ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

最好的绘画练习 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

最好的绘画练习

Best Drawing Exercises - Asking Pros

耶 嘿
Yay! Hey,
库柏
Cooper!
打个招呼
Say hello.
提高绘画技巧最好的绘画练习是什么?
Best drawing exercise to improve your drawing skills.
天啊 太多了 挑一个太难了
Gosh, there are so many. It’s hard to boil down one.
我觉得把整个世界分解成
I think looking at the world and turning it
最简单的几何图形
into the simplest geometric volumes,
比如立方体 圆锥体 圆柱体和球体
boxes and cones and cylinders and spheres.
我觉得这是最重要的
I think that’s the most valuable.
当然这是我自己的想法
That’s a biased opinion there.
有些艺术家会告诉你其他方法
So there are artists who are gonna tell you otherwise,
但这个是我没有的技能
but that’s the one that I didn’t have
这个技能导致我
and that’s the one that held me back,
也导致了很多人绘画水平停步不前
and that’s the one that holds many people back. So,
所以我认为这是最有价值的方法 但这还不够
I think that’s very valuable but it is not enough,
我得说清楚
I will say that.
就像轻松不费力的弹奏是
It’s one of the things that it’s like playing the scales effortlessly
作为一名优秀音乐家的必要条件 但这并不够
is essential to being a competent musician, but it isn’t enough.
最好的绘画练习 也许是画令自己惊讶的东西
Best drawing exercise, probably to surprise yourself.
试着去画那些你舒适区之外的东西
Try drawing anything that takes you outside your comfort zone.
如果你是抽象艺术家
If you’re a figurative artist,
或者说你自认是抽象艺术家的话
or if you think of yourself as a figurative artist,
试着从风景画开始
try and start with landscapes.
把风景变成漫画
Turn landscapes into caricatures.
试着用自己的方法
Try and find ways to use your strategy
画出逼真的 绿草茵茵的山或是树
to draw a convincing grassy hill or a tree or,
或是一面废弃的墙
you know, an abandoned well.
做你感觉不那么舒服的那些事
Do anything that make you comfortable slightly.
你会发现 你慢慢地越来越适应
You’ll find yourself slowly growing more and more comfortable,
其实舒适度是非常主观的感觉
because comfort level is very subjective.
作为一名艺术家 你永远不可能感到舒服
You’re never really comfortable as an artist
但你要一直去尝试不一样的事
but you always need to be turning your hand towards something else.
一旦你觉得某件事变简单了
The second you start thinking of something as getting easy,
你就需要更换目标了
that’s when you need to switch subjects.
比如开始思考怎么画机械或是静物
Start thinking about drawing machinery or rigid bodies.
怎么用更加动态和有流动感的方式作画
Start thinking about drawing things in a more dynamic or fluid way.
诸如此类
Things like that.
做那些能让自己惊喜的事情
Anything that you can do to surprise yourself.
还有随时携带一支铅笔
And to keep a pencil on you at all times or even better,
最好能和媒体工具结合
to try and mix up your media.
试着在多个视觉领域得心应手
Try and become fluent in more than one visual language.
这就是我的建议
That’s what I would recommend.
你认为非常重要的绘画练习是什么?
What drawing exercise do you feel like isreally important?
无疑 我喜欢写生
Yeah.Definitely, I love doing life drawings,
比如画街上的行人
like people on the street,
酷酷的装备 酷酷的衣服
like, cool outfits, cool clothes,
看那些衣服是怎么贴合身体的
seeing how clothes fit on the body or flow on the body.
还有不同的表情很重要 比如说
And just different expressions to is important, like,
生气的脸是怎么样的 还有开心的脸 大笑的脸
what does an angry face look like, a happy face, laughing.
诸如这些都非常重要
All stuff like that is really important and..
我也喜欢多练习这些
I like to do practice a lot of those.
你大部分时间是快速写生
Do you do mostly quicker life drawings
比如说速写还是更长时间的写生?
like quick sketch or longer?
是 我喜欢速写
Yeah,I like to do quick.
不过如果是我非常喜欢的东西
And then, if it’s something I just really like,
比如非常酷的外套或其他的东西
like a really cool-looking outfit or something,
我会花更多的时间去画
I’ll spend more time on it
但是我觉得姿态速写是非常有帮助的
but really quick gesture drawings I think help a lot.

