ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

狼叔最近又被沙漠蜈蚣咬了 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

狼叔最近又被沙漠蜈蚣咬了

BITTEN by a GIANT DESERT CENTIPEDE!

[令人紧张的音乐]
[dramatic music]
[Coyote]我是Coyote Peterson
– [Coyote] I’m Coyote Peterson,
我马上要接受这只巨型沙漠蜈蚣的蛰咬了
and I’m about to be bitten bythe giant desert centipede.
来吧
Here we go.
[痛苦地叫声]
[shouts in pain]
哦 我的天 这比子弹蚁蛰得疼多了
Oh my gosh, this is so much worse than a bullet ant sting.
[主题音乐]
[theme music]
说实在的
It’s a fair statement to say
我对疼痛感再熟悉不过了
that I am no stranger to pain,
因为在过去的两年内 我故意挨的
as over the past two years,I have arguably taken
叮 咬 夹
more intentionalbites, chomps, pinches,
和蛰 比一般人要多
and stings, than anyother human being.
有些人说我绝对是疯了
Some people say thatI’m absolutely crazy,
其他人则将我标榜为英勇无畏
while others have labeled meas being admirably fearless.
然而 我却将自己定义为充满激情的教育者
However, I describe myselfas a passionate educator
经历了这些野外实践
who has endured thesewild experiments
我们才能全面地了解动物
so that we can alllearn about animals,
并最终通过我的痛苦
and ultimately takeaway from my discomfort
为这些常遭误解的动物们增添一分前所未有的威严
a newfound respect for these oftentimesmisunderstood creatures.
那么 我可能是有那么点疯狂
So while I mightbe a little crazy,
但绝不是毫不畏惧
I certainly am notcompletely fearless,
我非常清楚
and have made it very clear
地球上只有两种生物
that there are only two creatures on this planet
会让我起鸡皮疙瘩
that make my skin crawl.
第一种就是恶名昭著的咬趾虫
The first is infamouslyknown as the toe biter.
从科学角度上讲 这种长相奇特的生物
Scientifically, thisalien-looking creature
学名叫做巨型水虫
is addressed as thegiant water bug,
它将针状口器刺入人体
and its bite, which is inflicted with a needle-like rostrum,
会给人带来难以置信的疼痛感
is unbelievably painful.
[疼得大叫]
[shouting in pain]
自从几年前我们针对某种昆虫做了第一档节目以来
Since we first featured one of these insects several years ago,
Coyote Pack一直在寻求制作
the Coyote Pack has been requesting
以动物咬人及人类反应为题材的节目
both a bite, andaftermath episode.
所以 我放下恐惧 小心翼翼地抓起一只巨型水虫
So I faced my fears, safelycaught one of these giants,
然后义无反顾地让它趴在我的脚趾上咬了一口
and then in poetic fashion, let it latch on and bite my toe.
那种剧痛 我永远都忘不了
It was a pain thatI will never forget,
那同时也是一种
and a fear that Iproudly conquered
我以科学和教育的名义傲然战胜的恐惧
in the name ofscience and education.
第二种让我恐惧的 不必多说
My second fear needs noelaborate introduction.
你已经知道是什么了
Already know what it is.
没错 我要接受这只巨型沙漠蜈蚣的蛰咬
And yes, I will be bitten bythe giant desert centipede.
[令人紧张的音乐]
[suspenseful music]
[痛苦的叫声]
[shouting in pain]
这些凶悍的掠食者会在
These voracious predators canoccasionally be encountered
人们去西南部的沙漠中探险时偶尔碰到
when exploring thedeserts of the southwest.
不管是白天无意踩到它
Whether you stumble uponone under the light of day
看见它钻入洞穴时的样子
as it disappears into a burrow,
还是偶尔在晚上亲眼看到
or you happen to bearwitness to one as it hunts
它捕食的样子
under the darkness of night,
大多数人常常会作出相同的反应
the reaction by most is usually the same:
尖叫着 掉头就跑
screaming, running inthe opposite direction,
然后心里还对刚刚看到的东西
and then mentally navigatinga thick cloud of disbelief
感到万分的难以置信
for what your eyeshad just seen.
这只巨大的蜈蚣 长着密密麻麻的步足 还有令人胆怯的毒牙
A giant, leg-covered,venomous fang-wielding terror
可能只有在
that could onlyhave materialized
一个人最为恐怖的噩梦中才会出现
within one’s mosthorrifying nightmare.
然而 这不是噩梦
However, this is no bad dream.
也绝不是你的假想
And it’s certainly nofigment of your imagination.
