ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

让盲人告诉我们哪些问题使他们烦恼 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

让盲人告诉我们哪些问题使他们烦恼

Blind People Tell Us Which Questions Annoy Them the Most | Blind People Describe | Cut

别人问我 你怎么上洗手间?
People ask me, so how do you go to the bathroom?
我没法回答 我小时候就学会了
I don’t know. I learned when I was little.
我不知道还有别的方式
I’ve never known any other way.
我真不知道该怎么回答他们的问题
I don’t really know how to answer their question.
[缓慢的弱拍音乐]
(slow upbeat music)
我叫Mack Potts 是一名钢琴家
My name is Mack Potts and I’m a piano player.
我叫Cindy 是一名博士生
I’m Cindy and I’m a PhD student.
你是盲人吗?
Are you blind?
是的 我是盲人
Yeah, I am.
完全失明
Total blind.
我从出生就完全失明了
I’m totally blind.
作为盲人 别人问你哪些问题最令你讨厌?
Being blind, what are annoying questions that people ask you?
我的天 别人问的讨厌的问题
Oh my God, annoying things people ask.
[叹气]
[sigh]
你觉得今天还有多长时间?
How much time do youthink we have today?
你怎么工作?
How do you do your job?
你怎么找到公交的?你是盲人啊
How can you find the bus? You’re blind.
你能认出别人的声音吗?
You recognize people’s voices?
我能为你祈祷吗?
Can I pray for you?
我能祝福你吗?
Can I bless you?
盲人怎么做爱?
How do blind people have sex?
总之 大多数最亲密的事都是
Well, some of the most intimate things
在黑暗中进行的
are done in the dark, anyway.
你们没失明的人想想是不是
Think about it, you visual people.
你能看见东西吗?
Do you see anything?
你能看见太阳吗? 能看见光吗?
Do you see any sun? Can you see any light?
你能看见 是不是?
You can see, can’t you?
先生 你的视力……多久了……
Sir, how long have you been, uhm, visually…
你是说失明?
You mean blind?
他们会说“对对 是这个”
And they are like “Yeah, yeah, that.”
说出来没事的
Like It’s okay.
别人想知道我是怎么失明的
People wanna know how I’ve lost my vision,
但我不想和陌生人说这个 你懂?
and like, I don’t really wanna talk about that with strangers, you know?
我觉得这是很私人的问题 与他人无关
I think it’s a very personal question and usually it’s irrelevant.
都现实一点 就说出来吧
You know let’s just be real, the elephant’s in the room.
别人问你这些问题的时候 你什么感受?
How do you feel like when people ask you those questions?
我感觉他们可能会在想
I feel like they are probably imagining
如果失明了他们不知道该怎么办
that they don’t know what they would do
或者在想该怎么去应对 所以他们
or how they would function if they lost their vision, so they like,
没法向我提出明确具体的问题
can’t even articulate a specific question to ask me.
那么 别人做的让你讨厌的行为或事情有哪些?
How about annoying actions or things that people do?
嗯 的确有很多
Uh, yes, there’s a lot.
如果我正走在大街上
If I am walking down the street
想找某个场所或者某个地址
trying to find an establishment or an address
但我迷路了 我会说“哦不好意思”
but I’m confused. I’ll say, “Oh, excuse me.”
我能听到他们径直走过 不回答我
I can hear people walking by. They won’t answer.
他们就一直走
They’ll just keep walking.
他们还可能不走也不说话
Or they’ll try to stay quiet
觉得我不知道他们站在旁边
thinking that I won’tknow that they’re there.
有时候我正在说着什么 可能冒犯了别人
Sometimes I’m saying something and I might offend someone.
然后 正说着话的时候他们就走开了
And they just kind of walk away in the middle of a conversation.
突然只剩我一个人自言自语
So I’m suddenly talking to myself.
别人做什么会惹恼你?
What do people do that irritates you?
因为你是盲人 所以不能穿花哨的衣服
Because you are blind, youcan’t wear fancy dresses.
你为什么要穿花哨的衣服?
Why do you wear fancy dresses?
因为我喜欢
Because I like it.
哦 我完全理解你的处境
Oh, I’m totally in your situation.
因为三个月前
Because, like, three months ago, like,
