ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

大问题#10:西北大学-犰狳节 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

大问题#10:西北大学-犰狳节

Big Questions Ep. 10: Northwestern @ Dillo Day

红序教育
(upbeat pop music)
– 我是红序教育的Sam Clark
– I’m Sam Clark with Crimson Education
我们现在在西北大学的
and we’re here at Northwestern University
犰狳节 也是全美最大的
on Dillo Day, the largest student-run
由学生组织的音乐节
music festival in the United States.
我们现在来问几个问题
And we’re here to ask some big questions.
西北大学你问我答
(upbeat pop music)
– 今天是犰狳节 你们开心不?
Guys, it’s Dillo Day, are you excited?
– 开心!
– Hell yeah!
– 哦 我能…
– Oh,can I…
– 当然啦!
– (bleep) yeah, yeah!
– 今是犰狳节
– It’s Dillo Day.
你们有多开心?
How excited are you for Dillo Day?
– 兴奋至极 呜啦!
– [Students] So excited, woo!
– 犰狳节最好玩的是?
– What’s the best thing about Dillo Day?
– 嗯…
– Uh~
– 骑猪
– Piggy back rides.
– 友谊
– Friendship.
– 友谊哈
– Friendship.
还有其他吗?
Do you have anything to add?
– 呃 土豆
– Uh yeah, uh, potatoes.
– 好 土豆
– Okay, potatoes.
你们知道犰狳节的起源吗?
Do you guys know the origin of why it’s called Dillo Day?
– 来源于犰狳对吧?
– It’s for the armadillo, right?
– 是犰狳
– The armadillo, yeah.
还有呢? 只是为了纪念犰狳?
Anything beyond that? Just in honor of armadillos?
– 我听说是德克萨斯州的传统?
– I heard it was a tradition from, I think, Texas?
这节日设立有一段时间了
And now it’s been a thing for a while.
– [Sam]哎 不错哦
– [Sam] Yeah, yeah, good, good, good, good.
西北大学好在哪?
What’s the best thing about Northwestern?
– 我觉得我校离
– I think the best thing about Northwestern
芝加哥近这一点最好了
is that it’s so close to Chicago.
– 有几所大学能既临湖又临城的?
– How many campuses are by a lake and by a big city?
– 好像没几所吧
– That’s like, even fewer.
可能是个位数 或许几所吧
That’s probably single digits, maybe half digits.
但也未必像这这么好 对吧
It doesn’t even make it that way, right?
– 有城市的氛围 却并不在城里
– It’s a city environment without actually being in the city.
我是说 酒吧照样很贵
And, I mean, the bars are just as expensive.
三杯小酒就要25刀
I paid $25 for three shots.
-我喜欢这个多元化的社区
– I love the diverse community.
每个人都有自己的想法
Everyone here has differing ideas,
大家随时都可以对话
and people can just have a conversation all the time.
– 这里有果脆圈
– These are Froot Loops.
你们在这期间一直吃果脆圈吗?
– Have you been eating that throughout the festival?
– 一直在吃
– Throughout the festival.
– 真是明智
– That’s smart.
-我觉得这里人很好 在这遇到的人
– I think mine would just be the people. The people that I’ve met at Northwestern
让我最后觉得很值
have made it so worthwhile at the end.
– 要我说 西北大学有竞争的氛围
– I’d say Northwestern just has an atmosphere
但人们又很注重平衡
of competition, balanced by people
既享受生活
who are also at the same time living life
同时又很高冷
and are still very chill.
我来后发现
I came here and I was like,
哇 大家都紧绷着
ah, everyone’s gonna be super intense.
有些高冷的人
There are chill people here.
这里有很多高冷的好人
There’s a lot of chill, good people here.
-美好的环境和Emeric
– Beautiful environment and Emeric.
– 这是Emeric
– And Emeric.
– 能认识Emeric最好了
– Emeric’s the best part.
此人是这里最美好的事
This is the best part of Northwestern right here.
就这人
Right here.
-加拿大布兰福德
– Yo, Branford. Branford Canada.
