ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活前传 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活前传

Before Life Where I'm From

大家好 我是Greg
Hey guys. Greg here.
如你所见 在我身后
As you… can see behind me,
是我正在编辑的一个视频
I am editing an video,
这个视频是你们等下要看到的
and the video is the video you’re going to see.
但我想说的是
But, what I want to say was that
这个视频太大了 千言万语尽在其中
I rolled up this huge document like tons and tons of words in it.
我甚至还删减了一些
Come like, I get stripped kind of.
呃 说了这么多 其实就是我有很多想法想要分享给你们
Ugh…it has a lot ideas of my mind and I wanna to share them with you.
呃 我知道这些将会是一个视频 但结果是 这个视频里的信息太大了
Uhh…I know it’s going to be a video, but then it turns out to be a lot of words
现在大约
and now it’s about

umm…
至少有三个视频 并且我还计划在这个系列中 另外加入三到四个视频
3 videos at least and I have planned another 3 or 4 more in a series.
这个系列视频就像是那种幕后揭秘
It’s just kind of taking you behind the scenes and telling you about
为了告诉大家在YouTube上制作视频是什么样的
what it’s like producing videos on YouTube.
嗯…
Umm…
是的
Yeah.
所以
So,
接下来尽管会有很多细节
what happened though was that I have a lot of details
但我想确保它们的准确性
I wanna make sure I got them right and then
大家应该知道……那会花很长时间
I thought you know what… it’s gonna take a lot of time
像这样对着镜头说话
to talk to the camera like this,
因为当你正在编辑视频的时候…额…
because when you’re editing…uhh…
你需要用你的脸部表情
have to edit it with the face, in your expressions
并且试图去记住一些事
and try to remember things.
这有很多 尤其当你有
It’s a lot, especially when you have
45分钟时长的视频时 这相当于我做的3个视频的长度
like 45 minutes of content which is what I have so far for 3 videos
所以 我认为 嗯…
So, I thought, hum…
如果只是先录音就会很简单
It’s going to be easier to record this
没有视频 只有音频
audio only first, no visuals, just audio
然后剪辑好 最后再上传
and then edit it, and then put it out there.
所以我就是那样做的 这样编辑起来挺方便
So I did that, and the editing was fine,
但是实际情况是 一旦你这样分别编辑音频和视频时
but…what happened was that once you have it
就很容易出现有声音没图像这样的问题
and you have the audio then there’s no visuals that kind of bugs .
所以我就开始在视频里添字幕
So I started to put text on there
放图片
and put in images and
结果到头来花费的时间 和我直接自拍视频所用的时间差不多
we are not so… end up taking probably just about as much time as what I would have had just to record myself.
但不管怎样 它是…
But anyways, it’s a…
废话少说 看下去吧
yeah, watch.
嗨 大家好 我是格雷格
Hey guys, Greg here.
话题:我在YouTube上迄今为止的经历
Topic: My Experience with YouTube so far
如我一开始所言
I said from the get go
LWI F X频道里包含了很多东西
that this X channel is for lots of things.
以前我用它来拓展”爱子的生活”频道
While I’ve previously used it to expand on the content from the Life Where I’m From channel,
今天我将做一次更深入的尝试
today, I’m going to use it to go inwards
带你走进幕后
and take you behind the scenes.
我想告诉大家的就是我做LWIF这个频道的初衷 以及制作的过程
I want to talk about the why and how it was made.
这样一来 这个系列视频可能会对那些正在创作视频的人
As such, this will probably be much more interesting
和正准备去创作视频的人 有很大的吸引力
to those that create, or want to create videos themselves.
如果你只是想了解日本的风土人情
If you’re simply interested in Japan,
那这个视频可能不合你胃口
this video may not be your cup of tea.
渐入佳境
Onwards and upwards.
我最经常被问到的一个问题是
One of the most frequent questions I get asked is
“我要扮演一个什么样的角色?”
“What do I do?”
有时候我真的不知道
Sometimes I don’t really know.
我是一名传播者吗?
Am I a communicator?
还是教育家?
Educator?
是研究员?
Investigator?
商人?
Business guy?
录影师?
Video guy?
自由撰稿人?
Freelancer?
企业家?
Entrepreneur?
还是把上述的都加起来?
All those things?
我只知道我喜欢创造东西
What I do know, is that I like creating things.
当我还是个孩子 我总是梦想成为一个发明家
Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to be an inventor.
我喜欢解决问题 那意味着你要去理解问题
I like to solve problems, which means trying to understand them.
