未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)

跟鲍勃罗斯画北极美景

Bob Ross - Arctic Beauty (Season 6 Episode 7)

欢迎回来 很高兴今天能和大家一起画画
– Welcome back. Awful glad you could join me today.
今天我想在这块黑色画布上
Today I thought we’d do a beautiful
画一片小小的美景
little scene on a black canvas such and
我想你们也一定会享受这个过程的
I think you’ll really enjoy it.
我会把画这幅美景需要的颜料
So I’m gon na have them graphically run all the colors
写在屏幕下方
across the screen that you need to do this fantastic painting
我会把这些颜色的名字
and they’ll come across in the same order
按照它们在我调色板上的顺序
that I have them on my palette, starting
从白色开始往左依次写出来
with the white and working around.
下面我们来看看这块画布
Let’s go up to the canvas now.
我已经在整块画布上
I’ve already coveredthe entire canvas with
均匀的涂上了一层薄薄的
a thin even coat of Thalo Blue
酞菁蓝和深茜红混合起来的色彩
and Alizarin Crimson together
其中深茜红比酞菁蓝比例多很多
and much more crimson than blue,
我想让它呈现一种紫色
I want it to be sort of a purplish color.
我把这种颜色涂在画布上
And I’ve covered the entire canvas,
再沿水平和垂直方向把它刷开
then brushed in long horizontal and vertical strokes.
颜料还湿着 万事俱备了
The paint is wet and it’s ready to go.
那就开始吧
So let’s take off,
我们先蘸取一些钛白颜料
we’ll start with a little bit of Titanium White
先在这幅小画里制造一个光源吧
and let’s put a light sourcein this little painting
就在这儿吧
and maybe it’s right there.
虽然我们用的是白色
Now see when you touch it
但晕染后它就开始沾上了背景上
with the white it begins picking up a beautiful purplish color
那美丽的紫色
that’s underneath.
所有美好的事情 就这么轻易地发生了
And all these fantastic things, they just sorta happen.
你不必担心 顺其自然就好
Don’t have to worry about them, just let them happen.
继续晕染
And you blend out.
这里将会是画里最亮的地方
If this is gonna be your lightest area,
你就从这里开始
then you blend out
呈半圆形向外晕染开
in sort of like a half circle.
你想把它画多亮都没问题
Now you can make this area as light as you want it.
但每上一次色 都最好清洗一下刷子
But each time, I’d recommendyou clean your brush
用干净的干刷子重新蘸取颜料
and start with a clean, dry brush.
好了
There we go.
用洗净弄干的刷子
Start with a clean, dry brush
蘸上纯白色
and clean white.
再次来到这片光源 开始向外晕染
And go back to this light area and begin
每一次蘸取颜料 我都会清理刷子
blending outward, each time, though once again, I’d clean the brush. Otherwise,
不然 中间光源处就会沾上杂色
you’re gonna drag that dirty color back into the center. Alrighty,
好的 就这样继续下去
just keep working out,
继续下去
out and out.
你现在就拥有了一片可爱的天空
And it gives you a nice super little sky.
现在只需要再稍微晕染一下
Then you can just blendout the brush strokes. Okay,
我会用这些无气味的稀释剂
and one more timeI’ll clean the brush.
再清洗一遍刷子
This is just odorless paint thinner.
我课上曾有一位女士把刷子甩出去
I had a lady in class one time that let
刷子飞过整个教室 最后也变干净了
her brush go and it went clean across the room. Blip!
现在我们蘸一点深茜草红和酞菁蓝
Okay, let’s take some Alizarin Crimson
把它们混合在一起
and Thalo Blue, still using purple,
还是调出紫色
and we’ll just mix that up,
其中红比蓝更多
more crimson than blue.
因为蓝色本身比红色强很多
Blue is many times morestrong than the crimson is. Okay,
现在我会刮取一点点颜料
now I’m just gonnaget a small roll of paint
把它点在这里
and let’s go right up here.
