ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

世界上最好的火车?| 马丘比丘 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

世界上最好的火车?| 马丘比丘

Best Train In the World? | Wild Bucket List Train to Machu Picchu!

早上好 各位 现在大约8点钟
Good morning, Vagabuddies. It is about 8 a.m.
我们在库斯科外面的Poroy城
We’re outside of Cusco in the town of Poroy,
正在前往马丘比丘的路上
and we’re on our way to Machu Picchu.
前往马丘比丘只有两种方法:
There are only two ways to get to Machu Picchu:
徒步或坐火车
hiking or taking a train,
我们要在宾厄姆乘坐世界排名前十之一的火车
and we are taking one ofthe top ten trains in the world here in Bingham.
这将会成为一次难忘的经历
This is going to be an experience.
马尔科非常激动
Marko is so excited.
当他还是个孩子的时候 总是对火车十分着迷
He’s always been obsessedwith trains even when he was a little baby.
他就像这样大喊……火车
He was like…trains.
这是一列豪华的火车
So this train is a luxury train.
我们将享受鸡尾酒 香槟 现场音乐会
We’re going to have cocktail service, champagne, live music,
美食 以及白色亚麻餐桌布 会很不可思议的
food, white linen service, and it’s going to be incredible,
更不用说还有我们一路将看到的风景……
not to mention the scenery that we’ll be going through….
南美洲最美丽的风景之一
some of the most beautiful in South America.
所以 你准备好了吗?
So, are you ready?
哦 是的 这是一次3小时15分钟的火车之旅
Oh yeah. It’s a three hour 15 minute long train ride,
香槟已经准备好了
and the champagne is being poured.
所以我想 我们得去赶火车了
So, I believe we’ve got a train to catch my friend.
说得对
Ah touche!
好的 我们已经在火车上了 而且已经醉了
All right.. well we are boarded and we’re boozed.
他们给我们提供了香槟
They’ve already served us champagne.
他们管那个东西叫玛卡
They have that stuff called Maca.
我不知道怎样形容玛卡 但 嗯
I don’t know I like about Maca, but um.
是的 就像土豆汤
Yeah, it’s going to be about the potato soup.
这将是一次愉快的旅行
It’s going to be a fun trip.
约3个半小时
It’s like in three and a half hours.
没有WiFi 只有美丽的风景
No wifi, just beautiful views.
所以 你激动吗 马尔科?
So, are you excited, Mark?
我喜欢火车 尤其这是世界排名前十的火车之一
I love trains, and this isone of the top 10 train rides in the world.
所以 我确实很激动
So, I’m definitely excited.
这列火车的名字叫海勒姆·宾厄姆
So the name of the train is Hiram Bingham.
海勒姆·宾厄姆是一位美国探险家他在1911年发现了马丘比丘
And Hiram Bingham was theAmerican Explorer who found Machu Picchu in 1911.
之后 他成为了一名参议员和慈善家
He went on to become a senator and philanthropist
但早在1911年 他是第一位再次发现马丘比丘的外地人
but back in 1911, he was the first kind of foreigner to rediscover Machu Picchu.
关于马丘比丘的重要性 他有很多有趣的想法
and he had a lot of interestingideas about the significance of Machu Picchu;
在随后的数十年其中一些已经被证明是错误的
a lot of those have been kind of proven wrong, uh, throughout the subsequent decades,
考古发现稍微揭开了马丘比丘的面纱
and archaeological digs have kind of shed light on what Machu Picchu,
至少它实际上就是我们所认为的那样
at least what we think it actually was.
当他发现它时 这里完全是荒山蔓草
But, um, when he found it, it was completely overgrown
作为20世纪的转折点那是一个激动人心的时代
and it was kind of anexciting time, as the turn of the 20th century.
大事即将发生
Big things were happening.
它的发现时间正巧在第一次世界大战之前
It was right before First World War.
好了 现在我们正在一段下坡路上
Okay, so now we’re making our way downhill
因为马丘比丘海拔低于库斯科
because Machu Picchu is lower than Cusco.
库斯科海拔约3500米马丘比丘海拔则大约7500英尺(2286米)
Cusco was about 3,500 meters,and Machu Picchu is about, um, 7,500 feet
我不确定是多少英尺以及该转换成多少米 但现在确实是下坡
So, not sure what that is and meters, but it’s downhill.
我们正在进入5000米深的峡谷
So, this area right here we’re going down about 400 meters
我们现在下降了400米左右
in just five kilometers to get into this gorge,
景致越来越炫目
and the views are just becoming increasingly stunning.
我们已经稍微离开了农业区
We’ve kind of movedaway from the agricultural communities,
我们正在这座神圣山谷里更陡峭 更狭窄的区域
and now we’re in themore steep, narrow valleys of the sacred valley.
维持这段铁路通行一定很艰难
It must be hard to keep this railway open.
从这个窗户向外看
Just looking out the window right here,
可以看到有建筑工人正在铁轨上工作
there’re construction crews working on the road that kind of mirrors the train tracks.
这里经常发生山崩
There are landslides galore,
在我们身后有着非常非常大的岩石
and very, very large boulders to the point where now we are actually backing up.
火车正在登山 实际上我们应该向下40米
The train is going uphill. Actually, we need to descend 40 meters.
是的 这就是为什么我们需要建设之字形道路
