ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

第一次被催眠的感觉 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

第一次被催眠的感觉

Being Hypnotized For The First Time

M:嗨 大家好 我们马上就要被催眠啦
M: Hi everyone, so we are about to be hypnotized.
A:首先 我们先来揭秘一下催眠
A: Let’s first demystify hypnosis.
这是一个很正常的自然状态
So it’s a normal natural state,
每个人都经常进入催眠的恍惚状态
everybody goes in at hypnotic trance states all the time.
比如你在高速公路上开车
The example would be you drive on a highway,
但错过了出口 因为你走神了
and you miss your exit, cuz your mind is somewhere else.
G:对A:高速公路催眠
G: Yeah.A: Highway hypnosis.
M:我老是这样G:是啊 我记得有的时候你就开到一个地方
M:I have this all the time. G: Yeah,I made a call when you arrived a place.
G:然后突然 我天 我怎么过来的A:对对对
G: Oh my god, how I got here.A: That’s right.
G:堵车是好事啊
G: Those jams are good.
A:作为一个催眠师 你可以让人们做一些
A: You can make people do, as a hypnotist,
他们平常不会做的事
something that they normally wouldn’t do.
但是你不能让他们做他们不想做的事
But you can’t make them do anything that they don’t want to do.
G:这个不错
G: That’s nice to know.
M:是啊 不会超出你的底线
M: Yeah, like it’s within your own boundary.
G:不会捅人一刀
G: Nothing like a stab.
A:没错M:等你醒了你发现我们都死了
A: Yeah.M: You wake up and we’re all dead.
G:除非这是我想做的A:好吧
G: Unless that’s what I wanna do.A: Yeah.
M:这有点可怕 因为我也想做 好吧 格雷先
M: That’s creepy, cuz I’m to do this. OK, Greg do first.
A:好 那么格雷 请先双脚平放在地面
A: All right, so Greg what I’d like you to do is to put your feet flat on the floor,
双手放松 然后后躺在你的椅子上 很好
rest your hands comfortably and lapse back in your chair.Good.
完全放松 非常好 完全放松
Totally relaxing, good job, totally relax,
从头顶到脚趾尖
feeling good from the top of your head
都感觉非常好
right down to the very tips of your toes.
非常好格雷
Good job, Greg.
10分钟后
10 minutes later
A:对 拉起你的手臂
A: That’s right, pulling and tugging,
对 拉起来 拉起来
that’s right, pulling and tugging, pulling and tugging.
对 拉向你的脸
Yeah, tugging towards your face.
当我打响指的时候 所有的氦气球都会不见
And when I snap my fingers, all the helium balloons will be gone,
而你会放松
and you will relax
比刚进入催眠时还要放松两倍
twice as deep into the hypnosis,
并准备好我将会给你的所有暗示
ready for all of the suggestions I’m about to give to you.
现在
Now.
你可以听到他的呼吸方式变了
You can hear his breathing pattern has changed.
现在 这听起来很像轻声的呼噜
And it’s, it almost sounds like a light snore.
这就是我想要的潜意识回应 可以让我知道 好
So that’s the unconscious feedback that I’m looking for to determine, OK.
这是一个很好的催眠对象 我现在进入了他的潜意识领域
So this is a good hypnotic subject I’m getting an unconscious shed.
他在这段时间根本就没动过 是吧
He really hasn’t moved at all give up the session, right.
那么 如果你不相信催眠的存在
So, you know, if you don’t believe that hypnosis exists.
回家 试试这么坐十分钟
Go home, sit like this for 10 minutes,
看看你能不能坚持?
see how long you last, all right?
你要从催眠状态醒来了
You’re gonna waken from the hypnosis,
由于某些原因 你完全忘记了你的名字
for some strange reasons you’ve completely and totally forgot your name.
1 2 3 好了 哥们 睁眼吧
1, 2, 3, right away guy, eyes open.
格雷 睁眼 醒来了
Greg, eyes open, coming back.
A:嗨 感觉怎么样?G:挺好的
A: Hey, how’s it going?G: Good.
A:那你叫什么名字?
A: And what was your name?
G:嗯……嗯……
G: Um…um…
A:睡吧 别想那些了 睡深些 放松点
A: Sleep now, forget about that, going deeper and feeling better.
睡得越深 你会觉得越好 越舒服 放松 格雷 很好
the deeper you go, the better you feel, coming comfortable, relax, Greg, good.
M:我天A:所以现在他是有意识的
M: Oh really.A: So now he is realizing,
让自己完全放松 格雷
just allow yourself to relax completely, Greg.
A:睁眼 睁开眼睛 格雷 嗨 看着我
A: Open your eyes, open your eyes, Greg, hey, look at me…
G:我的天A:看着我 看着我
G: Oh my god, yeah.A:look at me,look at me.
A:米奇 你看格雷现在眼中有泪水
A: Mitch, you notice that Greg’s got lacrimation of the eyes,
A:他流眼泪是因为神奇的散瞳现象 瞳孔扩大了M:对对对
A: His eyes started to tear because of amazing dilation, open a piece of dilation.M: Yeah.
G:沃艹
G: What the F.
A:现在非常好 告诉我们你现在正在想象什么
A: That good moment, tell us about what you’re imagining in your mind’s eye now.
