ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

在魔鬼塔与天空之间 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

在魔鬼塔与天空之间

Between the Devil and the Sky: Climbing Devils Tower for 45 Years

(轻音乐环绕)
(soft ambient music)
魔鬼塔是一个令人拍手称奇的地方
– Devils Tower is an amazingly special place.
它就立在那边的草原上 仿佛在问
It’s just up and out of the prairie, like,
这里到底发生了什么
what happened here?
这里的确有些令人费解之处 但是令人高兴的是
There’s something inexplicable, but happily undeniable
魔鬼塔的力量是毋庸置疑的
about the power of Devils Tower.
(快活的乐队小提琴声)
(bouncy orchestral violin music)
我是弗朗克 • 桑德斯 一名职业的
I’m Frank Sanders, and I am professional
攀岩教练
rock climbing guide.
我不知道我是怎么走到今天这一步的 但是这个职业很适合我
I’m not sure how I got here, but the shoe really fits.
我从15岁的时候开始攀岩
I’ve been climbing since I was 15,
我觉得我应该攀了有50年了
so I guess I’ve been climbing 50 years.
我今年65岁了 还会继续攀下去
I’m 65 years old, still doin’ it.
我第一次真的在近处看到魔鬼塔
The first time I saw the Devils Tower up real and close
是在1972年的6月 而且那一晚
was June of 1972, and that night
天空布满闪电
the sky was full of lightning.
闪光和轰隆声点亮了魔鬼塔
The flashes, the booms, illuminated the tower.
当然 它是很吓人
It was intimidating, sure.
但这正是我特地来这的原因 感受恐惧
That’s why I came all that way, to be intimidated.
我现在在山上大约2000(英尺)的地方
I have somewhere around 2,000 ascents of the tower.
指导的乐趣在于当别人做出尝试的时候
The joy in guiding is to be along when somebody else
你陪在身边 分享你的经验
hits that experience, and you get to share it.
这真是太棒了
It’s fantastic.
这些石头希望被攀登 而且当你看向这些石头的时候
The rock wants to be climbed, and if you look at the rock,
他们会告诉你 你应该抓住哪里
the rock will show you right where to touch
应该用多大的力气
and how hard to touch.
做的不错 搭档
Right on, partner.
魔鬼塔是一个时刻准备好的同伴
The tower is a every-ready partner.
我不想在这里说的太魔幻
I don’t wanna sound too trippy here,
但当你触摸到它的时候 他也在触摸着你
but you touch it, it touches you.
(欢快的拍手音乐)
(bouncy clapping music)
前往魔鬼塔顶 是一段身体上
Gettin’ to the top of the tower is both a physical
情感上和精神上的一段旅行
and an emotional, spiritual journey.
看起来好像做不到 但在你心中
Looks like I can’t do it, but then in your heart
你相信自己可以做到
you believe you can.
呆在塔顶对我而言 实话实说 是很失望的
To be on top, to be honest with you, for me, is a let down.
我们没有可攀登的岩石了
We’ve run outta rock to climb.
现在如果我必须选择一个词 那么魔鬼塔就是
Right now, Devils Tower, if I had to pick one word,
我的家 我很开心
is home for me; I’m happy.
(活泼的钟鸣)
(lively chiming)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个攀岩50年的老人和魔鬼塔,他心中的家,之间的故事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Aimik

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCv9_Iv-8j8

相关推荐