这东西就无比真实地出现在眼前
In fact, this animalis as real as it gets.
对于我来说 你们都在等待的时刻
And for me, the moment you have all been waiting
比所想的还要近
for, is closer than you think.
[脚踩树枝的咯吱声]
[brush crunching under foot]
[令人紧张的音乐]
[suspenseful music]
蜈蚣!
Centipede!
喔 看这个
Whoah, look at this.
[Mark]哪儿?
– [Mark] Where?
这儿就有一只巨型沙漠蜈蚣
– Giant desertcentipede right here.
就在矮树丛的那头
Right on the othersside of this bush.
哇哦 看那个!
Wow, look at that!
等一下
Hold on a second.
我来帮你们把它从这里弄出来
Lemme try to bring itout here for you guys.
用这个逮住它
Pick it up with this.
[Mark]小心点
– [Mark] Be careful.
[Coyote]哦 不 不 它在逃
– [Coyote] Oh no,no, it’s moving.
来 把那个塑料盒子给我
Here, gimme thatTupperware container.
Mario 把那盒子从你的包里拿出来
Mario, get that containerout of your bag.
[Mario]给 用你的帽子抓它
– [Mario] Here, use your hat.
用你的帽子
Use your hat.
哦 不管用
Oh, it’s not workin.
抓到了吗?
Did you get him?
没 没有 它溜得真快
– No, no, no, it’s so fast.
我扣不住它
I can’t grab onto it.
快 快点 快点
Hurry, hurry, hurry.
我压住它了
I got it pinned.
它跑了
There he goes.
唔 它钻出来了
Ooh, he got out.
[低吼]
[groans]
[Mark]好
– [Mark] Nice.
抓到了?
Got it?
唔!
– Woo!
[Mark]那可是一只大蜈蚣
– [Mark] That isa big centipede.
它会让你心跳加速的
– That will getyour heart racing.
这家伙生活在美国西南部
The bite from this creature is one
是咬的最疼的几种动物之一
of the most painful here in the southwest,
如果有哪种动物能让我心跳加速的话
and if there is one creaturethat gets my heart racing,
就是这个巨型沙漠蜈蚣
it is the giantdesert centipede.
喔 这又是一只大虫
Wow, that is a big one, too.
你透过盒子看到它了吗?
You see that throughthe container there?
[Mark]这可能是我所见过最大的蜈蚣
– [Mark] That might bethe biggest one I’ve seen.
[Coyote]或许它很强壮
– [Coyote] It very well may be.
哇哦 你正在看着的是一只活生生的噩梦般的动物
Wow. You’re looking at aliving nightmare right there.
看着它
Look at that thing.
[Mark]这个让人毛骨悚然 伙计
– [Mark] That is creepy, man.
[Coyote]哦 乖乖
– [Coyote] Oh my gosh.
我不能确切地告诉你有多少人
I can’t tell you how many people
要求用这种动物咬我
have requested me to get bitten by this creature.
只能说有很多
It’s a lot.
有很多人一直想知道
It’s a lot of peoplehave been wanting to know
这家伙的蛰咬有多厉害
how bad the biteis from this thing.
看得出它使你局促不安
– [Mark] I can see ithas your gears grinding.
它让我感到有点紧张
It’s got me a little nervous.
好吧 我是肯定不会
– Well I’m definitely not gon na do it
在黑漆漆的晚上让它咬我的
under the darkness of night.
我可能会枕着它睡觉
What I might be willingto do is sleep on it,
或许 明天白天 我们可以考虑考虑那事
and maybe tomorrow, underdaylight, we consider it.
可是现在这个时候 我不想冒险
But, in the moment rightnow I’m thinkin no.
一点也不想
Absolutely not.
但是我得承认 我既有些好奇
But I gotta admit,part of me is curious
同时又感到极度地恐惧
but part of me is justincredibly fearful.
你在摇头 你不同意
You’re shakin your head no.
是的 哥们 我不确定自己对它的直觉
– Yeah, I don’t know if I’mcomfortable with that, man.
这个
This is…
[Coyote]会咬得很严重吗?
– [Coyote] A bite too far?
可能会很严重
– Maybe a bite too far.
[Coyote]好吧 我们就试试吧
– [Coyote] Well let’s do this.
我们肯定得留着它待一宿
We can certainly holdonto it overnight.
慎重起见 我们明天再继续录它
Worst case scenario,we do another episode
with it tomorrow,
只为借白天的光线来观察
just kind of look at it,
观察它的生理结构
its anatomy under the light of day,
船到桥头自然直 到时候再说吧
and we cross that bridgewhen we get to it.
怎么样?
How bout that?
[Mark]好吧 我同意
– [Mark] Okay, Ican agree to that.
好 我们留着它
– Okay, well let’s hold
再看看今晚还会不会有别的收获
onto it and see what else we can find tonight.
唔 我们就在这里过夜吧
