ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

春的踪迹 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

春的踪迹

Bob Ross - A Trace of Spring (Season 26 Episode 5)

和鲍勃·罗斯的绘画之乐 第26季
很高兴你能加入我们
今天我们可以画幅有趣的小油画
共度一段愉快时光
我们开始吧
所有颜色都会显示在屏幕上
在家里和我一起画吧
与此同时
我会给大家做个示范
我要从这提前铺好的双层画布开始
用一层非常稀的白颜料水涂满画布
这样上色前画布就已经微湿了
开始吧
今天
我们先用这支两英尺笔刷
稍稍蘸点酞菁蓝
一点点酞菁蓝 不用太多 就一点

开始上色吧
Let’s just start up here on the top,
让我们从上头开始
and just make little crisscross strokes.
小幅度地来回涂画
And we’ll just work all the way across the canvas,
从左到右 横跨画布
the color is continually mixing with the liquid white.
蓝色一直在和白颜料混合
So it gets lighter,
于是颜色变得越来越淡
And that’s exactly what we’re looking for in a landscape.
正是风景画的理想效果
There!
像这样
Something maybe, I don’t know, about like that.
也许该像这样 我也不确定
We leave a little air you open.
这里留出些空隙
Maybe I’ll put a cloud there, what the heck.
也许之后可以加朵云 随你便
Maybe open a little cloud here.
也许那儿可以画朵小云
There!
这样
Something like so.
像这种效果
Isn’t that easy?
简单吧?
We got this happy little sky laid in.
这样就铺开了一片灿烂蓝天
When you using this big old two-inch brush
用这种大号两英尺笔刷
it really doesn’t take too long to paint a canvas.
涂满画布不需要太长时间
And now, the most fun part of the whole procedure,
接下来是最有趣的部分
and that’s washing the brush.
洗刷子
We have odorless paint thinner in the can,
桶里装着无臭涂料稀释剂
scrub the brush, shake it off.
擦洗刷子 甩一甩
And just cover everybody in the studio.
画室的其他东西可要藏好咯
All right!

And then,
接着
We’ll take a two inch brush and
拿一支两英尺的刷子
I’ll go right into a little bit of the titanium white.
直接蘸一点钛白颜料
Just load some into the bristles.
蘸一些到刷毛上
Just load some into the bristle, like so, maybe.
像这么多就好
Be right back.
稍等一会
Put the least little touch of pink into it,
稍微加入一点点亮红色
a little bit of bright red.
调出浅浅的粉红
there we go let’s go up in here.
好了 我们去上色
It will make a little floater cloud today, just by…
它能够画出轻飘飘的云朵
Just by tapping like so.
只需要像这样敲击
I get a little more color on the brush.
刷子上多蘸点颜料
There just a little floater.
只需要一层浮云
And all we’re doing is just tapping,
我们只需要用刷子轻敲
tapping a basic little shape
敲出基本的形状
That’s all we’re looking for.
我们要的就是这个
Something about like that.
就像这样
Just let it float around.
像云在游荡一样
There !
这样
Okay!
好了
Now that don’t look too good gem.
现在的风景还不是很优美
But we’ll come back with another two inch brush,
换上一只干净干燥的两英尺笔刷
and very gently, look at that, look.
温和地涂抹 快看 你快看
See there, that easy.
看到了吗 轻轻松松
You can create gorgeous little clouds, and you can pull them once again.
就这样画出美丽的云朵 把颜料推开
the liquid white’s under there, there the canvas is wave.
再说一次 底层刷着白颜料 画布是湿的
You can move paint right across the surface.
所以颜料可以在画布上流动
And that’s one of the nicest, easiest ways
这是就我所知 最好最简单的
I’ve ever seen of making some little clouds.
可以画出云层的办法之一
Okay! Now then.
好了 接下来
Let’s take today take a little bit of the lizard crimson,
取一点茜草红
would just mix these on the brush it doesn’t matter.
颜料在刷子上混杂起来也没关系
A little lizarin crimson, a little phthalo blue.
一点茜草红 一点酞菁蓝
I’m looking for, maybe a little lavender color.
我想要的是 类似薰衣草的淡紫色
Be right back I’m gonna reach down here and get a little white in there too.
稍等一会 我要去蘸点白色进来
Ooh, isn’t that a pretty color?
这颜色真漂亮对吧?
Just tap, give this clip here.