G:一只鲸鱼正在望着一片冰原
G: Whale watching in Iceland.
A:注意一下 你听他的声音
A: So notice, when you’re listening to his voice,
听起来给人感觉很慢很懒散 对吧?
he sounds slow and sluggish to you, right?
G:有一只座头鲸 它正在呼吸
G: There’s a humpback whale and it’s breathing,
然后 有很多座头鲸
and there’s so many of them,
看起来好壮观好棒
and it’s like overwhelming and awesome.
催眠结束
Existing hypnosis
A:我们现在觉得精神焕发并且感觉非常好
A: we’re freshed and feeling good in every single way.
A:非常放松 是吧?G:是啊
A: Pretty relaxed, isn’t?G: Yeah.
G:我知道 我很好
G: No, I know, I’m good.
M:你觉得怎么样 感觉不错是吧?
M: How do you do? Feel good, do you?
G:是啊 我觉得挺好的A:那就好 很好
G: Yeah, I got to feel good.A: Good, excellent.
G:我本来没以为我会有现在这种感觉 我觉得
G: I didn’t think I feel like just right now, actually I was like.
我没意识到 我感觉像是休息了一下
I didn’t realize that, I thought that was a coming up for like a break.
我以为我会觉得 就是
So I thought that I was gonna feel like when I came out
那会我忘了我名字的时候 我觉得有点……
and I was doing forgetting my name thing which I so far come the time
G:但现在 我觉得 现在挺好的M:你回来了
G: But now, I’m kind of like, now I’m good.M: You’re back.
M:好 轮到我了
M: OK, so is my turn.
A:我们要先简单的做一下酒驾测试M:好吧
A: So we’re gonna do some sobriety tests really quickly.M: OK.
M:STUVWXYZA:很好
M: STUVWXYZ…A: Perfect.
M:好吧 很正常对吧 我做的A:对 特别正常
M: OK, that’s pretty reasonable, right? I gonna have a…A: Yeah, pretty reasonable.
A:好 完美M:好
A: OK, perfect.M: OK.
A:你睡得越深 感觉越好
A: The deeper you go, the better you feel.
8分钟后
8 minutes later
A:格雷 米奇是个很好的催眠对象G:嗯 是吧
A: So Greg, Mitch is a great hypnotic subject.G: OK,I guess.
A:是啊 其实你们俩都很合适 真有意思
A: Yeah, you both are, actually it’s very interesting.
A:他现在身体特别放松
A: Physiologically, he is relaxed right now.
所以你就可以知道他是一个特别好的催眠对象
So you know that he is a really great hypnotic subject.
你生命中最开心的时光 回忆一下 进入其中
Happy time in your life, remember that time now, and just step into your body.
现在 你看到了什么?
So what are you seeing in your mind’s eye now?
M:我和我的狗在一起A:是吗?
M: I’m with my dog,A: Yes?
M:是我们第一次得到她的时候 她到处跑 还舔我的脸
M: When we first got her, and she’s running around and licking my face.
A:好 很好 没有声音 一个有表情的面具
A: Good, excellent, so you got muted for voice, you got a mask like facial expression.
当我打响指的时候
It’s when I snap my fingers,
你会觉得
you’re going to in your mind’s eye,
你喝了七杯酒 现在
experience 7 drinks, now.
很好 睁开眼睛吧 米奇
Good and you can open your eyes there, Mitch.
M:MNOPQRSTUVWXYZA:快点
M: MNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.A: Faster.
A:很好
A: Good job.
A:好 下一个
A: Yeah, next one.
很好 很好
OK, good job.
催眠结束
Existing hypnosis
A:你觉得非常好 身体的每一个部分都很精神很好 非常好
A: You get every single way, learn to refresh and feeling good in every single way. Good job.
M:我觉得 好像刚刚经历了一个特别集中的休息 休息的特别好
M: I feel, I feel like I just behind an intensive recession, like I’m done.
M:我觉得我可以现在睡一小觉 我特别放松
M: I feel like I could go for a nap now like a super relaxed…
A:特别好M:奇怪 感觉好奇妙
A: Excellent.M: Weird, like a bit out of it.
G:谢谢你!所以 很明显催眠是有效的
G: Thank you! So clearly that worked.
各位可以看我们ASAP SCIENCE的视频来了解背后的原因
You can watch our ASAP SCIENCE video about why,
我现在特别信催眠而且很激动
because I am a complete believer and emotive right now.
A:Entrancingentertainment.com是我的网站
A: Entrancingentertainment.com is my website,
你们也可以在谷歌上搜我 催眠师Asad Mecci
you can also google me Asad Mecci, hypnotist.
我会出现在下面的条目里
I’ll pop up a box of go for sure.
M:我们也会放上所有的内容G:对 所有的信息
M: I’m all to put everything.G: Yeah, put all the information, yeah.
A:谢谢二位 谢谢你们邀请我G:非常谢谢你
A: Thanks guys, thanks for having me, really appreciate it.G: Thank you so much.
A:非常感谢你们邀请我 谢谢
A: Thank you so much for having me guys, really appreciate it.
M:好啦 下次见~
M: All right, we’ll see you soon.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

来看看格雷和米奇在催眠师Asad Mecci的引导下有哪些奇妙的催眠经历吧

听录译者

生活的阙

翻译译者

yu

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtElP2x5hCM

相关推荐