrub the bristles against.
摩擦使大块颜料脱落
That allows the solid materials to settle
并且让刷毛上的颜料不断稀释直到相对干净
and keeps the paint thinner relatively clean.
然后 像这样抖动
Then we shake it off and just.
(刷子拍打声)
(brush rattles)
(咯咯笑)把恶魔赶走
(chuckles) Just beat the devil out of it.
整个过程就属这点最好玩了
That really is the fun part of this whole technique.
现在 仍然使用同一把油画刷
Now, just use the same ole brush.
向你们展示到底有多简单
I think today, to show you how easy this is,
我们只用用油画刷
we’ll only use.
用一把2英寸的刷子也许再加上一把小刀
Let’s just use a two-inch brush and maybe a knife.
(咯咯笑)有点难度
(chuckles) That’ll be a challenge.
到右边沾一点白色的颜料
Go right into a little bit of the white paint.
像这样 不断拍打画刷
About something like so, just tap the bristles in there.
让我们回到画布上
Let’s go back up in here.
我们说过我们要画一片云
We said we was gonna have a big ole cloud
是天空更加生动
that lives in our sky.
就只要在画布上拍打
So we just take that and sort of tap it.
只要拍打就可以
Just tap.
我们现在只需要给要画的云朵
All we’re looking for now is just a very basic shape
塑造基础形态
for our little cloud, or big cloud.
下面我们一起来画一朵云
Let’s have a big cloud.
那儿
There.
像这样画
About like so.
再一次 你的世界你做主
And, once again, you decide in your world
包括这些云朵和其他一切
where all the little clouds and things live.
这全都取决于你
It’s totally and completely up to you.
你可以在任何你想画的地方作画
You can have ’em anywhere that you want.
或许……我们画右边吧
Maybe, let’s go right here.
只要一点一点像这样逐步上色
Just drop somethin’ in like that.
那儿
There.
或者再上点色
Maybe a little more.
那儿 我们所做的就是
There, all we’re doing is putting in
在这一点上塑造一个基础型来
a basic shape at this point.
非常基础的
Very basic.
那么我又要洗画刷了
Then I’ll get to wash the ole brush again.
我就是很喜欢洗画刷 很有趣
I just like to wash the brush ’cause it’s a lot of fun.
同样的方式洗干净
Same way.
抖掉残留的颜料
Shake off the excess.
然后(刷子撞击的声音)
Then. (brush rattles)
(笑)抖掉附着的恶魔
(chuckles) Just beat the devil out of it.
那儿
There.
有时候我会用画刷在纸上
And sometimes I’ll take the brush and go across
来回刷以确保
a paper towel just to be sure that it’s really,
它足够干燥了
really as dry as I can get it.
现在 轻轻地 轻轻地
Now very gently, very gently.
悬浮在画布上刷
One hair and some air.
只是想让我们画在这里的
We just wanna, just wanna fluff
一大片云朵变得平滑
this big ole group of clouds that we have here.
只要刷平整
Just fluff ’em up.
那儿还有点毛躁
There, tease ’em a little bit.
然后非常轻柔的拂过
And then very lightly, just caress ’em.
轻轻地交错着画
Go gently, gently across ’em.
就像这样
Somethin’ like so.
很简单
And that easy.
我们已经画好了天空中的云朵
We have fantastic clouds in our sky.
那儿
There.
看 这没什么难的
See, nothin’ to it.
你可以做到
You can do this.
完全可以做到的
You absolutely can do this.
我每天都会收到来自不同国家的人的信件
I get letters everyday from people all over the country
他们以前从未画过画
that have never tried painting before.
他们看着我们的电视节目试着画了
And they’ve seen us on TV and they’ve tried this
并且真的成功了 他们对此非常高兴
and it works, and they’re so excited.
他们把他们的画给朋友看
And they take the paintings and they show ’em to friends,
给家人看
and they show ’em to their family,
他们总会回答说 那一定不是你画的
and they say, “Aw, you didn’t do that.”
