ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

瑞士最好的向日葵园 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

瑞士最好的向日葵园

BEST SUNFLOWER field in SWITZERLAND! (Geneva)

[欢快的音乐]
[Upbeat music]
瑞士日内瓦第2部分
Geneva Switzerland Part 2
我们现在来到了日内瓦大喷泉
We are at the waterjet of Geneva,
它是日内瓦最具标志性的象征
it is the most iconic symbol of Geneva,
其实这是个巨大的喷水器 从日内瓦湖面喷出
but it’s a huge jet that springs out over Lake Geneva.
喷水器的起源可以追溯到19世纪
Now, the origins of the jet go back to the 1800s
它被用作液压动力系统的安全阀
where it was used as a safety valve for the hydraulic power network,
晚上和周末用它来释放压力
and it was used to release the pressure on evenings and weekends.
之后因其美学价值而变得广受欢迎
And then became such a big attraction itself for its aesthetic value
所以人们决定在白天一直开着它
that they’ve decided to just release it all the time and during the day.
现在这已经成为当地的一项特色了
And now it is a huge thing to see here in Geneva.
这就是巨型喷水柱 确切地说有150米
That is one tall jet, 150 meters to be precise.

Whoa!
[旋律优美的音乐]
[Melodic music]
– 你点了什么吗- 点了
– Do you have one?- Yeap.
我点了巧克力
I get my own chocolate.
谢谢
Merci.
不错
It’s so good.
你点了什么
What did you get?
这是一个芒果雪芭加了些草莓酱
It is a mango sorbet with like a strawberry.
洒了一点果酱
Drizzle?
酱汁很棒 和我的衬衫很搭
Sauce is awesome, it matches my shirt.
如果你把雪芭洒到了衬衫上 你都不知道
If you spot your sorbet on your shirt, you won’t even know.
真的吗
This is true.
[有节奏的音乐]
[Rhythmic music]
日内瓦以“和平之城”著称
So Geneva is kind of known as “the city of peace”.
因为我们目前正在参观国际区域
Because right now we are currently exploring the international area,
国际区域是200多个国际组织的所在地
International District which is home to over 200 international organizations
包括联合国和红十字会
including the UN and the Red Cross.
实际上这是红十字与红新月博物馆
So this is actually the museum of the Red Cross and the Red Crescent.
它被称为红十字与红新月博物馆
The reason it’s called the museum of the Red Cross and the Red Crescent
嗯 这是因为……你们大多数人可能会认识红十字会
is because, well, most of you guys would recognize the Red Cross.
却不认识红新月会
You might not recognize the Red Crescent
这是因为
and this is because that
当红十字会来穆斯林国家援助时
is a symbol that is used in Muslim countries
红新月就作为穆斯林国家的一个标志
when the Red Cross comes in to help.
因为他们不想把它和基督教联系在一起
Because they didn’t want it to be is to associated with Christianity,
由于穆斯林国家 显然是信仰其他的宗教
because it’s Muslim country which is obviously other religions,
所以他们使用红新月
so they use the Red Crescent.
[动听的音乐]
[Enchanting music]
另一个红十字会是私人的人道主义组织
Another Red Cross which is the private humanitarian organization
实际上是在日内瓦成立的
was actually founded here in Geneva.
它成立于1863年 总部也建在日内瓦
So it was founded in 1863 and its headquarter is still based here in Geneva.
因此 这就是为什么这里会有红十字博物馆
Hence, why there is the Red Cross Museum here.
需要很多人去努力 让事情变得更好
Takes a lot of people to try and make things better,
并且让事情有所进展
and make things… and to progress.
因此……
So…
我们来到了日内瓦联合国大楼外
We are outside of the United Nations’ building here in Geneva,
因为这里是联合国的所在地
because that is home to the United Nations.
就像你看到的那样 这就像国际广场
As you see, there is, this is kind of like the International Plaza.
在我身后 你所看到的联合国所有旗帜
And behind me, you have all of the flights of the United Nations
显然立在一个非常安全的防盗门后
obviously behind a very secure security door.
[旋律优美的音乐]
[Melodic music]
好了 我们今晚就在Umami餐厅吃饭
Okay, so tonight we are eating at Umami.
这是由米歇尔·罗斯创立的日式与法式相融合的餐厅
It is a Japanese and French fusion created by Michel Roth,
他是日内瓦著名的米其林星级厨师
who is a very famous Michelin star chef here in Geneva.
