未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

故人久别,泪崩重逢

Best Friends Surprised with a Tearful Reunion

别这样
– Stop it.
[本期ABC广播剧]不计其数的小事–探索友情的重要性
友情 它不是感天动地
– [Narrator] Friendship isn’t a big thing.
而是长久的陪伴
It’s being there.
从尴尬的开场交谈 到后来的彼此倾听
It’s having a hard conversationand being willing to listen.
我们受到启发 为一对朋友带来惊喜——难忘的重逢
在我成长过程中
– [Mai-Lynn Voiceover]Growing up it was very hard
交朋友一直挺不容易的
to make friends and to feel like I fit in
因为我总是新来的
because I was always the new person
外貌跟其他人都不一样
and I didn’t look like everybody
因为我是越南人 在国际学校上学
because I was in Vietnam in these international schools
在那读书的小孩儿都是白人
but all the kids there were white
所以他们觉得并不想和我成为朋友
and so they look like we don’t wanna be your friend
我觉得无所谓
and so i think ok
那时候我总是不可以
There were so many timeswhere I wasn’t allowed
去我的朋友家玩
to go to my friends houses
因为我家是单亲家庭 我妈一个人养四个孩子
because my mom was a single mom of four
所以他们都会说
and so people would be like oh
“我妈妈说你不能来
“my mom said you can’t come
因为不希望以后我家跟你家一样”
because they don’t want me to end up like you and your family”
那时候很难过 真的很难过
It was tough It was really tough.
我在多米尼加共和国长大
– [Rita Voiceover] I grewup in Dominican Republic.
那里是生我养我的地方
I was born and raised there until I was about 15 years old.
直到15岁我搬去了美国
Then I moved to the states.
我觉得建立亲密关系挺困难的
I think it Is hard for me tomake intimate relationships,
比如说交一个好闺蜜
intimate friendships, liketo have a best friends,
并且完全信任她
to really trust someone.
当时有件事是
That really goes back to when I was 15
我15岁搬离多米尼加共和国前 我最好朋友去世了
before I moved to Dominican Republic, my best friend passed away.
当时我真的很难再与他人重建友情
It was just really hardfor me to make friendships after that, you know?
怎么能相信一个完全陌生的人呢
How do you trust someone new?
我申请了纽约的大学
– I had applied to colleges in New York
因为我这辈子
because that was my dream my whole life
都想去纽约
was to get to New York.
当时胆怯得不行
I was very scared.
那可是大都市 人人都说
It’s a very big city andeveryone always says that like
纽约成就你 也会毁掉你
either New York makes you or breaks you
我就想 万一毁掉我该怎么办
and I was like what if it breaks me?
那又会发生什么呢
What does that even mean?
我到纽约上大学
– I moved to New York for college.
我当时很年轻很单纯
– I feel like I went in very young and very naive
也很害怕 离开的时候充满了力量
and very afraid and I leftfeeling very empowered.
我舍友Rita是一个很酷的女孩
My roommate, her name’sRita, she’s really cool.
我快要哭了
I’m gonna cry.
她让一切事情在瞬间充满了家的感觉
She just instantly madeeverything feel like home.
我认为她真的向我敞开心扉了
– I think it was the fact that she opened up to me.
看到她不再害怕展示她的生活
Seeing that she wasn’tafraid to show her life
以及她和我之间的所有问题
and all the issues that she had with me
让我觉得和她分享我的生活会让我更舒适
kind of made me feel more comfortable of sharing my life with her.
我记得很多个晚上我们一起回家
– And I remember so manynights we would come home
坐在床上吃冰淇淋
and I would be sittingin bed eating ice cream.
就直接在品脱杯里挖着吃
– Just straight from the pint.
我们就坐在那儿
– We would just sit there and talk
聊上几个小时 聊我们每天的生活
for hours about our days,
和我们所做的决策
and these decisions we’remaking,
以及我们如何摆脱这些陈规陋习
out of these ruts.
我认为Mai-Lynn替代了 我原先的最好的朋友
– I think that Mai-Lynn took that place of that best friend
我那个已经去世的闺蜜
of mine that passed away.
我已经很久没有见到Rita了
– Rita I haven’t seen in like years.
我有三年没见到她了
– I haven’t seen her in like three years,
三年左右了
three years or so.
我是一个全日制研究生 还是一个全职工作者
I’m a graduate student fulltime and I work full time.
我经常希望 我们能回到我们的宿舍
– There are so many times I just wish we were back in our dorm room
然后她回来之后
and she would come home
和我说话 解决我的困难
and I could talk with her through hers.
我也能和她探讨 解决她的困难
and I could talk with her through hers.
她们从来没想过 三年后还能重聚
别闹了
– Stop it.
我们到底在干什么?
What are we even doing?
– 你怎么在这儿?- 我怎么在这儿?
– Why are you here?- Why am I here?
我不知道我为什么在这
I don’t know why I’m here.
我问过他们为什么让我来这儿
I’ve been asking them why I’m here.
这就像是让我们穿越到
– [Rita] It’s kind of liketransporting me back to
我们一起吃冰淇淋的晚上
those nights eating ice cream.
你说了冰淇淋的事儿?
– You talked about ice cream?
对啊
– Yeah.
我也说了
– I talked about ice cream.
我昂贵的冰淇淋
My expensive ice cream.
我想我们早就该这么做了
– I think we should have done this a long time ago.
比如再次见面
Like, meeting again.
这是一个提醒
This is a reminder.
不要让时间白白流失
Don’t let so much time goby without seeing someone
却没见到那些你真正在乎的人
that you really care about.
我是如此的爱你
– I love you so much.
我和Mai-Lynn在这
– I’m here with Mai-Lynn.
我们活在梦中
– We’re living the dream.
哇 这里的灯光真刺眼
– Whoa, the lighting there is really bad.
噢 那还好
– Oh, that’s better.
我们有更多的冰激凌
– We’re also gettingmore ice cream there so.
友谊
– Friendship.
它是由无数件小事构成的
It’s a million little things.
无数件小事
– A million little things.
新剧 周三
A new drama. Wednesday,
美国广播公司9月26日报道
September 26th on ABC.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Rita和Mai-Lynn是一对闺蜜,她们已经三年没有见面了,当谈论起那些时光的时候都无比感慨,三年之后的重逢会让她们有什么体会呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

胡歌歌与井宝宝的日常biubiubiu

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-zBt3-QIY

相关推荐