ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

日本人中的高个子 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

日本人中的高个子

Being Tall in Japan

身高多少?
身長何センチあるの?
你有多高啊?
How tall are you?
我在学校就一直被
I’ve been asked this question more than
问这个问题
a hundred times when I was in school.
我有185cm也就是大约6尺1 所以我在日本人里算比较高的
I’m 185cm which is about 6’1, so I’m pretty tall for Japan
实际上 我大约读完小学就不怎么长个了
Actually I grew almost all my height by the time I finished elementary school.
我六年级的时候就有176cm了
I was about 176cm when I was in 6th grade
所以 我也就比我同学高很多很多
so I was much, much taller than my classmates.
我看起来也比我实际年龄大
I always looked older than my age, too.
在毕业典礼上 一位同学的母亲过来和我说
At the graduation ceremony a mother of another student came up to me and said
“我的儿子承蒙您的关照”这类话
「息子がこの度はお世話になりました…」 blah blah blah…
意思就是”谢谢你一直很照顾我儿子”
which means, ‘Thank you for taking care of my son,’
因为她觉得我是个老师
because she thought I was a teacher or something.
我只有12岁好吗!
I was 12 years old!
顺便说下 我现在22岁
By the way I’m 22 now.
一切对我来说都是如此的小
Everything then was too small for me.
我只是看起来格格不入的
I just looked stupid.
教室的桌椅都好像黏在一起
The desks and chairs were stuck together in the classroom,
我都不可以伸展我的腿
and I couldn’t really move my legs.
而且也很难适应
It was very difficult for me to fit in it.
我的膝盖总是磕到桌子
My knees always hit the desk.
这非常非常不舒服 我一点也不开心!
It was very, very uncomfortable and I was not happy at all!
我甚至有属于我自己的桌子
I even had my own desk.
我的桌子是学校里最大的 我也是班级里唯一个有个大桌的
It was the biggest desk in my school and I was the only one in my class who had a
尽管它很小 它就是很小
desk that big… even though it was small. It was kinda small.
会有叫做”席替え”的一天 在那一天我们每个人都要换座位
There is a day called 席替え which means seat change, where everyone changes seats.
别人都只要拿上书包和书换到新位置
Everyone else just took their backpack and book and moved it to a new desk
但我就要带上我的桌子 把它搬到新的位置上
But I had to take my desk with me and move it across the room,
真是气人!
which was annoying!
日本小学生有种叫做双肩背带书包的特殊类型的书包
Also, Japanese elementary school students all have to use a specific type of backpack called ランドセル.
它们很重而且也不灵活
They’re hard and not flexible.
我以前用过
This is what I used.
这种书包也很贵 通常是你的祖父母………
They are kind of expensive, too, so usually your grandparents…
并不是每次…他们会买给你
well not all the time… they buy them for you.
这个书包的高度应该是刚到你的腰 但我比较高
And it was supposed to go down to your waist, but since I was too tall
这个书包高度只到我的背
it just stopped midway down my back.
为了使你更加容易被看见 你还要戴上小黄帽
And you also have to wear a bright yellow hat so you are easier to see.
这是我姐姐的
This is my sister’s.
男孩子的帽子是另一个样子
The hats for boys are a different shape.
别人个子很矮 一看就是小孩子
Everyone else was really tiny and short and they looked like little kids but
但我看起来像是个背着双肩带书包 戴着小黄帽的成人
I looked like an adult with a ランドセル and a yellow hat
所以我看起来很愚蠢滑稽
so I looked really stupid and funny.
我那时候就比现在矮了10cm左右
I was only less than 10cm shorter than I am right now
那就是我小学的模样
so this is what I looked like in elementary school.
即使现在在日本长得高有时候让人很烦恼
Even now being really tall in Japan is sometimes annoying
因为所有东西都如此的小
because everything is so small.
举个例子:厨房柜台
For example: the counters. I cook a lot
我经常做饭但是柜台真的很矮
and the counters are really low
所以 我在厨房里做事情真的好困难的
so it’s hard for me to do anything in the kitchen.
我的背就经常受伤
And it makes my back hurt a lot.
还有就是门廊 门廊很低 我就经常撞到头
The doorways, for example, they’re really low and I hit my head so many times.
我来拯救你!
I’ve come here to save you!
在汽车和火车上 有时候在你旁边的女孩子会把她们的手
And on buses and trains sometimes the girls standing next to me would put their hands
放在领口处挡住胸口
on their shirt and try to hide their chest
因为她们觉得我这么高会看到她们的胸部
because they thought I was taking advatange of being tall to see their chest.
我不是变态好吗!超生气的!
I am not a pervert! I get offended!
火车上会有让你
And on trains they have rings for you to hold called 吊革
保持平衡的扶手吊环的
to keep your balance.
对于许多人来说它是远高于他们头顶的
For most people it’s far above their heads so
他们可以很轻松的握住来保持平衡 但是对我来说它就在我脑袋旁边
they can hold it easily and balance, but for me it’s right next to my head,
大概就在这里
like here.
当我拉着吊环的时候我就要用肌肉来保持平衡
So I have to train my muscle when I’m holding onto it to keep my balance, like
真是太低了
fuck it’s so low.
我不拉吊环的时候 它就会撞到我的头
And when I’m not holding them it just hits me in the head.
在日本的火车上 还有很多类似的担忧
And in Japan there’s a lot of concern about perverts on trains,
有人会试图袭击女孩子 抢夺她们的随身物品
about guys trying to grab girls and things,
所以 像我们这样高度的人不得不很小心得
so us normal Japanese guys have to be really careful
避免在火车上离女孩子太近 这样她们就不会认为我们是变态了
to stay away from girls on trains so they don’t think we’re perverts.
但是有些日本女孩子和我比起来真的是太矮了 她们就到这里吧
But some Japanese girls are really short compared to me, like they came up to here.
她们真的很矮
They’re really short.
当火车里有些拥挤的时候 很难做到不碰到她们
So when the train is busy and crowded it’s very difficult to avoid them and
我这时候就不得不用上肌肉了(用力抓吊环保持平衡)
I have to use all my muscle I’ve got.
还有 上个视频里我讲的那把伞
By the way, this is the umbrella I was talking about in my last video.
它因为大风破掉了
It just broke because of the wind.
虽然它是金属做的
It’s still made of metal, though.
不管怎么样 如果你长得很高 当你考虑来日本的时候 要小心!
Anyway, if you are tall and thinking about coming to Japan, please be careful.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezwox3YfyoU

相关推荐