– 耶耶 这个不错
– Yeah, yeah, that’s a good point.
#喔喔 喔喔#
♫ Wa, wa, wa, wa, wa.
#Chiggy Chiggy#
(record scratching) ♫ Chiggy, Chiggy, ch, ch.
#Chiggy Bang 24年前在这呆过#
♫ Chiggy Bang was here 24 years ago.
#其实这是扯淡#
♫ Actually that’s a lie.
#就像四年前一样#
♫ Like four years ago.
#Waka Waka Waka#
♫ Waka, Waka, Waka
#Flocka Flame 在北岸音乐节#
♫ Flocka, Flocka flame and North Coast.
(非英语)
(singing in foreign language)
– 实际上Waka Flocka Flame
– No, actually Waka Flocka Flame is gonna be
一周后将现身夏令营音乐节
at Summer Camp in a week from now.
人们会很想去夏令营音乐节
Summer Camp is actually the place you wanna be at.
– 那犰狳节咋样?
– Yeah, but what about Dillo Day?
最好玩的是?
What’s the best part about Dillo Day?
– 那就是人们可以逃票溜进去
– The best part about Dillo Day is people can sneak in.
哈!
Oh!
(笑)
(laughs)
– [Sam]西北大学最差的地方是?
– [Sam] In contrast, what’s the worst thing about Northwestern?
– 我能骂脏话吗?
– Can I swear on camera?
– 可以
– Yes, you may.
-太特么难混了
– It’s hard as (bleep).
我们可以消音 你骂吧
okay,We might bleep it out, but you can.
– 真的很难
– It’s really hard.
-地方有点偏
– I think it’s a little bit isolating.
不仅西北大学是这样
It can be, and that’s no just at Northwestern.
这里到处都这样
I think it may be a thing everywhere.
– 穿越市区来到北边
– Traveling through the city to the North Side,
虽然郊区都这样
even though this is as much of a suburb as you can get.
但真的让人很不爽
That is a big pain in the ass.
所以我不能想来就来
And that definitely takes away from my ability
想走就走
to come here as much as I want to.
-这里可能都是书呆子
– Probably all the nerds.
– 书呆子
– Nerds.
– 是的 这有很多书呆子
– Yeah, there’s a lot of nerds here.
– 比如 生物医学工程师?
– Like a bio-medical engineer?
– 好吧 我是个书呆子
– Yeah, I’m a nerd.
– 你是个自封的书呆子
– You’re a self-professed nerd,
但你确实像 这里有很多书呆子
but you’re like, also there’s a lot of nerds.
– 有很多书呆子
– There’s a lot of nerds.
– 每周有50小时的作业
– 50 hours a week of homework.
– 我压根没的睡 晚上真不睡觉
– I don’t sleep, I actually don’t sleep at night.
哇 我一直都在用功学习
Wow, ’cause I just study all the time.
– 墨西哥餐忒差
– Bad Mexican food.
(笑)
(laughing)
这里的墨西哥餐不够好
The Mexican food is not good enough here.
是的 我想吃更好的玉米煎饼
Yeah, I need a better burrito.
– [Sam] 在西北大学 周六晚上
– [Sam] What’s a typical Saturday night
一般都怎么过?
like at Northwestern?
– 周六晚上我经常是
– I feel like a Saturday night for me
跟朋友在宿舍玩
is pretty much just chilling with friends
或者去找他们玩
in dorms, or wherever they’re staying.
– 嗯 我也是
– Yeah, I second that.
基本上是想干啥干啥
It’s very much like whatever you want to do.
想出去就出去
If you wanna go out, you can go out.
想跟朋友玩
If you wanna hang out with your friends,
就跟朋友玩
you can hang out with your friends.
没什么硬性规定
There’s no obligation or anything.
你可以充分享受生活
You can make the most out of it.
– 说实话 一般我都在学习
– Normally I’m studying,
或者打点工
or doing some kind of work, I’ll be honest.
– 嗯 我可能在玩
– Yeah, I’m probably chillin’.
我周六白天打工 所以(晚上)去酒吧
I worked all Saturday, so bar,
就玩一下 不知道
but just chill, I don’t know.
-现在是犰狳节 你这是在庆祝啊
– But now it’s Dillo Day and you’re celebrating.
– 他很实诚
– He’s honest.
– [Sam]你还记得
– [Sam] Do you remember what you wrote
你的大学申请文写的啥?