这里漂浮着出一片快乐的小云
Maybe there’s a happy little cloud that just sort of floats around.
轻轻地点在画布上
We’ll just touch the canvas,
用油画刀轻轻地把颜料
just touch, I’m just allying this paint
沾上画布 排列好
to pull right off theknife onto the canvas.
你想让这片云长什么样都可以
Maybe it comes wherever you want to go.
这是一片自由的快乐的云
Just a happy little cloud.
越往下云变得越小
Then it’ll get a little smaller in the background,
这样它看起来就更远了
that way it looks like it’s farther away.
用大刷子轻轻地
With a large brush, very lightly,
轻轻地晕染开
very lightly just blend it.
晕染开
Just blend it.
就像云在风中被吹散一样
Okay this is three hairs and some air.
然后 再在云上加一点高光吧
Okay now then, maybe let’s put a littlehighlight on this.
蘸一点钛白
Take some Titanium White,
再加进一点酞菁蓝
add a little bit of Thalo Blue into it.
就混合好了
There we are. Okay,
用小刀蘸一点点颜料
a little bit of paint on the knife.
因为光源在这里
Now since our light source is here,
所以我们就把高光的色彩
Let’s just let a little lightstrike right on the bottom
点在云层的下方
of some of these clouds.
顺其自然
Just let them happen, let it happen. Yup,
就是这么简单
that easy.
轻轻地把颜料上上去
Okay and just lay these on the canvas. Now,
然后用大刷子
with our large brush,
再一次轻轻地 一定要从同一个角度
very lightly, once again, same angle, most important,
来回地晕染
just blend it back and forth,
晕染到色彩不再突兀
now you can blend this until it absolutely goes away
非常自然为止
and leaves you.
好了
So stop.
是不是很有意思 你忍不住想继续画下去
It gets to be fun and you have a tendency just to keep going,
你舍不得停下来
you don’t want to stop.
把颜色画在你想画的地方 就行了
But get it to where you want it and leave it alone. Okay,
再回到紫色
I’ll go right backinto that same purple color
然后呢 让我们来画一座快乐的小山吧
and tell you what, let’s build a happy little mountain
它就矗立在这里
and it lives right there.
就这样画着 这里我加大了力度
Just let him go and I’m really pushing here,
这里我要把颜料上得更牢固
I wan na push this paint right into the fabric.
加大力度
Right into the fabric,
在这里加上一个小山头
maybe there’s a little bump right there. Really,
画的时候用点力
really push thispaint into the fabric.
现在拿起大刷子
Okay with our large brush,
顺着山脉刷下来
we’ll grab that and just pull it down.
这样能把多余的颜料刷走
This removes excess paint
这也是一个
and also it’s a good
表现出山峰的轮廓的
way to sort of lay out your general
好方法
mountain shape.
刷子留下的痕迹
These brushstrokes will show up on,
在漆黑的画布上格外明显
especially on a black canvas.
而且 只需要改变一下刷的方向
And you can literally, justby changing brush stokes,
就能画出你想要的山的棱角
you can lay out your entire mountain and have an idea
它的向阳面和它的阴影
of how you want to put the highlights and the shadows,
只需要改变一下刷子的方向
and just by doing that you can change it. Super,
非常非常简单
super way to lay it out
甚至不用蘸一点颜料
and get it just right before you ever
你就能画出山的轮廓
put your first touchof paint on the canvas.
然后我们再在钛白里加一点酞菁蓝
And let’s just use thisThalo Blue and white,
这就是我们今天的高光色了
that’ll be our highlight color today.
酞菁蓝 钛白
This Thalo Blue, Titanium White. Okay,
刮一点出来
pull it out,
只在你的小刀的边缘上
get a small roll of paint right out
留下一点点颜料就足够了
on the edge of the knife, right on the edge.
再回到画布上
Okay let’s go up to the canvas here. Now,
你只需要
barely touch,
沿着山脉的轮廓
you’re gonna just followright down the side
轻轻地触碰画布
of the mountain.
