ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

100%科学的最佳腹部减脂方式 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

100%科学的最佳腹部减脂方式

Best Way To A Flat Stomach - 100% Scientifically Proven Fat Stomach Tips!

The thing is, we all want shortcuts.
事实上我们都想要捷径
Shortcuts in getting to places, shortcuts in getting money,
到目的地的捷径 赚钱的捷径
shortcuts in being successful.
变成功的捷径
And of course, since you clicked this video,
当然 鉴于你点击了这个视频
shortcuts in getting a flat stomach.
你应该是想得到平坦的腹部的捷径
If you do a quick search about shortcuts to a flat stomach on YouTube,
如果你在YouTube上搜索:如何快速拥有平坦的腹部
you’ll see a bunch
你将会看到许多
of videos telling you how to do just that.
教你如何做的视频
In fact, they all seem to promise
事实上 这些视频似乎都告诉你
you some super awesome secret that will flatten your
一些非常棒的秘诀
stomach as quickly as overnight!
并承诺可以在一夜之间就拥有平坦的腹部
The astounding popularity of these videos is mostly due
这些视频的惊人流行主要是由于
in part to a mixture of the
一方面
viewers thinking that the creators,
观众觉得这些视频制作者本身
who probably already themselves have flat stomachs, were
拥有平坦腹部的原因可能就是
able to get those flat stomachs from their secret shortcut,
通过她们视频里说的那些秘诀做到的
and on top of something called
另一方面就是所谓的
expectation biases, meaning
期望偏见
that viewers want the shortcut to work SO BAD that they’re willing
意思是说 观众们非常非常想要捷径奏效
to blindly convince themselves
以至于观众们盲目地说服她们自己
that they indeed saw a difference after trying the shortcut,
视频中的人确实通过窍门而有所改变
when in fact… they didn’t. That,
但实际上却没什么区别
or the effect is only temporary.
或者这些效果只是暂时的
Whenever you put something easy to do with
每当你把一些容易做的事情
a lot of people saying that it works,
跟许多人说它有效时
chances are that it will become a trendy topic.
这很可能会成为一个时髦的话题
Things like special drinks that guarantees
比如一些特殊的饮品可以保证
burning fat directly around the belly, to wraps…
直接燃烧腹部脂肪
right… wraps,
又或者是保鲜膜缠绕法 是的
literally, saran wrap around your stomach, with some magical
就是用保鲜膜缠绕在你的腹部上
fat burning paste or something…
再加上一些魔力燃脂膏或是一些别的东西
My interest is not to actually debunk these so-called “shortcuts,”
我的兴趣不在于揭穿这些所谓的“窍门”
cause there’s just too many,
因为这些实在太多了
but instead provide you something
而在于提供你一些
that will truthfully get you a flat stomach
真正使你腹部平坦的知识
without all the gimmicks.
而不是那些鬼花样
And unfortunately, it’s not a big shortcut.
不幸的是 它并不是一种捷径
I think we can all agree getting a flat belly comes down to two things:
我想我们都同意 想要有平坦的腹部归根结底要两个条件:
Lose weight and burn fat.
减少体重和燃烧脂肪
Whether you agree or not about the system
无论你是否同意
of calories in and calories out, the fact
卡路里的摄取消耗系统
of the matter is the most correlated item to weight change,
其实与体重的变化最为相关
and when done right, fat loss,
如果处理正确
is total daily calorie expenditure.
脂肪的消耗就是每天的卡路里总消耗
In non-caloric terms,
用非卡路里的术语来说
the best method of losing belly fat is to eat less and move more.
减掉大肚腩的最佳方法就是少吃多运动
More specifically, eat fewer calories than you burn.
更确切地说 就是燃烧的热量要比吃得多
Doing so will first and foremost let you
这么做会首先使你
drop those pounds you’ve been trying to lose for
减去一些你过去
the past 1 to…
一个月至
95 months, and when paired with proper resistance training,
95个月想减去的重量 如果再附加上一些阻抗训练
whether it’s lifting weights or
无论是举重或是
moving your body through space with calisthenics,
做体操运动
you’ll be able to prevent losing lean mass
都会防止你的肌肉量损失
which means you will lose more fat mass.
意味着你会减去更多的脂肪
Scientifically, during a weight loss, catabolic state,
科学地说 减重过程是一种分解代谢
you’ll need to look for energy sources
身体会去寻找体内的能量源