我脚踝扭了 拄了一个礼拜的拐杖
I twisted my ankle and I had to use a crutch for, like, a week.
所以我完全理解你
so I totally understand your world.
我就会“额……不一样吧”
And I’m like,”Uhhhh…not exactly.”
其实我不想
And I don’t wanna, like,
怀疑别人的经历 只是他们没法理解我
discredit those experiences that people have but they have no idea.
我和一些盲人约过会
I have dated some blind people
有时候别人会说
and sometimes people will be like,
“嘿 你知道你女朋友很漂亮吗?”
“Hey, do you realize your girlfriend’s beautiful?”
我很确信和我约会的人觉得
I’m pretty sure they already felt like
不论我长得好不好看 他们不需要
whatever I look like is beautiful and they don’t need
别人在公共场合跟他们这么说
someone in public to let them know.
有时候别人会很大声地在我耳边说话
Sometimes people talk tome in my ear really loud
就像我聋了一样 这让我很困惑
like I’m deaf and I’m really confused.
因为人们通常觉得盲人听力更好
Because they think that blindpeople have better hearing
但他们还是在我们耳边大喊
but then they yell right in our ear.
你有没有反感别人给予的帮助?
Do you ever get annoyed when people try to help?
我最讨厌别人抓着我
The most annoying thingpeople do is grab me.
别人抓着你
They’ll grab ya.
抓着我的胳膊 然后拉我
Grab a hold of my armand start pulling me.
一直拉你
Pull you along.
拉我的胳膊
Pull me by the arm.
推我
Push me.
让我知道现在过马路
To let me know that it’s okay to cross the street
或者进门没问题
or go through the door.
我就得礼貌地说
And I have to just politely go,
“不用 我抓着你的胳膊肘就行”
“No, I take your elbow.”
别碰我 行吗?
Get your fucken hands off me, you know?
我不知道周围怎么了 不知道我是不是
I don’t know what’s happening. I don’t know if I’m gonna be, like
要被抢了 他们说“我只是想帮忙”
you know, mugged or if they’re just trying to. And they’re “I’m just trying to help.”
我觉得“好吧 但请你说句话”
And I’m like “Great. But please use your words?”
他们应该先问一句
They should be asking first,
“你需要帮助吗?”
“Do you need any help?”
就像正常说话那样
You know, talk to normally.
让我有机会回答
And let me have theopportunity to respond
我是否需要你的帮助
whether I want you to help me or not.
我确实觉得 作为一个年轻女性
I do think being a young woman
让我多了些焦虑和挫败
contributes to my anxiety and frustration about this
因为在城市里生活 我总得保持警惕
because I’m always somewhatalert living in a city.
如果我将从楼梯上摔下来 或者前面
If I’m about to fall down some stairs or like there’s
有个深坑 我就要踩进去了
a giant pit I’m about to step into,
那么请抓住我 救我
feel free to grab me to save my life.
但如果只是因为你认为我不能自己穿过那条大道
But if it’s just cause you think that I can’t cross from that avenue on my own.
后面看着吧
Back up.
有时候我需要帮助 也会寻求帮助
Sometimes I need the help and I ask for help
而且我完全愿意接受帮助
and I’m totally willing to accept help.
我觉得绝大部分人是好意
I think people, forthe most part, mean well.
他们想帮助你 但不知道该怎么做
You know, they’re trying to help but they don’t know how to help.
城市里 每天有大量盲人在路上走
There’s tons of blind people in this city going around,
在做事情 在工作 在娱乐
doing things every day, working, playing, you know,
或者在酒吧 在任何地方 对吧?
at the bar, wherever, right?
其实有点不可思议
It’s kind of crazy, actually.
人们会相信那些
Just some of the strange things that people believe about
他们根本不了解的人的怪事
somebody that they don’t know anything about.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有人问盲人“你们怎么做爱?”,这让盲人无所适从。有人在过马路的时候拉着盲人胳膊,这让盲人胆战心惊。还有哪些行为或问题让盲人烦恼呢?一起来看视频吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未央lin

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oVR8NcKJ0Y

相关推荐