不要用力 颜料不均匀也没关系
No pressure, allow that paint to break.
就像这样
Allow it to break, just like that.
想想光会怎样照在这座山脉上
Think where the light would strike it.
会照在哪些地方
Think where it would strike.
那些地方就应该有最亮最浅的颜色
You want those areas to have the lightest, brightest color. See,
你会发现
at the same time,
上高光的同时刷子也沾上了背景的紫色
it’s picking up some of that purple undercover
一切美好就这样发生了
and all these beautifulthings just happen,
你不必担心
you don’t have to worry them.
一切你都不必担心
You don’t have to worry.
我们现在有了一片巍然的山脉
Make an almighty mountain here today. Okay,
在这里也画上一片向阳面
maybe here is alittle bit right there.
随意地铺开
Right there, maybe it just sort of plays around,
画在你想象中的地方
wherever you want it to go.
任何地方
Wherever.
现在该画背阴面了
Now for the shadow side,
我要调出一些紫色
I’ll just mix some purple,
就用这深茜草红和酞菁蓝
that was the AlizarinCrimson and Thalo Blue,
再加上一点白色
and a little bit of light color.
调出一种淡一点的紫色来画阴影
Just to make a light purple, and we’ll use that for shadow.
沿着这儿的棱角上色
Cut right along in here,
美妙的阴影就这么出现了
then we can drop in some happy little shadows. Okay,
这里的阴影是这样的
maybe it comes right down like that.
我们只需要把这一块的各种色彩混合好
And we’ll just sort of blendthese together right here.
一切就都很好
There’s nothing wrong
让刷子在这块沾上一点蓝色
with going back and picking up a little of this blue,
然后来回晕染
just sort of playing it back and forth,
一切美好的事就这么在你的笔下
let all these beautiful little things just sorta happen,
轻易地发生了
just fall off your knife.
很好
There we go. Okay,
再调一点高光色
mix me up a little more of a highlight,
就是钛白里加入一点酞菁蓝
that’s the Thalo Blue and white.
看这儿
Look at there.
是不是没有想到
Did you ever think you could make a
你能如此轻易地画出如此形象的山峰呢?
mountain that easy that was that effective?
你还可以继续添加更多的细节
And you could just keep adding more and more detail.
是不是不敢相信 要创作出美丽的画 你只需要一把旧旧的油画刀
It’s almost unbelievable what you can create with just a big old knife.
当然还需要一点练习 熟能生巧
And a little bit of practice, you really need to practice.
很好
There we go. Okay,
我们在这里加上一点点阴影
we’ll just drop a little shadow
不要太过
over in here, not get carried away and
不要让整张画布上只看得到山
cover up the whole canvas with just mountains,
虽然那是个练习技巧的好办法
which is an excellent,excellent way to practice.
我以前学画山的时候就是那样练习的
When I was learning, that’s what I used to do,
我会把整块画布上画满山
I’d cover a whole canvas with nothing but
画完了又涂掉重新画
mountains and scrape them off and do it again.
这样很快你能就学会画山了
Very quickly, you learnhow to paint mountains.
好了 我现在要拿一把干净的干刷子
Okay now I’m gonna take
用来画山脚下弥漫的雾气
just a clean dry brush and I wan na create some mist down here
沿着山的棱角 轻轻地点触
so following these angles and gently tap.
记住一定要顺着山峰的棱角
But always follow the angles that you have in the mountain. There,
轻轻地 轻轻地点触
just gently, gently tap it.
刷子会自然地沾上一些山的色彩
And your brush is pickingup some of this color
一切美好的事情就这么轻易地发生了
and all these beautifulthings just happen. There,
然后往上刷
now we lift upward and
让点触的痕迹变得自然
that takes out your little tap marks
就能晕染出一种唯美的雾茫茫的效果
and blends it all together and creates a beautiful, beautiful misty effect.
就像这样
Just like so.
