ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

爱子的生活-我是垃圾分类大师! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

爱子的生活-我是垃圾分类大师!

Becoming a Japanese Waste Management Specialist

大家好
Hello, world.
我来自日本 今天我们来讲讲日本如何回收利用
Where I’m from in Japan, this is how we recycle.
我在这里停一下
Okay, let me stop Aiko right there.
她不知道这是她要成为
What she doesn’t know is that this is her first lesson on the path to become a…
日本垃圾管理专家的第一课
the WASTE MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST in Japan!
实际上这是必修课
It’s actually a requirement of residency.
在做这些之前 你要有一个向导
And it all starts… with a guide!
我们去拿回收指南吧
Let’s get the recycling guide.
好的
Yes.
哈哈哈
Haha!
我找到了
I got it.
这个表会教你所有回收秘诀以及如何回收
In this calendar, it shows all the tips and how you can recycle.
就像刚刚说的那样 节目会给你一张回收指南表 那是每个初学者的成功秘诀
So as mentioned, the program gives you a calendar recycling guide that’s every student’s go-to cheat sheet.
在这个版块里垃圾管理被分成了四个主要系列:
Waste management in its basic form is divided into four main categories:
“Pura”(プラ) 这是塑料的意思
“Pura” (プラ) which means plastics.
接下来是可回收系列 包括玻璃杯 锡罐和可回收塑料瓶
Then recyclables, which has everything from glass bottles to tin cans to plastic PET bottles.
可燃废弃物 这个系列的垃圾都可以焚烧
Combustible waste which is everything that CAN be burned.
还有不可燃废弃物 也就是说这类垃圾都不可焚烧
And incombustible waste, which is everything that CAN’T be burned.
每个系列这张表上都给了几个例子
Within each category, you’re given examples of the types of goods that can be found within each one.
如果你仔细看看你买的东西的包装 上面一定都写了怎么回收物品
If you look at packaging on items you purchase, they’ll indicate how items can be recycled.
那么 今天Aiko首先要做的是如何处理喝完了的瓶子
So, what I’ll start Aiko off with today is what to do with a drink bottle once you’ve finished drinking it.
但是首先 她得喝完
But first, she has to drink it.
这是“Calpis”那么…我可以喝了吗 爸爸?
And this is “Calpis” and… I can drink it, Daddy?
你可以喝
You can drink some.
好的
Yaaay.
但是我们为什么要把它喝完呢?
But why did we get it, though?
然后我们就可以回收这个罐子
So we can recycle it.
好了 喝了吧 然后我们就可以回收了
Okay, drink some and then we’ll recycle.
太酸了! 哦 等等 不是酸
Sour! Oh, wait. Not sour.
那么 味道像可乐…?
So like cola…?
有泡沫还嘶嘶响!
Fizzy.
有泡沫 嘶嘶响! 没错!
Fizzy, fizzy! Yeah!
Aiko已经喝完了 现在她要洗干净瓶子然后把瓶子拆分
Aiko’s done drinking, and now she needs to wash and take apart the bottle.
我喜欢这么做
This is how I like to do it.
好了 瓶子是“PET”(可回收的)瓶盖是“pura”(塑料的)
Okay, so the bottle is “PET” and the cap is “pura” (plastic).
那包装纸又是什么材质的?
And then what about the wrapper?
包装纸也是塑料的
The wrapper is plastic, too.
你的意思是“pura”吗
You mean “pura.”
是的 这里写着“从此处撕开”
Yeah. And then there’s a thing here that says “koko kara hagasemasu,”
那说明你可以从这里把包装纸撕下来
and that means you can take it off from here.
我撕不好这个包装纸
I can’t take it very good.
现在你晾干了 我不需要你了
You’re dry now. I don’t need you.
在我们家有好几处存放回收物品的地方
At our home, we have several areas where we collect recyclables.
好像都是在固定规定好的地方
It’s in a somewhat organized system.
但是 我们已经有一两个月没有给它们分类了所以我们有很多回收物品要分拣
However, we haven’t done some types of recycling for a month or two, so we have lots of stuff to go through.
所以接下来就是“回收物品管理项目”
So in this next step in the “Waste Management Program,”
Aiko会去我们家各个回收物品存放点把所有可回收物品都拿到一起
Aiko will go to all our home’s collection points and gather our recyclables.
回收物品都放在哪里了?
Where’s all the recyclables go?
在这
In here.
那好 现在把它们拿出来
Okay, well let’s get them.
把它拉出来
Pull it out.
我知道这里面乱七八糟的 因为我们两个礼拜没整理了
I know it’s a big mess ’cause we haven’t done it in two weeks.
我们差不多一星期没碰它们了
We kind of missed a week.
它出不来
It doesn’t come out.
你使劲拉就是了
Just pull it!
加油!
Come on!
出来! 它出来了
Go! There ya go.
哦 不…
Oh no…
你行的 你只要…好了 出来了
Okay, just… yeah, yeah.
我们还把这里弄得一团糟
And we made a mess…
还可以 现在把它拿到客厅去
That’s good. Now put that in the living room.