实际上他是这家餐厅的行政主厨
He’s actually the executive chef of this restaurant Umami.
但是 我很兴奋 因为我喜欢日本食物 还喜欢吃一些法国菜
But, I’m super excited because I love Japanese food and throw in some French food.
砰 到我的肚子里
And, boom, get in my belly.
[音乐]
[music]
[大笑声]
[laugh loudly]
我很兴奋 这里有这么多的大菜
I am so stoked, there are so much big dishes here.
我超兴奋
I’m beyond excited,
因为我会吃掉所有这些菜 我不会后悔
because I will eat all of this and I will not regret it,
有点令人惊讶
a little bit amazing.
[旋律优美的音乐]
[Melodic music]
#关于你的一切 我已无法自拔#
#Everything about you, perfectly undone.#
他们一天谈论了许多关于日内瓦的话题
They’re saying a lot Geneva for the day
法国 伊瓦尔 我来了
and bonjour to France, Yvoire.
这就是我们下个小渡轮游 所以我们乘坐这个……
There is our next little ferry trip away, so we’re going to taking this…
我想这有点像渡轮船或是观光游艇
I guess it’s a bit like a ferry ship and cruising yacht.
像去日内瓦那样 我们现在去伊瓦尔
Like Geneva, we go to Yvoire.
#你不需要口红#
# You don’t need a lipstick#
#就可以用微笑杀死个人#
#to kill someone with a smile.#
#这是另一种把戏吗#
#Is this another trick?#
#我还没开始表演#
#I haven’t played for a while.#
#如果我跳了 我肯定会摔倒#
#If I jump, I will fall, guaranteed.#
#二十秒后 我做到了#
#Twenty seconds later I did.#
#如果我跳了 我肯定会摔倒#
#If I jump, I will fall, guaranteed.#
#二十秒后 我做到了#
#Twenty seconds later I did.#
#我正在下降 正在下降#
#And I’m going down, and I’m going down.#
#不断的下降#
#And I’m going down again yeah… ahh.#
我们现在在法国 这个小镇非常讨人喜欢
We are now in France and this town is absolutely adorable.
伊瓦尔 你如此惊艳 这太美了
Yvoire, you are stunning. This is so gorgeous.
我的意思是 我们确实就像拐了个弯
Just like, I mean like we literally turned a corner
这还有另一个拍照的机会
and there is another photo opportunity
这儿美极了
that’s just beautiful.
我的天鹅在哪里
And where my swans?
好吧 他们离开我的时候这里有天鹅
Okay, well, I had swans when they left me,
但是 伙计们……
but guys…
#耶 我正在下降#
#yeah, I’m going down…#
[动听的音乐]
[Moving music]
嗨 感觉怎么样 哇 哈哈
Hi, how’s it going? Wow! Haha!
我们不是乘船回到日内瓦
Instead of taking the boat back to Geneva,
而是骑自行车穿过瑞士的郊外
we are gonna be biking through the Swiss countryside.
好吧 我们现在在郊外
Well, right now, we are in the countryside.
我们要去郊外 注意了
We are gonna get to the countryside, and pay attention in.
– 加油 加油 这真的很酷-太简单
-Power-assist, power-assist. It’s actually cool. -So easy.
我知道 对吧
I know right.
#到另一个世界#
# To another world.#
[旋律优美的音乐]
[Melodic music]
#到另一个世界#
# To another world.#
[旋律优美的音乐]
[Melodic music]
#到另一个世界#
# To another world.#
最终 我们来到了向日葵田里
Eventually into a sunflower field
想拍几张漂亮的Instagram照片
to try and get the perfect Instagram photos.
这些花确实被15个蜜蜂包围着
And these flowers are literally surrounded by like 15,
每朵向日葵上有15个蜜蜂在采蜜
there are 15 nectar bees on each of these sunflowers
我有点害怕了
and I’m a kind of freaking out.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
这就是我们为这张向日葵照片所做的
This is what we do for this sunflower photo.
被蜜蜂蜇了
Get stung by a bee.
你知道为什么 你知道为什么
You know why, you know why.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
好吧 来拍些照片然后离开这里
All right, let’s get this photos and get out of here.
#跟我一起 就能到达属于我们的天堂 来吧#
#Together we can make it to our paradise, follow me.#
#跟我一起#
# Just follow me.#
#跟我来#
# Follow me.#
#去另一个世界 跟着我#
# To another world, to follow me.#
#跟我一起#
# Just follow me.#
嘿 纳丁#你跟我来吧#
Hey Nadine. # You follow me.#
#到另一个世界#
# To another world.#

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频介绍了瑞士诸多景点,赶紧来看看吧。

听录译者

petrichor

翻译译者

petrichor

审核员

T

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ554QAIqaQ

相关推荐