我是油管主播 还是视频博主?
Am I a YouTuber, a Vlogger?
顺便 我现在知道该如何正确的说vlogger了
Which by the way, I now know how to say properly.
即使我已经听说过vlog这个单词许多次
Even though I’ve heard the word a hundred times,
但我总是把V LOGGER当做VLOGGER
I always think v log instead of vlog.
对于我来说这很有趣 因为我不会把blog说成b log
It’s kind of funny to me, because I would never say b log instead of blog.
话说回来 我是油管主播吗?
But I digress. Am I a YouTuber,
还是视频博主?
a Vlogger?
想了很久 我觉得我就是一个YouTuber 或者是一个Vlogger
After much thought, I’ve come to the conclusion that I am,
但我最初的打算并不是想做一个油管播客
but I didn’t start out as one.
大约五六年前 我开始在YouTube上观看视频
More than half a decade ago I started watching videos on YouTube,
但在那时一次只能观看一个视频
but it was only to watch a single video at a time.
像谷歌搜索”怎么煮鸡蛋?”
Like doing a Google search for “how do I poach an egg”.
然而 我YouTube比之前玩得溜多了
However, my use of YouTube evolved,
而且我开始更加关注那些我喜欢的油管主播们制作的视频
and I would look forward to watching the videos made by my favorite YouTubers.
而不是单单看一个关于煮鸡蛋的视频
Instead of watching a single video about poaching an egg,
我会看一系列炒鸡蛋的视频
I’d be watching a whole series of making scrambled eggs,
班尼迪克蛋 两面煎的鸡蛋 当然
eggs Benedict, over easy eggs, and well,
你懂的
you get the point.
关注一个油管播客就像关注你喜欢的报纸专栏作家那样
Following a YouTuber was like following a favorite newspaper columnist.
基本每周都希望听到他的声音
A voice you look forward to hearing from on a weekly basis.
基本上从一开始 我就喜欢上了
My favorite YouTubers, almost right from the start,
社区频道的播主
were Community Channel,
像Vlogbrothers和Wong Fu
Vlogbrothers, and Wong Fu.
他们似乎完全沉浸在创造快乐 分享和交流的乐趣中
They seemed to be into it for the sheer joy of creating, sharing and communicating.
如果你对他们一点都不了解
If you don’t know any of them,
我不会惊讶
I wouldn’t be surprised,
因为油管主播实在是太多了
since there are so many YouTubers out there.
让我给你介绍一下吧
So let me introduce you.
我将从社区频道开始
I’ll start with the Community Channel,
娜塔莉特伦是谁
who is actually Natalie Tran.
如果让我用一句话来评价她的视频
If I have to describe her videos in one sentense,
我会说它们是由娜塔莉特伦翻拍的迷你宋飞正传
I would say they’re mini-Seinfeld episodes starring Natalie Tran,
并且里面只有娜塔莉特伦
and only Natalie Tran.
看她的视频真的令人心潮澎湃
It’s been inspiring watching her,
因为多数情况下
as she’s always done her own thing,
她原创的视频几乎不靠任何赞助
mostly without any sponsorship,
也不卖周边或之类的东西
merch, or anything else.
她作为油管主播已经10年了
She’s been a YouTuber for 10 years,
而且她制作的视频还是保持着一贯的水准和路数
and she largely has the same format and approach.
令人惊奇的是 她能一直坚持做这么伟大的工作
It’s amazing to see her consistently do great work for such a long time.
接下来是Vlog兄弟
Then there’s the Vlogbrothers.
当我第一次看他们的视频时 我觉得他们的语速很快
When I first saw their videos, I thought they talked fast,
真的很快 不断的跳跃剪辑 闪瞎了我的双眼
really fast, and the constant jump cuts were jarring to my eyes.
作为一个视频制作人
In all my work as video producer,
我都会避免 视频的跳跃剪辑
I’ve always avoided the jump cut.
但是重要的是他们所说的东西
But, what they were saying was what mattered,
他们有很多令人深思的想法
and they had lots of thought provoking things on their minds.
也为这个世界做了许多好事
They were also doing a lot of good for the world
并且捐了很多钱给慈善机构
and donated significant amounts of money to charitable causes.
他们建立了一个迷你油管帝国
They’ve since built up a mini-YouTube empire,
也是油管主播的领军人物之一
and are one of the leading YouTube producers.
下面是王夫
And then there’s Wong Fu.
他们制作的视频和叙述的故事
Their video production and story telling
深深地吸引了我
was what caught my eye.
