未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

Bob教你画油画-美妙的牧场小屋(26季第2集)

Bob Ross - Delightful Meadow Home (Season 26 Episode 2)

欢迎回来
– Welcome back.
很高兴今天你能加入我们
Certainly glad you could join us today
这将会是精彩的一天
’cause it’s a fantastic day here and
也希望你一直都开心
I hope it is wherever you’re at.
让我们开始今天的内容
So, tell you what, let’s start out today and have them run
让屏幕上所有的颜色生动起来
all the colors across the screen
你需要和我们一起作画
that you need to paint along with us.
同时 我会向你展示
While they’re doing that, let me show you
我是如何完成画作的
what I’ve got done up here.
我准备好了标准的老式双层预装订好的帆布板
I have my standard old double primed pre-stretched canvas,
18英尺宽24英尺长
and today I’m using an 18 by 24 inch,
你选择适合你的尺寸就可以了
You use whatever size is convenient for you,
我已经在整张画布上
and I’ve covered the entire canvas with
涂满了非常稀薄的 再强调一遍
a very, very thin, say that again,
非常稀薄的液态白色颜料
thin coat of the liquid white.
现在整张画布都已经非常湿滑了 可以准备开始作画了
So the canvas is all wet and slick and it’s ready to go,
我们一起来
so tell you what, let’s just do a
画一幅美妙的画作
fantastic little painting together.
想像一下我们今天要做的一些有趣的事
Thought we’d do something today that’s just fun.
我们在印第安纳州的曼西拍的这个视频
We film this show in Muncie, Indiana,
所以我想 也许今天我们可以
so I thought maybe today we’d do a show
加入一些农场景色进去
that has maybe a little farm-like scene in it
我觉得会很漂亮
that I think will be pretty.
那么拿出原来的两英寸画刷
So, let’s tuck off with old two inch brush.
先加一点点印度黄
Let’s start with a little Indian Yellow.
简单的描绘出一片天空
Let’s make a very simple little sky
你肯定没问题
that you can do with no problem.
很简单的
Very, very simple.
仅用一点印度黄画出一片有意思的天空
Just a fun little sky, little Indian Yellow.
看到了吗
See there?
这种夜色持续不断的和
And that color is continually mixing
画布上的白色液体融合
with the liquid white that’s on the canvas.
好了 不用清洗画刷
All right, without cleaning the brush,
我要加一点赭黄色
I’m just gonna go into a little bit of Yellow Ochre.
这是金黄色的一种
It’s sort of a gold color.
在上面加一点 一点就好
We’ll go right above that, just a little, just a little.
像这样 将它们混合在一起
About like that, and just blend them together.
现在 下一步
Now, then.
清洗刷子 清洗画刷
Now I’m gonna clean the brush, gonna clean the brush.
嗯 我们用无味涂料稀释剂清洗画刷
Yeah, we clean our brush with odorless paint thinner,
甩掉多余的水
shake off the excess,
(笑)
(laughs)
甩掉这个恶魔(水)就好
and just beat the devil out of it.
清洗画刷比画画更有趣 有点不科学
We have more fun cleaning the brush, it’s just unreal.
用画刷抹一点午夜黑色
Let’s go right into Midnight Black.
现在 我用画刷把它抹干净
Now, I cleaned the brush in between these colors
如果你把黄色和黑色混合在一起
because if you put yellow and black together,
你知道的 会变成绿色
as you know, it makes green.
我要抹一点黑色
But I’m gonna take a little black
来将天空上层变为灰色
and just gray the sky on top.
如果画得仔细一点 就可以
And if we’re real careful, we can bring it
让它刚好跟下面的黄色相融合
right back down into the yellow,
就在分界线处融合
right where they join,
而不会出现绿色的天空
without ending up with a bright green sky.
看 只是让这它们稍稍的混在一起
See, just let them sort of blend together gently.
像这样
Like that.
那儿
There.
就是这么画得
That’s all there is to it.
现在 下一步 用刚才的同一把画刷
Now, then, we can take that same old brush,
也许来几朵生动的云彩
and maybe there’s a little cloud that lives right there.
看到了吗 看 出来了 绳状云朵
See? See, there he is, a little stringy cloud.
就像挂在天空
He just sort of hangs out right there.
也许它需要几个朋友
Maybe he’s got a little friend right there.
这么说吧 还可以在那画一朵
Tell you what, maybe there’s another one over there,
我不知道
I don’t know, I don’t know.
