ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

对话詹姆斯·西蒙斯 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

对话詹姆斯·西蒙斯

Billionaire Mathematician - Numberphile

According to Forbes Magazine,
根据《福布斯》杂志估计
James Harris Simons
詹姆斯·哈里斯·西蒙斯
has a fortune of $14 billion.
拥有140亿美元的身家
He built it using mathematics。
他靠数学知识积累下了这笔财富
Should we start at the beginning?
我们从头开始吧?
Okay.
好的
As a child, were you good at mathematics?
您小时候数学成绩好吗?
Like, was mathematics a natural thing for you?
或者说 您天生就有数学天赋吗?
Yeah, it was very natural,
是的 我天生就数学好
And I always liked it.
我一直喜欢数学
I like counting.
我喜欢计算
I like continually mutiplying things by two,
我喜欢不停地把数字乘以二
although by the time I got to 1,024 or whatever it is,
尽管当我算到1024或者多少时
I was… I had enough of it.
我就……我就已经厌倦了
But I like …I like math,
但我还是喜欢数学
I discovered… as a very young kid maybe 4,
在我很小的时候 大概四岁吧 我发现了
something called Zeno’s paradox.
有个叫做“芝诺悖论”的理论
Do you ever heard of Zeno’s paradox?
你有听过芝诺悖论吗?
My father told me that the car could run out of gas.
我爸爸曾说过 车会耗尽所有的汽油
And I was disturbed by that notion.
当时我就觉得这个说法不对劲
It never occurred to me, but then I thought,
以前我从没想过 不过后来我想
well, it shouldn’t run out.
呃 汽油应该是用不完的
You could always use half of what it has,
你永远只能用掉其中的一半
You can use half of that, and then half of that
你先用掉总的一半 再用剩下那半的一半
and if you go on forever, and so it would never run out.
如果一直这样下去 汽油永远也不可能用完
So now, it didn’t occur to me “yes”.
所以我觉得永远都不会用完
But it wouldn’t get very far, either.
但是车子也开不了多远了
But the idea that in principle, you didn’t have to run out of gas,
但是 理论上汽油永远用不完的这个想法
was a kind of a profound thought for a very little boy.
对于一个小男孩来说 已经很有深度了
Did it feel like this was where your career was going to take you?
你是否觉得以后的职业前景就是这个方向?
Will you like another boy who dreamed of being a
您有像其他男孩一样 梦想成为
baseball or something?
棒球运动员或者其他吗?
Oh, no no. The only thing I thought about was I would be a mathematician,
噢不 那时我唯一的梦想就是成为一名数学家
whatever exactly that meant.
不管那到底意味着什么
I didn’t know quite what it meant except that
我当时还不懂数学家是什么意思
mathematics was the only subject I really liked.
只知道真正让我喜欢的唯一科目就是数学
After enjoying success studying math at MIT…
在麻省理工学院数学系毕业之后
Simons was encouraged to head west.
人们鼓励西蒙斯西行求学
They wanted me to go to Berkeley,
他们希望我去伯克利
and get away from MITs, meet some new faculty,
离开麻省理工去认识一些新同行
cause I was quite close to the MIT faculty and they thought…
因为我和麻省理工的同事相当亲密 他们觉得……
I think they didn’t want to get rid of me so much as…
我觉得他们不想让我离开 甚至……
they thought I was probably pretty good.
他们可能认为我很厉害
So, I should get exposed to a certain guy named Chern
所以 我该去结识一个叫陈的人
who was just coming to Berkeley that year.
他那年刚到伯克利
And I got this very nice fellowship
我当时获得一个很好的研究员职位
and I went there,
我就去了那里
I was very eager to work with Chern,
我很想认识陈
meet Chern, except he wasn’t there.
和他共事 结果他并不在那儿
He celebrated his first year at Berkeley.
他在伯克利度过了第一年
He had just come to Berkeley.
他刚进了伯克利
He celebrated that first year by taking a sabbatical.
结果那一年他就研学休假了
So he wasn’t there.
所以他不在那儿
So I worked with another guy, which was fine.
所以我就跟另一个人搭档 那也挺好的
And by the time Chern came, in the second year,
第二年 陈回来时
I was already pretty far along with the these project.
我这个项目已经研究得很深入了
I was giving a seminar
在伯克利的第二年初
at the beginning of my second year at Berkeley,
那天我正在开一个研讨会
and in walked this tall Chinese guy,
走进来一个高个子中国人
and I said to the guy next to me, “Who’s that?”
我问旁边的人:“他是谁?”
– “So that’s Chern.” – “That’s Chern?”
– 这就是陈 – 他就是陈?
I didn’t know he was Chinese.