就这样轻拍 可以上色了
Maybe in our world
也许画布的世界里
there lives some little trees far back here in the distance,
在这里有些树 远远地立在后面
and I’m just using the top corner to brush,
我现在用的是上面的刷角
then with that do it just indications
只需要用刷角画出轮廓
I don’t want a lot of detail, too far away.
我不想加太多细节 距离太远了
Too far away just little distant trees
太远了 只是远处的树林
that live back here and have a good time.
它们站在那里 享受时光
These are just happy little trees, fun little things.
开开心心地当着自己的树 有趣的小东西
There we go.
我们继续
Are you looking for is basic shape form.
只需要画出最基本的轮廓
very loose.
非常模糊
Something maybe about like heaven.
像是天堂一样
Then you can wash the brush.
然后就可以洗刷子了
I just want an excuse to wash the brush.
我只是在找借口洗刷子
There, shake it off!
好了 甩一甩!
Back in business.
回归正题
Clean dry brush
用干净干燥的刷子
Now I’m just going to tap the base of it,
点出最基础的色调
to create the illusion of mist.
营造雾蒙蒙的梦幻感
I want it to be very soft down towards the bottom,
画到下面时力度要非常轻柔
Very very soft there we are.
非常非常轻 好了
Now then, I’ll just use the same old brush take a
接着 还是用同一支刷子
I will take a little sap green,
蘸一点草绿色
a little bit of cadmium yellow,
一点镉黄
low yellow ochre mixed again.
混上赭石黄
I’m looking for a nice…
我想要的颜色是
Ooh, that’s what I’m looking for,
哦 就是这个
just a nice green there,
很漂亮的绿色
get a scoop in here.
回去上色
Now then maybe there’s another layer of little bushes,
也许需要再用刷子刷一层
want little greener add a little bit more sap green.
再绿一点 加些草绿
Yeah, yeah that’s better.
对 这样好多了
See if you’re not happy with something change it
如果不满意就按自己的想法改
because this piece of canvas is truly your world.
因为这片画布里的世界是属于你的
and you can do anything here.
你想怎么做都可以
anything, that your heart desires.
任何事情 只要是你心之所向
There we go, see there.
像这样 看到了吗
Just indications of other little bushes that live in here.
画出其他灌木丛的轮廓
Something like heaven.
宛若天堂
And then with a clean brush,
接着换一只干净的刷子
Clean brush once again you can tap.
还是用刷子敲击
to create that illusion of mist.
创造出梦幻般的雾气
Very soft, Very soft, very gentle.
非常柔和 非常飘渺
Quiet little place.
一个静谧之处
Em we go back to the brush it had green on this all right.
用回蘸了绿色颜料的刷子
Go right into the dark sienna.
取些暗赭黄
Little Van Dyke Brown but mostly dark Sienna,
一点深褐色 但主要还是暗赭黄
Tap it again, just tap.
继续敲 敲就好了
Go right back up here.
回来上色
I’m creating different planes in the painting different layers.
我要在不同层次画出不同景色
Just want to create a lot of depth in the background.
这是为了增加背景的深度
Something like that.
类似这样
There we go, you can come right on down,
就这样 慢慢往下延伸
I don’t know, wherever you want it to go.
我不知道 你想怎么延伸都可以
See, already we have three different layers of little things.
现在我们已经有了三层不同的景物
Take a liner brush, a little bit of paint thinner,
拿一支线笔 蘸一点涂料稀释剂
and you can just here and there,
就这样 这一点 那一点
don’t want a lot, it’s too far away.
不需要太多 这是远景
the indication of a few little sticks and twigs it’s show but
画出枝杈的样子
But not a lot though, don’t overdo, it’s too far away.
但不用画太多太明显 因为它们很远
Too far away, something like that.
太远了 这样就好
Something like that, there.
像这样
Very gentle, okay.
非常柔和 好
Now.
现在
Got to decide what we’re going to have down here.
需要决定这下面画什么
I think, down here… some very very dark water
我觉得必须有片色调非常非常暗的水域
very dark I’m going to go into pure midnight black and Prussian blue as
非常暗 我准备用午夜黑与普鲁士蓝
as dark as I can get it.
尽可能调得暗些
and I’m gonna go up in here and just
就在这里 这样……
Dark water.
一片暗色水域
Prussian blue, midnight black.
普鲁士蓝 午夜黑
Just really really go in there.