这张画布就是你的地盘
This piece of canvas truly is your world
你来做这些重要的决定
and you have to make these big decisions.
现在 我们拿一个干净的画刷 我换了一把画刷
Now we’ll take a clean brush, I changed brushes,
干净的干画刷 三片云和天空
clean dry brush, three hairs and some air,
轻轻的将它们混合
and very gently just blend that out.
这就是今天天空绘制的全部过程
And today, that’s about all I’m gonna do for the little sky.
我想这非常非常简单
I want this just to be very, very simple.
只是一个简单的天空
Just a very simple little sky.
那儿
There.
这样的话 我们就可以省出大量的绘画时间
That way we can spend most of our painting time
来考虑其他东西
worrying about other things.
让我们用一把小点的一英尺画刷
Let’s use a little one inch brush.
还要一把刀
I’m gonna grab the knife.
我想调出棕色
I want to make some brown.
我会用大量的棕色
I’ll make quite a pile of brown.
来进行大面积的涂色
I’m gonna use it throughout the painting.
来点深茜红和暗绿色
Take Alizarin Crimson and Sap Green,
一半一半的混合
in about equal parts.
你可以用任何方式来混合
Now you can take it to either side,
绿色混合进红色里 或者红色加到绿色中
you can take it to the green side or to the reddish side,
取决于你的心情或你想创作的效果
depending on your mood or the effects you want to create.
不要紧 随你便
Doesn’t matter. It’s up to you.
你来决定这些
You decide.
这一次 我只需要一些棕色
Today, I’m just gonna have it a nice brown.
好了 我们擦拭一下刀
Okay, we’ll wipe the old knife off here.
只要用旧纸巾擦刀就可以
We just wipe the knife on an old paper towel.
用这把一英尺画刷
We just use a little one inch brush and
抹一点棕色
go right into a little of that brown.
来给背景上色
Just gonna use it for a little background color.
也许再加一点黑色 使它变暗
Maybe I’ll put a little black with it, darken it.
那儿 不错
There. That’s nice.
回到画布
Maybe back in here.
用小X手法
Let’s just use little Xs, and
也许该画上一些
maybe there’s gonna be some
在远处画几棵树
little trees that live far away,
所以我不会在这里涂太多
so I’m not looking for a lot here except
除了基础的 非常基础的小形状
basic, very basic, little shapes.
看 只是擦拭的手法
See, just sort of scrub them in,
不用太在意
we don’t care.
你的地盘你做主
This is your world and you can do any old thing here.
就像这样
There, something about like that.
随你便
Just let it go.
我要在这个背景色上再加一点黑色
I’m gonna add a little more black down at the base
因为我想让它更暗一点
because I want it to be a little darker,
用以说明这里有一些阴影
indicating there’s some shadows down there.
这里留点余地
Gotta have a place down here for
给小动物们躲藏 休息
all my little animals friends to hide and to relax.
那儿
There.
好了
Okay.
把阴影画在哪里
Wherever you think they should be.
都可以
All right.
现在 我要用
Now, today I’m gonna get the little,
这个小尺寸圆画刷
this is a little half size round brush,
就只是把小圆刷
it’s a small round brush.
加一点液态的白色颜料
Put a little bit of liquid white on it,
到黄色颜料里
put a little bit of yellow,
回到这里 加一点蓝色
be right back, I’m gonna get a touch of blue,
一点黑色 调出绿色
and a little touch of black, make a nice green here.
绿色调出来了 再加一点黄赭色
So we got green, little Yellow Ochre,
或许
here and there I’m gonna probably
再加一点印度黄 如果再加一点
hit the Indian Yellow, maybe even a little
亮红色
Bright Red now and then.
红色绿色就会混合成棕色
And red and green make brown, so I
添加红色到绿色中可以使颜色变暗
use red as a duller if I want to dull the green,
这就是我所用到的
then that’s what I use.
回到画布上
Let’s go up here.
下一步
Now, then,
回到这里 用画刷拍打
just go in here and just tap in the indication
画一些生长在
of some beautiful little things
远处的树木
that are happening far, far away.
看到了吗
See there?
让这些色彩更加多样
And vary the colors a little bit.
我们不需要展示过多的细节
We don’t want a lot of detail.
它们就应该看起来像
These are supposed to look like
生长在远处的树
little trees that live far away.
加一点亮红色
Add a little bright red to that.
哦 我喜欢那个颜色 我喜欢
Oh, I like that color. I like that.
色彩让我感到兴奋
Color makes me excited.
太漂亮了
So beautiful.
那儿
There.