我之前不知道他是中国人
I thought Chern was probably short for Chernovski or something,
我以为Chern是Chernovski或者什么名字的缩写
or he’s probably some polish guy
可能他是个波兰人
who had shortened his name to Chern.
名字的缩写是Chern
If it had been Chen or Chan,
如果是Chen或者Chan
I would have known it was Chinese.
我就知道他是中国人
But Chern with the r? I don’t know.
但是有个r的Chern?我就不知道了
But anyway, so I met Chern then.
但不管怎样 我们就这样认识了
We became friends.
然后成了朋友
Cause I was much younger than him
虽然我比他小很多
but we became friends and later collaborators.
但我们还是成了朋友 后来还成了搭档
So-called ‘Chern-Simons Forms’ have become
所谓的“陈氏-西蒙斯定理”
a cornerstone of modern physics.
已经成为现代物理学的基石
So we worked together.
我们在一起工作
And we came up with these results of this whole struction.
一起提出了这个公式的整个架构
In fact, that’s the slides of the presentation
实际上 这就是70年代早期
that Chern made at the International Congress in the early 70s.
陈在一次国际会议上做演讲的幻灯片
It was very nice geometry.
这是非常棒的几何学
I pushed on within it, and we defined some things called differential characters,
我进行了推算 下了几个微积分定义
which was another chapter.
这又是另一个故事了
I was working with the guy named Cheeger.
我当时和Cheeger一起工作
But the Chern-Simons invariants, about ten years later,
但是大约十年后 物理学家们
the physicists got a hold of it.
掌握了陈-西蒙斯不变量
And it seemed to be very good for what ailed them,
这似乎对解释他们的问题很有帮助
or whatever we might have ailed them.
或者说我们可能引出的问题有帮助
And so, it wasn’t just String theory as I subsequently developed,
所以 不仅是我后来发展起来的弦理论
it was kind of all areas of physics,
它几乎涵盖了物理学的所有领域
including condensed matter…
包括凝聚态……
even some astronomers seem to wanna look at those terms.
甚至一些天文学家似乎也想研究这些术语
That’s really what’s great about basic science
这就是基础科学的伟大之处
in this case, mathematics.
这里就是指数学
I mean, I didn’t know any physics.
我是说 我根本不懂物理
It didn’t occur to me that this material that Chern and I had developed
我没想到我和陈研究的这个东西
would find use somewhere else altogether.
会在其它学科中用得上
That happens in basic science all the time
这在基础科学中是很常见的
that one guy’s discovery leads to someone else’s invention
一个人的发现导致了另一个人的发明
and leads to another guy’s machine.
再促使另一个人做出机器
Simons also worked for the Government
西蒙斯还为政府工作
as a top-secret codebreaker.
担任绝密密码破译员
Actually, in the middle of my mathematics career
我37 38岁时就结束了数学生涯
which ended when I was about 37 or 38,
不过在数学生涯中期
was that I spent four years at a place called
我在一个叫做国防分析研究所的地方
the Institute for Defense Analysis,
待了四年
down in Princeton,
在普林斯顿
which was a super secret government based,
这是一个隐秘的政府基地
national security agency based,
美国国家安全局总部
a place for code cracking.
一个破解密码的地方
But I also learned about computers and algorithms.
但我也学习了计算机和算法
And I did one thing there that was quite good,
我在那里做了件非常厉害的事
cause I can’t tell you what it was. It’s all classified.
我不能具体告诉你 因为这是机密
So, I had a good career.
因此 我有一份很好的工作
They are both doing mathematics and
都是跟数学有关
learning about the fun of computer modelling.
并学习计算机建模的奇妙之处
This knowledge of modelling and computers
这种对建模和计算机的了解
led to a business worth billions of dollars.
带来了价值数十亿美元的业务
My father had made a little bit of money.
我父亲当时赚了一点钱
And, I had the opportunity to try investing it.
我有机会尝试投资
And that was interesting.
这很有趣
And I thought , you know, I’m gonna try another career altogether.
我想 我要尝试另一个行业
And so, I went into the money management business, so to speak.
因此可以说 我进入了资金管理行业
So you started with some of your dad’s money
所以你是用你父亲的钱开始投资的
and that got you a test for, an interest to that.
这给了你一次机会 一种兴趣
Yeah! Some family money.
是啊 先是家里的钱