现在呢
Okay now then maybe
我们再混合一些深茜草红和酞菁蓝
we’ll mix up some more crimson
因为我们接下来
and Thalo Blue, we’ll just keep using some
还需要用到这种紫色
of this purplish color here. Okay,
在调色板上这种深色看起来都黑乎乎的
there good darkcolor should look black.
看起来都像黑色
Should look black.
如果你想看清它到底是什么颜色
And if you wanna tellexactly what your color is,
你可以在调色板上涂一块白色的区域
put a little bit of white on your palette and touch
再放一点这个颜色上去就知道了
a little of that color to it because otherwise you really
不然看起来就跟黑色一样 完全分不出来
can’t tell, it just looks black on here.
现在用扇形刷蘸上这个颜色
Now I’m gon na load a fan brush up,
让我们把眼光再次转向画布
let’s go up to the canvas, maybe
在这座雄伟的山峰前
there’s some happy little trees that live right here
可以有一片快乐的小树林
in front of this almighty mountain.
轻轻点触
Just touching.
这些树的颜色应该画得很深
I want these to be very dark so they stand out
这样才能和山的颜色形成对比
against the lighter color on the mountain.
光与暗总是相互映衬
Dark against light, light against dark. Continually,
此消彼长
continually.
这些树高矮不一
Trees grow to all different sizes,
形状各异
all different shapes.
这些树将长成什么样 全都是你的选择
You have to make these decisions how do trees grow in your world?
接下来就顺其自然
And then let them go.
就可以了
Let them go.
我们在这里点上一些颜料
Okay let’s go over here a little bit.
就在这儿
Right there.
你想让它们怎么长 它们就会顺应你的心意
Just let these trees shoot wherever you want them to go,
它们横向延伸到整块画布那么长
maybe they just come right on across the canvas.
但这其实是一件简单至极的事
But you can see how easy they are just to drop in.
要多少树由你决定
And you just decide how many trees you want
你只用把它们邀请到你的世界
in your world, put them in.
不用劳烦摆弄 也不用担心它们
And don’t fiddle with them, don’t worry about them.
你是无所不能的造物主
You’re the master, you can do anything.
接下来 让我们在这里画出一片草地吧
Now then, maybe let’s put a little grassy area down here.
我取一些镉黄和暗绿
I’ll go right into a little bit of
调合在一起
Cad Yellow, Sap Green,
我今天是用的这把旧的大刷子
we’ll just use this old big brush today.
其实你用什么都行 扇形刷 一吋的画刷 都行
You can do it with a fan brush, one inch brush, whatever.
我们可以轻轻地点触这里
Maybe right here, we’ll just touch.
若有若无地点触
Just barely, barely touch.
我想让这片小小的草地看起来
I wanna make the indication of
就像是在阳光下快乐地嬉闹玩耍一样
just a little grass playing back here with the sun shining through.
开始吧
There we go.
这片草地也许一直延伸到这里
Maybe it comes right on over.
轻轻地点在画布上就行了
And I’m just tapping the canvas.
再加上一点土黄和钴黄的颜料
Add a little Yellow Ochre,a little Indian Yellow.
让颜色慢慢混合
Just break it up a little.
好了
Okay.
画画的时候要一直看着你的画
And as your painting, look at your painting, continually
一直看着 时不时站远一些看
look at it, step back and look at it,
你就能看到更多的东西
and you can see all kinds of things.
很多时候我想好了要画一幅怎样的画
A lot of times I’ll start out with one painting
结果等我画完的时候
in mind, and by the time I’m finished,
我的想法完全不一样了
I’ve totally changed my mind and it doesn’t look
这幅画也变得和我最初想象的完全不一样了
anything like what I had in mind when I started.
这就是画画的乐趣所在
And that’s the joy of painting. Okay,
接下来用扇形刷蘸一点凡戴克棕
fan brush, some Van Dyke Brown,
再蘸一点烧赭石色 再用这个刷子调色
a little Burnt Umber, just mix them on the brush here.
再在这里 用这个调好的颜色
And let’s put in what will eventually
画出一片土地
end up being some land under here.