Woo, that’s gonna top offthe night right there.
[Mark]这地方不赖 哥们
– [Mark] Great spot, dude.
很刺激
– Man, that’s crazy.
[充满不祥感的音乐]
[ominous music]
巨型沙漠蜈蚣不是说着玩的
When they say giant desertcentipede, they aren’t kidding.
看看这个多足虫的体型
Look at the sizeof that myriapod.
喔 白天看起来
Wow, it’s even more intimidating
比晚上还要吓人
in the daylightthan it is at night.
那么 昨天逮住这只大虫后 我还说过
Now, we caught this creature last night and I said,
“好啦 我们先留着它
” Alright, let’s hold onto it,
“我要枕着它睡觉
“lemme sleep on it.
“考虑考虑
“Lemme think if I really wanna
“是否真的要接受这家伙的蛰咬”
“be bitten by this creature.”
好了 现在是早上7点
Here we are, 7:00in the morning,
我想大家都知道接下来要发生的事了
I think we all knowwhat’s going to happen.
是的 朋友们 我要开始了
Alright, guys, I’m gonna do it.
我要被这只巨型沙漠蜈蚣咬一口
I’m gonna be bitten bythe giant desert centipede
这样就能给你们解释一下
so that I can explainto you just how painful
这家伙咬的到底有多疼
the bite from thiscreature really is.
在我们开始之前
Now, before weget into the bite,
先来看看这种生物的身体构造
let’s take a look at theanatomy of this creature
因为它 它就像是完美地结合了
because it’s just, it’slike the perfect design
各种利于爬行的特征
for everything that is creepy.
这是一种节肢动物 很像所有的昆虫类和蛛形类动物
Now, it is an arthropod, likeall insects and arachnids,
但是从学术上说 它属于多足类 也被称作千足虫
but technically it’s a myriapod,also related to millipedes.
说到蜈蚣
And when it comes to centipedes,
在这个大沙漠 美国境内最大的沙漠中
the giant desert is the largest in the United States.
蜈蚣是一种很少见的生物
And this is a creature thatyou don’t often come across
因为它们是严格的夜行性动物
because they’restrictly nocturnal.
坐在这家伙所待的容器后面
Now, it is so hard to sit behind
看着它 感觉真是有些受不了
this container andlook at this creature.
我是说 你可以听到它的细腿
I mean, you can hear its little legs scratching
在容器壁上划动的声音
on the inside of this capsule.
哇哦
Whoa.
我说 Mark
I mean, Mark,
说真的 你有没有见过比这个更可怕的东西?
seriously, have you ever seen a creature that’s more nightmarish than this?
[Mark]没有
– [Mark] Nope.
我知道这也是你从来都不想见到的东西
And I know this is something you’ve been not looking forward to.
人们老想知道有什么东西能吓到狼叔
– Well people often wan na know is there anything that scares Coyote Peterson.
我敢跳上短吻鳄的身体 也敢跳入沼泽去捉鳄龟
I jump on alligators, and I jump into swamps to catch snapping turtles.
还敢徒手抓黑寡妇和金球织网蜘蛛
I handle black widows, andgolden orb weave spiders,
但是对于蜈蚣 我在很小的时候
but the centipede,ever since I was a kid,
就莫名地对它感到……
for some reason justalways been like
[不舒服的声音]
[groans]
我不想靠近它
I don’t wanna getnear that thing.
因为它有那么多腿
Because it has so many legs,
每条腿上
and each one of those legs
都有一个小钩
has a little hook on it,
它们捕到猎物的时候
so when they grab on to something,
会牢牢抓住猎物
they grapple onto something.
然后在咬的时候 这对毒牙会放下来 它们会连续蛰咬
And when they bite, those fangs ratchet down, and they hold on.
[Mark]就是说它不会
– [Mark] So thisis not necessarily
咬完就跑 而是咬住不放
a bite and run, it’sa bite and hold.
[Coyote]就是
– [Coyote] Yes.
你知道 以前让虫子咬我时
You know, when I’ve been stung by things in
我要用镊子夹住虫子
the past, I hold onto them with the entomology forceps
咬完后 松开镊子
and when I do that, I let go, and
虫子一般就会从我胳膊上掉下来
the insect usually falls right off of my arm.
但是这一次 这只多足虫能够
But in this instance,this myriapod is capable
抓住我 并连续蛰咬
of holding onto me andinflicting more than one bite.
[Mark惊讶地吹口哨]
[Mark whistles in surprise]
[Mark]那么……
– [Mark] Alright, well…
我们现在就开始吧
– Let’s do this at this point,
因为我知道你们很想更清楚地看看它