And then some other people put up some money.
然后一些其他人也投了些钱
And I did that… no models,
开始做的时候没有模型
no models for the first two years.
头两年没有模型
So what were you doing then? You were just using cunning and,
那你怎么做到的?你就耍耍滑头
you know, just like normal people do.
你知道 就像普通人那样
Like normal people do.
就像普通人那样
And I brought in a couple of people to work with me.
我请了几个人和我一起工作
And, we were extremely successful.
结果我们非常成功
I think it was just plain good luck
我估计这纯属是运气好
but nonetheless, we were very successful.
尽管如此 我们还是非常成功
But I could see,
但我看得出
but this was a very gut wrenching business.
这是一个非常痛苦的行业
You know you come in one morning,
某天早上
you think you’re a genius, the markets are for you.
你觉得自己是个天才 市场就是为你而设
We were trading currencies and commodities and financial instruments and so on,
我们交易货币 商品和金融工具等等
not stocks, but those kinds of things.
不是股票 而是那些其它东西
Then the next morning, you come and you feel like a jerk.
结果第二天早上 你觉得自己像个二货
The market’s against you.
市场处处跟你作对
It was very gut wrenching.
这是非常痛苦的
And in looking at the patterns of prices, I could see
从价格走势中 我可以看出
that there was something we could study here,
这里有些东西值得我们去研究
that there will may be some ways to predict prices,
数学上或统计学上
mathematically or statistically.
可能有一些方法来预测价格走势
And I started working on that.
我就开始研究这个
And then brought in some other people,
然后我又请了其他人加入
and gradually we built models,
渐渐地我们建立了模型
and the models got better and better and finally the models replaced the fundamental stuff.
模型变得越来越好 最后取代了基本的东西
So, it took a while.
这确实花了一段时间
I would’ve thought, with your background of mathematician,
我还以为鉴于你的数学家背景
this would have almost occurred to you immediately,
你应该马上就想到了
like you would have straight away seen this.
就像你马上就能看到一样
What was the two-year delay?
为什么模型推迟了两年才出来?
Well, two things.
有两个原因
I saw it pretty early.
我早就预料到了
But,
但是
and I brought in a guy who was a wonderful guy,
我先招了一个很棒的人
also from the code-cracking place.
他也来自密码破解领域
And he was… I thought together we’ll start to building models.
和他……我以为我们俩是要开始建模的
That was fairly early.
那是很早以前了
But it wasn’t right away.
但我们并没有马上开始
But he got more interested in the fundamental stuff
他对基础研究更感兴趣
and he says the models aren’t gonna be very strong and so on, so forth.
他说模型不会很强大 等等之类的
So we didn’t get very far.
所以我们没有合作多久
But I knew there were models to be made
但我知道模型是值得做的
then I brought in another mathematician
后来我找了另一个数学家
and a couple more
接着又找了好几个
and a better computer guy.
还有一个更厉害的计算机专家
And then we started making models which really worked.
这时我们才开始建真正有用的模型
But you know, the general…
但你知道 一般来说……
there’s something called the efficient market theory,
有一种理论叫做有效市场理论
which says that there’s nothing in the data, let’s say price data,
该理论认为数据中 比如说价格数据
which will indicate anything about the future,
没什么信息能够预示未来
because the prices, sort of, always right
因为价格似乎总是对的
, the price‘s always right in some sense.
某种意义上说价格总是对的
But that’s just not true.
但事实并非如此
So there are anomalies in the data,
数据中存在异常
even in the price history data.
甚至历史价格数据中也存在异常
For one thing, commodities especially, used to trend,
一方面 尤其是商品曾经有一个发展趋势
not dramatically trend, but trend.
不是戏剧性的趋势 就是一种趋势
So if you can get the trend right,
如果你能把握住这种趋势
you’d bet on the trend, and you’d make money more often than you wouldn’t,
根据趋势下注 那么会比你不下注赚更多的钱
whether it was going down or going up.
不管是下降还是上升
That was an anomaly, in the data.
这是数据中的一个异常
But gradually, we found more and more,
但渐渐地 我们发现了越来越多
and more and more anomalies.
越来越多的异常现象
None of them is so overwhelming
它们都没有异常到