Yeah.
最好的绘画练习 就是画满那本素描本
Best drawing exercise, just filling up that sketchbook,
就是观察 然后再观察
just observe, just, again, that observation
放松地画 快速地画
and just drawing loosely and just quickly.
我会做一个练习
I do a thing where it’s,
我把它叫做凭感觉盲描
like I call it blind feeling sketching,
就是我
where I’m just… I’m not
我画画时甚至不看自己的画纸
even looking at my paper when I’m drawing.
我只是看着那个人 然后凭自己感觉去画
I’m just drawing looking at the person and drawing from feeling
看看我能画出什么
and seeing what result that I get from that,
这是非常有帮助的练习
and that’s a really helpful exercise.
画一个作品要花多长时间?
How long do each one of those run? So,
每一个作品 你大概需要
each one of those, you got to almost, like,
在十秒内有大致印象
capture them within about… less than about 10 seconds.
你只有十秒
You got about 10 seconds
不要让你的铅笔离开纸 就不停的画
not picking up your pencil from your paper and just move around,
然后你可以看看你画的这些好笑的错误
and then you can look and see what sort of happy mistakes you’ve made.
然后你接着继续画?
Do you then continue the drawing…?
对 接着画
Then you continue.
然后你看看这个作品 很好
Then you start looking at the artwork. Nice.
很酷
Okay, cool.
你让学生做的最好的绘画练习是什么?
What’s the best drawing exercise that you make your students do?
动作素描
Gesture drawing.
就是不管画什么 比如画头
Yeah, it’s draw from, you know, draw whatever, draw a head.
画这个杯子
Draw this cup.
杯子的动作?
Gesture of a cup?
对 不是真的说是一个动作
Yes, it’s not necessarily gesture as in the act,
不是一个人在做动作
you know, of someone doing a gesture, but
而是你怎么用图诠释这个东西
just in how you illustrate.
放松的 自由的 一眼就能明白
Loose, free, without a whole lot of thought.
你是说 捕捉那个念头
You’re saying like capture the idea.
比如 当你说动作
Like when you say gesture,
你指的是捕捉你画的物品的感觉?
you mean capture the idea of the thing your drawing?
对 完全正确
Yes.Absolutely, yeah.
杯子也许没有流动
The cup might not have, like flow. Yeah,
它没有任何动作
it doesn’t have any movement.
但是它的感觉
But the idea…
你可以通过你的线条
You can take an inanimate object
把无生命的东西变得生动
and make it animated based on your line.
我试着让他们明白这个感觉
That’s kind of what I’m trying to show them to get them…
因为越是掌握这个技能
because the more that you learn that,
他们就能画好大部分东西
then they’ll be able to pick up most things,
即使画的不完美或是
even if it’s not”perfect” or the lines aren’t, you know,
线条不完全像解剖线那样精确
in a precise kind of way in terms of, like, anatomy and
而是形成你自己的东西
form what have you.
动作能在某种程度上弥补不足
Your gesture kind of helps to cloak it tosome degree.
如果你学会了这个就能画的更好
As you learn that stuff, then you get better.
我现在有个学生
Because I have a student right now that,
他好像天生就会这种动态捕捉
he kind of naturally does the gesture thing.
他并不是精确的作画 但是
He doesn’t draw correctly yet but
他对动作的把握可以让他很容易就到达一个高度
his gesture just makes it easier for him to get there.
如果你懂的话
If that makes sense.
它对所有的事物都通用
It unifies the whole thing.
这是一致的
It unifies it.
这对于一些设计来说也是通用的吧?
It unifies some kind of design right?

Right.