Oh.
好了 走着
Yep, let’s go.
我们现在还有粉红色的小刀?!
We have pink knives now?!
(笑)是的 我们有
(laughs) Yeah, we do.
好吧 我更喜欢黑色的
Well, I like the black knives better.
好了 下一个地方 让我们多拿一些
Okay. Next round! Let’s get more!
我们需要那所有的——
We need to get all–
我们要这样做吗?
Are we gonna go like this?
不…
No…
哦 我觉得每个人都会这样做
Oh. I thought everyone did that…
那好吧 你已经这样样做了
Fine, you just did it.
欧 我不喜欢这个 我不喜欢这个! 它太脏了!
Ah, I don’t like this. I don’t like this! It’s dirty!!
那…那不脏 它们都是洗过了的
It’s… It’s… not that dirty. They’re all washed out.
所以过去把它们都捡到这里来
So go and get them off of there.
我不喜欢这个 黏糊糊的
I don’t like this. They’re sticky.
黏糊糊的 黏糊糊的…
Sticky, sticky…
你还要拿纸 哦 现在就可以开始拿了
You have to have paper–oh, there you go!
(笑声)
(laughter)
纸…
Paper…
在这儿…
Here…
这是一张很旧的废纸
This is just an old paper.
不对! 这不是垃圾! 这是可回收的纸
No! It’s not garbage paper! It’s recycle paper!
什么?!
What?!
都做好了吧?
Okay?
但是我们还没完工 Aiko!
But we’re not done yet, Aiko!
什么?
What?
还有很多
There’s more!
好吧 在你后面的柜子里还有很多东西
Okay, in the cupboard behind you, we got more stuff.
什么?!
What?!
是真的
It’s true.
太多垃圾了…
Too much garbage…
是的 所有这些纸——
Yeah, all the paper we–
(笑声)
(laughter)
这些是纸盒子 开始吧
Those are boxes. Let’s do ’em.
所有这些东西
And all this stuff.
这个呢?
And this?