within your body, since you’re not providing enough through eating.
因为你没有通过吃而获取足够多的能量
The most abundant and most potent energy source is your fat.
身体内最丰富最有效的能量来源是你的脂肪
Your body will target fat,
身体会利用脂肪
but not specific regions of fat on your body,
但是这种分解并不针对于身体某部位的脂肪
meaning no spot reducing,
即没有定向减脂
which of course means, sorry,
也就是说 不好意思
no way to specifically target your belly.
没办法只减你的大肚腩
A weight loss state will also ultimately target your muscle mass.
减重的状态将最终指向你的肌肉量
This is especially true if most of your exercise is coming
特别是当你的大部分运动是
from low intensity cardio exercises,
跑步机上慢跑等运动
such as jogging on a treadmill.
这种低强度有氧运动
Although it’s nice to see that cute little,
即使看着跑步机显示屏上
yet extremely inaccurate calorie counter on
那个又小又可爱 却极不准确的
the treadmill screen keep going up,
卡路里计算器数值上升很棒
what it doesn’t tell you is that you’re on your way
它也不会告诉你
to possibly losing lean muscle mass as well.
与此同时你可能正在消耗你的肌肉量
To prevent that from happening too much,
为了防止这种情况发生太多
you will need to provide an effective stimulus
你需要给肌肉一些有效的刺激
to the muscles, meaning resistance training,
比如阻抗训练
which kicks in hormones and cell proliferation
它可以刺激激素产生和细胞增殖
that fends off muscle degradation.
从而抵御肌肉退化
There are also some eating methods that can promote more fat loss.
还有一些饮食方法可以更好促进减脂
The keto diet has been shown to be quite effective
生酮饮食法已经被证实
in burning your fat because it reduces how
在燃脂方面很有效
much carbs you eat.
因为它减少了碳水化合物的摄入
You see, although fat has a lot more energy,
即使脂肪含有比碳水更多的能量
your body prefers to use carbs first because
你的身体还是会倾向于首先使用碳水化合物来供能
it’s much quicker to metabolize.
因为碳水可以更快地代谢转化
But if you take carbs out of the equation,
但是如果你把碳水从(能量转化)公式中拿掉
you’ll go straight to the fat.
你将只能用脂肪来供能
Another thing is intermittent fasting,
另一种方法就是间歇性禁食
where you fast as long as 16 hours at a time.
即一次禁食长达16小时
With such a long fast,
如此长时间的禁食
hormones such as glucagon and epinephrine are released to increase blood
血液中诸如胰高血糖素和肾上腺素等激素水平会升高
glucose levels and more importantly, break down more fat.
以增长血糖值 更重要的是它们可以分解更多脂肪
So we do have some tools such as resistance training, low carbs diets (to an extent),
我们有了一些减脂工具 如阻抗训练 (一定程度的)低碳水饮食
and also fasting.
还有禁食
But none of this works unless the energy balance is in check.
但除非能量平衡得到控制 否则这一切都无效
Avoid carbs as much as you want,
尽可能地避免吃碳水化合物
lift the heaviest weights you can, and endure long, painstaking fasts,
举起力所能及最重的铁 以及长期坚持艰苦的禁食
in the end, none of it will work if, say,
方法用尽到最后还是没能成功减脂
you’re eating 2500 calories
比如你每天摄入2500卡
a day but you only end up burning 2000.
但是你只消耗了2000卡
So use the tools as much as you like,
那就尽可能多用这些方法
just make sure you keep those calories in check.
但是前提是保证热量的控制
At the end, just don’t expect miracles
最后 就是不要期待某种奇怪的灵药
from some sort of weird elixir or magical berries,
或者魔法浆果会带来奇迹
and most definitely, keep your stomach plastic-free.
还有千万不要在腹部缠塑料膜
Thanks again to all the great patreon supporters.
再次感谢所有patreon的支持者
If you oike to support PictureFit, check out patreon.com/pictureFit.
如果你想支持“图解健身” 请点击patreon.com/pictureFit
As always, please don’t forget to like,
一如既往 请别忘记点赞
share this video and subscribe.
分享本视频并订阅
thanks for watching
感谢收看

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

市面上太多的视频教人们如何快速拥有平坦的腹部,如何快速的减脂。然而科学的减脂,没有什么捷径可以走

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

微雨蕃

审核员

审核员_DB

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTffztrhgWc

相关推荐