ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大问题#2:哈佛大学 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大问题#2:哈佛大学

Big Questions Ep. 2: Harvard

红序教育
我是红序教育的Sam Clark
– I’m Sam Clark with Crimson Education and we’re here
我们现在在哈佛大学 来问些大问题
at Harvard University, to ask some big questions.
*哈佛大学大问题*
哈佛最好的事是什么?
What is the best thing about Harvard?
人 虽然这样说很俗
– The people, I know that’s very cliche.
这里的人真的很好
– The people are really nice.
喔 我要说必须是人
– Ooooh, I’d say it’d have to be the people.

– The people.

– The people.
不同的人来自不同背景
– Just different people from all walks of life.
我是说 什么地方的人都有 这很酷
I mean, you somebody from anywhere, and it’s amazing.
哈佛最好的事 我会说Kevin Clein
– The best thing about Harvard, I would say, is Kevin Clein.
你是哈佛最好的事?
– You’re the best thing about Harvard?
—我觉得是—恭喜
– I guess so. – Congrats.
—谢谢—这评价很高
– Thank you. – That’s huge.
为什么他是哈佛最好的事?
Why is he the best thing about Harvard?
—看他就知道了—看他
– Just look at him. – Just look at him,
悲痛之时仍能保持微笑
he’s bleeding, but he’s still smiling.
很棒
That’s good.
你为什么悲痛?
Why are you bleeding?
同样的问题
Same question.
—天气—天气
– The weather. – The weather.
总是这样完美 晴朗的
Is it always like this?
天气吗
Perfectly and sunny.
不 我不清楚 不过今年一直很好
– No, but, I don’t know, it’s been nice this year.
好的
– Okay.
哈佛最不好的事是什么?
What’s the worst thing about Harvard?
哈佛最不好的事是
– Worst thing about Harvard is,
人 并非所有人 部分人
the people, not all of them, but some of them.
好吧
– (laughs) Okay.
当然是……我不知道
– Definitely, I don’t know, sometimes can be
有时候竞争很大 压力很大
competitive and stressful.
最不好的是Annenberg的饭
– The worst thing besides the food at Annenberg.
Annenberg 糟透了
– The Annenberg, it’s terrible.
Annenberg 这是我们第二次听到这样的回答
– Annenberg, that’s the second time we’ve gotten that answer
我会说Annenberg
– I’d say Annenberg.
这是第三次了
– That’s the third time we’ve gotten that answer.
哦 好的
– Oh, okay.
饭菜
– The food.
毫无疑问我会说饭菜
I’ve gotta say, hands down, the food.
所以Annenberg……
– So Annenberg is
糟糕透顶
– Awful (bleep)
糟糕透顶 我以前基本上是去……叫什么
– Awful (bleep), I was mostly going for like, what is it?
新生食堂?
Freshman dining hall?
嗯对 新生食堂
– Oh yeah, freshman dining hall.
好的 它哪里不好?
– Okay, what’s so bad about it?
饭菜 太差了
– The food, it’s so bad.
Annenberg食堂
– Annenberg Dining Hall, yeah
我们有些耳闻
– We’ve heard some things about it.
不 它臭名昭著
– Yeah, no its notorious.
出了名得差
Notoriously bad.
知道了
– Got it.
详细点 Annenberg哪里差?
Elaborate, what’s so bad about Annenberg?
饭菜……
– The food is (bleep) (laughs)
在哈佛 你周六晚上
– So what is a typical Saturday night
一般干什么
look like for you at Harvard?
—待在宿舍里—对
– In our rooms. – (laughs) Yeah.
再说一遍
– Say that one more time.
独自在寝室喝酒
– Drinking alone in our rooms.
独自在寝室喝酒
– (laughs) Drinking alone in your room?
在哈佛 你周六晚上
What does a typical Saturday night
一般干什么
look like for you at Harvard?
哦 说起来很悲伤 因为……
– Oh that’s sad, for (laughs)
悲伤?
– That’s sad?
对我来说
– For me, it’s
不是看剧
not Netflix, not a lot of sitting
不是坐在寝室看Netflix剧
in my room watching Netflix.
我喜欢喝酒 参加派对
– I like to drink and party.
周六晚上一般……
– So a typical Saturday night, so there’s like