非常非常 非常彻底地涂上
Don’t be afraid of it,
不要手软
cause anything we don’t like,
要是哪画错了
we just cover with paint over it, no big deal.
用颜料覆盖就好 没关系
It’s one great thing about oils,
这就是油彩的好处之一
oils are the most forgiving medium there is,
油彩是最宽容的材料
the most forgiving medium.
最宽容的
When I was in college taking art,
我还在大学学美术的时候
I took classes in watercolor, for example,
上过些水彩课
it’s a gorgeous medium.
水彩非常美妙
But college taught me two things.
但我在大学学到两件事
First of all, it wasn’t my medium.
首先 水彩不适合我
And secondly, super, super
第二 对于那些会用水彩的人
respect for those who can do it.
要报以十万分敬意
I start with oil because they are so easy.
我选择油画是因为画起来容易
and as I say they’re very very forgiving
像我之前说的 油彩非常非常宽容
And I need all the forgiveness I can get.
而我需要的就是尽可能多的宽容
Alright, we’ll go into van dyke brown, a little dark sienna,
好的 蘸上些深褐和暗赭黄
I’m just mixing them together,
混起来
but mostly van dyke in this case.
主要还是深褐色
Our little roll of paint, we’ll go right up in here.
颜料堆成一小卷 接着上色
maybe yep
也许要这样 没错
maybe Maybe there’s a little bank that lives right here,
也许 也许这里应该有片河畔
just a little bank, river bank.
一小片河畔
There.
就这样
See there, just drop in a basic shape.
看到了吗?画出轮廓就好
Oops, dropped the old knife.
哦 刮刀掉了
that’s alright, got another one right here.
没事 还有一把
Just keep right on going.
继续涂色
Alright, now then.
好的 接下来
Find a brush here.
找把刷子
Get one that’s got a little bit of,
蘸一点
a little bit of sap green, a little bit of the…
蘸一点草绿色 一点点……
Little touch of
再稍微蘸一点
cad yellow,
镉黄
I’ll get a little more of that sap green.
多来点草绿
Like that, just load it full.
像这样 蘸满
Just load it full, let’s go right up here.
刷子蘸满 回到画布
And maybe up here, we’ll put just an indication of
也许需要在上面这里
some little things that are growing.
勾画出一点正在生长的植物
Right up in here, little grassy areas,
就在这里 像是小草
little tiny grass areas.
小小一片草坪
I’m gonna add a little bit of paint thinner,
我准备加点稀释剂
a little bit of paint thinner.
一点点稀释剂
Now then, I want to make this look like little banks that are hanging over.
接下来我要把这画成一小块突出的河畔
So to do that, we just sort of bring that around.
为了画出那种效果 我们需要顺弧线上色
Just like so.
就像这样
There, get a little more paint.
再蘸一点颜料
There.
这样
But that creates the lay of the land back here.
画出后方的地形
All right.
好了
像这样
OK.
好嘞
Take a little white, a little bit of that brown color.
取一点白色 一点棕色
We’ll mix it up so it’s sort of marbly.
混起来 有点像大理石色
In here and there, we can put the indication of
在这里和那里 描摹出小石子
little stones, or whatever that lives back in here.
还有其他东西的轮廓
Now then, let’s get crazy.
接着来放飞自我吧
Maybe there’s a…
也许这里有
big bank that lives out here.
巨大的河畔落在这边
I want to create a lot of planes in this painting.
我想要在画里表现出很多层次
Sort of lean back, take a look.
往后退些 离远点看看
Take a deep breath and jump in there.
深呼吸 一口气跳到这
Don’t be afraid of it.
不用束手束脚
You know, the worst thing that can happen, when you’re painting with oils,
你知道的 画油画最糟糕的也不过是
is that you have to scrape it off and paint it again.
画错了 只能把颜料刮掉重画一遍
But that’s not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
As I said earlier,
像我之前说的
oils are the most forgiving medium.
油彩是最宽容的材料
And if you make a mistake,
如果出现了失误
you just take it off, use it again,
可以直接刮掉颜料 回收利用
go on about your business.
继续作画
There.
这样
So, all we’re doing here is just
我们现在只是在
putting in a lot of good dark color,
往画布上抹一堆暗色颜料
good van dyke brown, dark sienna mixed together.
深棕与暗赭黄混合的颜料
In fact, you could have probably done this painting using the black gesso
事实上 你可以试试用黑石膏
and had all this area done in black.