我在这里擦上少量颜料
And I’m just gonna scrubin just a little color.
可能从屏幕上很难看清
Probably very hard to see on your screen,
但确实擦上了
but it’s there.
土地一直延伸到这里
Maybe it comes out right through there,
很快你就能看出区别来了
it’ll show up in a minute.
把颜料擦上就好
Just gonna scrub it on.
好了 然后我要再取一种颜色
Okay then I’ll go rightinto a little bit of…
就试试土黄色吧
let’s try some Yellow Ochre,
用它在土地的上方画上高光
we’ll drop a few little highlights here and there.
不要蘸太多 一点点就够了
Don’t want too many, just a few.
开始涂吧
Oh there we go,
让那些美好的小事都发生吧
all kinds of nice little things.
然后换回大刷子
Now back to our large brush, and we can tap
在这片草地上点触
a little bit of grass right on top of that and
刷子会把这里的颜色晕染调和好
it will very quickly bring it all together.
接下来我要给你看一个很有意思的小秘诀
I’ll show you a little trick, it’s a lot of fun.
我会用扇形刷蘸上
I’m gon na put a small amount of Titanium
一点点钛白
White on my fan brush, and I wan na
我要画出那片小树林树干的样子
make it look like little tree trunk indications.
拿起扇形刷 轻轻地
So grab and just very lightly,
从树林的底部轻轻往上挑
just here and there, just lift upward a little bit.
各处都弄一点
Just here and there.
但不要画太多
Not a lot, not a lot.
如果你不小心画的太多了
If you get more than you want,
就用一把干净的扇形刷往回刷就行了
just take a clean fan brush and go back over it.
底部的深色就会被带出来
The dark color will come right through
把你画多了的部分盖掉
and it’ll make it go away.
就这样 你几乎什么都不用做
And that easy you can make an indication
就能让这些树看起来都有了树干
of little tree trunks and you really haven’t hardly done a thing. Okay,
接下来我们来做点好玩的事
let’s have some fun.
我们在这里画一个池塘吧
Let’s have some water in here.
我要用钛白
I’m gonna use Titanium White
和酞菁蓝
and Thalo Blue,
我要把它画得波光粼粼 碧蓝清透
and I’m gonna make a beautiful, beautiful bright sparkling blue here.
开始吧 用你的油画刀
There we go, pull it out very flat,
平着在调色板上划出来一点点
and go right across so you have a small amount
这样你的刀尖上就只有非常少的颜料
of paint right on the end of the knife.
很好 然后我们把它涂在这里
Okay good, let’s go right up here.
开始涂吧 你看
Now then, let’s begin, oh look
你看 效果慢慢地就出来了
how that shows up, look how it shows up,
把油画刀若有若无地点在画布上
just barely touching the canvas here.
我想让这条小河
I want it to look likea happy little stream
看起来就像高兴得冒泡儿了一样
just bubbling along there.
快乐地流淌
Just having fun,
我很轻很轻地在画布上留下线条
so I’m just barely, barely stroking the canvas.
就让它们看起来是一条一条的线就行
And keep these, keep the lines here.
画得直一点 表现出水的层次
Basically straight because water’s level,
因为水总是往低处流的
it’s always trying to gosomewhere where it can be level.
很好
There we go.
我们让水流向这儿
Let it go there.
你想让小河有多宽多长多窄
And you can put as many of these
无论你想怎样都可以
in as you want or as few, whatever.
看到了吗
Okay see there?
就是这么简单
That easy, that easy.
你现在有一条小河了
You got a little bit of water.
我想 这条河里还可以有一块石头
Tell you what, maybe this water, maybe there’s a stone there.
正好在水中间的石头
Maybe it just falls right over it,
我用刷子蘸上一点蓝色
get a little blue and white on my brush here.
开始画吧
There we go.
用刷毛多蘸一些颜料
Load a lot of paint into the bristles,
然后再来看画布
okay let’s go up here. Maybe,
嗯 放哪里好呢 我得想想
maybe, maybe, maybe, gotta make a decision.