他们制作有创意的短片
They’re making creative shorts,
即使他们偶尔有赞助商
and even when they occasionally had sponsors,
但他们制作视频的方式观众可能永远都不会知道
the produced videos were done in a way and some viewers may never have known.
他们在YouTube的这十年
In their 10 years on YouTube,
创建了一个公司
they’ve built a company,
卖过周边 拍过电影
sold merch, made a movie,
现在在为YouTube Red
and now creating digital shorts for YouTube Red,
创作一些数码短片
the YouTube subscription service.
我认为想在YouTube上凭创造高水准的原创短片
I think it’s quite hard to survive on YouTube,
而生存下来是一件很困难的事情
when you’re producing high production value creative shorts,
而他们不仅生存了下来 还是茁壮成长
they’ were able to not only survive, but actually thrive.
我必须要引用一些公司励志演讲的结尾
I must have picked up the last part from some corporate motivational speech,
“要学会如何从生存到繁荣!”
“Learn how to go from surviving to thriving!”
不管怎么说 感谢YouTube 让这些播客们借以维生
Anyways, while all those people are able to make a living thanks to the work on YouTube,
但是它并没有让他们一开始就这样
it didn’t start out that way for them.
我早先认为在YouTube上工作不是为了赚钱
I learned early on that YouTube wasn’t about making money,
所以我从来都没有把它当作谋生的地方
so I never treated it as a place to make a living.
即使那些大博主有工作
Even the big vloggers have jobs
但只有那个最大的博主才能赚钱
and only the biggest can make a living
他们用其他方式来增补他们的收入
if they supplemented their income with additional products,
不论是卖诸如T恤 海报这样的周边
whether it be merch like T-shirts and posters,
还是他们自制的书和光碟
stuff they made like books and CDs,
或是获得赞助
or getting sponsorships.
因此 当我第一次在YouTube上传视频
As such, when I first started posting videos to YouTube,
主要是上传一些我个人的商业视频
it was to host of my business videos.
噢 忘了说
Oh, did I forget to mention,
早在2001年的时候 我和我兄弟们就开始做视频制作的生意了
I started a video production business with my brothers back in 2001.
到2006年YouTube出现的时候
By the time YouTube came around in 2006,
我制作视频已经有一段时间了
I’d been producing videos for a while.
但是就像我说的
But like I was saying,
我第一次使用YouTube是为了自由分享我的视频
I first started using YouTube as a free way to host my videos.
那些视频并没有受到欢迎
Those videos never got many views,
但那不是问题的关键
and that wasn’t the point.
我只想用一种自由的方式来分配我的工作
I only wanted a free way to distribute my work.
在2009年 我决定找点乐子
In 2009, I decided to have some fun,
推出一系列展现真实生活的喜剧视频
and put out a series of real-life sketch comedy videos.
那些视频受到了很大的欢迎
Those got a very modest amount of views,
但是我喜欢做这个
but I was happy doing them,
因为关键不是为了增长人气
because the point was not to get popular,
而是为了让我的创造力有一个释放的途径
but to have a creative outlet.
他们花了很长时间去制作
They took a long time to produce,
当我要忙于我的本职工作时
and when I got to busy with my paid work,
我就不得不把制作视频的活停下来
I stopped making them.
后来我开始使用YouTube
Later on it I started using YouTube
上传商业性的教育视频
to upload business education videoes.
那些比我之前上传的要好的多
Those did much better than my previously uploaded videos,
但是和其他油管主播比起来 观众的数量还是太少了
but in comparision to other YouTubers, the number of views were tiny.
然后在2012年 我把我的弟弟带到了日本
Then in 2012, I took my little brother to Japan.
我决定去制作一个关于旅行的视频日记 并且发布了19个短片
I decided it’d to be cool to make a video diary of the trip and published 19 mini-episodes.
那些视频对我来说也是一种快速练习创作的方法
Those videos were also a way for me to practice creating content quickly.
我到底能不能把对平时作品的质量的不安抛在脑后
Could I put my usual production quality qualms behind me
只是潜心创作?
and just create?
就像我的其它视频一样 这些视频并不火
Like all my other videos, they got few views.
但是 对我来说 这个项目是成功的
But, to me, the project was successful,
因为它让我抛开对生产价值的顾虑而进行创作
as it got me creating more without worrying so much about production values.