your college essay about?
– 我的是关于乐高玩具
-so I wrote my college application essay about Legos.
我是化学工程专业
I’m a chemical engineering major,
我讨论了化学
and I talked about how chemistry
就如同我对于乐高的热爱
is very much like my passion about Legos.
乐高有许多不同的零件
You have all these different pieces,
你知道 在一定程度上
and you know what they are to a certain extent,
你得把它们拼在一起
and you’re trying put them together.
有些零件与零件之间更匹配
Some pieces fit better with each other than others.
而我讨论的是
And I was talking about how my,
嗨!
hi!
我讨论的是
I was talking about how my passion for Legos
如何把我对乐高的爱移情到化学上
kinda like was transferred to my passion for chemistry.
我的文章是关于图书馆的
– For my actual essay I wrote about the library, I think.
因为我小时候读很多书
Because I used to read a lot as a kid,
我觉得是图书馆帮我变成
and I feel like that helped me be
如今爱读书的我
the bookish person that I am today.
– 我写的是关于我去南达科他州
– I wrote about how I went on an immersion trip
印第安人保留区的一次浸淫式旅行
in South Dakota on an Indian Reservation.
我去了一家蒸汗屋 很改变人生
And I went to a sweat lodge, and it was transforming.
那段经历太棒了 所以我写了
The experience was amazing, so I wrote about
如何在人生遇到压力时
how I could use the tools that I learned in that exercise
运用那次学到的方式解压
in the rest of my stressful periods in my life.
– 我写的应该是
– I think I wrote it about
做最好的自我
being the best person I could be,
之类的东西 懂吧
and all that stuff, you know?
-写了我在高中时是多么挫
– About how much of a troll I was in high school.
– 形成对比了
– Contrast.
还有什么要说的?
Anything else to add to the camera?
– 嗯 享受音乐 祝你愉快!
– Yeah, enjoy music and have a great day.
(音乐)
(upbeat pop music)
– 请订阅红序教育哦
– [All] Subscribe to Crimson Education!
呜啦!
Woo!
– 犰狳节!
– Dillo Day!
– 我给你唱首歌
– Let me sing this for you.
谢谢哈 我很荣幸
Thank you, I appreciate this.
# 啵 啵 啵 啵 啵 啵#
♫ Bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp
#吧 吧 哒 哒 哒#
♫ Ba, ba, da, da, da
#啵 啵 啵 啵 啵 啵#
♫ Bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp, bomp
#吧 啵 啵 啵#
♫ Ba, bomp, bomp, bomp
#我不跟你这衰人说话#
♫ I ain’t talkin’ to you broke
#老子有钱了#
♫ (bleep) I got money now
#我只知道(噗)#
♫ All I understand is (lips blowing)
#自从来了张支票#
♫ Since that check came in
#每个人说起话来#
♫ Everybody talkin’ like a
#都有点搞笑#
♫ Actin’ funny now
#无所谓 我只听#
♫ That don’t matter, all I hear is
#(噗)自从来了张支票#
♫ (lips blowing) Since that check came in
#我爱死你跟我说话的样子#
♫ I love it when you talk to me
#我的提款机 我的提款机#
♫ My cash machine, my cash machine
#啵 吧 吧 吧#
♫ Bomp, ba, ba, ba
#我爱死你跟我说话的样子#
♫ I love it when you talk to me
#我的提款机 我的提款机#
♫ My cash machine, my cash machine
#自从来了张支票#
♫ Since that check came in
– 鞠个躬
– Take a bow.
(欢呼)
(cheering)
唱得真棒 真棒
That was great, that was great.
– 向红糖无伴奏合唱团的哥们致敬!
– To the homies at Brown Sugar Acapella,
是他们教我的
they taught me how to that.
– 喊起来了
– Shout out, shout out.
(欢呼)
(cheering)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

西北大学犰狳节是全美最大的一个由学生组织的音乐节。这个视频通过实地采访给大家展现了西北大学学生的生活与风貌。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

霜霜

审核员

Y

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7w5uxzFXF0

相关推荐