我的一生可能画了25000到30000幅画
Probably painted 25, 30,000 paintings in my life
当我看见这些作品我仍然很兴奋
and I still get excited when I see this work
很简单很有趣 它会给很多人
so easy and so much fun, and it brings so much
带去快乐
happiness to so many people.
作画的愉悦感是真实存在的
That truly, truly is the joy of painting.
那儿
There.
好的 也许再加一点淡红色
Okay, maybe a little bit more of that reddish color.
这种颜色用来描绘秋色再好不过
This would be a nice scene to do an autumn colors,
这真让人感到疯狂
where you really get crazy,
多用点红色和深红色
use a lot of the red and the crimsons, and oh,
(把这些色彩)加到树上就有了秋霜的感觉
just Jack Frost when he starts touching the trees,
这一定是世界上最靓丽的色彩
just makes some of the most gorgeous colors in the world.
我在阿拉斯加住过很久
I lived in Alaska for many, many years,
很少有人关注过那里的秋天
and you never talk about Alaska in the fall,
但是阿拉斯加的秋色
but Alaska has some of the most gorgeous fall colors
比我去过的任何地方的秋色都美
of any place I’ve ever been.
我觉得上帝在创造阿拉斯加的时候
I really do think God was having a good day
心情一定很不错
when He made Alaska.
太漂亮了
So beautiful.
我已经有好几年没去过那儿了
I haven’t been there in a couple of years now.
是时候回去一趟
About time to go back.
那儿
There.
会会那里的老友
Say hello to all my friends there.
好了
All right.
看 已经完成了所有树的部分的绘制
See now, we’ve got all those little tree things
回到这里 非常简单
back here and it’s really easy.
拿一枝线刷 蘸取少量的
Take a liner brush, just a very small amount
我们之前用过的棕色颜料
of that little brown color that we used.
看到了吗 只需要一点点
There, see? Just a little.
一点点就好
A little bit.
好了 回到这里
Okay, let’s go up in here.
现在
Now here and there, and there and here,
我要勾勒出
I’m just going to put the indication
一些这些树上的
of a few little trunks and stems
树干树枝
and all those things that live in trees.
看到了吗
There, see?
不要太多 只要一小点
Don’t want a lot, just a few.
不要画多了
Don’t over do.
好的
Okay.
搞定
All right.
清洗线刷
We just wash the old liner brush.
甩一下 刷子就不会太脏了
Shoot, find a brush here that’s not too dirty.
无所谓
We don’t care.
蘸一些棕色和黑色
Go into the brown and the black,
以及一点深绿色
little bit of Sap Green, here and there,
只是为了添一点绿色调
just to give it a little greenish hue.
好了 回到这里
Okay, let’s go up in here.
一起在各自的世界里做些重大的决定
Let’s make some big decisions in our world,
也许那儿有片陆地
maybe there lives some land right here.
我要加一点景色
We’re gonna do a little scene.
讲真 我要在那里
I tell you what, I’m gonna save this
空出一片地来画颗大树
whole side over here and put a big tree.
(笑)
(laughs)
如果你之前看过我的节目就会知道
You know, if you’ve painted with me before
我喜欢画一些参天大树
I love these big trees.
今天我也要画几棵
There, so we’ll play with those today a little bit too.
再加涂一些棕色和黑色
So again the browns and the black.
我只是在创造一种暗色效果
I’m just looking for a dark color
最重要的部分我还会回来
so on top of that, then we’ll come back
想办法展示出一些高光的效果
and we’ll put some nice highlights.
画一点绿地
Make a little grassy area.
这是一个练习的好机会
This is a good place to practice
找下使用画刷的感觉
and just get the feel of the brush.
实际上 你也可以
You could actually,
利用一把拖把找到这种感觉
you could put this on with a mop.
不要紧
It doesn’t matter.
但是 这样的话 你就可以得到一个使用画刷练习的机会
But, by doing this, it gives you practice with a brush,
所以我建议你争取每个机会
so I suggest you take every opportunity
去找到使用画刷的感觉
to get the feel of the brush.
画画就是需要一种感觉
So much of painting is a feel,
也就只有多练习才能找到这种绘画的感觉
and it comes with practice.
如果我没有离开就说明我会
Boy, if I don’t quit, I’m gonna have
把整幅画画完
the whole canvas covered up.
这就可以了
But that’s okay.
可以了
That’s okay.
看这儿
Look there though,
要画出不同的层次感
putting these little, all these different layers in here,
通过拍打画刷就好
just by tapping.