有些人告诉我说 他们的家人
And some people tell me that they’ve had family members
靠近仔细看 想要找出一些端倪
actually look close and try to find numbers,
比如画是临摹出来的
like they’ve done a paint-by-number.
好 我们用一些白色
Okay, let’s take some white.
将画刷在这里来回移动
We get to movin’ along here.
沾一点点波斯蓝
A little bit of the Prussian blue.
再加一点黑色
We’ll put some black in there.
我想调出灰一点的色彩
I wanna make a gray color.
或许还要加一点暗红色
Maybe a little bit of alizarin crimson in there.
噢 我喜欢这种颜色
Ooh, I like that.
所以我们加了一点深红色
So we have a little crimson,
一点波斯蓝
little bit of Prussian blue,
一点黑色和白色
little black, and a little white.
调配出一种稍带些暗灰的色彩
Makes sort of a grayish color,
不过也有些暗红色
but it has a little bit of the crimson in it.
我刚刚用纸巾把刀擦干净
I just wipe the ole knife on a paper towel.
现在还用这把两英寸的画刷
Now then, still usin’ the ole two-inch brush,
我们要把画刷沾上颜料
we’re gonna just pull it through this color and wiggle it.
将画刷边缘塑好型
Just wiggle it, that pulls it to a nice sharp, sharp edge.
好了 看这里 看它多尖
All right, see here, you can see how sharp it is.
非常尖
Very sharp.
回到我们的世界中来
Maybe in our world, back in here,
可以画些树
maybe we have some little trees
长在很远很远的地方
that live far, far away.
只要握着画刷 靠着画布稍加施力
Just take the brush, touch, give it a little push.
看到了吗
See there?
画多少树决定权在你
And you decide how many little trees are here.
我们不需要树的太多细节描写
We don’t want a lot of detail in this.
因为它们很远
It’s too far away.
很远
Too far away.
看起来就像一些不知名的东西
Just want a few little things in here.
当你画风景画的时候
When you’re doing landscapes,
太远的景物不能表现
things that are far away should not show
太多的细节
ya a lot of detail.
就比如你看一个很远的物体
It’s just like when you’re looking at things far away,
你不可能看清它们的细枝末节
you don’t see every leaf, every stick, every twig.
你能看到轮廓
You see indications.
形状 颜色
You see basic shape, basic color.
这就是我们想要的那种感觉
And that’s what we’re looking for.
或许这里还有个人
Maybe there’s a little guy that lives right here
站在这些大树之间
in-between all these big ones.
那儿 看起来像棵特别的树
There, he’s a special tree.
好了
All right.
看到了吗 就像这样
See there, somethin’ about like that.
无论如何
Whatever, whatever.
再画一棵
There’s another one.
你自己决定你的世界里
And you decide, you decide how many trees
要画多少树 我们每个人看到的
are in your world, ’cause each of us
景色各不相同
will see nature through different eyes.
你只需画出你看到的样子
And you should paint what you see.
作画是件很个性化的事
Painting is very, very individual.
那也是我不喜欢临摹
That’s the reason I don’t, I don’t like to use patterns
或者模仿的原因
or drawings on here first.
我觉得这会约束我们的创造性
‘Cause I think it restricts creativity sometime.
只要画就好了
Just, just do it.
享受这个过程
And enjoy it.
很快 你会学会自己作画
Very quickly, you learn to compose as you paint.
那才是画画的真正乐趣所在
And that really may be the joy of painting.
同一把画刷
Same ole brush.
下面画一点
Maybe, right down in here,
我们要开始填充了
we’ll begin filling in.
换把画刷
Tell you what, let me grab another brush.
我这里有很多
I have several going here.
把树的下半部分弄模糊
I’m gonna create a little mist down here.
那儿 看到没
There, see?
你画画的时候
As you’re painting,
如果你没有参照图
if you don’t have drawings and stuff here,
你就能自己看到一些东西了
you begin to see things.
