ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

最好的机票预订网站 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

最好的机票预订网站

BEST FLIGHT BOOKING SITES - TRAVEL TIPS, TRICKS & HACKS

大家最近怎么样 我们是哇嘎兄弟 亚历克斯和马科尔
What’s up, guys? We’re Alex and Marko, the Vagabrothers
这是怎样预定廉价机票系列的上半部分视频
And this is the first video in a two-part series about how to book cheap flights.
下部视频中我们会分享一些技巧
In part two, we’re sharing specific hacks.
但在第一部分视频中 会为大家展示一些订票网站
But in this first video, we’re going to show you some booking sites,
你可比较全球许多家航空公司的机票价格
which compare flights from dozens of different airlines all around the world.
在订机票时
When it comes to booking airfares,
有许多公司
there are plenty of start-ups
可帮你找出最合适的机票
that will help you find the best flight.
但是 信息真的太多了 有时候 感觉
But, there’s a lot, and sometimes it can feel like
简直像在大海里捞针一样
trying to find a needle in a haystack.
以下是我们最喜爱的订票网站
So these are our favorite booking sites:
各有不同的神器 帮你找出
each one has different tools, which will help you find
准确地找出你想要的机票
exactly what you’re looking for. So get ready
所以赶快收藏下面的网站页面吧
to bookmark the following pages:
一定要记得收藏
Bookmarking!
一登陆Kayak.com 网检索
Start your search with Kayak.com,
就会弹出数百条信息
which taps into hundreds of sources
帮助你找出最便宜的机票
to help you find the cheapest flight.
你可利用其简单的设计比较价格
Its simple design helps you compare
或是 调整旅行时间和目的地
or adjust dates and destinations.
如果能灵活安排出游时间 这样会节省不少钱
So if you’re flexible, you can save a lot of money.
他们的探索功能是自由精神的福音
Their explore function is a blessing for free spirits.
只需要输入预算 浏览世界地图 就能找出划算的机票
You just put in your budget and browse the world map to see how much bang you can get for your buck.
看到机票价格 你会大吃一惊
You’ll be surprised by the results.
就像你看到男人整整齐齐的衣柜 那样吃惊
You’ll be surprised about how good you feel at Men’s Warehouse.
你会有好心情 我保证
You’ll look good. I guarantee it.
低廉的票价会让你大吃一惊的
You’ll be surprised by the results.
好 好 对不起
OK. Okay, sorry.
二 用谷歌浏览器 搜查机票信息
Number 2: Google Flights.
用谷歌 更快捷
It’s Google, so it is fast.
然而 搜到的价格并不总是最便宜的
But the results are not always the cheapest.
一开始 当你改变日期和目的地时
Its speed does make it really useful in the beginning
搜索速度快 也很有用
when you’re changing dates and destinations.
比较价格功能特别棒 为你提供另一个选择
It’s great for comparison: a second opinion.
附有一个探险者地图
It also has an explorer map,
就是在谷歌地图上标出飞行价格
which is Google maps overlaid with airfare,
但我们喜爱之处在于发现旅游地功能
but our favorite feature is Discover Destinations,
大家可以发掘兴趣 做预算
which allows you to choose your interest and budget
然后根据预算找出适合自己的旅游目的地
and find out where you can go on that budget.
现在 Google flights就是一个不错的搜索工具
For now, Google flights is a great research tool,
虽不是一个必须的订票网站
not necessarily one for booking,
但未来它会是谷歌的拳头产品
but in the future with Google as the boss,
我确信它一定越来越完善
I’m sure it’s going to improve.
三 Momondo网站
Number 3: Momondo.
Momondo 是一个靠谱的网站
Momondo is a solid site
设计风格不错 功能强大
both well designed and functional.
它把机票价格用条形图的方式显示出来
It presents your options with a bar graph,
既能显示未来票价信息
that shows fares across time
又把搜索结果分为三类
as well as three options for sorting the results:
最便宜的 耗时最短的以及全程最优选择
the cheapest; the quickest; and the best overall.
它还有新旅行助手功能
It also has the new Trip Finder function,
用户可输入查找信息和自己预算
which allows you to put in what you’re looking for and your budget.
例如南美洲1000美元左右的夜生活场所
For example, nightlife in South America for 1000 bucks.
然后点击选项进一步
You can then click further filters to find
准确地找出你要找的
exactly what you’re looking for.
嗨 你好 女孩
Hola, chica. Que tal? Vamos!
[艾利克斯在唱西班牙歌]
Alex singing in Spanish
四 SkyScanner网
Number 4: SkyScanner.
无论何时我们在欧洲旅游
Whenever we travel in Europe,
都可登陆搜索网站SkyScanner