把这一块都涂成黑色
But it’ll work just as well.
但我这样也可以
Just however you want to do it, it’s up to you.
你想怎么样都行
There we go.
我们继续
Got a hair right there, we’ll get it off.
这里有根头发 把它拿掉
Very gently.
手法要柔和
Think about how you want this embankment here to go, though.
想想你希望这里的堤坝是什么样
I’m gonna put some grass on it too,
我准备在这也种些草
but I want it to look like it comes over.
希望能画出它向下延伸的效果
Maybe in some places it’ll comes almost straight down
有些地方它可能直接往下走
and then pull out,
用刮刀拖过
it’s up to you.
看你想怎么画
But very little pressure on the knife,
但只要轻轻的 不要压着刀
just let it sort of bounce,
就像弹起来一样
so it hits here and there, and there and here.
敲敲这里那里 还有这里
Maybe a little touch of the bright red.
再来一点亮红
Ooh, I like that.
噢 这效果我喜欢
Like that, just enough to give it a little flavor.
刚好增添些色调点缀
All right.
好了
You know what we need back here on this big bank?
你知道河畔后面需要些什么吗?
Let’s have a few trees.
来些树
I like to paint evergreens.
我喜欢画常青树
So, let me clean off this spot.
让我把这里擦干净
We’ll take
准备用
prussian blue, midnight black, and also that phthalo green.
普鲁士蓝 午夜黑 还有些酞菁绿
I like phthalo green in everygreens sometimes.
我有时喜欢用酞菁绿画常青树
Crimson,
深红
a little van dyke,
一点深褐
makes a pretty good pile of color though because
把颜料堆在一起
we’re going to load some brushes quite deep.
准备把刷子戳进颜料里
There, wipe the old knife off.
然后把刀擦干净
Let’s find a once inch brush.
拿起一英寸的刷子
Alright, load the bristle full of color,
刷毛蘸满颜料
wiggle them, that wiggly pulls the color down to the end of the bristles.
左右摆动 这样可以让颜料渗进刷子根部
Just pulls it down and sharpen it.
往下划 让刷毛平整
Alright, let’s go up here.
好 可以涂色了
And maybe in our world there lives
也许这个世界里
a little evergreen tree right there, right there.
有常青树立在这里 就在这
Let me load that paint back up again.
让我再蘸些颜料涂上去
Give it a little upward push,
刷子稍稍向上推
working from side to side, there it comes,
从一侧到另一侧
just push upward.
向上推
Give it a push. All right.
继续推 好了
That’s one of the easiest ways there is, making a nice little tree.
这是画树最简单的办法之一
And we’re not worried much right now,
我们现在不需要太仔细
except about basic shape.
画出轮廓就好
We’re going to come back,
之后还会补充
I know we’re worried about the top at that,
我知道树顶没画好
we’re going to come back
之后会补上细节
and put in all kinds of little highlights.
到时候再添上所有的高光
But right now, all we’re worried about,
但现在 我们只需要操心
is just the outside edges and stuff that will show.
要画些什么 然后画出轮廓
Put a dark, rich color in there.
涂上各种暗色
Hmm, that’s fantastic.
嗯 非常好
Maybe there’s a big one up here,
也许 也许这里应该有一棵大的
we don’t even know where it goes.
高得看不到顶
To find out where it goes,
想看到顶
we’d have to nail another canvas on top of this one.
我们得在这上面再加一块画布
Right, there it is.
对 就是这样
It goes right on out like that.
笔刷就像这样 向外甩
Maybe he’s got a little friend right there,
好了 也许旁边应该还有些小东西
wherever you want him.
你想放在哪都可以
Let’s have one more, just to fill it all up here.
我们再画一株 把这填满
Let me load the brush back full of color.
现在把刷子蘸满颜料
And we’ll go right in here.
直接从这里开始
像这样
See there? Now we got a whole forest sitting back here.
看到了吗?现在这里是一片树林了
And in your world, you put as many or as few trees as you want.
在你的世界里 你可以随意增减这些树
It’s up to you, totally and completely up to you.
取决于你 完全由你决定
Okay, I’ll just use that same old brush.
还是用那把旧刷子
I’m going to go right into a little cad yellow, yellow ochre, indian
yellow, making a green.
我准备用镉黄 赭石黄 印度黄混出绿色
Load the brush the same way.
