ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

奇怪的空气呼吸鱼 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

奇怪的空气呼吸鱼

Bizarre Air Breathing Fish!

哇哦 这里今天有风
– Wow it is windy out here today
所以我要在镜头前不得不大声说话
so I’m gonna have to talk loud for the cameras
但是现在我们要探索泥沼地
but right now we’re exploring the mud flats
这里是阿拉斯加的海恩斯
here in Haines, Alaska.
这里有一条河流穿过了这里
There is a water system pushing its way up through here
它可能会在这里汇集
it’s probably gonna draw in
一群很酷的生物
a bunch of really cool creatures.
幸运的是 我碰巧带了这个小网
Lucky for me, I happened to bring this little net.
让我们从那里出发 看看我们能找到什么
Let’s head out in there and see what we can find.
抓到了 耶
Got it, yes!
我的天呐 整个网都是他们
Holy cow the net is absolutely full of them.
噢 不 他们在扎我
Oh no they’re pricking me.
(惊叫)
(exclaims)
(激动人心的音乐)
(dramatic music)
[旁白] 不管你在世界的哪个地方旅行
– [Narrator] It doesn’t matter where in the world you travel
只要你能找到一个地方
as long as you can find a place
一个海洋和海岸线交相辉映的地方
where the ocean meets the shoreline,
那里就有潮汐池可以探索
there are tide pools to be explored
还有生物等待去发现
and creatures waiting to be found.
尽管北至阿拉斯加的海恩斯
Even as far north as Haines, Alaska.
我们现在依然在泥沼地 潮水已经褪去
– We’re on a mud flat right now, the tide is low.
可能这是一个很好的时机去发现一些
Maybe a good chance to find some creatures,
那里有一堆小苍蝇和小虫子在移动
there’s a bunch of little flies and bugs moving around.
可能是一些螃蟹 也许是一些被困着的鱼
Maybe some crabs, could be some marooned fish
让我们从这条路出发 看看我们能找到什么
let’s head up this way and see what we can find.
我不知道什么物种能在这些潮汐池里生活
I dunno what lives in these tide pools
所以我感觉有点像是浣熊的风格
so I’m just gonna kinda feel around Raccoon style
看看能不能挖东西
and see if I can scoop anything up.
噢 看那个
Oh look at that.
— [船员] 哇— 哇哦
– [Crew Member] Whoa. – Wow
我不知道那些是啥
I dunno what those are,
是的 它们可能是一些小沙蚤之类的
yeah they might be little sand fleas or something.
好的 让我们来看看这个海藻床
Alright let’s check out this kelp bed.
我想在这里找到一些小螃蟹
I would love to find some sorta little crab in here.
或者一些鱼 希望它们不咬人
Or maybe some fish, hopefully they don’t bite.
[旁白] 我们看这里有海藻等足类
– [Narrator] What we are looking at here are Kelp Isopods
对 它们咬人
and yeah they do bite.
噢 它们绝对很臭
– Oh it absolutely stinks,
就像介于海洋和污水的那种臭味
like somewhere between the ocean and sewage.
恶心 好的 让我们继续前进
Gross. Alright let’s keep going.
看看这个 我刚刚翻开了这块石头
Check this out, I just flipped over this rock,
看看这个像生物一样的巨大绿色虫子
look at this huge green worm like creature.
[船员] 这是沙蚕虫吗
– [Crew Member] Is that a Nereid Worm?
是的 这是沙蚕虫
– Yeah it is a Nereid Worm,
让我把它放在水里冲洗掉
let me get it in some water and rinse it off.
[船员] 那是一只大的
– [Crew Member] That’s a big one.
哇哦 那有一直大的 嗯 这里 在后面一点
– Wow, that is a big one, umm here, back up a little bit.
让我把它冲洗掉
Let me rinse it off.
哇 都是绿色的 看那个 看那个
Whoa it’s all green and, look at that, look at that.
— [船员] 太疯狂了— 哇哦
– [Crew Member] It’s crazy. – Wow.
等一下 我要捡回来
Hold on I’m gonna pick it back up in my hand.
噢 它很黏滑 拿到了
Oh it’s slimy. Got it.
哇哦 那里有一只沙蚕虫
Wow, that’s a Nereid Worm right there.
它就像海洋里的毛毛虫
It’s like the caterpillar of the ocean.
我从来没有在这个区域见过这些
I have never seen one of these up in this area,
我们翻开了很多石头
we flipped over many rocks and this is
这是我们见到的第一只
the first one that we’ve seen.
它长得真不好看
That is wicked looking.