这个地方看起来很有必要
And this looks like a good place
弄模糊一点
to have a little misty area.
就只要拍打这里的底部就好
So just by tapping the base of it.
看 往上挑
Look at that, lift upward.
很简单很简单
That easy, that easy.
现在 我们一起到这里画
Now then, we can come right along in here.
现在看到了吗 变得很突出了
Now see, it stands out now,
因为有那块模糊的部分做对比
because you have that little misty area.
就像这样给这里上色
Can just put a little thing right in there like that.
任何地方
Wherever, wherever.
看这儿 看这儿
Watch here, watch here.
作画时最好的技巧之一
One of the greatest things in this technique
就是反射倒影
is reflections.
我想让水呈现那些树的倒影
I wanna reflect those trees right down into the water.
那么你只需要直直的往下拉画刷 就像这样
So you just pull it straight down like that.
然后交错 倒影立马就出来了
Then go across, and we have instant reflections.
很简单 就像这样
That easy, just like that.
那儿
There.
好了
All right.
拿起小刀
Take the knife.
沾上一点白色颜料
And take a little bit of the Liquid White,
再加一点钛白色
and put a little titanium white with it.
我想让它更淡一点
i want this to be a little thinner.
淡一点而不是直接就是钛白色
Little bit thinner than just straight titanium.
划一下
Gonna cut across.
好了 回到这里
‘Kay, let’s go up in here.
刀沾上了
Get a little roll of paint.
一些颜料
And with the knife we’ve just taken,
我们要用来加一点水平面线
we’ll just cut in a little waterline.
这样画面就显得生动了
Somethin’, that, somethin’ that lives
就在这里
right along in here.
就像这样弄
‘Bout like that.
看这多简单
See how easy that is.
现在你画作里的水平面线
Now waterlines in your painting
要画得直一点
should be basically straight.
你可以在任何你想画的地方画
You can go anywhere you wanna go with ’em,
但是它毕竟还是水面
but because the water’s flat,
还是应该画直的
they should be basically straight at all times,
不然看起来就不对劲了
or it just won’t look right.
它看起来应该给人一种水在流动的感觉
It’ll look, it’ll look like your water’s gonna run
要流出你的画作了
right outta your painting.
如果需要一个桶在你的画旁
And it’s bad when you have to tie a bucket
接水的话那就遭了
on the side of your painting to catch the water.
这会让欣赏你的画的人有点反感
It sort of offends people when they look at your paint.
那儿 好了
There, all right.
现在 我又要洗画刷了
Now then, lemme wash the ole brush again.
我真的很喜欢洗画刷
I really just like to wash these brushes.
那儿
There.
甩掉多余的水
Shake off the excess.
(画刷击打音)
(brush rattles)
(笑)把所有东西覆盖进去
(chuckles) And just cover everything in the house.
时间有点久了
Time to get crazy now.
来点波斯蓝 午夜黑
Let’s take Prussian blue, midnight black.
再加点深红色
I’m goin’ put crimson in there,
深绿色
some sap green.
再加点范戴克式棕色
We’ll put some Van Dyke brown.
组合成一种深色系的颜色
Lookin’ for dark color.
将它们均匀混合
And I’m gonna mix up a pretty good pile of it.
好了 擦一下刀
All right, okay, lemme wipe the ole knife off.
好了
Okay.
现在 再重新拿起两英寸的画刷
Now then, let’s go back to the ole two-inch brush.
我来示范一下怎样用这么一把
I’m gonna show you how to make some gorgeous trees
大画刷画一些稍亮色系的树
using a brush this big.
让画刷充分沾上颜料这点很重要
It’s important to load the brush correctly.
来回晃动
Wiggle it, wiggle it.
这样就可以让刷毛沾满颜料
That pulls the paint down toward the end of the bristles,
然后弄尖它 就像磨一把刀一样
and then sharpen it, just like you would a fine knife.
(笑)明白了吧
(chuckles) There you go.