蘸颜料的手法还是一样
Let’s go back up here.
回到画布
Now we can come back in here, and begin putting a few highlights here and there.
现在可以回头 给树木添上高光
Some there.
这里一点
Just a few highlights.
一点点高光
I’m going to add a little paint thinner.
加点颜料稀释剂
So let’s take a little bit, oh yeah.
一点就好 很好
See, that comes off a lot better.
看到了吗 好多了
If you have trouble making the paint come off, then just add a little paint thinner.
如果颜料不显色了 就用刷子蘸点稀释剂
This one needs a little thinner.
这棵的颜色也需要浅一点
Leave some of these dark areas, don’t kill them all,
留下些阴影 不要全部盖上
darker, darker, darker.
深点 深点
This old big boy, he comes right on off into nowhere.
这个大个子 高到不知哪儿去了
Something about like that.
就像这样
There he goes.
继续
Darker, darker, darker down here towards the base.
渐暗 渐暗 涂到树根
This one back here,
后面这一棵
almost nothing.
几乎不用怎么涂
We want him to stay way back in the background.
让它继续待在大后方
There is one.
这有一棵
There we go.
像这样
All right.
好了
Let’s wash the little brush out.
让我们洗洗刷子
Just don’t get to beat on these little brushes very often,
这种小刷子不用经常敲
and they’re just about as fun as the big ones, not quite.
但它们敲起来也很有趣 一样响亮
It doesn’t do as much to get the camerman as the other ones do.
但是没有其他大刷子那样吸引眼球
OK.
好嘞
Now, maybe in here we got some nice bushes.
也许这里应该加些灌木
So, let’s mix up a color.
让我们混出颜色
And for that, we’ll just pile it up here.
接着直接堆在一起
We may use that later.
留着一会用
Let’s take, we’ll use a phthalo blue,
我们这里用酞菁蓝
and a lizarin crimson.
然后是茜草红
Proportionately much, much more crimson,
配比时要用很多很多红
much more crimson, and blue,
很多很多红 再来点儿蓝
or maybe a little bit more crimson there.
要不再加点红色
Alright, then I want to add a little white to it.
好 接着我想要加些白色
Ooh, that’s nice.
真不错
Okay, take the brush and dip it into liquid white.
现在拿起刷子 在白颜料水里沾一沾
Because you know our rule,
你知道规矩的
a thin paint will stick to a thick paint.
比较稀的颜料容易被厚刷毛吸收
The liquid white is only there to thin it.
白颜料水只是用来稀释
Pull the brush in one direction.
顺着一个方向刷
Load it full, let’s go up in here.
蘸满刷毛 继续上色
And maybe back in here we have some
也许在画面后方
gorgeous little lavender bushes.
长着些美妙的淡紫色灌木
Maybe I”ll make them a little brighter so they show up a little better for TV.
我要把颜色调亮些 屏幕上显示效果更好
这里
Okay, there it is.
好 就是这样
Look at that though.
看看这里
I like these little devils.
我喜欢这些小淘气包
这样
Maybe a little one lives right there.
也许 这里也长着一小棵
OK.
好嘞
Maybe, maybe in our world.
也许 这个世界里需要
Yep, let’s have another one right over in here.
对 这里需要再来一棵
You just put them wherever you think they should be.
你想要它们在哪就画在哪
It’s up to you, totally and completely up to you.
都听你的 完全取决于你自己
Just little tips out here.
这里只需要点两下
I like to use the liquid white to make little tips
我喜欢用白颜料水点出尖端
so they shine.
看起来像在发光
Darker, darker, darker.
渐暗 渐暗 渐暗
We’ll go into a little bit a phthalo blue
准备用上些酞菁蓝
and maybe got a little bush right here,
在这里用刷子稍稍点上
it’s got a little blue in it.
添上一点蓝色
Just something to break up the flavor.
只是用来打破原来的色调
Maybe take a little yellow ochre,
也许该用上一点赭石黄
and maybe we have right up here,
画面上方应该有些
maybe right in here there’s a,
这里应该有些
yep, just a pretty little bush that lives right there in a different color.
没错 有一团不同颜色的小灌木
Well, this is turning into a very colorful little painting, I like it.
让画面色调变得非常丰富 我喜欢
We’ll use our little two inch brush,
用上我们的两寸笔刷
and let’s have a little green on it.