水流到这儿 然后 咻地跌下来
There it comes and choof.
看 我们就让水从这儿跌下来
See there? Just let it fall right over.
也许还可以从这里
Maybe just right there. Maybe,
还有从这里
maybe, maybe,
水流到这儿然后像这样跌下来
it comes over here and drops this way.
你是造物主 所以这些都得你来决定
This is your world so you have to make these decisions.
你能看到 水流里慢慢透出背景的紫色
You can see that purple isbeginning to come through.
你刷越多次
The more you rub it,
透出的紫色就越明显
the more the purple that’s underneath comes through.
美好的事情就自然而然地发生了
And beautiful things happen, almost automatically.
你甚至什么都不用做
Almost automatically. Okay,
然后我们再在这里加上一点蓝色
add a little more blue in there. Boy,
天哪 真美
that’s pretty.
酞菁蓝这种蓝是如此的生机勃勃
Thalo Blue is such a vibrant blue.
我想我可能在这儿加上一点蓝色
Okay maybe I’m gonna add a little bit more
让水的颜色更深
right in here to darken it
这些水越过悬崖
and the water comes right over
跌落在这块地方
and when it hits down here,
为它画上美丽的飞溅四射的水花吧
you’re gon na get all these beautiful little splashes that are happening.
想象水花飞溅的声音
And it helps to make sounds
感受水流的力量
so you feel the power of the water.
现在 我们需要画一片洼地
Okay now we need tohave something in there
让水不会再流走 而是留在里面
to contain that water, we don’t want it to just sneak out.
我再蘸取一点这个棕色
So I’ll take a little bit of the brown,
凡戴克棕
it’s just Van Dyke Brown,
我想这里可能有一块陆地
and maybe there’s a land mass
在河的这边
that lives right here,
就在这里吧 管它呢 好了
right here, whatever. Good.
我们再蘸一些紫色颜料
And we’ll go right into some purple,
还是那种之前用过的紫色
we’ll just use that same purple color.
也许这块陆地上
Maybe on this land mass there lives
生长着一棵快乐的冬青树
a happy little evergreen tree.
就是它
There it is.
你可以在脑海中编织各种各样的故事
But just sort of make up little stories in
想象这棵小树一直生长在这儿
your mind, this little tree lives here and
每天凝望着这条小河的流水
he watches the stream all day.
这样的守望让它很开心 于是它慢慢长大长粗
It makes him happy, so he grows and gets strong.
你看
There.
编织出小故事会让你自己也开心
Just make up little stories and they make you happy.
当你编这些故事的时候
When you make up these little stories,
你在脑海中想象出了这些事物的形象
then you can visualize these things in your mind.
让我们继续
There we go.
然后呢 我要用另一根扇形刷
Tell you what, I’m gonna grab another fan brush
画出一些树干
and we’ll just put some trunks
和一些高光
and then some highlights.
我会取一些
I’ll just use a little bit
我们在画河的时候用过的蓝色和白色
of this blue and white that we used in the water.
在各处画出一些看起来像树干的样子
But a few little trunkindications here and there,
我只是在轻轻地触碰画布 轻轻地
all I’m doing is touching the canvas here and there, just touching.
我们不确定这里有多少棵树
We’re not sure how many trees are there,
你想要多少都行
however many you want.
暗绿再加上一点黄色
Sap Green and some yellow,
从这里取最少最少的一点颜料
I have a tiniestlittle bit of paint down over there.
让我们在这儿加上一点棕色 这儿太亮了
Let’s put some brown in, it’s too bright.
我想让它更暗一点
I wanna dull it.
很好 就这样
Oh there we go, there we go.
暗绿 镉黄
Sap Green, Cad Yellow,
再加上一点点凡戴克棕让它变得更暗
little bit of Van DykeBrown to dull it down.
接下来只需要将这个颜色
And we’ll just put some little indications
点在一些树叶上意思一下 不要太过火
of some leaves here and there, don’t want too many.
很好
There we go.