[船员] 它们可以游泳对吗
– [Crew Member] And they can swim right?
它们会游泳 它们也能咬人
– They can swim, they can also bite.
我不确定是哪类物种看着
I’m not sure which species but look at
比这个生物更闪亮
how iridescent this creature is,
翡翠的颜色 它只是反射了太阳光
emerald in coloration and it’s just reflecting the sunlight.
这看起来太酷了
That is so cool looking.
现在只是有点觉得
It’s just kinda feeling around right now,
你看他的的钳子
you see his front pinchers out there.
(大叫)他在试图咬我
(exclaims) He tried to bite me.
(船员)它咬了吗
– [Crew Member] Did it hurt?
没有 它没有真的咬下去
– No, it didn’t actually bite
但是我看到它的钳子已经伸出来了
but I saw it’s pichers come out.
好了 我要把他放回石头下了
Alright I’m putting him back under his rock
然后我们来看看我们能找到其它的什么
and let’s see what else we can find.
[旁白] 被附近的一只沙蚕虫咬了之后
– [Narrator] After a near bite from a Nereid Worm,
我们是时候要到下一个地方
it was time we move on to the next spot.
你永远不会知道你会在退潮后发现什么
You never know what you will find at low tide
这些潮汐池里还活着可怕的小爬虫
and these pools were alive with creepy crawlies.
这次可能翻到一块好石头 让我们看看
– This could be a good rock to flip, let’s check this out.
哇 我的天呐 看这个 看这个
Whoa, holy cow, look at this, look at this.
它要去哪里 它要去哪里
Where’d it go, where’d it go.
那里有一条大的线癛鳗鱼
It’s a big Prickleback Eel, right there.
抓到了
Got it.
[船员] 好家伙
– [Crew Member] That’s a good one.
哇哦 看这个
– Wow, look at that.
[旁白] 这个岩石线癛
– [Narrator] The rock Prickleback has
在外观上区别与鳗鱼 但是
a distinct eel like appearance, however,
它们不是真正意义上的鳗鱼
they’re not considered true eels
而是一种硬骨鱼
but rather are a species of bony fish.
它们生活在太平洋海岸
They range up and down the Pacific coast
在成年时可以达到近两英尺长
and can reach nearly two feet in length when fully grown.
是的 他只是独自溜出来了
– Yeah he’s just slinking along
想要回到水里
wanting to get back into the water.
我觉得如果我们往深处走去
I think If we move in deeper,
我们会找到一些能饮用的水
we’ll find some pockets of water
并且有可能还有一些大鱼
that potentially have some larger fish.
[旁白] 当潮水退去 动物们会
– [Narrator] When the tide recedes animals will do
尽可能的藏在水囊里
their best to stay hidden in the deeper pockets of water.
我经常发现这些地区都会有最好的结果
I often find that these areas yield the best results
当想要发现生物的时候
when attempting to discover creatures.
无论你是否使用你的手
And whether you are using your hands,
或者在这种情况下用一个小网
or in this case a small dip net,
都需要一点耐心 然后最终
all it takes is a little patience and eventually
你的努力就不会白费
your efforts will pay off.
伙计们 我们在这里发现了水囊
– Guys, guys, we got a pocket of water up here
好像还有鱼 我说不上来它是哪种鱼
it’s like alive with fish, I can’t tell what kind it is
但是它有点深
but it’s a little bit deeper
我觉得我们可以抓一些 加油
and I think we can definitely catch some, come on.
好了 我看到他们都朝这里移动
Okay I can see ’em all moving up here
在这个水囊里
in this pocket of water.
我要把网撒在这里 试着跟上我
I’m gonna just bring the net through, try to keep up with me
我要尽我所能的去捞
I’m gonna scoop up as many as I can.
准备好了吗 让我们看看我抓住了多少
Let’s see how many I can catch, ready?
[船员] 是的 开始吧
– [Crew Member] Yep go for it.
噢 我抓到了一吨 看看这个
– Oh yeah I got a tonne of ’em, check this out.
是的 我的天 整个网都是
Yes, holy cow man that is absolutely full of ’em.
我们把这些野草去掉
We get all these weeds out.
哇哦 它们看起来像某种类型的小虾虎鱼物种
Wow, and they look like some type of little Goby species.
噢 不 它们在咬我
Oh no they’re pricking me.
看这个 我的网里都是鱼
Look at that, my net is full of fish.
