ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

比尔·盖茨和沃伦·巴菲特的对话 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

比尔·盖茨和沃伦·巴菲特的对话

Bill Gates & Warren Buffett

当我在1991年7月5日遇见比尔盖茨时
When I met Bill on July 5th,
我想我可能会花上10或11小时谈论
1991 I think we probably spent ten or eleven hours talking then.
遇见你之后
Two things that I picked up
我学会了两件事 一件是桥牌 另一件是高尔夫
after meeting you is bridge was one and golf was another.
我从不是个好高尔夫球手 这只是个谈话的借口
I was never a good golfer and it was an excuse to talk.
很显然不是关于高尔夫
It certainly wasn’t about golfing.
每当我遇到生意是低利息或负利息时
Whenever I see something, you know.take these very low interest rates, even negative interest rates,
我总会想 我期待能跟沃伦谈一谈
I’m always thinking,”Boy, I’m looking forward to talking to Warren about that.”
你对任何事情都很乐观这让我觉得很有趣
One thing that’s fun is you have a very optimistic view about things.
我觉得我处于
I think I’m sort of neutral,
乐观和悲观之间
in terms of optimism or pessimism, and
我会观察身边的真相
I look at the facts around me.
观察生命中发生的事情
I look at what has happened in my lifetime.
把三个我的一生首尾呼应起来
Put three of me end to end and you’re back
你再回顾一下独立宣言完成之前
before the Declaration of Independence was written.
这三个阶段就跟我的一样让人印象深刻
That progress, in three lifetimes like mine, it’s mind-blowing.
自我认识你以来
Since I’ve known you,
你擅长理财并且善于简化它们
you’ve always been good at taking finance things and making them simple.
这是因为你与生俱来的天赋
Do you think that came naturally, or did you learn over time,
还是因为你经年累月的学习和实践
just answering questions about finance decade after decade?
21岁的时候我开始
I started teaching a course when was 21 years old,
在奥马哈大学教授课程
at the University of Omaha.
我这么做是因为我早前很害怕在公众面前讲话
I did that because I was terrified of public speaking earlier
在我参加过戴尔·卡耐基的课程后
and had taken a Dale Carnegie course, and I felt
我感觉自己必须走出这一步 开始讲话
I just had to get out there and start talking.
在讲台上站上两个小时
Standing up for two hours
帮助我学会如何去解释事情
in front of a class helped me in learning to explain things. Well,
你对不同市场周期的
and it’s amazing how you’ve gone
处理方法很让人惊艳
through market periods that are utterly different, and yet
你的行事原则也保持不变
your basic rules about what to do remain unchanged. Yeah,
是的 这种规则很奏效 但并不是放诸四海皆准
the rules work. They’re not the easiest to apply.
也不会确切的告诉你买卖的最佳时间
They won’t tell you exactly when to buy or
但只要你一直循序这些公平简单的法则
sell obviously, but you’ll never do anything stupid
你就不会做出蠢事来
if you follow some fairly simple principles.
你有机会买很一些有价值的东西时
When you get a chance to buy something of extraordinary value,
不论是一家农场或一座公寓
whether it’s a farm or an apartment house or
亦或者是小生意和大买卖
a piece of a business or an entire business.
时机到了就要去做
The time to do it is then and not
不要担心一两个月后
worry about whether you could do it a little
价格是否会更便宜
cheaper a month later or two months later.
沃伦跟他的员工签订了非常独特的薪酬协议
Warren makes unique compensation agreements for the people who work for him.
并且一直在思考如何激励他们的行为
And having thought through how do you incent good behavior,
从长远来看 怎样做是最有效的
what ’ s the best thing for the long term?
我一直在学习你对薪酬的看法
I’ve learned a lot of how you think about compensation. Basically,
基本上 我想把主动权交到他们的手上
I want the paintbrush to be in their hand,
而当他们认为自己干的漂亮
and then when they paint something that they
并且我也十分欣赏的时候
think is beautiful and I think is beautiful, I
那我就会像疯了一样为他们高兴
want to cheer like crazy for them.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

比尔盖茨和巴菲特之间的一段小对话。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

秣子

审核员

审核员 GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_6jATen490

相关推荐