周六晚会有一些宿舍派对
a bunch of dorm parties going on on Saturday nights.
许多在Quad办的派对
A lot of parties out on the quad, like, for like,
全校性的活动
school wide events.
上个周六晚上
– Last Saturday night, all my friends and I
我和所有朋友都去了Quad的一个派对
went to one of the parties at the quad.
但最后没能进去
But we ended up not being able to get in,
就开了个钢琴派对
so we had a piano party instead.
—喜欢这个—我知道 卡拉OK
– Hey love that. – Yeah, I know, karaoke.
有些人可能不知道 Quad是什么
– So for people who might not know what is the quad?
Quad是北边的三个宿舍
– So the quad, they’re three dorms up north,
离校园很远
that are further away from campus.
周末那儿有很多社交活动
And there’s a lot of social life there on the weekends,
它和校园相隔甚远
especially because it’s kind of secluded from the Harvard campus.
嗯嗯
– Uh-huh.
是我周六晚最喜欢的
– So it’s sort of a favorite, for Saturday night.
Quad班车
– (laughing) The quad shuttle.
接着说
– [Sam] Okay, go on.
晚上早些时候坐上Quas班车
– So you get on the quad shuttle, early in the night.
本来满载着希望 然而大多数时候
With high hopes and then most of the times,
都含泪坐班车回来
back on the quad shuttle involve, like tears
她上周伤到了脚趾
she broke her toe last week.
在班车上?
– On the shuttle?
不是 下车时
– Not on the shuttle, getting off.
我们能拍一下吗?
– Okay, can we get a pan down to this.
那你觉得值吗?
(laughing) Okay, so was it worth it?
你在房间里喝两小时酒
– You drink in your room for like two hours,
而别人在想怎么了
while people are figuring out what’s going on.
然后去Spee社团呆20分钟
Then you go to Spee for like 20 minutes and then
关门后回到家 哭了一场
it closes down and then, you go home and cry. (laughs)
这真是我听过最全面最精确的
– That it is the most comprehensive and accurate sum up
对周六晚上的总结了
of a Saturday night, I’ve heard.
一开始是和喜欢的人在一起开小派对
– Start at like a smaller party, with people that I like.
后来决定去大点的派对
And then decide to go to a bigger party,
比如“法西斯机构”的派对
at like a fascist institution.
就是一个更大的地方
Like, just a larger place.
人们西装革履 占据着整栋大楼
Where there’s like people in suits who control the building.
然后 和别人吵一架
And then, get in a fight with someone.
—再哭一场—哭一场
Cry. – Cry.
吃点东西 上床睡觉
– Get food and then go to sleep.
床就是那晚的心灵港湾
– That’s a solid ark of the night.
—对—对 好的 不错不错
– Yeah. – Yeah okay, great, great.
你还记不记得你的
– And if you remember, what did you write your
大学申请书写了什么
college application essay about?
—我写的魔法—关于魔法
– I wrote about magic. – About magic.
—关于魔法—接着说
– About magic. – Go on.
我写的是为学校食堂阿姨表演魔术
– I wrote about doing magic tricks for the lunch ladies in high school.
很棒
– Great.
我写的是在实验室的一次暑期实习
– I wrote mine about a summer internship that I had.
对此我喜欢什么 不喜欢什么
In a lab and what I liked and what I didn’t like about that.
什么实验室?
– What kind of lab?
是个生物技术创业公司
– It was a like, biotechnology start up.
致力于制药发展事业
Working on like, pharmaceutical drug development.
你的大学申请书写了什么?
– What did you write your college application essay about?
我实际上写的是
– I actually wrote it about, how like
卡特山
the Carter Mountains.
我一直写关于龙和精灵
I would always like, make up stories about how
在里面如何生活的故事
there were like dragons and elves living in them.
然后把它和我对神经
(laughs) And then I tied that into like,
科学的兴趣结合起来
my interest in neuroscience, how I wanna explore