所以在我开始制作”爱子的生活”之前
So before I started Life Where I’m From,
我已经在YouTube上传了大约100个视频
I had posted about 100 videos to YouTube,
其中有1/4是Vlog风格
with about a quarter of them being vlog style,
有1/4是提升档次的
a quarter of them being promotional,
然后有一半是商务教育
and half of them being business education.
有一些比其它视频做得更好
Some did better than others,
但是 所有成功了的视频
but my success was of the type that I’d never consider making a living
都属于我潜心创作而不想牟利的那一类
by producing those types of videos for YouTube.
对于我来说 YouTube是一个能让你得到人们关注的平台
For me, YouTube was a place where you could get people’s attention,
如果你的观众数量足够多或圈子足够广
and that attention may lead to some opportunities,
那么这样的关注会使你得到机会
if your audience was large enough or engaged enough.
在2013年 我和我的家人搬去了日本
In 2013, my family and I moved to Japan.
在做搬家的决定时 我不知道如何在财务上求生存
In the decision to move, I wasn’t sure how I’d financially survive.
我住在我的视频制作公司的后面
I’d be living behind my video production business,
4年后 这项业务
a business that after 4 years,
在销售上达到顶峰
was at its peak in terms of sales.
什么?等一下
What? Wait a minute.
在2001年 你和你的弟弟开始做视频 不是吗?
Didn’t you start a video business with your brother in 2001?
已经12年了 伙计
That’s 12 years, dude.
是的 我做到了
Yes, I did.
但是在做视频和
But after a few years of simultaneously doing the video business
上大学同时进行的几年后
and my university degree,
我停止了这项工作去完成我的大学学业
I stopped to finish my university education,
然后努力在大公司里工作
then tried working for some big companies,
然后运营一个完全不相关的电子送餐业务
then ran a totally unrelated e-commerce meal delivery business.
走过那些弯路之后
After those detours,
我在2009年回到了视频制作工作
I went back into video production in 2009.
所以 当我2013年动身去日本的时候
So, when I left for Japan in 2013,
距离我上一个视频差不多已经4年了
I had been running my latest video production business for about 4 years
并且我开始做得很好
and I was starting to do relatively well.
然后我撇下了一切去日本
And I left it all to go to Japan.
这是很可怕的
And it was scary.
如果你不知道
In case you are not in the know,
我的妻子生养在日本
my wife was born and raised in Japan,
因此我们期望的就是让孩子们去体验日本的传统
so allowingthe kids to experience their Japanese heritage was always something we wanted to do.
随着几个月环境的变化
In the months surrounding the moves,
我有幸能够保住
I was fortunate enough to secure contracts
为在美国和加拿大公司的教育内容创建业务的合同
creating business educational content for companies in the US and Canada,
这就意味着我依然能在日本谋生
which meant I could still make a living in Japan,
并且不用真的在日本的公司工作
without actually working for companies in Japan.
但是我只是合同工 不是全职工作
But they were only contracts, not full time positions.
在搬来日本的时候 我带着我的专业视频设备
On the move to Japan, I brought my pro video gear with me,
因为我不知道我能否找到一个视频摄制工作来维持生计
as I didn’t know if I’d have to look for video work in order to make ends meet.
事实证明 我的网上教育工作做得很好
It turned out that my online educational work did well enough
并且足够够维持生计
that I was initially able to make enough of a living,
所以在第一年 我几乎没有碰过我的摄影机
so for the first year, I hardly touched my camera.
之后 我卖掉了我的大部分设备
After that year, I sold off the vast majority of my gear,
因为在大多数情况下 你的视频设备留得时间越长
since for the most part, the longer you had video gare sitting,
就贬值的越多
the more it depreciates.
卖完我的视频设备以后
After selling my pro gear,
我选择了一个傻瓜相机
I opted to get a small point-and-shoot camera,
它可以放在我裤子的口袋里并且可以随时使用
that could fit in the pocket of my pants and I could use on the go.
它比我的专业设备差远了
It was about as far away from my pro video gear as could be.
但是 当我彻底地降低了我设备的质量时
But, while I drastically downgraded the quality of my gear,
我却更多的改善了它的机动性
I upgraded its more mobility.
在搬到日本的一年半之后
After about a year and a half into my move to Japan,
我开始尝试在YouTube上活动
I had the urge to try something on YouTube.
我想再制作有创意的视频
I wanted to make creative videos again.
但是我该制作什么样的视频呢?
But what to make the videos about?
自从我2000年第一次去日本
Since I first went to Japan in 2000,
我就一直想做一些关于它的视频
I had always wanted to make videos about it,
因为在日本每天的经历都和我在加拿大的时候大不相同
as the everyday was so different from my experinces in Canada.