好了 回到这里
‘Kay, let’s go right up here.
现在我们要在我们自己的小世界里做出一个重大的决定
Now we gotta make a big decision in our world.
一个严肃的决定
That’s a big decision.
在这里画一棵树
There’s a tree lives right there.
用画刷的一角触碰画布
Touch the canvas, and then just with the corner of the brush
前前后后来回画
begin working back and forth.
从中间开始 向外画
Start in the center, work outward.
中间 外面
Center, outward.
看到了吗
See there?
再加一点颜料 这些老树
And these big ole trees,
就显现在你的画刷下
little more paint, they just live right in your brush.
你只需要稍稍花点力气
You just have to sort of push ’em out.
只要这样推着画刷画
Just push ’em out.
下面一点 我们并不十分在意
And down here, we don’t really care.
我会画好几棵树
I’m gonna have several trees,
所以不必太过在意
so we’re not too interested.
我们会分散这些重点地方
We’ll separate ’em with highlights.
或许在我们的世界里 你是对的
And maybe in our world, you’re right,
还有其他一些树
there’s another little tree.
长在这里
And he lives right there.
那里
Right there.
看 就像我所说的 下面这里的瑕疵并无大碍
See, as I say, down in here, it doesn’t matter.
你可以在这里继续作画
You could put this on with a paint roller.
这里我们用了一种全新的技法
We’ll start a whole new technique of painting here.
辊涂
Roller, roller painting.
好了 画刷再抹点颜料
All right, just loading the brush again.
决定一下到底画多少树
And let’s decide how many trees live in our world.
我们要在这里再画一棵
We’ll have another one there.
一开始画的时候先用画刷的一个角
Just using the corner of the brush when you first start,
当你画到下面时
and as you work down the tree,
可以加点力
you’re pushing harder and harder
用上所有画刷的刷毛面
just to bend those bristles down.
就像这样
Somethin’ like so.
那里 我要再画一棵树
There, shoot, I gotta have one more little tree out here.
确保刷毛边缘尖锐
Make sure the brush is to a nice chiseled edge, very sharp.
或许这一棵长歪了
Maybe this one’s got a little bend in him.
我喜欢那些
I like trees that don’t just look
不那么像电线杆那样笔直的树
like future telephone poles.
它们很有个性
They got character.
就像人一样
Some of ’em, they’re like people.
多多少少总会有点缺陷
Some of ’em have a few flaws in ’em.
有人胖一点
Some of ’em are a little heavier.
有人更瘦一些
Some are a little skinnier.
就像这些树
Somethin’ like so.
有些树在他们的世界里有些倾斜
And some of ’em maybe have a little tilt in their world,
这没关系 没关系的
and that’s okay, that’s okay.
那里 再加点颜料
And there, a little more color.
当我们用画刷画完后
And while we got this on the brush,
回到这里
let’s come right into here.
我们需要再加一点倒影
And let’s put us in the indication
的迹象 就画在
of some reflections that’ll be right under
这一排树的下面 很简单的
that big group of trees, that easy.
很简单哦
That easy.
再在这里加个地平面
And put a little land in there.
看 所有这些都只用了一把两英寸的画刷
See, this all still just usin’ a two-inch brush.
就在这里画出一点地平面
Just put an indication here of a little bit of land.
我们回头会再加强一下这部分
We’ll come back and highlight all of that.
那儿 交叉着画
There, go across.
很简单
That easy.
倒影立刻又出来了
And we have instant, instant reflections.
这大概是这种手法下
That may be one of the neatest things
最好的方法之一
that happens in this technique.
好 我们再抹点白色
All right, let’s take a little white,
和一点深赭色 混合
a little dark sienna, mix ’em together,
调成棕色
make a nice brown color.
切出一块颜料
Cut off a little roll of paint.
抹在刀的右侧边缘
It should be right on the edge of the knife.
我们回到这里
And we can go up in here.
让我们加上
And let’s put a, let’s just put
一些树枝
a happy little tree trunk here and there.