画完你可以看出这种远近的层次感
Already you can see distance in the painting.
看起来就像那些树都生长在背后
Looks like trees that live way, way back there somewhere.
当然 我们不知道它们生长在哪里
We don’t know where they live.
我们也不关心这个
Don’t know that we even care.
用画刷蘸取
I’m gonna dip the brush into the
一点点白色液体颜料
least little touch of the liquid white.
用这些白色液体只是为了稀释颜料
We dip it in the liquid white only to thin the paint.
回到这里 加一点绿色
Be right back, put a little green,
一点点暗绿色 哦 很漂亮
little Sap Green. Oh, that’s pretty.
暗绿色就是这样一种漂亮的颜色
Sap Green’s such a nice color.
好了 拍打 稍微用点力
Okay, tap it and give it a little push
你就可以看到一部分颜料凸出来
so you can see that little ridge of paint right there.
就像刷毛的尾部
There’s one just like that one the end of the bristles
这正是我们要的效果
and that’s what we’re looking for.
回到这里
Let’s go up here.
下一步 画一小块绿地
Now, then we’re gonna have a nice little field,
就在这个地方着手开始画
we just begin coming right in here,
想象一下这里长的是什么
and think about the lay of the land,
以及地面的走向 然后我们开始
or how the land flows, and we can begin
在地上加一些绿草地
putting in all kinds of beautiful little grassy areas
画满整块空地
just go all through all your different
黄色或者绿色
yellows and your greens.
完全取决于你
It’s up to you, up to you.
我就是 在用这些不同的黄色
I’m just gonna sort of dance it back and forth,
来回的舞动画刷
between all the different yellows.
有时是需要一点
Some time a little –
噢 看这儿显示出了一点红色
oh, look there hit a little Bright Red.
好看的小树
Nice little tree.
我是指草地 不是树
I mean, nice little grassy area, that’s not a tree.
可以的
Could be.
施以少量的肥料 爱护它 定期灌溉
Give it a little fertilizer, love it, water it regular.
也可能长出一颗树来
Might be a tree there.
告诉你吧(可作为口头禅理解)
Tell you what, tell you what.
让我们来画这么一种场景
Let’s have, we’re gonna have a little scene,
也许我们想画个小…
maybe we want to have a little…
我要在这框出基本的形状
I’m just gonna scrape out a basic shape here.
我要在这画一个小谷仓
I’m gonna have a little barn back here.
这种场景是画小谷仓的明智之选
It’s just a nice place to have a little barn.
用小刀框一个基本的形状
Scrape out a basic shape with a knife
按照你的想法去做
just so you have an idea of where you’re going,
重要的是刮掉那些多余的涂料
but more importantly it removes that loose excess paint.
我打算用之前调制的棕色
I’ll go right into that brown color I made
它是用
from the brown that was made from
暗绿色和深茜红色调制出来的
the Sap Green and Alizarin Crimson.
看到了吗 想象一下这个旧谷仓的基本形状
See? Think about the basic shape of the old barn.
会有个晚上给牛住的牛舍
Gotta have a place for the cow to go at night.
它可能会感到可怕
He may get scared out here.
也许是因为外面猫头鹰的叫声
Might be an old hoot owl out here that makes noises.
我小时候经常在外边露营
When I was a kid, I used to camp out,
深夜 猫头鹰会叫很大声
late at night and the old owl would make a big old noise.
我就准备叫我的妈妈回家
I was ready to call my mother and go home.
大一点后 我才有机会知道
But as I got older, I had the opportunity to learn
那是什么生物 为什么发出那些声音
what those creatures were and why those noises were made.
节目结束之前
I tell you what, before this series is over,
我会给你展示一下猫头鹰
I’m gonna show you a big old owl.
我喜欢猫头鹰
I like owls.
我要给你们看大角猫头鹰
I’m gonna show you a great horned owl
一种我很喜欢的生物
that I had the pleasure of meeting.
我想我们这里有些关于它的视频
I think we had some video with him on there.
我想放给你们看看
I’m just gonna get him up here for you.
取一点亮红色 一点我们刚调好的棕色
Take a little Bright Red, a little of that brown we’ve made,
再加一点白色 别混太匀
a little bit of white into it, don’t over mix it.
看到这个颜色了吗 不要均匀混合
See that color? It’s not over mixed.
现在刮下一小卷颜料
Now we cut our little roll of paint off,
刚才那些设计仍在油画板上
all those little designs are still in the paint.
回到这里
Now we can go up here
加进这些颜色
and just begin putting some color in.