cool.
最好的绘画练习是在生活中画画
Best drawing exercise is drawn from life.
如果你看到那边有棵树 我知道
If you see a tree out there…I know, right?
当然
Of course.
如果你看到一棵树
If you see a tree,
试着复制出它在立体空间中显示的样子
try to replicate that tree on how it looks in space
因为它就是在立体空间里
because it is in space,
我们要用二维的绘画方法捕捉三维的东西
and we’re trying to capture a three-dimensional kind of thing with a 2D skill.
最好提升技巧的绘画练习
Best drawing exercises to improve the skills,
就是从生活中作画
has to be drawing from life and then drawing
然后跟随你所学专业中 理念一致的老师
from an artist that has the same interpretation of whatever subject you’re studying.
接着 你开始自己的练习
And then after that, you practice your own, you know.
这个有点像 在源头上你们有一样的观念
So it’s kind of like going to the source, going to an interpretation,
但你形成了自己独特的见解
and then you making your own interpretation.
什么是最好的绘画练习?
What’s the best drawing exercise?
最好的绘画练习
Best drawing exercise.
对于制图来说
Well, for draftsmanship it’s just
就是你可以直接用线条画出来
drawing straight lines and just so you can do that.
但是 我最喜欢的一个方法是来自
But then, my favorite one is
台湾艺术家 Krenz Cushart
one from the Taiwanese artist, Krenz Cushart, where you
你拿一个立方体 然后用手旋转它
take just a cube and then you rotate it around freehand,
没有任何的标尺或是参考物或其他别的东西
no rulers or guidelines or anything.
你就把它旋转360度
You rotate it around in 360 degrees.
接着 你画俯视图
And then, you can do the same thing
重复同样的过程
by just lifting up the camera and angling it down,
再画仰视图
and then bringing the camera below and tiltingit up.
然后做同样的练习
And then, the next thing is just take that same exercise
不过这时 开始画基于此上的物体
but now, draw stuff over it.
你可以只用一个盒子
So you could just use a box but then,
然后画基于盒子之上的汽车
just draw a car over that box.
这样不停旋转它 练习不同角度作画
Just keep rotating it and practicing it inall different angles.
很好
Nice.
用来帮助学生们提高绘画技巧的
Best drawing exercises that,
最好的绘画练习是什么?
you know, to help students improve their drawing skills.
好吧
All right.
也许这个不是你想要找的答案
So,this might not be the answer you’re looking for here,
但我认为最好的绘画练习
but the best drawing exercises for
就是每天在你的画板上不停练习画圆
you are those repeated exercises where on your pad you do circles all day.
你画一些直线然后试着在这些线条后画画
You do straight lines and you try to draw right back over the straight line.
从细到粗地画这些线条
You make the line go from thin to thick.
从S曲线到C曲线
You go from S-curves to C-curves and
然后再从细到粗 从淡到浓的练习画这些线条
you go from thin to thick on those, light to dark on those
这可以锻炼我们的熟练度
because that’s our dexterity.
你想象一位音乐家
If you think about, like, a musician.
一位可以弹奏任何乐器 谱出任何乐曲的优秀音乐家
Really good quality musicians can play an instrument, make it sound like anything.
你的铅笔就像这个乐器
Your pencil is like that same instrument,
若你想用笔画出任何东西
and if you can make that pencil look like anything,
你的手腕就要像音乐家的一样专业
you have that same professionalism that those musicians have in your wrist now.
事实上这比知道
And that’s actually more important
怎么画出完美的胳膊或大腿 更为重要
than knowing how to draw the arm or the leg perfectly.
画画由这些线条组成
It’s getting those lines in there because,
但到最后 解剖线已经完全不重要了
at the end of the day, the anatomy doesn’t matter.
画作中显示出的你个人特质
It’s your personality that shows through and
和你作品中想表达的东西 才是你自己
how you speak through your art is you.
而从你的工具中流露的语言
And that language comes through in your tools.
就有点像是你作为艺术家的自己的方言
That’s sort of your dialect as an artist.
学会这点能让你在其它方面走的更远
Learn that stuff and it’ll get you a lot further with the other things
因为熟练还可以让你的圆画的更好 直线画的更好
because that dexterity is also how you make the circles better, the straight lines better,
比例更好 以及其他的都更好
measure better, and everything else.
所以 你对那些人
So, what would you say to the people that say that,