那儿 就像这样
There, somethin’ about like that.
现在 通过这些树枝的指示
Now you can change just a few trees
几棵树已经变成了
into a lot of trees by putting the indication
很多树
of tree trunks here and there,
因为你并不能看出来到底在它们后面有几棵树
’cause we don’t know how many trees are behind that.
那就是如何将几棵树创造成整片森林的方法
So that’s how you make a few trees into a whole forest.
你从来不知道你有这种魔力吧
You didn’t know you had that kind of power did you?
但你确实有 你有
But you do, you do.
在这张画布上 只怕你想不到
On this piece of canvas, you can do anything
不怕你做不到
that your mind can imagine.
我很喜欢树 我们再画一些吧
I like trees, let’s make some more.
那太有趣了
Shoot, that was fun.
将画刷像上一次一样准备好
Load the brush up the same way.
这算是对你的勇气测试了
This is your bravery test.
或许 在这一边树一直长到画布外去了
Maybe one goes right off the canvas on this side.
仍然用这把两英寸的画刷
Still just usin’ the ole two-inch brush.
只要还想原来那样
And just work it back and forth like that.
(口哨)这是棵参天大树
(whistles) Boy, that is a big tree.
是的 这就是我们的世界
That’s all right, it’s our world,
如果我们想在里面加一棵大树
and if we want a big tree in it,
我们就可以加一棵
we can have a big tree.
我们可以在画布上画任何我们想画的东西
We can have anything in here that we want.
那儿
There.
因为你可以做任何你觉得你可以做的事
Because you can do anything that you believe you can do.
我也知道你一定可以
And I know you can do this.
我就是知道
I know you can do it.
那儿
There.
或许 我们还要在这里再画一棵
Maybe, yep, we’ll have another one that lives right there.
那儿
There.
然后再在这里画 没人会在意
And then here, once again, we don’t care.
我们会再过来加强表现手法
We’ll separate all that with just highlights.
画的还不错 再来一棵吧
That’s workin’ so good, we gotta do one more.
我们要再画一棵
We’ll have one more.
我喜欢这个
I like him.
这幅画画的还不赖
This is a, this is a good painting
为你提供了足够的利用这把两英寸画刷锻炼的机会
to give you some practice using the ole two-inch brush
也画了很多极其出色的常青树
and for making some fantastic evergreens.
有趣的是向别人展示你的画
And what’s fun is to do a demonstration,
向你的家人或朋友展示
show your, show your family or your friends
你是怎样画出来的
how you can do this.
当你拿出那把看起来
And when you drag out a brush that looks like,
像上周他们用来给仓库上漆的那把刷子的时候
looks about like what they painted the barn with last week,
他们绝对不会相信这是你画出来的
they won’t believe you can do this.
那儿 好
There, all right.
就像这样
Somethin’ like that.
我告诉你什么来着 或许 对 你是对的
I tell you what, maybe there’s, yep, you’re right,
应该画在这儿
it comes right down there.
这里我们只需要填满就可以
And in here we’ll just fill it up.
只需要涂满
Just fill it up.
加进一些色彩
Just put some color in.
那儿 好吗
There, ‘kay?
现在 我们再在这里的边上
Now then, we’ll put a few tree trunks
画一些树枝 还是这个颜色
over here on this side, still using
深赭色和一点白色
that same color, dark sienna, little white.
那儿
There.
这棵大树长得要超出了画布了
Now this ole big boy, it goes right off the canvas.
就当它是棵参天大树
We’ll assume he’s a big tree.
一棵粗壮的树 也许是棵父树
Strong tree, maybe, maybe he’s the Poppa tree
生长在这了
lives out here.
这些地方 可以看到一些小树
And here and there you can see a few little things
生长在这里
that just live in there.
你可以用刀刮出
You can take the knife and just scrape in
悬挂着的树枝的形态
indications of little limbs that are hanging.
当然所有的树都会有这些悬挂着的
And evergreens always have these little limbs
树枝
that hang off of ’em.
