未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

“相信你自己” - 激励视频| 鼓舞人心的视频| 永恒探....

'BELIEVE IN YOURSELF' - Motivational video | Inspirational video | Women | Eternal Explorer

事实上 女孩会被当做是一个累赘
It’s a matter of fact that a girl child is seen as a liability.
没有人会庆祝一个女孩的诞生
Your birth as a girl child is not celebrated.
对一个家庭来说 即使这不是一种悲剧 也注定是场打击
If it’s not a tragedy to a family, it’s definitely a setback.
也许唯一的期待就是
Probably the only expectation is that
你长大会成为一个年轻漂亮的女人
you grow up to be a presentable young woman who
可以找到一个相当好的伴侣
can get a decent spouse.
当你以这种心态生活的时候
So when you start from a point like that
你感觉很难为你的自信 人格 行为 引以为豪
it’s very hard to find pride in your own self-confidence, in your own being and in your own actions.
因此 必须改变那种心态
That mentality has to change.
特蕾莎修女曾跟我讲述到:“我们收留过四个男孩 他们也都被领养了
As mother Teresa once told me, “We had only four boys and all had been adopted.
现在这些都是女孩”
These are only the girls.”
她为她们感到开心 并表示这些孩子是幸运的 因为她们不会在垃圾箱里结束她们的人生
She smiled about it, she said these are the lucky ones, they didn’t end up in dustbins,
她们拥有未来
they ended up with a future.
我很幸运降生在这个家里 可以无忧无虑的成长
I have been blessed to be born in a family who raised me just as a human being.
他们不会区别对待男孩和女孩
They didn’t differentiate between a girl and a boy.
我们家有四个女孩没有男孩
We were four girls and no boys.
爸爸违抗他祖父的意愿
My father defied his own grandfather,
几乎要到断绝关系的地步
almost to the point of disinheritance,
因为他决定让我们四个都接受教育
because he decided to educate all four of us.
供我们到城里最好的学校读书
He sent us to one of the best schools in the city.
感谢我的父亲
Thank you to my father
因为他没有折断我的翅膀
for not clipping my wings,
并且让我飞翔
for letting me fly.
其实 你比别人想象中的要更优秀
You are a lot more than people think you are.
你想要证明那点 你想要找到自我
And you want to prove that and you want to find yourself.
而对于女人来说 接受自己远比他人认可更重要
It’s a lot more important for women to accept themselves as opposed to others accepting them.
他人对你的看法总在改变 他们的观点也一直变化
Others’ opinion of you will always shift, their perspectives keep changing.
所以作为女人 我们不必期望得到我们应得之物
So as women, we don’t have to hope that we get our due.
我们需要做的是 奋起并努力靠我们自己得到它
We need to get up and get it ourselves.
我确信很多人都告诉过你们
I am sure all of you have been told
你们不具备天赋 你们没有那么优秀
that you don’t have what it takes, and that you may not be good enough,
并且孤立无援
and you don’t have enough people supporting you.
但深入内心 你才会明白自己到底想要做什么
When deep down, it’s all you wanna do.
想要有所建树
You wanna be a part of something great.
还是想要创造非凡
You wanna make something great.
如果我在做某件事或我应该做这件事 那肯定是因为我热爱它
If I am doing something, I should do itbecause I love it.
并且相信可以做到
And I believe I can do it.
最重要的是
The most important thing
要相信自己
is to always trust in myself.
我经历过前所未有的失败
I had failed on an epic scale.
一段异常短暂的婚姻
An exceptionally short-lived marriage had imploded.
没有工作
And I was jobless,
还是单身母亲
a lone parent,
在摩登的英国穷到无家可归
and as poor as it is possible to be in modern Britain without being homeless.
不过 我却自由了
I was set free,
因为我意识到自己内心最大的恐惧是什么
because my greatest fear had been realized,
并且清楚的感知到自己还活着
and I was still alive,
我拥有一个我爱的女儿
and I still had a daughter whom I adored,
一台老打字机
and I had an old typewriter
和一个伟大的想法
and a big idea.
生活的低谷 成为我重建生活坚实的基础
And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
而怀揣梦想的绝美之处在于
The most beautiful thing about having dreams
你可以掌控自己的梦想
is that it’s in your hands how big your dreams become.
没有人有权告诉你 你的梦想微不足道
No one can tell you that your dream is too small
或者你的梦想无法实现
or your dream cannot come true,
或是你不配拥有梦想 因为你的性别
or your dream cannot be allowed. Because you are a girl. Because you are a boy.
你的外貌 或你的出身
Because you look a certain way or because you come from a certain place.
朋友!不要害怕心怀梦想
Don’t be afraid to dream, guys.
因为终有一天他们会实现
Because they do come true.
它们真的会照进现实
They really do.
如今是和平年代 女性将会崛起
Age of the Aquarius is when women will rise.
我们会开始逐渐意识到女性的优势
It’s the time when we’ll come to the awareness of the female strength.
自然法则这么告诉你是有原因的
There is a reason why the law of nature says to you.
当你怀孕时
When you become pregnant,
你不会知道
you will not know,
也不应该知道 怀的是男孩还是女孩
you shouldn’t, if it’s a girl or a boy.
我们打掉女孩的时候 其实正在导致一种失衡
When we kill the nurturer, we create an imbalance.
这种失衡造成我们几代人都为之后悔
An imbalance that we will be so sorry in generations to have done.
因为生命将不再以我们所看到的方式存在
Because life will stop to exist the way we see it.
世界将会发生改变
The world will change on its own.
你可以改变一个人的命运
You change one life.
可以改变一个想法
You change one thought.
你可以告诉一位父亲:今天 你是一个幸福的人
You tell one father: today, truly you are a blessed man,
不仅因为你拥有一个女儿
because not only do you have, a girl!
而是在于你拥有的是宇宙之源
You have the womb of the universe,
她将会孕育新的生命
she will then nurture life beyond.
【音乐】
[Music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

女性要相信自己,勇敢面对困难与挫折,维护自己的权利

听录译者

临安

翻译译者

喋喋

审核员

译学馆审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcVfpWGKIH0

相关推荐