我要把它弄得稍微亮色一点
I’m gonna make that a little bit brighter,
加一点白色就是为此
a little more white into it so it shows up for you.
不错
That’s better.
用刀画的时候制造一种跳跃感
I’m just gonna let the knife sort of bounce.
我不希望大家都固定的这么画
I don’t want this just to be solid.
我只是喜欢在我的画里画老房子 你的就完全取决于你了
I like old buildings in my paintings, but it’s up to you.
如果你想画新房子
If you want it to look newer, be a
处理颜色的时候仔细一点
little more careful with them.
我喜欢那种看起来一半都被风吹跑了的老房子
I like it to look about half of it’s blowed away
看起来像快要倒了似的
and it’s about to fall down.
有个老农夫住在附近
The old farmer that lived out here,
他不很在乎这个(房子要塌)
he didn’t take too good a care of it.
他的生活并不那么如意
He had some bad days.
那儿
There.
看到了吗
See there?
现在这里几乎没有任何东西
Now over here, almost nothing.
几乎是空的
Almost nothing.
再来点棕色颜料
Tell you what, we’ll get a little more of that brown.
这个农民跟我一样 他需要更多的空间
This farmer’s like me, he needs more room.
给他在这里画个小棚屋吧
Let’s give him a shed out here.
那儿
There.
画一个小棚屋
Give him a little shed,
靠边一点
put some sides on it.
用一点刚刚的屋顶色
Back to our little roof color.
看着有多简单
See how easy it is?
希望实际当中建一个小棚屋也会这么简单
Wished it was that easy to actually build a shed.
几年前我曾经是个木匠
I used to be a carpenter years ago.
我父亲就曾是个木匠 他教我那些手艺
My father was a carpenter, and he taught me that trade.
实际上 在牲口棚旁建个小棚屋
And, I tell you what, it isn’t that easy
并不简单
to make a shed on a barn.
下一步 回到这里
Now, then, we can come right in here,
进行牲口棚边角的切除
and just do a “barnectomy,”
画得每一个物体应该出现在哪里
sorta figure out where we think
差不多跟我们想的一样
everything should live,
制造出一种远景的效果
work on our perspective.
看到了吗
See there?
现在 它还缺一扇门
Now, we need a door.
如果真的有一头老牛住在里面 就需要一扇门
If we’re gonna have old cow living in there, we need a door.
(语气声)
(whistles)
这就完成了
There it is.
现在牛就可以从此处进出了
Now Bossy can get in and go out.
我们还要在这里
We can take and make just the indication
加一些旧木板的细节描绘
of a few old boards that live right along here.
用触碰的手法就可以了
There, just by touching.
回到这 在刀上蘸取一点亮色的颜料
Come across, little bit of light color on the knife.
画清门的轮廓
Let’s sorta outline that door a little bit,
它就立在那 可以看得更清楚一些了
so it stands out and we see it better.
这个破烂的牲畜棚看起来画得还不错
But that’s a pretty good looking old raggedy barn out there.
不需要担心底部
Now, we’re not too worried about the bottom
我们还会回来
’cause we’ll come back with our
用那把画草地的两英寸画刷
old two inch brush that we’ve made the grassy areas with
来覆盖这些颜色
and just sort of fill them in.
那儿
There.
就像这样
Like that.
当你作画的时候 编一个小故事
And when you’re painting, make up little stories.
想象有头老牛住在里面
Think about the old cow that lives in here,
鸡或者猪都行
or the chickens, or the pig,
或者其他任何住在牲口棚里的牲畜
or whatever lives in this old barn.
“我住在这 状况并不太好
I stay in so much trouble at home,
但我可能不得不住在这里”
I probably have to live in there.
那儿
There.
下一步
Now, then.
还需要画条小径
Tell you what, we need a little path.
用一点棕色和白色颜料
We’ll take a little of that brown and white.
在这里画一条小径
Let’s just put a little path in here.
那儿
There.
有了这条小径 就可以方便进出了
Little path, so there’s a way to get in and out.
就是这条小径
Just a little path.
延伸出来
Comes right out.
加一点高光
Little highlight on it.
不需要太多 它还应该是深色的
Not much, not much, want to keep it pretty dark.
或许 在这个世界里
Now maybe in our world,
如果这里有一头牛
shoot, if we’ve got a cow here,
就需要限制它的活动范围
we need to contain her, somehow.
那儿
There.
在这里加一些栅栏
Put a little fence right up here.