现在 开心一刻
Now then, fun time.
我要用那把还带着画树的颜料的
I’ll use that same ole brush.
画刷
Has that tree color on it.
加到黄色里
I’m goin’ right into the cad yellow.
一会就能调出土黄色
And once in a while I’ll hit a little yellow ochre,
来一点印度黄 就只是来点不一样的风情
a little Indian yellow, just to change the flavor
一点点就好
a little bit.
因为画刷本身带有蓝色和黑色
Because there was blue and black in that color,
绿色立马出来了 我们调出了鲜艳的绿色
instantly we have green, we have a gorgeous green color.
再把画刷边缘弄尖
Load it back up to a chiseled edge once again.
和原来一样 很尖很尖 看到了吗
Same way, very sharp, very sharp, see there?
好 两边都要
All right, both sides.
我们回到这里
Let’s go up here.
现在 决定一下
Now then, let’s begin deciding
把哪棵树画的显眼一些
which tree’s in the foreground,
哪些树作为背景树
which tree’s in the background.
脑中做好规划
Figure it out in your mind
先画那棵看起来最远的
and do the tree that’s farthest away first.
先画它
Do him first.
那儿
There.
现在 好了 看到了 应该是这棵
And then, well, let’s see, maybe this tree.
好了 你需要作出类似的决定
Okay, see you have to make these decisions.
那儿
There.
我要加一点点土黄色进去
A little yellow ochre I’m gonna add right in there.
只是为了变换一下风格
Just to change the flavor a little.
这棵树会有点不一样的品味
So this tree will have a little different taste to him.
那儿 看那儿
There, see there.
越往下画
And as it works down,
颜色就越深
let it get darker and darker and darker,
因为下面底部
’cause down in the bottom here,
有阴影 很多阴影
there’re shadows, big shadows.
而且 当然树的顶部会显得明亮一些
And, also, trees are normally brighter at the top
因为那里是最新长出来的
because you have the newest growth up there.
那儿
There.
如果这部分你画的不太好
If you have trouble makin’ this stick,
就每次只加一点点颜料
add the least little touch of paint thinner,
或者加一点液态的白色颜料
or a little touch of Liquid White even,
来稀释原来的颜料
just to thin the paint.
你要记住一条黄金定律
‘Cause one our golden rules that you need to remember
稀释的颜料能改善粘稠的颜料
is that a thin paint will stick to a thick paint.
我们一开始都取用了粘稠的的颜料
We start with a paint that’s much thicker
而不是一般的油画颜料
than normal oil paints.
那很重要
That’s very important.
它太过于粘稠了
It’s much, much thicker.
这种颜料很干不易修改
It’s very firm, very dry.
然后在顶部一层层稀释
And then by sort of thinning each layer on top of that,
我们可以在顶部一层一层
we can literally paint layer after layer
慢慢画
on top of it.
不过每一层都需要稀释一下
But each layer needs to get a little bit thinner.
那儿 所以如果你一开始没有用粘稠的颜料
There, so if you don’t start with a thick paint,
猜猜会出现什么状况
guess what’s gonna happen.
(笑)会变成一堆黏土混合品
(chuckles) Gonna become a mud-mixer.
如果这么画了
And if you’ve painted,
早晚它会变成黏土混合品
sooner or later you’re gonna mix a little mud.
所有人
All of us have.
一定要好好考虑
So, really, pay close attention
你的颜料的粘稠度
to the consistency of your paint.
那儿
There.
更深色 更深色 更深色
Darker, darker, darker.
到下面 自然而然地 它会暗到
Down in here, just let it fade right on into nothing.
什么都看不见
And this will happen automatically
因为当你越往下画 你的画刷
because your brush, as you’re going down,
就需要沾深色的颜料
is picking up that dark color,
自然 它颜色也就更深了
and, automatically, it gets darker.
现在 给画刷来点不一样的
Now, let’s load the brush different.