他们的风格甚至本性很粗心的人会说些什么?
like, sloppiness is part of their style and it’s them?
我会说 他们很单纯
I’d say that they’re naive, right now,
而在他们认真开始作画前
and that they need to learn a little bit more
需要再多学一些东西
before they actually answer that questionthat way.
因为一旦他们明白自己在做什么 就不能再粗心了
Because once they understand what they’re doing, it’s not called sloppy anymore.
而要自控
It’s called control.
你认为提高你技巧的最好的绘画练习是什么?
What exercises do you think are the best in developing your skill?
我觉得我最好的一个方法就是写生
I think one of the best ones that I got was life drawings. So,
当你写生的时候
when you’re doing life drawings, like,
你觉得有没有什么特殊的事物是
is there anything specific that you feel like
人们在写生时应该练习的?
people should practice while they’re drawing from life?
结构 比如怎么画一个人物
Structure, like, how to build a figure,
把人物二维化的方法
to make the figure look like two-dimensional.
有时候 人们不知道
Sometimes, people don’t know
可以用立方体去创造 去构建一个人物
that they can use solids to create…to build a figure.
比如我画一个变形金刚时
Like drawing Transformers for me is, like,
我很自然就用了很多的立方体 很多的
natural because I use a lot cubes, a lot of… Yeah,
对 就是方块
it is blocks.
很多方块 这非常有帮助
A lot blocks, so, it’s really helpful. So,
就好像是变形金刚到人类的变形过程
it’s really like to transition from Transformers to a human figure.
提高你绘画技巧最好的练习是什么?
Best drawing exercise to improve your drawingskills.
动作素描!
Gesture drawing!
动作素描
Gesture drawing.
对 动作素描
Gesture drawing, yes.
这应该是最好的方法
It’s like the best thing ever.
我经常在动作素描时紧张流汗
I’m always, like, sweating when I do gesture,
因为就只有30秒时间
just there’s like 30-seconds,
我很不喜欢这个 因为除非你非常有才气
I hate’em because you can’t really get a good drawing
否则你就画不好这幅画
unless you’re absolutely brilliant at it.
但是这个练习对大脑是很好的锻炼
But it’s such a good workout for the brain,
就像是艺术的肌肉一样
like the muscle of art.
所以 你基本上是在30秒内就画完还是?
so you do mostly 30-second ones or do you do…?
不 不是 开始时可以是30秒 1分钟 3 5 15分钟
No no. It starts with 30 [second], 1 [minute], 3, 5, 15.
你在动作素描时会用什么特殊的工具或者?
Do you use any specific materials for your gesture drawings or whatever…?
任何可以用的
Whatever is available.
我会更换的 如果我太习惯于
I try to switch’em up sometimes if I’m too…
比如说太习惯于用铅笔了
like, if I’m too used to let’s say, pencil,
我就会换用水彩
I’ll just grab my watercolors.
我会想 “好了 我现在要做什么?”
I’ll be like,”Okay, what do I now?
或者“我要怎么让这个完成?”
Like,“how do I make it happen?”
这个过程很快 不会有太多思考
So,it’s very quick to, like,
因为你没有时间
not overthink because you don’t have time.
这对释放你的思想超级有帮助
It’s super, super helpful to free your mind.
提高你绘画技巧的最好的练习是什么?
Best drawing exercise or exercises to improveyour drawing skills.
我觉得 画透视图是人们应该经常做的练习
I mean, perspective is something that peopleshould hit constantly.
就是画盒子
Just drawing boxes, right?
你能画好空间中的一个盒子吗?
Can you just draw boxes in space well?
很显然你要理解透视的原则:一点 两点 三点
You know, obviously, understanding the rulesof perspective: one-point, two-point, three-points,
视觉椎体 所有的都包括在里面
the cone of vision, all that stuff shouldbe there.
但是不用任何参照物
But being able to also move freely with it through quick,
就能够自由快速地
you know, free-hand drawing without having any construction
徒手就把盒子画出来
but just turning the box in space,
是非常重要的能力
really quite important.
我们画的任何东西都由平面组成
Anything that we draw has planal forms,
前面 上面 侧面
front planes, top planes, side planes.
而盒子是你需要学会应用在任何画作中的
And the box is that structure that you need to be able to then apply that to
观察物或是设计当中的构造物
any sort of observation drawing or design work that you want, want to go for.
很惊奇的是 很多老师都说到了
That’s amazing how many instructors say thatas the…
盒子
The box.
这个真的是最重要的东西
It truly is the most important thing.