或许这些栅栏拦到了这儿
Maybe the fence goes to right about there.
有或许到了那儿
Maybe it comes right up here.
随便
I don’t know.
好了 如果光从这个方向照过来
Okay, if our light’s coming from this direction,
也可以从这个旧牲畜棚看出来
and the old barn indicates it is,
我们要把栅栏的这一边打上高光
we’ll highlight a little bit on that side of the fence.
看到了吗 只要一点点高光
See there? Just a little highlight.
现在 你可以利用刀的末端
Now you can take just the heel
或者刀的背面 就在这里划一下
or the back of the knife and just cut right through there,
随便从哪个方向
either direction, and make the
刮出一些绳索
indication of some wire on there.
刮过之后 露出一点画布就可以了
It’ll scratch through and just let a little canvas show.
我要在栅栏上加三条绳索
We’ll put three strands of wire on our fence.
在这里有一头壮牛 不能让它出来
We got a big cow in here and we don’t want her getting out.
有时画面太过整齐 需要加一点
Sometimes, it’s neat, take a little bit of,
这种亮红色
I use a little Bright Red,
在这些木桩的顶部加一点就行
put just a little top on those little devils,
因为一般情况下当你砍栅栏的木桩时
’cause normally when you cut fence posts,
当你砍树来造栅栏的木桩时
when you cut the tree down to make a fence post,
你需要在木桩的头部刷一层油漆以防止腐蚀坏掉
you paint the ends of it to keep from deteriorating.
那儿 所以我们要那么做
There, so we did that.
继续画一下这里
Let’s just keep going here.
在下面再加一些
We’ll put some more of that brown
棕色和黑色颜料
and black color underneath here.
看看 如果你比较着急的话
Let’s see, so if you’re in a big hurry,
可以直接涂抹上去
you can just paint it on.
没有任何区别
It doesn’t make any difference.
我一般会用拍打的方法 因为
I usually like to tap it on, though, because it,
再说一遍 这是你练习使用画刷的好机会
once again, gives you a lot of practice using the brush.
不过 随便
But, however, it doesn’t matter.
没关系
Doesn’t matter.
那儿
There.
再加一点黑色和棕色
Little more black, little more brown.
好了
Okay.
我说过要在那里画一颗参天大树
We said we were gonna have a big tree over here
我们也给它留了空间
and we left a big hole
(笑)
(laughs)
所以接下来我们就画这棵树
so we’ll have a big tree.
仍然用那把两英寸画刷
We’ll take the old two inch brush.
这里
There it is.
用画刷的一角
Just use the corner of the brush
拍打出一些基本的形状
and tap in some basic shapes.
这棵古树 也许不仅仅只是一棵树
This old tree, maybe it’s a group of trees,
画一片小树林吧
let’s have a group.
树的一家都长在这里了
A whole big family of trees live back here.
加一点点亮红色颜料
Add a little bit of Bright Red to that color.
嗯 我喜欢这样
Yeah, I like that.
到处都画一些
And here and there.
画的时候留一些空隙
Leave a couple of holes in your tree
好从从这些空隙看到天空
so some sky can show through.
并且让光透进来
Let a little light get through.
也给鸟儿留些地方飞翔的空间
The birds gotta have a way to fly through there.
那儿
There.
无论哪里
Wherever.
越往下颜色越暗
And down towards the base, I’m going more into the black.
我想让它更暗 以显示下面的阴影
I want it to get darker, darker down here, indicate shadows.
大片的阴影
A lot of shadows.
那儿
There.
就像这样
Something about like that.
好了
Okay.
接下来
Let’s have,
我们画一些老树干进去
let’s have a few little old tree trunks in there.
找一把小扇形油画笔
Let me find a little fan brush here.
浸到稀一些的颜料里
Dip the fan brush into a little bit of paint thinner,
把它弄湿一点
just to wet it up a little.
让它蘸满棕色颜料
And I’m gonna load it full of this brown,
一点点黑色 然后到右边这里
little black on it, then I’m gonna come right over here
在亮色一点的颜料上往一个方向拉画刷
and pull one side through that lighter color,
就会调出有点不一样的颜色来
so there is a little difference in the color.
一边蘸的颜料色彩比另一边亮一些
Once side’s a little lighter than the other.
我知道很难看清 但色彩确实是亮一点
I know it’s hard to see, but it is a little lighter.
我们说过光从左边照过来
We said our light was coming from the left,
所以左边的颜色要亮一些
so we want that lighter side on the left,
没有太大的区别
and there’s not a whole big difference in there,
但还是有一点的
but a little.