Yup.
加油
Come on.
这个呢?
This?
也是 继续
Yup. Come on…
是的 是的 那个也是 加油 这些全都是
Yes, yes. That too. Come on. Everything.
披萨!
Pizza!
哦 原来是垃圾 怎么回事?!
Oh, garbage, how?!
别扔那个
Don’t throw that.
好吧 我想用这些罐子
Well, I wanna use some of these jars…
好的 我们可以留下几个
Okay, well maybe we’ll keep some of those.
循环利用是个好主意 Aiko!
Reusing is a good point, Aiko!
但是现在想这些还太早了
But you’re getting ahead of yourself.
我们还要收集更多
We still need to collect more.
更多!!
More!!
等等Aiko 这些并不是全部的 我们还有一些
But Aiko, that’s not it. We have more.
这是为什么…?
Why…?
好啦 跟我来
Okay, come this way.
我们是有多少柜子啊?!
How many cupboards do we have?!
你拿就是了
Just bring that.
(抱怨声)
(groans)
我们有很多塑料废弃物 垃圾桶的一边全是可燃废弃物
We have so much plastic that one side of our garbage can is for burnable garbage,
另一边是“pura” 一个日本单词 相当于英语里的“plastic”(塑料)
but the other side is for “pura,” which is the Japanese name for “plastic.”
好的 这里还有一个
Okay. And one more.
还有一个…
One more…
好了 现在开始收拾纸
Okay, so get the paper now.
好的 现在开始
Okay, let’s go.
我喜欢把它们踩成团!
I like mushing it!
现在Aiko已经把所有的回收物品都拿到分类区了
Now that Aiko has collected all the recyclables into the sorting area,
她得把这些物品分成四大类 接下来再在大类里分小类
she must now divide them into the four main categories, and then the sub-categories beneath!
因为纸是可回收的 不能被胡乱地和锡罐分在同一类
Just because paper falls under recyclables, it can’t be thrown in willy-nilly with tin cans,
或者其他的纸制品
or even other paper-based products.
我们把这里弄得一团糟 现在我们要开始按照指南分类了
We have this mess, and we’re gonna use our guide to sort it out.
好的…
Okay…
这个有点臭…吧
It’s kinda stinky… bwuh!
好吧 你花的时间太久了 我来帮你
Okay, you’re taking too long. I’m gonna help.
分类的任务完成了 祝贺!
The task of sorting is done. Congratulations!
但是现在要接着打包了
But now packaging must take place.
比如说 我们要剪开牛奶盒
For example, milk cartons need to be cut up.
然后我们就能把它们堆起来
So we got everything in a pile.
但是现在我们得先收拾好这些
And now we gotta organize it…
是的…
Yes…
你要做的就是处理这些牛奶盒 它们这个形状是不行的
So one thing you need to do is these milk cartons… they can’t be like that.
就是这里吗 Aiko? 你应该像上面画的那样剪这些牛奶盒
That there, Aiko? That’s what you need to cut your box like.
是的…
Yeah…
我猜你…
So I guess you just…
什么…?
What…?
哦 我觉得我剪错了
Oh, I did it wrong, I think.
没事 我教你怎么做
Okay, so this is how you do it.
我不知道这部分怎么弄…
I don’t know about this part…
把它翻过来…
Got it in the back…
这样就行了
That was kind of good enough.
明白了吗?
See this?
虽然不够完美
Not perfect.
我知道了 让我再试试一个
Okay, let me try another one.
这个就像那上面画的一样了
That looks like it!
是的 确实像…
Yeah, it does…
一个礼物!
And a present!
好了
Okay.
你的礼物!
Present!
这可以当作圣诞礼物了!
This can be the Christmas present!
不 这才不是
No, it’s not…
接下来要整理这些塑料瓶
Next we’ve got these plastic bottles.
再接下来…
And next…
你可以把一些东西放到塑料袋里 但因为某些原因纸就不行
Some things you can put in plastic bags, but with paper the default for some reason…
所以要么用绳子绑 要么塞到礼品袋里
…is to either bundle it up with string, or to shove it into gift bags.
这两样东西在日本从不短缺
Which there is no shortage of in Japan.
把这些纸都放在那个纸袋子里
So put all this paper in that paper bag.
把这个放到那个袋子里?
Put it in that?
是的 没错 把那个放到这里面
Yeah, yeah. Put that into this.
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
哦 不是这样 那个太重了——不 加油吧!
No, that’s heavy–No, come on!
你太恐怖了!
You’re horrible at this!
走着
There you go.
给你
Here.
那么你要做的就是这样…
So all you have to do is do this…
好了
Okay!
那么你接下来要做的就是把这些盒子放到纸板箱里去
So what you do is try to put the boxes inside the boxes.
你有强壮的胳膊!
You have strong arms!
好的!
Okay!
你把我们做的圣诞礼物给忘了!
You forgot the Christmas present that we made!
给坏小孩的圣诞礼物
For bad kids.
(笑声)
(laughter)
所以 我们努力付出的回报是什么?
So what’s the end result of all our efforts?
Aiko会展示给你们看
Aiko will show you.
哦不 等等 她不给
Oh, wait. She won’t.
我想拍录像
I wanna film it!
你想给我拍录像?
You wanna film me?
没错
Yeah.
那好 拿着它
Okay, hold it…
我喜欢拍录像…
I like doing this stuff…
这个是可回收瓶子
So this is PET bottles.