但是话又说回来 这些经历有多大的不同
But then again, as much as it’s different,
就有多大的相似
it’s also very much the same,
因为加拿大和日本都是发达国家
as Canada and Japan are both first-world countries,
更倾向于社会和上流社会的那一面
that lean more on the socialist and polite side of the spectrum.
最初没有做关于日本视频的原因是
What had initially discouraged me from making videos about Japan,
我没能找到启发我的内容
was that I hadn’t seen content out there that inspired me.
刚好在2006年YouTube出来的时候
This was right back when YouTube was starting out in 2006 though,
那个时候甚至连JVlogger这个词都没有
and the term JVlogger probably didn’t even exist.
但是现在是2014年
But now it was 2014,
还有人制作关于日本的高质量内容
and there were people making quality content about Japan.
他们以此为生了吗?
Were they making a living at it?
我有点怀疑
I kind of doubted it,
但是他们似乎很享受他们所做的东西
but they seemed to really enjoy what they were doing.
真正激发我的 是在看到Rachel&Jun和Micaela的视频后
What really inspired me were seeing content from the likes of Rachel & Jun and Micaela.
她们提出的话题看似稀松平常
They presented topics in a way that seemed balanced and nuanced,
实则让视频妙趣无穷
while still making the videos interesting.
我看了一堆她们的视频 对日本有了更多的了解
I found myself watching a whole bunch of their videos, learning a lot about Japan.
然而 我决定不以成人的角度去制作有关日本的视频
However, I decided not to make videos about Japan from the adult perspective.
有很多人做这类的视频 而且大多数都很成功
There are so many out there doing it, and many successfully.
我觉得即使我制作出高质量的内容
I thought that even if I produced quality content,
也不一定能引起更多人的关注 毕竟这一块的市场已近趋向饱和
the market for attention was already saturated.
所以我应该做什么样的视频呢?
So then what would I make videos about?
我注意到在YouTube上有许多儿童视频
I noticed that there weren’t many kids videos on YouTube
介绍在日本的日常生活
that explaind everyday life in Japan,
或者在其它国家的日常生活
or everyday life in another countries.
这引起了我的思考
So that got me thinking.
我喜欢拍我的孩子并且他们也喜欢看YouTube
I love filming my kids and my kids love watching YouTube.
我可以做一个既能教育孩子又能娱乐他们的视频吗?
Was I able to make something that could both educate and entertain kids?
也许我能制作一个寓教于乐的视频
Perhaps I can make edutainment videos
比如格林兄弟的速成课
like Crash Course by the Green brothers
或者好好兄弟的孩子反应系列
or the Kids React series by the Fine Bros
(尽管现在的名声不像曾经那么好)
(although now the reputation ain’t quite what you used to be).
我认为视频里只有孩子对日本的看法不够独特
I thought just having a kid’s perspective of Japan wasn’t unique enough,
所以我想要扩大范围 来看看来自世界不同国家的孩子的生活是什么样的
so I wanted to expand that to what life is like for kids from different countries around the world.
事实上 这个频道应该从我
In fact, the channel was supposed to start off
和我一个加拿大好友和他的孩子们开始算起
with one of my good friends and his kids from Vancouver
他们提供加拿大人的视角
providing the Canadian perspective
而我的孩子提供日本人的视角
while my kids provided the Japanese perspective.
如果我们找到了足够多的观众
If we found enough of an audience,
我们就开始让这些来自不同国家的孩子们做主演
we then started to feature kids from different countries around the world.
在我开始这个频道之前
Before I started the channel though,
我还有另一个问题
I had another problem to figure out,
就是如何快速地制作视频
which was how do I quickly produce videos.
在我的专业视频制作生涯里
All my professional video life,
我的目标一直是制作一个有着好布局
my goal was to always make videos with better shorts,
好声音和好编辑的视频
better audio, and better editing,
这需要大量时间
which takes time.
而在YouTube上开设频道
To start channel on YouTube,
恰恰和做专业的视频相反
I felt I had to do the opposite.
为什么?
Why?
我曾经花了40或80个小时来制作一个
I was used to spending 40 or 80 hours producing videos
时长只有几分钟的视频
that were only a few minutes long.
但是 如果想要保持定期更新
But, if I wanted to regularly upload videos,
我就不能在制作视频上花费太多时间
I couldn’t afford to spend that amout of time producing videos
因为我仍有连轴转的本职工作
while still working full-time hours doing paid work.