这次 我以拍打画刷的方式蘸取颜料
This time, I’m gonna tap it into the color.
让画刷的刷毛充分打开
I’m gonna break it open,
拍打以充分与颜料接触
and tap it into the color,
稍稍施力
giving a little push.
加一点黄色进来
Let’s pull a little yellow out there
可以看出颜色更好看了
so you can see it better.
稍稍施力
Give a little push.
刚好在边缘已蘸上了颜料
That loads a little bit of paint right on the edge.
我们回到这里
Let’s go up in here.
我们曾说过这里是土地
Now maybe we said there was gonna be some land here.
看这里 只要顺着这些弧度上色
Look a-here, just touch, and follow those angles.
想象一下 想象一下土地的位置
Think about, think about the lay of the land.
或者土地向下收拢的方式
Or the way the land flows downward.
这非常非常重要
It’s most, most important.
那儿
There.
而且 实际上 一般情况下 无一例外
And, normally, in fact I can’t think of many exceptions,
河岸的土地都是向内凹的
water always sits in a recessed area.
这也就是这么画的原因
So, usually, there’s a reason.
通常 土地都是向下倾斜的
Usually the land’s coming downward.
注意一下这些弧度
Pay attention to those angles.
会有相当大的好处的
Pay ya huge dividends, there.
好了 看那儿 你画好了
‘Kay, see there, you just make
所有像这样的图层
all these little layers of things like so.
很简单
That easy.
另一边的也加上这一图层
Put some on the other side, too.
这非常好
That worked out pretty good.
再次 用画刷蘸取少量稀释的
Once again, dip the brush into a little paint thinner
或者液态的白色颜料
or a little Liquid White.
液态白色会把你的颜色变得更加明亮一些
Liquid White will make your color a little brighter.
而有时候这就是你想要的效果
And sometimes that’s very desirable.
好 也许你并不想让颜色
‘Kay, sometimes you don’t wanna keep it
过于纯粹
very pure.
这就取决于你了
It’s up to you.
你自己做决定
You make the decision.
我们开始
There we go.
画画最难的部分
That’s the hardest thing about painting,
就是做出一些重大的决定
is making these big decisions that you have to make.
当你拥有这种能力的时候
‘Cause when you have this much power,
你就能正确的运用这种能力
you have to use it correctly.
那儿
There.
好了 我在家的时候
All right, the moment I go home,
除了垃圾我对其他任何东西都没有决定权
I don’t have any control over anything but the garbage,
但在这 我可以做我想做的任何事
but here I can do anything, anything.
可以把河流这样画
Can move rivers here.
那儿
There.
看到了吗 画图层的时候
But work in layers, see?
一般都是从最远的地方
Always start farthest away and work
慢慢向前画 向前 向前
forward, forward, forward.
通过这种拍打画刷的方式 就能画出这些绿草地
And by tapping, it makes these little grassy areas,
你可以画得
and you can make ’em,
你可以画得看起来柔软一些
you can make ’em where they’re soft as velvet,
也可以不这么表现
or you can make ’em very distinct.
这都取决于你
It’s really up to you.
这看起来是个好地方
Boy, it looks like a nice place
让人只想带着一本书呆在这里
just to get a good book and go up there
安静下来 和动物交谈
and kick back and talk to the animals.
现在 我要用另一种方式拖拉画刷
Now, I’m gonna pull the brush in a different way.
看 我把它向一个方向拉
See here, I’m pulling it in one direction.
往下拉 往同一个方向
Straight down, pulling it in one direction.
这会让它形成一种曲线
And that’ll cause it to have a little curve in it.
我想让画刷的曲线在最上面
I wanna turn the brush so that curves to the top.
看到了吗 我们回到这里
See it, let’s go up here.
现在 用这同一把画刷
Now with that same ole brush,
回到这里
I’m gonna go right in here,
我要再画上一两棵灌木丛
and I’m just gonna push in a happy little bush or two.
不要让画刷滑动 只是推
Don’t let it slide, push it.