that you’re going to clean up on a particular anomaly,
值得你去清理这个特殊数据
cause if they were, other people would have seen them,
因为如果那么明显 其他人就会发现
so they have to be subtle things.
因此它们肯定是不明显的
And you put together a collection of these subtle anomalies
你把这些细微的异常组合起来
and you begin to get something that will predict pretty well.
就开始得到一些预测很准的东西
Simons has been dubbed the King of Quants by quantative analysts
西蒙斯被量子分析学家称为“量化之王”
and The World’s Smartest Billionaire
英国《金融时报》称之为
by the Financial Times.
全球最聪明的亿万富翁
It’s what’s called machine learning.
这就是所谓的机器学习
So you find things that are predictive.
你会发现有些东西可以预测
You might guess,
你可能会想
“Oh, such and such should be predictive, might be predictive”
“这个什么应该是可以预测的 可能能预测到”
and you test it out in the computer,
然后你就用计算机试试
and maybe it is, maybe it isn’t.
可能行也可能不行
What discipline of mathematics or disciplines
我们说的到底是什么数学
Is that multidisciplinary or we talking…
或者说的是什么综合学科
It’s mostly statistics.
主要还是统计学
Mostly statistics and some probability theory.
主要是统计学和概率论
And but, I can’t get into…
但是我不能具体说
You know what things we do use and what things we don’t use.
到底用了哪个知识点 哪个又用不上
We reach for different things
我们尝试不同的东西
that might come, that might be effective.
它们可能会出现 可能有效
I would imagine lots of people want to be financially successful,
我想很多人都想在经济上成功
most people want that, of course.
当然 大多数人都想
I suppose.
我想也是
And lots of people are good at mathematics
很多人擅长数学
and know a lot about computers,
也很懂计算机
like you know, at your level, I would imagine.
我想 也有你这么优秀的
Why did you do it? Why didn’t someone else do it?
为什么是你而不是其他人呢?
I don’t know. Well, first of all, some other people have done it.
我不知道 首先 有些人已经做过了
I think that we’re…
我估计是我们
our firm is better.
我们企业更优秀吧
But nonetheless, I’m pretty sure of that.
不管怎样 我们公司确实很棒
But nonetheless,
尽管如此
other people have done some very good modelling
其他人已经建了一些很棒的模型
and so we’re not alone.
因此我们不是唯一的
But it’s not easy to do.
但是建模并不容易
And there’s a big barrier to entry.
有个很大的障碍需要攻克
For example, huge data sets that we’ve collected over the years,
比如 我们多年来收集的大量数据集
programs that we’ve written to make it really easy to test hypotheses and so on.
我们编写的程序要能轻易地检测假说等等
The infrastructure is exceptionally good,
我们基础设施做得非常好
so everything is tuned right.
因此一切都朝着好的方向发展
It took years to learn how to do that.
这花了我们好几年才做好此事
I know you guys made the model.
我知道模型是你们做的
So you do have the ownership of it and feel proud of it.
所以你的确拥有它 并且感到自豪
But is it hard to follow the model religiously?
但是老老实实地遵循这种模式难吗?
Like is it hard for your ego to think
所有的成功都是归于计算机
all the success is because of the computer?
你的自尊容易接受吗?
Like, and I just sat there and watched.
你就坐在那里看着计算机运行就好了
No, the computer is just a tool that we use to…
不 计算机只是我们的一个工具
I mean, it’s… a good cabinet maker
我的意思是 一个优秀的木工
doesn’t say it’s all because of my wonderful chisel.
不会说“这都是因为我的凿子好”
You know, you may have a great film equipment
就像你可能有一个很棒的电影设备
but that’s not why you’re a success at doing what you’re doing.
但这并不是你成功的原因
You’re working with a good equipment,
你的设备精良
but, another guy would make a mess of it with the same equipment.
但是 换个人用同样的设备可能就会搞砸
So, no. We don’t feel the computer is doing everything.
因此没有 我们不觉得都是计算机的功劳
Computer does what you tell it to do.
计算机只做你让它做的事
Given that you will put some of it down to luck,
鉴于你把成功的部分原因归结于运气
what are you more proud of?
你最骄傲的是什么?
All of this in the business?
你现在在商界的成功呢?
Or the mathematics from that first half of your career?
还是你前半生在数学方面的成就?
Oh!
噢!
To the extent that I’m proud…