Yes, that’s why we need to use a switchback system.
这被称为西班牙之字
This is called the Spanish zigzag.
准确来说 我们在改变轨道 是的 你明白了吗?
Exactly, we are changing tracks, yes, you see?
噢 我懂了
Oh, I see.
列车即将带我们转向另一条轨道
The train now we’re going to change to another track,
因为继续往前这就是一条错误的路了
because it’s coming in the wrong way.
将会非常高
It’s very high.
是的 太棒了
Yeah. Awesome.
#再爱我一次吧 姑娘#
#Love me two times, girl#
#因为我即将离开#
#because I’m going away#
#再爱我一次吧 宝贝#
#Love me two times, baby#
#一次留给明天 一次属于今天#
#One for tomorrow; one just for today#
#再爱我一次吧#
#Love me two times#
#我即将离开#
#I’m going away#
这太棒了
Well this is awesome.
完全理解为什么这是世界上前十的火车旅程了
Totally see why this is a top ten train ride in the world.
风景正好 派对正闹皮斯科白兰地酸味酒正在流淌
The views are stunning, The party is going, and the Pisco Sours are flowing.
这真疯狂
It’s insane.
美丽的景色 美好的气氛 美味的饮品
Beautiful scenery, really good vibes, good drinks.
是的 我想说再没有像端着一杯鸡尾酒欣赏火车身后的风景一般的事情了
Yeah, I mean there’s nothing quite like hanging off the back of a train with a cocktail in hand.
现在我们已经准备进入圣谷 神圣之谷
So, right now we’ve startedentering the Valle Sagrada, the sacred valley.
在这里你可以看见乌鲁班巴河
Right here you see Urubamba.
这就是圣河
This is the sacred river.
这太棒了!
This is awesome.
我要为这段路再来一杯皮斯科白兰地酸味酒
I got one more Pisco Sour for the road.
到午餐时间了
It’s time for lunch.
他们会提供午餐
They’re serving lunch.
所以我必须穿过火车走回去
So I gotta walk back through the train,
这可能有点挑战性 因为我已经喝了一些酒
which could be kind ofchallenging, because I’ve had a few of these things.
但是 我们走着瞧
But, we shall see.
现在是午餐时间
So now it’s lunch time.
我们这儿有一个精致的小碟
We have a beautiful little plate here.
我来晚了 所以我不知道我该吃什么
I arrived late, so I have no idea what I’m about to eat.
马尔科 给我点建议
Marko, please enlighten me.
鳟鱼熏 熏制的鳟鱼和鲑鱼配上铺开的鳄梨
Trucha Ahumada, smoked trout with salmon and also a spread of avocado.
所以 尽情享受吧 祝你胃口大开
So, enjoy. Bon Appetit.
至于主菜 我们选择了秘鲁炒牛肉
So, for the main course we have lomo saltado,
有点像非列牛排配上一些由蔬菜丝系在一起的可爱小蔬菜
but kind of like a filet mignon with some cute little vegetables tied up with vegetables.
我不知道他们怎么做成的 但是他们做到了
I don’t know how they did that, but they did that.
玉米壳是他们的秘诀
Corn husk is how they did that.
有时候还是不要知道真相更好
Sometimes, it’s better not to know.
好了 女士们先生们 我们已经从安第斯山脉高处下来了
All right, ladies and gentlemen.Well, we have descended from the high Andes,
现在我们正位于安第斯山脉的东坡上
and now we are on theeastern slope of the Andes Mountain Range,
驶向亚马逊盆地
heading down towards the Amazon Basin.
但是 这非常难以置信
But, it’s pretty incredible.
这座山脉的景致变化由干燥 略高的山
The mountains havechanged from this dry, kind of high alpine
到无数植被覆盖的低地丛林
into lowland jungle with lots of vegetation.
美丽的河流紧邻我们流淌而我们离马丘比丘更近了一步
Beautiful flowing river nextto us, but we’re getting closer to Machu Picchu.
各位 我们已经抵达马丘比丘的脚下
Ladies and gentlemen,we have arrived to the base of Machu Picchu.
这大概是我所乘坐过的最酷的列车了
This was probably the coolest train ride I’ve ever been on,
我想我们在下一个视频博客中会有一段非常棒的冒险
and I think that we are infor a very awesome adventure in the next vlog.
是的 我们将会登上马丘比丘
Yeah, so we’re about to go up to Machu Picchu.
我们会录制一段VR视频以及幕后花絮
We’re going to film a VR video and the behind-the-scenes video.
所以一定要继续关注我们的频道
So make sure you stay tuned for both of those.
同时非常感谢秘鲁铁路邀请我们进行这次旅行
And big thanks to Peru Rail for inviting us on this trip.
这是我所有旅程中最好的经历之一
This was honestlyone of the best experiences of all my travels.
感谢秘鲁铁路 也感谢大家的观看
So thank you to Peru Rail, and thank you guys for watching.
如果你喜欢这个视频 那就点个赞吧
If you enjoy this video, give it a thumbs-up,
分享给你的旅行伙伴并且订阅《哇嘎兄弟》
share with your travel buddies and subscribe to Vagabrothers,
然后观看已上传的那些视频
and turn on those cases we’ve done already.
列车即将出站离开
This train is about to depart.
我们则将要徒步前往马丘比丘
We’re about to hike up to Machu Picchu.
所以 保持好奇 不断探索 我们会在印加路上遇见你
So, stay curious, keep exploring,and we will see you on the Inca Road.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

窗外炫目的风景,车内美好的气氛以及手中美味的白兰地,你还等什么呢?来和我们一起乘坐这一列全球排名前十的列车前往失落的印加古城吧!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

茶小树

审核员

审核员 T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9zKA6l1QtA

相关推荐