我想描绘一些
I just want to put the indication of some little
生长在背面的树枝的样子
things that live way back in there.
从这一点上来说 无需太担心
We’re not too worried about them, at this point.
拿出线刷 蘸一点稀颜料
Take our liner brush, little paint thinner,
一点棕色
little of that brown color, and here and there,
画一点
just gonna put the indication of a few little arms
树背面的分枝
that are on some of these little trees back in here.
这里 看到了吗?
There, see?
不要太在意细节
We’re not looking for a lot of detail.
实际上它们很远
These are too far back.
如果还有多余时间 我还要
Maybe if we have time, here, we’ll just put
在这里画一棵老树
a big old tree in here.
我喜欢画老树
I like big old trees.
是的 仍然用这支
Yeah, we can just use a nice
两英寸的画刷
old two inch brush here.
蘸一点暗绿色
Grab a little Sap Green.
那儿 噢 不错
There. Oh, that’s nice.
不需要太多颜料 一点就够了
Don’t want a lot of color. Just a little.
再来点红色 我想让颜色深一点
A little red too, I wanna dull it.
那儿 很好
There, good.
回到这里 用画刷的一角就好
Up in here, just use the corner of the brush,
有叶子的地方
put the indication here and there, and there and here,
都画一下
of some leaves that live out here.
关注一下整体布局和形状
Think about patterns and shapes, though,
不要太过随意
don’t just throw them in at random.
我知道这很有趣 只要试着
I know it gets to be fun, and it’s just tempting
只要在每个地方加上那个色彩
just to drop them everywhere.
注意那些深色区域
Retain a lot of your dark areas though.
让他们看起来更暗一些
It makes them look deeper.
继续
There we go.
这不正是一种画一片树的
Isn’t that a neat way, though,
整洁的好方法吗
to make a big old pile of trees?
很简单
So easy.
很简单
So easy.
那儿
There.
右边画一点
Put a little one right there.
就像这样
Something like that.
好了
All right.
这实际上是一种懒人画法
This truly is a lazy man’s way of painting.
这也是我喜欢它的原因
That’s why I like it.
不断寻找让画画更简单
Always look for ways to make painting easier,
但有效的方法
but yet effective.
那儿
There.
因为一旦你有了成功的经验
Because if you have some success with this,
你就一定会喜欢上它 从此一发不可收拾
then you really like it, then you go
什么东西都想画 也许很多人
and you paint everything, and maybe a lot of
已经有过成功经历了
people that I’ve talked to, they’ve had success with this
因此去了大学或其他
and they end up in college or something,
学了一些传统艺术相关的知识
really studying some fine traditional art
因为这对他们很有用
because this worked for them.
这就是学画的美妙之处
So, that’s what’s so nice.
回到我们用来画草地的
Back to our brush here that we were using
画刷上
to make some little grassy areas.
我要再画一个
We’ll put in a little,
或许这里有段小斜坡
maybe there’s a little hill right there.
是的 确实有 看到了吗
Yeah, yeah there is. See?
任何你想要斜坡存在的地方 就画在这好了
Any old place you want him, right along here.
好了
All right.
我很喜欢
I really like him.
少蘸一点
I’m gonna add the least little touch
稀颜料到画刷上
of paint thinner to my brush,
因为这些稀颜料会附着在浓稠的颜料上
because a thin paint will stick to a thick paint,
会使画刷更容易上色
so that’ll make it come off the brush easier,
因为已经画在上面的颜料
because the paint that I have up here,
非常厚 非常粘 非常干
very thick, very strong, very dry.
它不像传统画
It’s not like traditional paints.
那儿 只要换一下颜色
There, just vary the colors a little bit,
在原有的颜料上继续画
just work in layers,
无论你想在哪画
that all these little things happen,
都会成功
wherever you want them.
或许这里再画一点
Maybe a little bit right there.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
把那条小径延伸到这里
Just to push that path a little farther down in there.
好了 这里 或许应该再加点
Okay, over in here, there’s maybe a little bit.
哪里都行
Wherever.
再加一点
Little bit more.
那儿
There.
好了 我们说过我们要干一件疯狂的事
All right, we said we’ll get crazy here.
拿一把蘸满了黑色颜料和
Let’s load a fan brush full of black and that brown
之前调出的棕色颜料的扇形油画笔
that we made from crimson and Sap Green.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
现在是勇气测试时间
This is your bravery test, right now.
扇形油画笔上蘸满了颜料
Fan brush is full of color.