点一点在这儿
Little bit over there.
反正都用这刷子画高光了
While I got this going on the brush,
就顺便再加一点土黄和钴黄
I’ll just add some Yellow Ochre and Indian Yellow.
然后在这边再画上一些小草
I’ll just put some little grassy things right there.
用土黄画出泥土
This is the Yellow Ochre, make some dirt.
再在上面加上一点烧赭石色
I’m gonna add a littleBurnt Umber to that.
土黄加烧赭石 嗯 非常好看
Yellow Ochre and Burnt Umber, oh that’s pretty, that’s pretty.
你看
There.
现在
Now we can take,
我们取一点蓝色和白色
that’s just a little blue and white,
把边缘处理一下
clean up those edges,
然后就可以把这些全都联系起来了
and start bringing all this together.
我想可能在这里
Now maybe right there, shoot,
画石头真的很有意思
we’re having so much fun making all these big rocks.
还是用棕色和一点点紫色
And this is still brown and a little purple.
也许这儿躺着一块
Maybe there’s a big old stone
又大又古老的石头
that lives right there.
它一直待在这里
Right there and he comes right down.
很好
There we go.
这小小的扇形刷画出来的石头很美
This little fan brush makes beautiful stones.
继续吧
There we go. Now,
我们可以在这块石头顶上
we need, let’s have some of this little grassy area coming right
画出一片小草地
down the top of the stone.
然后从石头的顶部刷下来
Just flapping the top down a little bit.
用一点点烧赭石和土黄
And a little bit ofumber and Yellow Ochre,
刷在石头的顶上
a little bit of top on that stone.
再在岸边的各处制造一下效果
And just here and there, give a least little indication,
用刷子拉下来一点点
pull a little bit down,
然后用一把干净的扇形刷
and then with a clean fan brush,
我们可以这样刷一刷
we can just pull that right in.
这样 石头会看起来更棱角鲜明
It’ll help define your stones.
这一片区域颜色必须非常深
Keep this area very, very dark.
非常暗 好了
Very dark. Okay,
现在我们需要
now we need something
在画的这一侧添点东西
on the other side over here.
我想 我们还是可以继续
Tell you what, let’s go right back
用紫色和棕色 用深色就行
into this purple and brown, whatever dark color,
我们要在这儿画上一棵冬青树
and we’ll put a evergreenthat lives right there.
让它自然地在你的刷下成型
Just let him fall off your brush.
你看 慢慢地
Okay and there he goes.
一棵高大茂密的冬青树
Just right on down the canvas, big,
就出现在了画布上
big evergreen.
高大的树
Big evergreen. Okay,
我们只在这儿画上两棵树
we’ll just put a couple over here
因为我不想这座山峰的美景被遮住
because I don’t wanna lose all this nice mountain area.
我很喜欢这座山
I like that mountain.
这些雄伟的山峰
These big strong mountains.
大概就在这儿
Okay maybe right out through there.
我们在这儿再画一块石头吧
Let’s put a nice stone there, this is
还是土黄加烧赭石
just brown and a little Burnt Umber and we’ll
我们就可以在这儿再创造出一块石头
make another nice stone that lives out here. Okay,
这边的这棵大树
little tree trunkindications right in
我们也给它画上树干
this big tree over here.
只要意思一下就行了 不用太细致
Just some indications, don’t need too much detail.
然后用一点高光
And then some highlights and
让它的树叶在阳光下闪耀起来
some little leaves showing. Yellow,
黄色 暗绿
Sap Green.
点一点在这里
Okay little bit right here,
就像这样
just like so,
这棵树也点上
a little on this tree.
正好我们用到了这把刷子
And while we got this brush running,
就继续画下来这里
we’ll come right down there.
在这山脚处
That’s some nice little grassy things that
铺上一片快乐的小草
are just traveling right down this hill.
然后再画上一些小石头
We’ll make some little stones.
再多加一点烧赭石色
Add a little more ofthe Burnt Umber there.
就在这儿吧
Maybe right out on here.