cuz I know you guys wan na get a slightly better look at it.
所以 我这就把它从塑料容器中抓出来
I’m gonna actually take itout of this plastic container
这样我们能够清楚地看到它分节的身体
so we can get a good lookat its body segmentation,
还有那些步足上的小钩
and the littlehooks on those feet.
你准备好了吗?
You ready for that?
[Mark]好了 我们开始吧
– [Mark] Okay, let’s do it.
好了 现在要做的是……
– Alright, now to do that…
我打算就轻轻地……
I’m going to just gently
[Mark]咳……咳……
– [Mark] Whoa, whoa.
其实我得按住它的头部再抓住它
– I gotta actually pindown its head to do this.
咳……呀……看看它反应多快
– [Mark] Whoa, jeez,look at how fast it is.
Coyote 我听说这家伙被称作沙漠中的猎豹
Now, Coyote, I’veheard this called the cheetah of the desert.
没错
– Yes.
就是因为它们动作迅速 而且非常危险
That is because they arespeedy, and they are lethal.
我来看看到底行不行
Lemme see if I can actually…
老天
Man.
[Mark]可能得用大一点的镊子
– [Mark] Might need abigger set of forceps.
就没有好一点的办法来制服它
– There’s just no goodway to go about this.
[音乐渐强]
[music crescendos]
这是我见过的最不要命的举动
– [Mark] That was a committedgrab if I’ve ever seen one.
哎哟 哟 哟哟
– Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch.
[Mark]怎么样?
– [Mark] What’s wrong?
它在咬你吗?
Is it biting you?
没 但是这家伙每一个足尖都异常地锋利
– No, but each one of these little leg segments is incredibly sharp.
看看它的身体
Look at that body.
喔 不是一般的硬
Wow, and it is incredibly rigid.
这家伙的外骨骼硬的像石头
The exoskeleton on thisanimal is rock solid.
每一个细小的足尖都在抓你
And each one of those little leg segments grapples onto you,
它在使劲向下弯
and it tries to pull itself down
以便能用毒牙咬你
so that the fangs can bite.
而这对毒牙 其实应该叫做颚肢
Now those fangs, areactually called maxilliped,
是变异的足
and they are modified legs on
[鼓声]
[drum beat]
它刚才差点就咬到我了
It’s almost gettingme right now.
[Mark]我的天呐
– [Mark] My goodness.
差点咬到我
– Almost got me right there.
[Mark]就差一点点
– [Mark] That was close.
好了 我拿着的方法
– Okay, I do not have as good a hold
不大对头
as I thought I did.
我真的能够看到颚肢里分泌出毒液来了
I can actually see venomcoming out of the maxilliped.
喔 看看吧
Wow, look at those.
好了 这样拿着稍微好点
Okay, that’s aslightly better hold.
它好像完全能够弯下身体
It almost wascapable of completely
wrapping its body down
然后用超乎想象的速度咬我一口
and inflicting that bitesooner than we wanted it to.
喔 这太吓人了
Wow, that is intimidating.
好了 这个家伙很不好拿
Okay, not an easy animal to hold
因为它不是一般的有力
onto because it is so incredibly strong.
行了 我要把它放回
Alright, guys, I’m gon na place it back
塑料容器中
into the plastic container here.
先给我点时间来冷静一下
Take a minute to compose myself,
然后再来直奔蛰咬主题
and then we’re gonnahead into the bite.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
真的要轻点放 然后松手
Really gently, and there we go.
干得好
Nice.
唔 差点被咬到了
Woo, barely escapeda bite there.
[怪异的音乐]
[eerie music swelling]
好了 朋友们 我现在来说一说
Alright, guys, lemme give youa little testimonial here.
我们都知道 我被咬过许多次
So as we know, I havetaken many bites,
有些动物是无毒的 有些是有毒的
some of them nonvenomous,some of them venomous,
还曾多次被蛰 而这种巨型蜈蚣
lots of stings, and thegiant desert centipede
是我一直在反复考虑的动物
is the one animal that Ialways thought to myself,
你知道吗 我从来都很怕被这东西咬到
you know what, I never wannabe bitten by that creature.
但是 我现在有机会尝试一下了
But, I have theopportunity to do this
我想这部分原因是出于好奇
and I guess part of me isdoing it for curiosity,
部分是为了科学
part of me is doing it for science,
还有一部分原因是为了
and part of me is doing to find out
搞清楚这种疼痛究竟能达到什么程度
