ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大问题#8:美国北卡罗来纳州大学教堂山分校 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大问题#8:美国北卡罗来纳州大学教堂山分校

Big Questions Ep. 8: UNC-Chapel Hill

[音乐]
(Upbeat music)
采访者:关于北卡罗来纳大学的最棒的事是什么?
– [Interviewer] What is the best thing about UNC?
最棒的事?
– The best thing? That’s like a deep, philosophical
那真像个深奥的哲学问题 难以回答
question. Hard to answer.
我会说篮球
– I would say basketball.
是的 篮球
– Yeah, basketball.
确实
– For sure.
是篮球无疑
– Definitely basketball.
我会说可能是篮球
– I would say probably basketball.
北卡罗来纳篮球队 招牌动作 四强
– Carolina basketball. Go Heels. Final four.
那是首先浮入脑海的事 对吧?
– That’s the first thing that comes to mind, I know right?
说得对 说得对
– Fair enough, fair enough.
C
– C,
A
A,
R
R,
O
O,
L
L,
I
I,
N A
N, A.
试试越做越快
Where you go faster and faster.
C A R O L I N A 喔~
– C, A, R, O, L, I, N, A! Woo!
喔~
– Woo!
就我个人来说 关于北卡罗来纳大学最棒的就是 它是个非常多样化的学校
– My personal thing, the best thing about UNC is that it’s
我来自一个白人为主的地区
a very diverse school. I came from a majority white area,
同时又是亚洲人 这非常酷
community, so as an Asian person, this is really cool.
这对我来说非常新颖
It’s very new to me.
我不在北卡罗来纳大学就学
– I don’t go to UNC.
好的
– Okay.
但我总去去那里玩 我喜欢他们
– But I visit all the time and I love the fact that
对狗超级友善的态度
it’s super dog friendly.
狗 那我们把镜头下移到狗这边
– Dog. So we’ll get down to these dogs here.
我所有的朋友
– All of my friends.
你所有的朋友 答得好 你也是吗?
– All of your friends. Good answer. Same?
是的 很棒的大学生活
– Yeah. That quality campus life.
-很棒的大学生活-很棒的大学生活
– That quality campus life. That quality campus life.
关于北卡罗来纳大学的最差劲的事是什么?
What is the worst thing about UNC?
最差劲的是
– The worst thing is that kids don’t
工作日的夜晚禁止外出 去市区
go out on the weeknights, like downtown.
对 是吗?对 周二晚不能卡拉OK
– True. Do you? Yeah, no Tuesday night karaoke.
食堂里的牧场沙拉酱曾很受欢迎
– So, the ranch dressing in the Ram’s Head dining hall
就像家里做的酱料一样
used to be very passing. It was like a homemade ranch.
令人失望的是 过去几周
Disappointingly, in the past few weeks this
这酱料变成一种
ranch has become a globulus mess.
有点像是
It’s sort of reminiscent of a jello
被放置过久的凝胶物
that’s been left outside too long.
可能是因为我懒
– Maybe because I’m lazy, but just the distance of going to
我只去过大学对面的几栋不同的大楼
different buildings across campus.
我打算说斜坡
– Yeah. I was going to say the hills.
我不喜欢在斜坡上走
I don’t like walking up the hills.
走起来太累了
– Too, too, too, too much walking.
价格 你懂我的意思吧?
– One of the prices. You know what I mean?
如果我们要买个大水罐 我不想买个20美元的
If we get a pitcher, I don’t want a pitcher for $20.
我想要买个8块钱的大水罐 这是个大学城
I want a pitcher for eight bucks. It’s a college town.
有时 这对我来说有点拥挤
– Sometimes it’s a little crowded for me.
我不是个喜欢人群多的人
I’m not like a big crowd person.
特别是12点的这个区域
I mean, coming through especially this area about 12:00.
危险
– Danger.
非常非常拥挤
– Namely. It’s really, really crowded.
采访者:对你们来说
– [Interviewer] What does a typical
周六夜晚是怎样的?
Saturday night look like for you guys?
[笑声]
– (laughing)
答得好
– That’s a great answer
我会很忙碌 所以我哪也去不了
– I am engaged, so I cannot go anywhere.
所以这会是个去某处约会的夜晚
– So it would be a date night somewhere,
可能是去罗利
probably in Raleigh.
什么约会地点好?
– What are good date night locations?
她来决定要去的地方 我没得选择
– Where ever she decides to go. I have no choice.
答得好
– Good answer.
就和朋友出去闲逛
– Just hanging out with friends.
那非常正统 可以做所有我想做的事
That’s pretty legit. Do whatever I want.
去参加派对
– Going to parties.
派对 派对 你想去参加哪的派对?
– Parties, parties, where do you tend to go?
大学生联谊会 类似这样的
– The frat court. Something like that.
完美
– Perfect.
[笑声]我不知道 我大部分时间都待在家里
– (laughing) I don’t know. I stay in a lot.
我通常读书或听音乐
I usually read or listen to music.
读书?听音乐?
– Read? Listen to music?
要撒谎说为什么不能去参加派对
– Lie about why I can’t go out to a party.
洗衣服
– Do my laundry.
洗衣服 去洗衣服 这非常重要
– Laundry. Gotta do laundry, it’s important.
你在你的入学申请书上写了什么?
What did you write your college application essay about?
我复制并粘贴了一份以前写给学校俱乐部的申请
– I copy and pasted an application I had written for a club
并把它改成了我的申请书
at my school and turned it in with my application paper.
我想我写了关于一些人对教育的看法
– I think I wrote about how education is for some people
以及其它的国家对孩子在教育上的影响
and other countries and their influence on
我认为这很酷
education for the kids. I think that’s cool about it.
很赞
– It is amazing.
我在上方写道“下地狱去吧 杜克队”
– I wrote, “Go to hell Duke” upon it.
我把“Duke”写成“D O O K”
I wrote “Duke” as “D-O-O-K,” like how people spell it
就像当他们取笑杜克队时 拼写的那样
when they’re making fun of Duke.
我认为那就是使我被录取的点
So I think that’s what got me in.
他们会这么做 对的
– That’ll do it, yeah.
我想我只写了
– I think I just wrote about my
我在乐队里面的成功
success with being in marching band.
很好 用的什么乐器?
– Great. What instrument?
打击乐器
– Percussionist.