在上头加入一些绿色
And we’ll just put some little grassy areas
画上一小块草坪
that come right down this embankment.
一路顺着河堤蔓延
See there.
看到了吗
Have the come out almost straight, let them come over,
几乎是直直铺下 让它们肆意生长
let some of these things just hang over the side.
小草悬在边缘
Get a little bit more of that sap green on there.
再多添些草绿色
Just let them hang right over.
让草地悬在边缘
All kinds of things going off in here.
各种各样的东西生长在这
I like it.
我喜欢这样
Just scratch in a few little sticks and twigs just using the knife.
好 用刮刀顺着枝节轻轻描一描
Lift them up, pull them down, it doesn’t matter.
向上挑向下刮 都可以
Whatever makes you happy.
怎么开心怎么来
就这样
嗯 可以
While I got that old knife let’s take,
还是那把旧刮刀 我们取一点
let’s take some white,
取一点白色
I’m going to put some phthalo blue in it,
我要在里面加些酞菁蓝
just to make a nice gorgeous blue.
调出一份华丽的蓝色
Phthalo blue is such a beautiful color.
酞菁蓝是一种非常美丽的颜色
There, something about like that,
好 弄成大概这个样子
tiny little roll of paint.
一小条颜料
Maybe we got some little, little things that are happening right along in here.
也许我们该 把这一小条涂在沿岸
Just barely graze it, let it just slide.
浅浅擦过 让颜料随意滑开
Just barely run, barely touch it.
非常轻 几乎只是擦过画布
I want that paint just to pull off the knife,
我要让颜料呈现拖痕
and make it look like watery things are happening all down through there.
表现出河水流淌而下的质感
There we go.
就像这样
Alright.
好了
We need something over here on the sides.
我们需要用到刮刀的侧面
Isn’t that a neat way though?
这个方法干净利落吧?
Just making some nice little watery areas.
简单干脆就能画出一片水域
Maybe over here, let me grab some more brown.
画面的这一边 我要用些棕色
Yep, you’re right, over here,
对 就是这样
maybe there’s a peninsula,
这里也许有座浮岛
or a little point of land that comes right out.
或者是延续出来的陆地一角
Like that.
像这样
Just right about like that.
就像这样
And we’ll take a little brown and white
然后取一些棕色和白色
just like we used to.
和之前一样
Just let it travel right down.
像这样 一路滑下来
Let’s use a little bright red in there too,
混进一点亮红
just to make it look like old dirt,
让这里看起来像是年代久远的
rocks, stones, whatever’s out here, we don’t care.
泥土 岩石 碎石 管它是什么呢
也许在这
Maybe there’s some little grassy areas right out here.
也许就在这里有些草地
I don’t know.
我也不确定
Let your imagination go, take you wherever you want to go.
听凭想象 随心所欲
There, just some little happy things live in there.
这里还有些小东西长着
Take a little touch of the liquid white,
沾一下白颜料水
go in some greens, some yellows.
蘸上绿色 来点黄色
Let’s have a little bush, lives right there.
就在这里画上一小从灌木
Little tiny bush, cute little devil.
小小一团灌木 可爱的小淘气包
Alright.
好了
I like that.
我喜欢
Tell you what, let’s do , take a little more of that blue and white,
接下来让我们多取一些蓝色和白色
and let’s just bring it right around the edges here.
涂到河岸边缘
See there, let it come right around like this,
看到了吗 像这样环绕一周
water just traveling right on down.
河水就这样流淌下来
There.
像这样
Some very, very easy way of making some effective water.
这种画水的方式非常非常简单
Let’s use some green, some brown, a little bit of blue.
接着用些绿色 棕色 外加一点点蓝色
Gonna have a bush right here.
这里要有一团灌木
So to do that, you need to put some dark color in.
要想画出来 需要涂上比较深的颜色
Maybe it comes all the way on out.
也许它会一路长下来
I don’t know.
我也不知道
Okay, we’ll go into a little bit of sap green, a little yellow,
好了 现在取一点草绿 一点黄
there we are.
就是这样
OK.
好了
Put some highlights on this little rascal.
给这位淘气鬼添上些高光
There.
好了
You know, we travel all over the country
我们曾走过全国上下
and we do shows for PBS stations,
给公共电视网做过节目
and they’re call Brush And Brunch With Bob.