Yeah.
有哪些可以提升你绘画技巧的绘画练习?
What are some good exercises that, you know,to improve your drawing skill?
从生活中绘画
You know, drawing from life
是每个人都推荐的重要方法
is obviously a big one that you’re gonna hear everywhere.
对于我来说 我觉得练习是很重要的
To me, I think it’s lots about the exercise.
如果你得到了很好的建议再加上良好的练习 这会有帮助
You know, if you’re getting good information and doing good exercises,that helps
但我认为 明白你在做什么和为什么要做 非常重要
but I think being aware of what you’re doing and why is a big one.
我认为大多数人
I think a lot of people,
他们有素描本 他们也上写生课
they have a sketchbook and they do life drawing classes.
你要认真想一想
You really gotta be thinking
你在做什么 为什么要做
about what you’re doing and why you’re doing it,
以及你是不是在提高
and are you improving at it.
如果你在训练跑步
You know, if you’re training to be a runner,
你想成为优秀的跑者
you gotta, you know, you gotta be a specific runner,
就不能只慢跑
You can’t just jog.
如果你想跑马拉松
If you wan na do a marathon,
就有跑马拉松该做的练习
there’s types of training to do marathons.
还有短跑做的练习
There’s types of training to do sprints and,
这样你的跑步成绩才会越来越好
you know, your sprint times or whatever should be getting better.
如果你发现自己原地踏步
If you’re finding yourself spinning your tires,
我觉得你就需要往后退一步
I think you just need to step back, and
看看你真的想学的是什么?
what is it you’re actually trying to learn?
比起画画 你真的想要提高的技能是什么?
What skillset are you actually trying to work on instead of just drawing?
能明白吗?
Does that make sense?
是的 我想这取决于你想做什么
Yeah. So I guess it depends on what you’re tryingto do.
要有明确的目标 并且每隔几个月就评估一下这个目标
Well,have a specific goal and every couple of months evaluate that goal.
比如 你是不是在画结构上有提高?
You know, are you getting better at structure?
你在画比例上有没有提高?
Are you getting better at proportion?
你在画约束边上有没有提高?
Are you getting better at lost edges?
无论你在做什么
Whatever it is you’re working on,
你是不是真的提高了
are you actually getting better at it and
在一段时间内只专注几样事
focus on a few things at a time,
你的绘画练习也应该集中于某些领域
and let that guide your drawing practice instead of
而不是练习绘画的所有方面
just the overall practice of drawing.
我每天都写生
I do gesture drawing every day.
你是画活物还是?
You do it from life or…?
我对着照片
I do it from photos. Well,
是每天吗?
I mean, yeah, every day.
是的
Right.
你不可能每天都雇模特
You can’t hire a model every day.
确切地说 我可以做的是
Exactly,but what I can,
我意思是 生活在洛杉矶的一个好处是
I mean, the good thing about living in LA is they have, like,
这个城市每天都有无数的可以画下来的事
tons of life drawing events in Los Angeles
我想在其他大城市也是一样的
and I’m assuming in the other big cities as well.
在洛杉矶 每周都一定有
There’s definitely at least one thing going
至少一件你可以写生的事情
on every week in LA where you can do life drawing.
我认为最好的绘画练习之一就是
I think that one of the best drawing exercises
画你想象中的方块或是盒子
is drawing cubes and boxes out of your imagination
不要用透视线
in space without perspective lines,
因为这会让你去修正它们
because it forces you to correct them and
强迫你去想怎么画对 “好吧 这个有点过了
it forces you to kind of fix right away,”Okay, that’sa little bit off.
让我修正一下这个角度 还有那个角度”
Let me fix that angle there, let me fix that angle there. ”
我觉得一旦你可以
I think once you’re able to see a box in space correctly
不靠辅助线或是消点 正确的画出盒子
without having to rely on guides and vanishing points,
你的世界就对任何你想画的东西开放了
it just opens up your world to whatever it is you wanna draw.
这很有趣
That’s funny.
我在学一门基础课还有直觉透视课程
I’m doing a basic course and I have intuitive perspective lesson,
我正看你的素描
and I was thinking about your sketches
再打个招呼
Say it again.
好吧 你好
All right. Hello!
你认为最好的绘画练习是什么?
What do you think are the best drawing exercises?
缩略图
Thumbnails. Like,
就是 每天都画素描
sketching everyday man.
比如
Like…
快速素描
Like quick sketches.
要快速 对 快速写生
Quick ones. Yeah, the quick ones.