哇哦 看这个 好吧
Wow look at that, okay well
我抓到了它们在网里中的六个 并且
I’ve caught six of them in the net and honestly
我不能准确确定这种鱼是什么物种
I’m not sure exactly what species of fish this is.
它们看起来像虾虎鱼 我这样说是因为
They look like Gobys and I’m saying that because
它们的头有点像蝌蚪
their head kinda looks like a tadpole,
它们的身体像一条鱼
the body looks like a fish.
它们也有这些小尖钉冒出来
They also have these little spikes coming out of
它们侧面的头部很锋利
the side of their head that are rather sharp.
我想要看看这些
I’m gonna actually have to look these up
但是它们充满了这些小潮池
but they are absolutely filling up these little tide pools,
它们无处不在
they’re absolutely everywhere.
并且我可以看到它们从表面滑过
And I could just see them skidding across the surface
因为水很浅 我只能
because the water is shallow I was able to just
用网从表面掠过并捕捞 我在那里抓到了几只
skim the net across and scoop up, what do I have there,
现在有1 2 3 4 5 6 哇哦
one two three four five six of them, right now, Wow.
[旁白] 事实证明
– [Narrator] As it turns out,
这实际上是一种被称为
this is actually a species known as
太平洋鹿角杜父鱼
the Pacific Staghorn Sculpin,
它得名于它的刺头
which gets its name from the spines on the side of its head
像鹿角一样
which resemble the antlers of a stag.
当我遇到这种鱼时我很兴奋
And while I was excited to come across this fish
他们在沿海泻湖非常常见
they’re incredibly common in coastal lagoons.
让我们花点时间来看看
– Let’s take a moment to take a look at just a
这些鱼其中的一条 因为它们真的很独特
single one of these fish because they’re so unique looking.
现在如果我是一个捕食者并且我要进来
Now if I was a predator and I were to come in
尝试吃这个鱼 我能想象那些钩子
and try to eat this fish, I imagine those hooks
会卡在我的喉咙
would get stuck in my throat,
很有可能让我窒息并杀了我
could potentially choke me and kill me.
它们的眼睛真的很美
And their eyes are really beautiful,
它的瞳孔看起来就像是彩虹的设计
almost looks like a rainbow design in the pupil
他一直让他的头膨胀
and he keeps puffing up his head.
如果这是一种虾虎鱼
Now if this is a species of Goby,
大多数虾虎鱼都能出水呼吸空气
most Gobys are able to breathe air out of the water.
[旁白] 像一只虾虎鱼 信不信由你
– [Narrator] Believe it or not, like a Goby,
杜父鱼也能呼吸空气
the Sculpin is also capable of breathing air.
这是一个很酷的小海洋生物
– That’s one cool looking little ocean creature.
这是最酷的一件事就是
And that’s one of the coolest things about
探索潮汐池 你永远不知道
exploring tide pools, you never know
你会遇到什么
what it is that you’re gonna come across.
我是丛林狼彼得逊 勇敢 经常待在野外
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild,
我们下一个冒险再见
we’ll see on the next adventure.
[旁白] 如果你觉得这次在退潮后的冒险
– [Narrator] If you thought this adventure at low tide
很激动人心 一定要回去观看
was exciting, make sure to go back and watch
我们发现并近距离接触的一只巨大的黑色海兔
as we found and got up close with a giant black Sea Hare.
别忘了 订阅我们就可以加入我们
And don’t forget, subscribe so you can join me and the crew
在下一次大冒险中
on our next big adventure.
我能感觉到他在我的胳膊上
– I can feel him gripping onto my arm,
我的意思是我能感觉到他 就像裹着我一样
I mean I can feel him actually, like, wrapping around me
并且我能感觉到他的小舌头在那里
and I can feel his little tongue under there,
不能咬 对吗
can’t bite right?
[嘉宾主持人] 不 这些家伙都是素食主义者
– [Guest Presenter] No, these guys are vegetarians
他们大多吃海藻
they mostly eat algae and kelp.
(动物的叫声)
(animal noises)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

MR.Jungle

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8pg-s9DKYo

相关推荐