节目叫鲍勃的绘画教室
Recently I did one,
我最近刚做了一期
I think I was in Knoxville, Tennessee,
应该是在田纳西的诺克斯维尔
and I met one of the cutest young fellows there,
我在那遇到了个特别可爱的小观众
and he came up on the stage with me,
他上舞台来和我互动的时候
and he whispered in my ear and he said, “Bob, bob.”
凑到我耳边叫我:“鲍勃鲍勃”
And I said “Yeah?”
我问“怎么了?”
He said, “Beat the devil out of it.”
他说:“把那淘气包揍一顿”
He was probably about, oh I don’t know,
他看起来有……我也不确定
seven or eight years old,
七八岁了吧
just the nicest young fellow,
一个很好的小朋友
think his name was Owen.
应该是叫欧文
But just, super young guy,
真的 非常小的孩子
I enjoyed meeting him very much.
我很开心能遇到他
But if we get to your town doing one of these brush and brunches,
如果我去了你们的城市做节目
please come out and see us.
欢迎来参加
I’d love to meet you and talk with you,
我会很高兴能和你们见面聊天
and most importantly,
最重要的是
it helps support your public television station.
这也是在支持你们当地的电视台
And they need your help.
他们需要你们的支持
Okay, tell you what, let’s do… Let’s have some fun.
好了 接下来要做点有趣的
Let’s take some brown, put a paint thinner with it.
取一些棕色 再加上稀释剂
I’m gonna mix up, real thin.
混起来 调得非常稀
I want to make a nice thin color.
我想要那种非常稀的颜料
let just van dyke brown
那种深褐色
Then we’ll take, oh, I’ll use some brown and white overhead up here.
然后换个地方混合棕色和白色
Put some paint thinner with that.
加入稀释剂
So they’re both quite thin.
全都调得稀一点
We have one dark, and one quite a bit lighter.
现在的颜料是一团深色和一团浅色
Take the little filbert brush,
拿起小支的画笔
go right through the dark color, on both sides.
两面都蘸上深色颜料
Then I’ll go through the light, on only one side.
其中一面再蘸上浅色
I’m going to go up here,
接着开始上色
I’m going to put the indication of just all kinds of little domes and rocks.
画出各种岩块石头的大致形状
Maybe some live out here in the water.
水里也有一些
I don’t know, wherever you want them.
我也不知道 按你的想法来
Over in here, maybe we got some big ones
这里可能有几块大家伙
that live out here in these…
就在这里
看到了吗
It’s a nice way of making
这种方法很好用
a lot of stones very rapidly,
可以快速画出大量石头
because you can make them in one stroke.
因为可以一笔成型
Just drop them in.
只需要把石头填进去
There.
像这样
Maybe there’s a whole patch of them here.
也许这里有一大堆石头
There we go.
我们继续
However many you think there should be.
石头你想放哪就放哪
While we got that old brush going,
接着拿起旧刷子
let’s put some van dyke brown on it.
蘸上深褐色
Maybe up in here…
到这上面来
Get brave.
大胆地画
We’ll put a nice little tree that lives right there.
在这里画上一棵树
There he is.
它在这
Grab my little lighter brush,
拿起我的小画刷
put some arms on him,
给它画上小胳膊
trees need some arms too.
树木也是需要胳膊的
There.
这里
Just give him a few little arms.
给它添上枝杈
Just a happy little tree that lives up here,
一株在这安居乐业的小树
overlooks this little stream that just flows by.
俯瞰着涓涓流水
Maybe he’s not doing so good and
也许它最近境况不怎么样
he doesn’t have any leaves on him.
秃得干干净净
So we’ll just let him look right there,
让它就这样站在这
he’s sort of a naked tree.
身无长物
All right.
好了
Maybe over in here,
然后这一块
just a couple of little ones.
还有几株小的
There, there’s some very quiet little trees.
在这里 几株安静的小树
I think with that we’ve got to have a finished painting.
我觉得这样就完成了
Hope you’ve enjoyed this one,
希望你们画得开心
it’s one that you can do,
你也能画出来的
I’d like to hear how you do with it.
希望能听听你们的作画感想
So, from all of us here, I’d like to wish you happy painting
我代表工作室的大家希望你们画得愉快
and God bless my friend.
上帝祝福你 我的朋友
(light music plays)
[纯音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一步步地教你绘制一幅春意盎然的油画!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

条条大鹿通罗馬

审核员

审核员YY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMPwj3u4ZTA

相关推荐