just how painful this bite really is.
我听过几种不同的说法
Now I’ve heard fromseveral different sources
有人说它可能比响尾蛇咬的还要疼
that it can be more painfulthan a rattlesnake bite,
有人说没有大毒蜥咬得疼
not as painful as a gila monster, which I
我就被大毒蜥咬过
‘ve been bitten by, and some people say it
也有人说它还不如蜜蜂咬的疼
‘s no more painful than a honeybee sting.
所以 这都得看我的身体对它的毒会作何反应
So it’s all about how mybody reacts to the venom.
毒液会攻击我的红细胞
Now it is gon na attack my red blood cells,
我不知道会出现什么情况
and I don’t know what that will do.
可能会在我的胳膊上腐蚀出一个洞
It could potentiallyrot a hole in my arm,
可能会出现局部红肿 以及疼痛
it may just cause some localized swelling, and pain,
也可能没事
and I may be just fine.
但是我已沿着动物蛰咬排行榜爬上了巅峰
But I’ve kinda climbed theinsect sting pain index,
所以我觉得 接受它的蛰咬
and I feel whenit comes to bites,
要成为我最后的挑战了
this has gotta be the last one.
[怪异的音乐]
[eerie music]
警告蜈蚣蛰咬会带来不可想象的疼痛
千万不要试图抓取 逗弄这种动物
更重要的是 绝不能试图模仿以下实验
噢 小家伙
Oh boy.
这已经成为现实了
This just became a reality.
喔 就是它了 巨型沙漠蜈蚣
Wow, there it is, thegiant desert centipede.
我就要让它咬了
And I’m about tobe bitten by it.
好了 那么我们要做的下一步
Okay, well the nextthing we need to do is
其实就是 把它从这个塑料容器中取出来
actually get it out ofthis plastic container,
再让它咬我
and to do that,
我要轻轻地把手伸进去按住它
I’m gon na gently go in and pin it.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
[Mark]好了
– [Mark] Yeah.
它很会爬
It’s creepy.
它在奋力挣扎
– There’s the commitment.
好了 抓住了
Okay, got a hold on it.
哦 天呐 这些小足尖要扎到我的肉里
Ow, man those littlelegs are diggin into me.
唔 看这对毒牙
Woo, look at those fangs.
我的天呐
My goodness.
好了
Okay.
我现在和以往一样 准备好肾上腺素笔
Now I do, as always,have an epinephrine pen,
说这些是为录音用的
just stating thatfor the record.
还有
And?
[Mark]还有那个
– [Mark] Also have that.
应急卫星电话
– Emergency satellite phone.
这个总是很重要的
Always important.
[Mark]从未发生过派它上场的情况
– [Mark] Never had to use it.
但愿今天不要成为第一次
Please don’t let todaybe the first time.
三号摄像机拍摄中
Camera three rolling.
GoPro开拍
– GoPro is rolling.
好的
Okay.
我们开始
Here we go.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
我是Coyote Peterson 准备接受
I’m Coyote Peterson, andI’m about to be bitten
这只巨型沙漠蜈蚣的蛰咬
by the giant desert centipede.
我们开始
Here we go.
一 二 三
One Two Three
[痛苦的叫声]
[shouts in pain]
[具有紧迫感的音乐]
[music intensifying]
哦 我的天
Oh my gosh.
就是这儿
Right there.
这儿就是刺进去的地方 你看到刺痕了吗?
There’s where the fangs went in, you see those puncture marks?
[Mark]噢 看到了
– [Mark] Oh yeah.
哇哦
Wow.
描述一下疼痛感
Describe the pain.
一下子就火辣辣的疼
– Immediately searing.
哦 天哪 这比子弹蚁咬的疼多了
Oh my gosh, this is so much worse than a bullet ant sting.
[叫声]
[groaning]
[Mark]跟我说说
– [Mark] Talk to me.
就像是在灼烧我的皮肤
– It’s just searing my skin.
哦 老天
Oh my gosh,
这是我被毒蜥咬了之后感觉最疼的一次
this is the worst pain I have felt since the gila monster.
我经历的所有虫咬所带来的疼痛
This absolutely, justcompletely eclipses
在它面前根本就不值一提
all of the insectstings I have taken.
[Mark]这种疼痛剧烈到什么程度?
– [Mark] How sharpare the pains?
等一下
– Hold on a second.
哦 我的天
Oh my gosh.
[喘气声]
[panting]
[Mark]你可以看出毒牙刺入的地方
– [Mark] You can see wherethey went in right there.
咬了两次
Double chomp.
你居然能看出来?
– Could you even see that?
它像是用毒牙把皮肤挑起来 咬进去
It bit, and like curled the skin up,
然后放开 又咬了一口
and then let go and bit a second time.
[Mark]对
– [Mark] Yeah.
哦……喔……
Oh wow.
你的血要往外流
This is your bloodcomin to the surface.
跟我说话 说话 说话
Talk to me, talkto me, talk to me.