Ow!
(笑声)
(laughter)
这是纸板箱
This is cardboard.
这是玻璃杯
These are glass.
这是四角包装
This is tetra pack.
这些是普通方法无法回收的电池 我们得用些特殊方法回收
These are batteries which we can’t recycle normally. We’ll have to do them special recycle day around.
这些是铝合金罐子
That is aluminum cans.
你会看见“horoyoi” 我最喜欢的
You’ll notice “horoyoi,” my favorite.
这是“pura”(塑料)
This is “pura.”
还有很多“pura”塑料罐
More “pura” plastic.
这些是锡罐
These are tin cans.
这些是一些可回收的纸
This is just kind of regular paper.
我们把所有物品都分类了——
We’ve separated everything into these different–
这一类 这一类 还有这些电池 我觉得应该归为这一类
This category, this category… and the batteries kind of go into this category, I believe.
或者可能更特殊一点的类别
Or maybe even a special…
老实说 电池可能不应该归为这一类
It probably doesn’t even fall into this category, honestly.
那是可回收的
So that is recycling.
是的
Yeah.
哦 什么 你觉得它属于这一类?
Oh, what? You think that’s it?
你都学会了吗? 哈哈哈哈!
That you’re done learning? Hahahaha!
(咳嗽)
(coughing)
垃圾管理最难的地方就是 并非所有的垃圾都能分到这四大类里面去
Where waste management gets complicated is that not everything fits neatly into those four main categories.
这张表上还有一些教你处理特殊物品的方法
There are several pages in the cheat sheet devoted to all the specialty items.
不管是大家具 电器 小轮摩托车 自行车还是电池 都可以解决
Whether they be large furniture, electronics, scooters, bikes or batteries.
任何装不进50公升大垃圾箱的常见或可燃的垃圾都需要贴上特殊的标签
Any regular, burnable garbage that can’t fit in a 50 liter garbage bag needs a special sticker on it
并且你需要格外注意并且单独打包
which you pay extra for and gets picked up separately.
在一个典型的城镇小区里 你一定能找到几个公共的回收站
Throughout a typical city block, you’ll find several collection points that are shared by many households.
你能清楚地发现每个家庭都有他们自己的处理方式
You can clearly see that every group has their own way of doing things.
但是很明显 很多居民仍需练习
Obviously, many citizens are still in training.
因为没有培训机构 你只能怀着把知识化为甜蜜的现金的期望去做这件事
As with any training program, you do it with the hopes of turning your knowledge into sweet, sweet cash.
(硬币碰撞声)
(coins clatter)
人们通过不同的方法学习垃圾管理
People learn to do it in different ways.
比如压碎机 捐赠者 拾荒者 和清洁工
There’s the crushers, donators, scavengers and crew.
Shin是一个粉碎机操控员
Shin is a crusher.
你要把它塞到这里面
And you put it in here…
他喜欢去当地的杂货店
He likes going to our local grocery store.
在那里 每粉碎一个塑料瓶他就能赚到2日元 他很喜欢这样做
It gives him the pleasure of demolishing PET bottles in exchange for 2 Yen per crush.
然而虽然塑料瓶能卖钱 但铝罐却不能
While we can get paid for our PET bottles, we’re not offered the same for our aluminium cans.
幸运的是 当地的学校知道有些人能利用这些铝罐所以我们把罐子捐给了他们
Luckily, our school knows some people that can, and we donate our cans to them.
你也能看见骑着自行车到处收集像铝罐和纸等废弃物的拾荒者
You’ll also see scavengers, riding around on their bikes, collecting stuff like aluminum cans and paper.
一旦拾荒者经过回收站点 城市回收员接着就会来并且把东西都捡走
Once the scavengers have gone through the recyclables, the city crew comes by and picks everything up.
然而他们并不是一次性捡走所有东西因为每类回收员只负责回收一类物品
They don’t grab everything up at once, though, as there are special crews for each type of good.
比如纸制品会被捡到一辆卡车上 塑料瓶是另一辆 等等