在一定程度上我骄傲的是
I think I’m proud of both. I think…
我想 这两方面我都感到骄傲
yeah, I’ve done some mathematics
是的 我做过一些数学研究
and some, it had a positive effect.
有些成果有积极的影响
I guess I’m proud of that.
我觉得我非常骄傲
And I’ve built a nice business and I’m proud of that.
我创立了一家很棒的企业 我也感到自豪
And I don’t say I’m prouder of one than the other.
我不会说我对哪一个更自豪
And now, for the last number of years,
过去几年里
I’ve been working with my wife on this foundation
我一直在协助我妻子的基金会工作
which she started actually in 94, with my money.
基金会是她94年用我的钱设立的
But nonetheless, she started the foundation,
尽管如此 基金会是她创立的
then I joined.
然后我也加入了
I got more and more involved
随着时间推移
with the foundation as time went on.
我更多地参与到基金会中来
And now that’s my main thing.
这就是我现在的主要工作
You know, I’m pretty proud of the foundation.
我也为基金会感到骄傲
Let me focus you more on which the mathematics versus the business that
我们还是重点关注数学和商业方面
would you trade any or all of your business success
你是否愿意牺牲你的部分或者全部商业成就
for being the man who cracked the Riemann Hypothesis or something like that?
来换取成为破解“黎曼猜想”的那个人或者类似的?
Ah, that’s a good question.
这是个好问题
[Sigh]
[叹气]
Well, I trade that for…
我用它换……
Well, I probably trade some of it.
好吧 我可能愿意换一些
I mean for the Riemann Hypothesis.
我指的是“黎曼猜想”
It would certainly, I guess, be a thrill to solve the Riemann Hypothesis.
我想 能破解黎曼猜想的话肯定让人激动
I’m pleased mostly with what,
我对自己职业生涯的发展
with the way my career has gone.
大部分还是很满意的
Ah! So would I trade part of it
呃 因此要问我愿意用其中一部分
for something?
来换取别的东西吗?
I don’t know. I’ve never looked back and said,
我不知道 我从没有回首往事然后说
I wish, at least in business,
至少在商业方面
I wish I had done that or I wish I had done this.
我没想过要是这样或者那样就好了
Like that. Whatever it is. I’ve never looked back that way.
或者这之类的话 我从来没有回头想过
Simons now dedicates most of his time to philanthropy.
西蒙斯现在把大部分时间都奉献给了慈善事业
The foundation is focused on support of scientific research,
该基金会致力于支持科学研究
primarily basic science but not completely,
主要是基础科学 但并非仅限于此
cause we have a large autism project,
我们有一个很大的自闭症项目
which involves a lot of basic science
涉及到很多基础科学
but the treatments are a goal.
但最终目标是治疗方案
But the rest is support of mathematics, physics, computer science,
其它的就对是数学 物理学 计算机科学
biology of all sorts, neuroscience, genetics.
各种生物学 神经科学 遗传学的支持
We support basic science and
我们支持基础科学
that is what we like to do.
这是我们想做的
There’s a certain amount of outreach we have,
我们也对其它方面有一些资助
a math or America pro.
比如数学老师或者其它学科老师
We spend maybe 10% or 15%
我们大概有10%到15%的经费
on the outreach, outreach and education,
花在教师和教育投资上
but 80% or 85% is supportive basic science.
但是80%或85%的经费是对基础科学的支持
You put a lot of money into mathematics,
你在数学研究上投入了很多钱
so you’ve got some right to comment on it.
因此你有权对此发表评论
How are you feeling about it?
你对此有什么想法?
Oh, I think mathematics is what, is really going quite well,
哦 我觉得数学发展得很好
worldwide the research.
全世界的研究进展都很好
End of it. A lot of new ideas are coming up,
一个问题结束 又有很多新的想法产生
new fields or sort of are flourishing.
新领域或类似于新领域正在蓬勃发展
It feels like a pretty healthy enterprise to me.
我觉得这就像是健康发展的企业
What’s not healthy is the state of mathematics education in our country.
不健康的是我国数学教育的现状
That’s very unhealthy for young people.
对年轻人来说这非常不健康
That’s why we have started this thing called Math For America and so on.
这就是我们开始建立美国数学协会的原因
But we don’t have enough teachers in mathematics who know it,
但是我们没有足够的优秀数学老师
who know the subject, and even of science.
他们能够懂数学 甚至懂科学
And that’s for a simple reason.
原因很简单
30 or 40 years ago,
三四十年前
if you knew some mathematics enough to teach,