让画刷的刷毛弯曲一点
Make your bristles bend a little bit.
看到了吗
Look at that, see?
一棵矮木丛画好了 就长在这儿
A little bitty ole tree, it lives right there.
也许它会长成一棵大树
Or he can be a pretty good sized tree.
加一点印度黄
Add a little Indian yellow to that,
让它的颜色更明亮一些
brighten him up.
或许这里还有其他的灌木
Maybe there’s a little friend lives right here.
那儿 看到了吗
There, see?
这取决于你 无论你想画在哪里
It’s up to you, up to you, wherever you want ’em.
我还要在另一边也画一棵
I gotta have one on the other side, too.
这很棒 我要继续画
That’s workin’ so nice, I can’t quit.
把它画在哪呢
Where does he live?
就这里了 这里
Right there, right there.
看到没
See it?
(笑)还不错吧
(chuckles) Isn’t that neat?
你想过你会只用一把两英寸的画刷
Did you ever think with just an ole two-inch brush
和一把
and a big ole knife,
简直就像一把油灰刀的刀
it almost looks like a putty knife,
在短短的时间内
that you could paint a gorgeous painting like this
画出这么好的一幅画吗
in a matter of minutes?
你可以的
You can.
刚开始的时候 也许你要花长一点的时间
At first, it may take you a little longer.
一开始 不要担心你的速度
Don’t, don’t worry about speed when you first start.
画多了速度自然就上来了
Speed will happen automatically.
学会用画刷需要花一点时间
Takes a little time to learn how to load the brushes,
不过你学会之后
but after you’ve done that,
速度也就自然提快了
speed will begin coming automatically.
看这儿 我还要画一棵灌木
See there, we’ll put a little bush
就长在这儿
that lives right down here.
我们开始吧
There we go.
无论你想画在哪儿
Wherever you want ’em.
你就可以画在哪儿
You can have ’em anywhere.
现在 再画一下水平面线
Now then, little waterline.
用同一种颜色
We’ll take that same ole color.
这是液态白
This is just Liquid White.
液态白色
Liquid White.
用刀抹一点颜料 交叉切抹
Pull it out flat, we’re gonna cut across,
就像我们在画背景的时候做的那样
just like we did in the background.
我们要在这加一点水面线
And let’s put us a little waterline right under here.
这点亮色会将两个灰暗的部分隔开
This little light area sort of separates the two darks.
如果你画的时候沾的太多了
And if you get one that’s too bright,
你只需要擦一下
all you have to do is just rub it a little bit.
看到了吗
See there?
再来 或许你要
Once again, though, you wanna keep ’em,
你要让这些线条尽可能的直一点
you wanna keep these lines basically straight.
就像这样
Somethin’ like that.
那儿
There.
水面上再加一些涟漪
You can have a little ripple here and there.
像这样
Like that.
拿把干净的刀 刮一下
Take a clean knife, and we’ll just pop in indication.
弄出树枝
A few little sticks.
一些长在这儿的小树枝
Little twigs that live out here.
无论你想画在哪儿都可以
Wherever you want ’em.
另一边也画一些
Some on the other side, too.
棒!到这里我们就完成了这幅画作
Shoot, I think we got a finished painting here.
还要再来点深红色
We’ll take a little bit of crimson,
稀一点的
little paint thinner.
要在画作上签个大名
We’ll sign that one.
我希望你也尝试一下
But I hope you try this one.
这是个非常简单的画作
This is a very easy little painting to do.
就像我说的 即使你从来没有画过画
As I say, even if you’ve never painted,
这个你可以完成的
this is one that you can do.
(笑)所有节目的观众
(chuckles) Until next time, from all of us here,
希望你们画得开心
I’d like to wish you happy painting,
祝你好运 朋友们
and God bless, my friend.
(高扬的摇滚乐)
(upbeat rock music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从一个画画小菜鸟到一个大神的蜕变,就是这么快

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rfGa1_iJpw

相关推荐