Paper products will be picked up on one truck; plastic bottles on another; and so on.
有天我们幸运地和一些废弃纸张回收员同行
We were lucky enough to cross paths with a paper recycling crew one day!
说来也奇怪了 他们中有个人叫贾斯汀比伯
Oddly enough, one of the guys was named Justin Bieber.
我的姓是贾斯汀
I’m Justin!
我叫贾斯汀比伯
I’m Justin Bieber!
[日语:]哦 那不可能
[Japanese:] Ah, that’s not true!
看见他们享受自己的工作我真为他们高兴
It’s nice to see people enjoy their job.
我是贾斯汀!
I’m Justin!
[日语:]你想起了什么事吗
[Japanese:] Are you memorizing something?
好了!
Okay!
他们捡走了所有可回收的纸之后就会去废弃纸张回收厂 就像这个样子的厂
After they finish collecting the recyclables, they go to a paper recycling plant that looks like this!
[日语:]全是纸!
[Japanese:] Softly!
那么 我们已经讨论过回收了 除此之外我们还可以对回收物品进行再次利用
So we’ve talked about recycling, but something else you can do with your recyclables is to reuse them!
在日本 循环利用的物品用途千奇百怪
And in Japan, we’ve seen items reused for various purposes.
举个例子 我们经常看见一些可回收的瓶子装满了水放在房屋周围
For example, we often see PET bottles that are filled up with water and left around homes.
Aiko觉得万一发生了地震就可以拿这些水来喝
Aiko thinks they’re used for drinking water in the case of an earthquake,
而我听到的说法是这样能吓走流浪猫
while I’ve heard that they’re used to scare away stray cats.
我不理解为什么人们想要吓走猫从而起到保护一根电线杆或是一块水泥地的效果
I don’t know why you’d want to protect a telephone pole or this piece of cement from cats…
但是如果你说是为了养花 那我就能理解了
…but I could see the point if you’re talking about flowers.
另一个常见的再利用物品是泡沫容器
Another item that I often see reused is Styrofoam containers.
很明显 它们很适合当花盆
Apparently, they’re a decent substitute for planters.
在我家 我们会从爷爷奶奶那里要来旧报纸
In our house, we collect newspaper from the grandparents.
(我们得到的消息都是最详细的)
(All the news we get is digital!)
然后我们就有东西垫在Aiko和Shin的“shuuji”(书法)纸下面了
So that we have something to go under Aiko and Shin’s “shuuji” papers, which is calligraphy.
你看Aiko正拿着一些玻璃杯 她可能会用在艺术方面
You saw Aiko holding on to some glass bottles which she will perhaps use as art supplies.
或者 送给她的Oba-chan(阿姨) 她经常为我们腌制萝卜和生姜 做这些都需要用到罐子
Or, as offering to her Oba-chan (aunt), who often pickles daikon or ginger for us and always needs jars.
在学校 我会去一个“shakai gakengaku”(社区观察站)
At school, I went to a thing called “shakai ga kengaku” (community observation).
垃圾场会爆满如果你不——
And the garbage place will be full if you don’t–
——回收——
–reycle–
——是的 回收并且照这里说的做
–yeah. Recycle and do what it says.
祝贺你Aiko!
Congratulations, Aiko!
你现在已经完成了日本垃圾管理课程的第一课
You’ve now completed your first Japanese Recycling and Waste lesson.
如果你想得到日本垃圾管理专家证书的话
You now only need to spend 10 years of apprenticeship
你还得再当10年学徒
in order to get your Japanese Waste Management certificate.
而现在 面对垃圾 有些时候你还是无从下手
At which point, you still won’t know exactly what to do!
谢谢观看! 下期节目再见! 拜拜!
Thanks for watching! See you next time! Bye!
爸爸 我喜欢你做的这个床
I like this bed you made, Daddy.
你们那里是怎样回收利用垃圾的?
How do you recycle where you’re from?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

寂寂南风过

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OafCWKqwgpY

相关推荐