如果你有足够的数学知识来教书
let’s say in high school,
比如教高中
there weren’t a million other things you could do with that knowledge.
那么你几乎没什么工作不能做
Oh yeah, maybe you could become a professor,
对 说不定你还能当个教授
but let’s suppose you’re not quite that level.
不过就算你还没达到那个水平
But you were good at math and so on.
但你还是擅长数学
Being a math teacher was a nice job.
当数学老师也是份不错的工作
But today, if you know that much mathematics,
但是如今 你要是数学那么厉害
you can get a job at Google, you can get a job at IBM,
你就可能去谷歌 可能去IBM
you can get a job at Goldman Sachs.
也可能去高盛工作
I mean there’s a plenty of opportunities
我的意思是机会很多
they are going to pay more than being a high school teacher, right?
他们可比高中老师赚得多多了 对吧?
There weren’t so many when I was going to high school, such thing.
我上高中时就没这么多好老师了
So, the quality of high school teachers in math has declined.
因此 高中数学教师的质量整体下降了
Simply because
原因很简单
if you know enough to teach in high school,
如果你有能力教高中
you know enough to work for Google,
你就有能力去谷歌工作
and well, they’re not gonna pay that much in high school.
而高中不会付你那么高的工资
So how do you redress that?
那么 如何纠正这种情况呢?
How do we redress that as a country?
我们国家该怎么做?
Well… you have…
呃……你有……
So we work…
我们工作……
a person works for a combination of
一个人工作是为了
financial reward and respect. Right?
名利双收 对吧?
So, a guy becomes Supreme Court Justice.
假设有个人当了最高法院的法官
He’s not doing it because he’s gonna make a fortune,
他绝不是为了发财才去当法官的
he’ll be well-paid I suppose.
当然他应该收入丰厚
But you know, it’s Supreme Court justice, everyone says.
但人人都会说 “他是最高法院的法官呢”
It’s a big deal. You have a lot of respect,
这很了不起 大家都很尊重你
and you respect yourself presumably.
想必你也觉得自己很厉害
So there are many…
因此有很多
so you can’t pay
因此你不会给
let’s say high school teachers of math as much
比如说高中数学老师和在谷歌工作的人
as they would get at Google.
同样高的工资
But you can give them a bump, pay them more.
但你可以给他们涨工资 给他们加薪
We give people $15,000 a year more than they would make their regular salary.
我们每年多给教师15000美元的补贴
But we also create a community
我们也创建了一个
of math and science teachers,
数学老师和科学教师组成的社区
which they love
他们爱这个社区
and it makes them feel important,
这让他们觉得自己重要
and they are important.
他们也确实很重要
Do you give your money to basic research,
你将资金投入到基础研究中
because you feel somehow indebted to it for your own success?
是因为你觉得你成功了有所亏欠吗?
Or do you do it just like a belief?
还是你只把它当成一种信仰?
Or do you feel like you’re giving something back to us
还是你觉得你有了收获
till what gave something to you?
因此要有所付出?
That’s an interesting question.
这是个有趣的问题
I do it cause it feels good.
我这么做是因为感觉很好
l like science.
我喜欢科学
I like to see it flourish.
喜欢看到它蓬勃发展
I like to be around scientists.
我喜欢和科学家在一起
I like to learn some new things.
喜欢学习新事物
My wife feels the same way. She loves science.
我妻子也有同感 她喜欢科学
So we’re very happy to do this.
所以我们很乐意这么做
Do I feel I’m giving back? Not especially.
我这是在回馈社会吗?倒不见得
You know, I could give back in a lot of ways.
我有很多方式回馈社会
There’s a lot of things I could do besides support science.
除了支持科学发展 我还可以做很多事
Do you have a favorite number?
您有最爱的数字吗?
Seven. Next question.
7 下一个问题
Do you have a favorite mathematician?
您有最喜爱的数学家吗?
Well, Archimedes and Euler,
呃 阿基米德和欧拉
my current favorites.
目前我最喜欢的两位
But maybe you meant somebody…
但也许你指的是某个人
I’m very impressed with those two guys.
他们俩人给我的印象最深刻
Thank you so much for so much of your time!
非常感谢您抽出这么多时间!
Alright, well, this was quite a fun.
客气了 这其实还蛮有趣的

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

亿万富翁与量化投资之王

听录译者

红宝石

翻译译者

ZTT

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjVDqfUhXOY

相关推荐