如果我学会只用10到20个小时来制作视频
If I could learn just spend only 10 to 20 hours on a video,
那么比起我以前通常做一个视频所用的时间
I could produce 4 time the amount of videos in the same amount of time
现在我能做四个
it would normally take me to make one.
而比起以前的视频 质量的减少却不到二三成
The quality would only be perhaps 70 or 80% of what I was used to,
同时 制作更多的视频会给我探索更多想法的机会
but, producing more content would give me the chance to explore more ideas.
也削弱了我对失败的顾虑
It also made me less worried about failing,
因为我没有花太多时间在那上面
because I hadn’t spent so much time working on it.
另一件关于花费少量时间制作视频的事情是
Another thing about spending less time producing a video
往往越精雕细琢的视频
is that sometimes the more you polish a video,
却不及略微粗糙的视频那样真实
the more it doesn’t feel authentic.
这个道理并不总是正确
This isn’t always true,
但当我试着去制作一个过于完美的视频时
but when I tried to make a video too perfect,
它却开始变得不接地气了
I felt it started to lose that something that would allow people to connect to it.
基本上 随着时间的推移 我发现内容胜过产量
Basically, over time, I learned that content trumps production.
如果你不明白我的意思
And if you don’t know what I mean,
那就是说 比起无聊却有价值的东西
it’s that people would rather watch something
人们 或者说 某一个人 更愿意去看看更有趣的东西
– or more likely, someone – that is intersting,
尽管这些有趣的东西
than watch something that is boring
不如那些无聊的东西有价值
but has amazing production values.
万法同理
All things being the same,
虽然有价值的东西很好
yeah, better prodution values will help,
但是在YouTube上
but on YouTube,
你别指望着人们来看一些有价值但无聊的东西
you usually can’t expect great production values to get you an audience.
这在我制作视频的生涯中 仍然是一个巨大的观念转变
This was and still is a big change in the way I’ve produced videos.
在我开设“爱子的生活”之前
Before I lauched the Life Where I’m From channel,
我需要证明我自己可以一直做视频
I needed to prove to myself that I could consistently make videos
做不仅仅有趣的视频
that were not only interesting,
但是现在 我只能在我和我的孩子都有空的时候做视频
but that I could make it in both my kids’ and my own free time.
所以 我制作了视频 但并没有上传到YouTube
So, I started producing videos but didn’t upload them to YouTube.
在做了一些视频之后 我发现我们可以这样做
After making a few videos, I figured out we could do it,
但不幸的是 我那个加拿大的朋友 他本应该和我在做一样的事情
but unfortunately, my buddy in Canada, who was supposed to do the same thing,
却不能完全跟上我的进度
couldn’t quite match my pace.
所以我在上传了大约5、6个视频后 才开设了这个频道
So I lauched the channel after sitting on perhaps 5 or 6 videos,
希望他能在一段时间后 以一个加拿大人的角度加入我们
hoping that he would be able to join up with that Canadian perspective some time later.
现在我们有30个奇怪的视频
Now we’re 30 odd videos in
并且这是一个关于我的孩子们在日本的日常的频道
and it’s really a channel about what life is like for my kids in Japan.
还有一些为孩子制作的 关于我们生活中滑稽事情的片段
And kind of our funny thing, even though it’s made for kids,
我很确定我的大多数观众都是青少年和成人
I’m sure the majority of viewers are teenagers and adults.
不管怎样 我还是很欢迎 那个温哥华的朋友以加拿大人视角参与进来
Anyways, I would still love it if my friend from Vancouver did join in with that Canadian perspective,
并且我仍在努力寻找一个好的方法
and I’m still trying to find a good way to incorporate
去展现世界上其他儿童生活的日常
what a kids’ life is like in other countries around the world.
好了 这期视频就到这里
OK, I think I’ll stop the video here.
我将制作更多的视频来继续我们的故事
I’ll be making some more videos continuing in the story though.
同时我会努力做到言简意赅
I try to be brief but detailed at the same time.
我希望我可以做到
I hope I kind of did that.
你们还有什么想要我在下一个视频里解决的问题吗?
Other questions you like me to address in future videos?
在下一个视频中 我会讲讲关于视频一夜爆火的经历
In the next one, I’ll talk about what that was like to go viral.
一如往常 感谢观看 咱们下次见
As always, thanks for watching, I’ll catch you on the flip side.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述爱子的生活系列视频的由来 以及这个频道幕后的趣事

听录译者

号管

翻译译者

Metro

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf7bKWbAYdc

相关推荐