重大决定时刻
Big decision.
就从这里开始吧
Maybe it starts right here,
或许这棵老树经受过恶劣的环境
and maybe this old tree had some rough days
让它的枝干变得有些弯了
that he’s got some crooks.
噢 耶
Oh, yeah.
我喜欢树
I like trees.
画树很有趣 很好
Trees are a lot of fun. Gorgeous.
很有趣
Lot of fun.
在这里加一些粗壮的根系
Putting on big old foots out here
好让它屹立于此
so he has something to stand on.
想画一棵粗壮的树
We want him to be strong.
像这样 给它再画一个长枝干
We’ll give him a big arm here, like that.
画的时候应该会有一些声音
Gotta make those little noises,
否则可能会画得不太好
or it just doesn’t work right.
下一步
Now, then.
看看 我们已经有了
Let’s see, we had a little bit of
一些棕色和白色混合后的颜料
brown and white mixed up here already.
稍微抹一点然后用刀在画布上轻轻弹画
Just touch it and sorta let the knife just bounce.
稍微碰到一点点就好
Barely touch it, barely.
轻轻碰 看到了吗
Let’s just sort of touch. See?
这里也是
Little bit up in here, barely touch.
那儿 就像这样
There, something about like that.
这就是我们要的效果
That’s all that we’re looking for.
颜色越来越深 越来越暗
Darker, darker, darker.
另一侧 需要
On the other side, we’re gonna take
用一点普蓝 一点白色
a little bit of the Prussian Blue, little bit of white.
调出深蓝色
Want to make a dark blue.
我想要一种
I want to make the indication of a little
反射光的效果 这里
reflected light, right there.
看 我认为这些树会
See, ’cause I think that these trees here
挡住阳光 所以要在这
would stop the light, so we’re gonna
画一些光线
get a little light through there.
给这一棵树打上高光
So I’ve highlighted this one intentionally
另一边
on the other side
我觉得会挡住光线
’cause I think those trees would stop the light.
那儿
There.
那儿 亮一点的颜色
There, a little bit of a lighter color
只让边缘突出一点
just to make that edge stand out.
那儿
There.
当你买第一管颜料的时候
You know when you buy your first tube of paint,
你就离艺术家不远了
you get your artist license issued to you,
成为艺术家就意味着 在这块画布上
and the artist license says on this piece of canvas
你可以创造任何你所能想象的东西
you can create any and every illusion that you want.
那也是我们在做的
That’s what we do.
抹一点稀颜料
I’m gonna take a little paint thinner
回到这里
and go up in here,
在这里画一些
and make the indication of some limbs
主干的细枝末节
and sticks and stuff that live right out in here.
那儿 随便你画在哪儿
There, wherever you want them.
那儿
There.
如果你很难把颜色画上去
And if you have trouble making this paint flow,
就把它再稀释一下
just add more paint thinner to it.
或许应该有很多老枝杈
Maybe a lot of these old limbs have,
没什么生机
maybe they’ve just pooped out.
毕竟是棵老树
They’re old and tired.
也许它已经死了
Maybe this old tree died.
那也是有可能的
That happens sometimes.
有可能
That happens.
我们继续
There we go.
不要把所有的枝干都画成从一边生长出来
Don’t make all the limbs just come out the side.
也要画一些交错的
Have some come across.
好了 下一步
All right, now then.
拿一把扇形油画笔 蘸点棕色
Let’s take a fan brush, put some brown on it,
把小径延伸出来
and let’s just make our path come right on out,
延伸过来 延伸过来
right on out, here it comes, here it comes.
延伸到画布之外
Right on out through the painting
好有一条通往牲口棚的路
so we have a way to get to that old barn.
你可以画好 再画一些
And you can take it and just fill in
道路旁的草地
a few little grassy areas, bring it all together.
用刀刮出枯枝的效果
Put you a stick and a twig here and there with the knife.
噢 我们完成了一幅画作
Shoot, we got a finished painting.
那儿
There.
希望你试试画这幅画 你会很享受这个过程
Hope you try this one, ’cause I think you’ll enjoy it
而且还会有很多乐趣
and you’ll find it to be a lot of fun.
还有对于在座的各位 我希望你们都能有一个愉悦的绘画体验
And from all of us here, I’d like to wish you happy painting
祝你好运 朋友们
and God bless, my friend.
(爵士音乐)
(jazzy music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

又一幅美妙的大作,美丽的乡村美景,想想都惬意

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

萨默之光

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWoInh2USOs

相关推荐