因为有时候你需要花更多精力去画小的东西
Because sometimes you get more life into it, like the small ones.
你把它扫描后再放大
And then you just go scan it and blow it up.
大部分时候你是根据参考物画还是经常根据想象画?
Did you do mostly from reference or did you do a lot of imagination?
经常是想象
A lot of my imagination.
漫画是梦幻的
Comics is fantasy.
它不是现实生活
It’s not real life. So,
所以 你可以想象出
you can come up
一些非真实的东西但是仍然看上去很酷
with stuff that is not real but still look cool.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah,
我想画再生侠 就像这样
I wanna use the ink on Spawn, was all this.
都由我决定 哦 天
All me. Oh, man.
这太酷了 等等
That’s cool. Wait,
这是原创的 对吗?
this in an original, right?
是的 对
It is. Yeah.
提高你技巧最好的绘画练习
Best drawing exercise for improving your skill.
现在这个时代 尤其重要的一点是
Especially now, this day and age,
我认为孩子们要学会用铅笔在纸上画画
I think kids need to be able to draw pencil to paper
这是最首要的
first and foremost.
而我知道很多小朋友 他们先学了数码画画
And I know a lot of kids, they learn digitalfirst.
用手画画是 更加生动和自然的
There’s something lively and more naturalabout drawing with your hands.
在你应用所有数码技巧之前
It’s always important to learn how to
先学会怎么样用合适的铅笔和纸张画画
draw properly pencil and paper before you can apply
是很重要的
all those digital tricks to it afterwards.
因为你无法把纸上画的东西擦掉
It’s like you can’t undo a piece of paper. Yeah.
实际上 就是超前了一步
Going a step further, actually.
我在和Peter Han交谈
I was just talking up here to Peter Han,
他说到 逼着他的学生
and he was talking about forcing his students
只能用铅笔画这样他们就不能擦掉了
to always be drawing with pen so they can’t evenundo… Yeah,
对 这很聪明
and that’s smart.
使用圆珠笔 比如比克笔
Use a ballpoint rolling pen like a Bic.
它有压力敏感性
It has a pressure sensitivity.
对 还有无数的
Yeah,there’s tons of…
当你们上网时 可以看到非常多伟大的数码画的艺术家
there’s really great artists digitally like when you look at them online.
你浏览他们的作品时 会想“这个太棒了”
And as you go through their stuff, they’reall,”This stuff is amazing.”
然后 你意识到他们没有一幅铅笔画
And then, you realize they don’t have one drawing of pencil to paper
然后 你就会想
you go like,
他们是害怕了或是怕这种不能撤销的形式
it’s either they’re scared or they’re scared of that permanent situation.
数码画画很安全
Digital is safe
因为你总是可以撤销然后修正
because you can always go back and correct something… So,
所以 如果有人想成为数码画家
even if somebody wants to be a digital artist,
你还是建议他们做传统练习
you recommend they do traditional
因为这可以帮助他们更快提高
because it’ll help them in improve faster.
除了更快提高
It’ll help them improve faster and
徒手还可以画出更自然的线条和流动感
also give them a natural curve and natural flow to actually drawing with your hand
因为你的胳膊就是运动的
because your arms,like, flow and stuff.
而手势更加有流畅感
The gestures are even more fluid and stuff,
你知道和数码不一样的
you know kind of thing versus digital where
你就像是这样
you’re just like… So,
我一定会这么建议而且我认为结果一定是好的
I definitely recommend it and I thinkit’ll work good.
我让我女儿这样做
I have my daughter do it.
她练习传统画画
She draws traditional and then
之后她可以学习数码画画
she’ll do stuff digitally too afterwards
但是我还是先要确保她会传统的画画
but I make sure she draws traditionally.
她最首要的就是学会怎么传统的画画
She knows how to draw traditionally firstand foremost. Hey,
嘿 朋友们
guys.
在评论里谈谈
In the comments,
你们想要尝试哪种练习
let me know which of these exercises you’re gonna try out
或者你们还有什么其他更好的练习建议?
or do you have suggestions for other good exercises?
留下你们的意见吧
Leave a comment.
彼此帮助对方
Help each other out.
记住 这是系列里4个视频中的第3个
And remember, this is video three out of four.
接下来我还将带来一个提问专家的视频
I’ve got one more asking pros video comingsoon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

画家们建议的提高绘画技巧的练习

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

果子

审核员

审核员1024

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUv0Zv0T8o

相关推荐