我们过会儿再来想
We’ll make those decisions later. Later,
过会儿
later.
继续在这儿铺上一些草地
Okay little bit of grass right down there.
很棒 不是吗
Isn’t it fantastic?
你能如此轻松地创造出好看的石头
That easy you can make all these beautiful little rocks.
然后我们再来画水吧
Okay let’s work on some water.
我还是用酞菁蓝和钛白
I’m still using the Thalo Blue and white,
把刷子在水里轻轻点一下
I’m gon na add a least little touch
让颜色稍微变淡一点
of Magic White to it just to thin it down a little.
然后我们来到这里
And let’s go right in here.
现在我们就可以开始尽情地
And now we can begin playing,
在这里画上小小的漩涡激流啦
with all these little swirls and churning actions.
任凭你的思绪飞扬
Just to let your mind go.
想象这水跌落下来后会怎样撞在石头上 怎样飞溅 怎样游戏
Think how the water would hit and splash and play.
你看
There.
它们四处追逐玩闹
And here and there,
这儿底下也许还有个小石头让水再次跌落
there’s little stones under there that cause it to go choo. See,
看 你是不是又听见了这些声音呢
gotta make those little sounds again.
一开始还是一条平静的小河
And what started out asa soft little stream,
从大石头上跌落下来之后就变得顽皮了起来
it fell over the big stone here and turned into a little bubbler. Okay,
现在
now then,
我们要用这个刷子 啊找到了
let’s take…there it is
把这些石头也画下来
and bring our stones right on down
画在你想要的地方
wherever we want.
上面零星地长着草
A little grass here and there on them.
让它们自由生长吧
Just let them play.
我们只需要
Here we’re just pushing
轻轻按压扇形刷 就能画出这些快乐的小草
with a fan brush to make all these happy little grass things. Okay,
你知道吗
tell you what,
我觉得这就是我想象中的景色
it just looks like the right place,
在这个角落里
let’s have right here in the corner,
让我们再画上一棵上好的树吧
we’ll cover up our nice tree,
我希望一棵高大的树生长在这儿
I want a nice big treethat lives right there.
取一些凡戴克棕
This is Van Dyke Brown,
这棵树的树根处得画好一点
we need a nice little foot on this tree,
它有着稳健的深根
big foot on this tree.
开始吧
There we go.
它又粗又壮 矗立着
He’s gotta be strong standing. Okay,
现在
now then,
我取一点永固红和白色
I’ll take a littlepermanent red and white,
再加入一点点烧赭石色
gon na add a little bit of Burnt Umber into that,
好了
there we go.
现在我们在树干上无比轻柔地点上高光
Now let’s put a least little touch of highlight here and there.
千万不要多 让树干看起来有光泽就可以了
Don’t want a great deal, just enough to make it shine.
四处都点上一点
Just here and there.
一直点到树根附近
Let it come right on down his foot,
这儿可需要上好高光
his little foots need some highlight.
另一边呢
Now on the other side,
我会取一些酞菁蓝和白色
I’m gon na use just a little Thalo Blue and white,
深一点 表现出树干上映着水面反射的光
quite dark, give us indication of reflected light.
这样它看起来就更特别一些
It sorta makes it stand out. Okay,
好了 我们再在树根附近
let’s put a littlebit of grass down here
加上一些草
around his foots.
这幅画已经完工在即了
We surely just about havea finished painting here.
最后 我要在这儿画上一根
I wanna put just an indication of
悠闲地伸出来的老树枝
an old limb hanging out here.
我想 到这里就完成了
And I think we’ll call this one finished.
希望你们也能享受这个过程
And I really hope you’ve enjoyed it,
今天真的很开心 这幅画很美
it’s a lot of fun, it’s a beautiful painting.
下次见 祝你们画得愉快
Until next time, happy painting.
[舒缓的音乐]
(relaxing music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

跟着鲍勃罗斯一起画心目中最美的景色。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

moon

审核员

审核员 W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQ-RTZCOQn0

相关推荐