our go-to search engine is Skyscanner
因为它兼具预算和票价功能 如瑞安航空和廉价航空
because it pulls together budget fares, like Ryan Air and Easy Jet
等许多网站都没有这样的功能
that a lot of other sites don’t include.
Skyscanner网 也有一个搜索功能
Skyscanner also has an explore feature,
用户可查找出发地的所有廉价航班
which allows you to browse cheap flights from your point of departure.
很遗憾 它没有票价表格地图
Unfortunately, it’s not in a map form anymore:
只有一个列表
it’s only as a list,
我个人认为它不是那么有用
and I personally find this a little bit less useful.
不过有一点 它在欧洲真的很强大
One downside of Skyscanner it that it’s really strong in Europe,
在其他地方就显得有点逊色
but not so much in other destinations,
尽管它正进军北美洲和亚洲地区
although it is expanding into North America and Asia.
另一个重要的提示是
Another crucial tip is to put your browser
在搜索机票时 记着把浏览器设置为匿名模式
into Incognito Mode when searching for flights.
当你返回相同机票时 票务网站经常会追踪你的信息
Bookings sites often track when you come back to the same fare,
接着会调高票价 因为他们知道你需要它
and they’ll up the price because they know you want it.
网站做法有点卑鄙 不过你只需轻点击按钮就可阻止
It’s shady, but you can beat the system with a single click.
六 HipMunk
Number 6; HipMunk
除了把特别可爱的带有头饰的花栗鼠作为吉祥物
Apart from having a “totes adorbs” [totally adorable] chipmunk for a mascot,
还把搜索结果 分成不同的类别
it sorts your search results into sending order of agony
主要基于价格 旅游时间 中途停留点方面的考虑
which is calculated from price, trip times, and layovers.
然后根据出发和到达时间显示搜索结果
It then lays out results by departure and arrival time,
对时间不太灵活的旅客来说 它真的很有帮助
which can be really helpful if you’re not too flexible on time.
但是 和别的网站一样 它不具有筛查功能
But, the filters don’t work as well as on other sites,
总之 对于优先考虑省时 而不是省钱的游客来说 它是个不错的选择
so in sum, it’s better for people who prioritize saving time over saving money.
最后 我们推荐Airfare Watch Dog网
Last up, we have Airfare Watch Dog.
它与其他的网站有很大的不同
This one is a lot different than the rest
因为它是靠人力
because it has actual people
活生生的人 来搜索廉价航班的 并不是靠计算机算法程序
living humans, searching for cheap flights, not just algorithms.
最重要的一点
To make the most of it,
你需要注册他们的邮箱提醒服务 这样
you’ve really got to sign up for their email notification so that
当公司员工发现廉价航班时
when one of these real humans actually finds a cheap flight,
就会给你发送一条通知
they’ll send you a notification
你可以在其他人之前优先抢到这张打折机票
giving you a chance to pounce on that discount before anyone else does.
这意味着 如果你必须马上买一些特定的东西 那就不妙了
That means it’s not great if you have to buy something specific right away.
但对于靠剪息票为生的富人来说 它真是太棒了
But it’s perfect for coupon clippers
因为他们愿意根据折扣来安排整个行程
who are willing to plan their entire trip around a discount.
大家要注意 一个不错的做法
Remember, guys. It’s always a good idea
就是利用多个网站多次核实票价
to double check between multiple websites,
付钱之前留心隐藏消费
and keep an eye out for hidden fees
和行李费
and baggage charges before you make that purchase.
如果你有一些建议
If you have any tips od your own,
一定在评论区里留言
make sure you put them in the comment box.
如果喜欢这个视频 请点赞
If you enjoyed the video, give it a thumbs-up,
分享给朋友
share it with your friends,
要是还没有订阅 记得订阅呦
and subscribe to our channel if you haven’t already.
不要忘记点击观看下半部视频
Don’t forget to check out part two of this video,
主要是分享订廉价航班的一些技巧
which has specific hacks on getting cheap flights.
点击此处观看 或者
Click that here to see it, or
点击上方 观看最近的探险视频
click the video over there to see some of our most recents adventures.
同时 保持好奇心 探索精神
In the meantime, stay curious, keep exploring,
路上见
and we’ll see you guys on the road.
或者 飞机上见
Or maybe an airplane.
再见
Touche` Peace

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

最好用的机票预定网站之第一部分

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

兰らん

审核员

A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPIozbjNmkw

相关推荐