我想探索想象力的形成
imagination growing up, but that’s a joke now.
搞笑的是我现在学了历史
Because I’m a history major. (laughing)
好的 所以你……
– Okay, so did you?
为什么改了主意?
What changed, what changed?
我只学了三周LS课
– I took LS only for three weeks.
我明白了
– Oh, I see, I see.
我放弃不学了
– (laughing) I dropped out of that.
—你认为这里的神经科学就是这样的—是的
– Oh, this is what neuroscience is like in here.
需要记很多东西 我不擅长记忆
It’s like a lot of memorization involved. So I’m not about that.
明白了
Got it, got it.
我写了所有对我有影响的老师
– I wrote about all the coaches that had an impact on me,
比如成长中的 踢足球和打篮球的
like growing up, through like football and basketball
还写了老师们和父母
and how I attributed
如何塑造了我的成功
all my success, to like pretty much them and my parents
让我能来到这里
to get me here.
我写了我的奶奶
– I wrote about my grandmother.
好的 关于她的什么?
– Alright, what about her?
提示是描述一个
– So the prompt was, describe a place where you’re
你完全满意的地方
perfectly content and I wrote about,
我写的是我奶奶家的厨房
the kitchen, that was in home of my grandmother,
我和她很亲
I was very close to her.
她真的让我很快乐
And she made me really happy.
我还很喜欢她做的饭
I think I still really enjoy food and I really,
她是一名护士 所以我想成为医生
she was a nurse and so I want to be a doctor,
因为我和她的关系
and like still work in the healthcare field,
我也想在医疗保健领域工作
because of my relationship with her.
虽然她现在已经不在我们身边了
And so, even though she’s not with us anymore,
但在那些方面我们依旧保持着联系
I still remain connected to her in those ways.
了不起 很棒
– Amazing, that’s so great.
谢谢 祝开心
Well thank you so much, have a good one.
好好享受你的蛋糕
And enjoy your cake.
好了 我们走吧
Alright, let’s do it.
你想给那些正在申请大学的高中生
What advice would you give high school students who are
什么建议?
currently going through the college application process?
祝好运 别有太大压力
– Good luck, don’t get stressed out
最后都会有个好结果的
and it’ll all work out fine in the end.
我也想这么说
– Yeah, I’d say the same thing.
就算没进到你想去的大学
And also, don’t worry too much if you don’t make it
也别太担心
in to the college that you want to get into.
我就没做到 我超级
I didn’t make it, I wanted to go to University of Chicago
想去芝加哥大学却没去成
really badly and I didn’t make it in.
现在在这很开心
And now I’m so happy here.
就这样
So, yeah.
好的
– Alright.
对那些可能想
Anything else to add for people
申请大学的人还有什么想说的吗
who might be applying to college?
尽可能让自己全面发展
– Make yourself as well rounded as possible.
因为成绩不是一切
Because it’s not all about grades.
好的 很棒 谢谢
– Okay, amazing, thank you so much.
没事
– No problem.
好了 还有什么要说的吗
– Alright, anything else, any final words?
没了 欢迎关注推特号@johnstyvers226
– No, just check out @johnstyvers226 on twitter.
我们赶紧来拍一下
– We’re gonna quickly pan to this group
这边的人
of people over here. (laughing)
好吧 不要?
Alright no?
行 行
Alright, fine fine.
他们被吓跑了
Got spooked. (laughs)
如果你想了解更多世界
– If you’re interested in hearing more about the worlds
顶尖名校的信息 不要忘了订阅哦
top universities, don’t forget to subscribe.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来到哈佛大学问关于哈佛最好、最不好的事等大问题,跟Sam一起来了解一下吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Philovist

审核员

审核员T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es310fyAi38

相关推荐