– Okay.
[Mark]我看你的状况不像是很严重的样子
– [Mark] I gotta know you’renot like in serious trouble.
你得继续跟我说话
You gotta keep talkin to me.
这种疼痛和我受过的任何蛰咬都不一样
– It’s a different painthan any sting I’ve taken.
这个是热辣辣的疼
It’s searing.
完全是灼痛
It is absolutely searing.
[痛得大叫]
[shouts in pain]
很抱歉 伙计 我现在找不出合适的词来描述
Sorry, I can’t composewords right now, man.
[Mark]如果你觉得情况不妙就告诉我
– [Mark] You let me know if youfeel like you’re in trouble.
嘴肿了吗?
Any swelling of the mouth?
我需要喝点水
– I need some water.
我要喝点水
I need some water.
哦 老天爷
Oh my gosh.
[低沉的呻吟声]
[grunting]
[Mark]跟我说一下疼痛的位置
– [Mark] Describe to mewhere you feel the pain.
仅仅是被咬的部位疼吗?
Is it just localizedto the bite?
疼痛在沿着胳膊向上延伸
– It’s goin up my arm.
就像是大毒蜥的毒液一样
It is going up my arm just like the venom
沿着我的胳膊向上蔓延
of a gila monster, man.
看我的胳膊上一片一片地肿起来了
Look at the welts thatare forming on my arm.
哥们 我们可能需要用一下那个毒液抽取器
Dude, we might need touse that venom extractor.
这个
This is…
[叫声]
[screams]
[喘息]
[pants]
先关掉摄像机
Just cut the cameras.
关掉摄像机
Cut the cameras.
我们得用一下毒液抽取器
We gotta get thevenom extractor.
得把毒液从我胳膊上抽一些出来
We gotta get some ofthe venom out of my arm.
[疼痛的叫声]
[shouts in pain]
我的情况很严重
I’m serious.
关掉摄像机
Cut the cameras.
关掉摄像机
Cut the cameras.
我以前在录制挨咬的节目时
Never before had I asked
从未要求关掉摄像机
for the cameras to be turned off during a bite or sting episode.
我从未感受过这么无法控制的疼痛
Never before had I been insuch uncontrollable pain.
我们也从未像这样中断过任何一次节目
And never before, had wenot completed an episode.
[骇人的音乐]
[thrilling music]
[抽搐]
[wincing]
[啜泣]
[sobbing]
如果你觉得这一段扣人心弦
If you thought thisepisode was intense,
那就继续关注激动人心的结尾吧
stay tuned for theepic conclusion
因为我们已经真切地向你展示了
as we show you exactlywhat happened to me
我被巨型沙漠蜈蚣蛰咬后的情况
after I was bitten by thegiant desert centipede.
还有 别忘了点击订阅
And don’t forget,subscribe! So you can
这样你才能在本季的《狂野追踪》加入我和我们的团队
join me and the crew on thisseason of Breaking Trail.
[鼓声和动物叫声]
[drum beats and animal calls]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

狼叔又遇到对手了,这次是五毒之首的蜈蚣,而且还是特大号的,这一次,貌似百毒不侵的狼叔能否安然无恙地完成挑战?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

没有如果

审核员

审核团EM

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWZMfPP34g8

相关推荐