– Nice.
我写了些 我已经在“计划”里成长
– I wrote about, so I grew up in the Projects.
我就写了我有多么需要一个不同的环境
I just wrote how I want a different environment
来实现我多么想要实现的美国梦
to how I wanted to achieve the American dream and
以及在生活中变得更好 之类
get better in life. Something like that.
非常赞
– Amazing, really.
我完全没有印象了
– I have absolutely no recollection.
不知道
– No idea.
我想我好像写了一个小时
– I think I did it in like an hour.
没有认真写 就把它寄进来了
– Cranked it out. Sent it in.
应该不错
– Said this is good.
因为他很聪明
– It’s because he’s so smart.
我写了高中时是怎样因为在班里吃东西而留级的
– I wrote about how I got detention in high school
我把因这一原因留级的自己
for eating in class. I painted myself
刻画成了一个烈士形象
as a martyr for the cause.
因为在班里面吃东西?
– For the cause of eating in class?
是的 在班里吃零食
– Yeah, a snack in class.
零食在班里非常重要
– A snack in class is important.
应该允许在班里吃零食
You should be able to snack in class.
还有要说的吗?关于杜克队的糟糕的事?
Any last words? Terrible things about Duke?
去北卡罗来纳大学?
Go UNC?
糟糕的杜克队 做下招牌动作 我们准备好了
– Duke sucks. Go Heels. We’re ready.
我们准备好了
– We’re ready.
进了!
– Get into it!
进了
– Get into it.
进了
– Get into it, and…
再剪一遍这个动作
– And cut the net one more time
唔…
And the-
C A R O L I N A 喔~
C, A, R, O, L, I, N, A! Woo.
[音乐]
(upbeat music)
如果你们喜欢这个视频
– If you like this video and you want to learn more about
并想了解到更多的内容(学生在美国或其它地区的学校的经历)
how the student experience is at schools in the States
一定要订阅这个频道
and other places, be sure to subscribe to the channel.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

通过采访与回答的形式,介绍了一个美国的大学。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

风浪

审核员

审核团1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpu3YB2AZpI

相关推荐