未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

美容专家驳斥19个护肤界谣传

Beauty Experts Debunk 19 Skin-Care Myths

Claire Chang: “The more you wash your face, the better.”
“洗脸越多越好”
Ni’Kita Wilson: Oh, no.
哦 不对
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
“You don’t need to exfoliate.” Pssh.
“你不需要去角质” 得了吧
Chang: [laughs] Oh, man.
[大笑]哦天哪
Wilson: Oh, I love this one.
哦 这条我喜欢
Myth: “If you feel a tingling or burning sensation,
谣传:“如果你感受到刺痛或灼烧感
it means the product is working.”
说明产品在起作用”
Chang: Oh, my gosh. I had to say, “No!”
哦 我的天哪 当我看到这个谣传时
when I saw this myth.
我必须得说“不是的!”
My name is Ni’Kita Wilson,
我叫Ni’Kita Wilson
and I’m a cosmetic chemist.
我是个化妆品化学家
And my name is Dr. Claire Chang,
我是Claire Chang医生
and we’re here today to debunk
今天我们要在这里驳斥一些
a few myths about skin care.
关于皮肤护理的错误观点
Wilson: Let’s get started!
开始吧
“Drinking extra water will make your skin look better.”
“多喝水会让皮肤看上去更好”
Ooh, take it away, Dr. Chang.
哦 这个你来 Chang医生
Chang: Although drinking an adequate amount of water
虽然喝足够量的水
is important for your overall health,
对于你的整体健康是很重要的
there’s actually no scientific evidence
但并没实际的科学证据
that drinking extra water goes straight to your skin
表明多喝的水能够直接进入皮肤
or that it can improve your skin hydration.
或者说可以给皮肤补水
Excess water is most likely just filtered
过量的水分更有可能只是
out of your body through urine.
通过尿液的形式排出
Wilson: I can personally attest to the extra water
我个人可以作证过量的水
just passing through.
只是通过你的身体而已
Chang: Our next myth:
下一个谣传:
“Your skin will get used to the products you use,
“你的皮肤会适应你所使用的护肤品
and then they’ll stop working.”
然后护肤品就会失效”
Wilson: Oh, I love that one.
哦 我喜欢这一条
It’s not a matter of your skin getting used to the products.
这不是你的肌肤适应了护肤品的问题
A product can only do but so much.
护肤品的功效是有限的
There comes a point where
使用过程中会出现一个状态
those ingredients have done
即护肤品中的成分已经为你的皮肤
all they could possibly do for your skin.
发挥了它们所能起到的所有作用
Chang: If you’ve noticed a huge improvement
如果你刚开始用一个护肤品时
when you first started using a product
发现效果显著
and then notice less improvement over time,
然后逐渐觉得效果越来越不明显了
just like Ni’Kita said,
正如 Ni’Kita说的
it may be because over time we reach a plateau
这可能是因为随着时间推移 我们的皮肤进入了稳定期
in which your skin’s visibly improved,
这时你的皮肤已经肉眼可见地得到了改善
and at this point the ingredients are still working,
这时护肤品的成分仍在起效
but they’re maintaining a new normal.
但这时的效用是维持一个新的常态
Wilson: “The order in which you use your skin-care products doesn’t matter.”
“你使用护肤品的顺序不重要”
Chang: Order definitely matters.
顺序当然重要
In general,
总的来说
you should apply your products thinnest to thickest,
你应该按由薄到厚的顺序使用护肤品
and those with the active ingredients should go on first.
并且应先使用含活性成分的护肤品
Wilson: Agree 100%.
100%同意
If you have a water-based serum,
如果你使用水剂精华
it’s going to be hard-pressed to fight its way
想让它穿过乳霜创造的重重屏障
through those barriers that we created in the cream
到达肌肤从而起效
in order to get into the skin to work.
将会是非常困难的
So definitely thinner, more active first,
所以绝对是先用更薄的 更有活性的
and then build up heavier later.
然后再使用更厚的
Chang: So, I recommend doing a cleanser first,
我会建议先用洁面乳
then a toner, essences or ampoules,
再到化妆水 精华液或安瓶
then do your thicker moisturizers and your creams,
然后是厚一点的保湿霜 面霜等等
then your facial oils,
再到面油
then your sunscreen, and then your makeup.
防晒霜 再是你的妆容
Our next myth is, “Pores can get smaller.”
下一个谣传是“毛孔能变小”
Wilson: Oh, nope.
不是这样的
Your pores do not get smaller.
你的毛孔并不会变小
Chang: There is also a circulating myth going around
还有一个流传的谣言
that cold water can shrink the pores,
即冷水能收缩毛孔
but this is just a myth.
但那也只是一个谣传
Wilson: Your pores are the same size.
毛孔大小不会改变
What can happen is your pores could swell up,
但是毛孔可能看起来会变粗
you know, oil can bring dirt, debris,
因为油脂会附着污垢 碎屑
dead skin cells can get in there and swell.
死皮细胞进入毛孔并导致它变粗
They get engorged, you know, from all this stuff that gets stuck in there,
毛孔会被卡在里面的脏东西撑大
and then when they’re cleaned out,
所以清除了这些污垢之后
they just get back to the normal size.
毛孔就回到正常的大小
But the walls can also get compromised,
但皮肤屏障也可能受到损害
and so they can kind of lean and become weak.
皮肤屏障可能变薄 变脆弱
And that also could change the appearance of how your pores look.
而这也会改变毛孔看起来的样子
“You don’t need to moisturize your face if it’s oily.”
“如果你是油皮 你就不需要补水”
Chang: This is definitely a myth.
这绝对是误传
There is a difference between skin oil and skin hydration.
皮肤油脂和皮肤含水量是有区别的
So, skin hydration is the water content
皮肤含水量是皮肤的水分含量
or the moisture levels of the skin,
或是湿润的程度
whereas skin oil is the sebum content.
而皮肤油脂则指的是是皮脂含量
So, sebum is secreted by your facial oil glands or sebaceous glands,
皮脂是由你的面部油腺或皮脂腺分泌的
and it helps protect the skin barrier.
有保护皮肤屏障的作用
But sebum can contribute to that oily, greasy look
但油脂同时会导致脸上油油的样子
on the face, so people don’t like it.
所以人们不喜欢油脂
The important thing to remember is
要记住的重点是
that oily skin can become dehydrated
油皮也会皮肤干燥缺水
and have a low water content,
也会水分不足
so moisturizing is still important.
所以保湿润肤还是很重要的
I advise that you use the right moisturizers,
我建议油皮人群使用正确的保湿霜
oil-free moisturizers that are noncomedogenic.
比如不会导致粉刺的无油保湿霜
Also look for lightweight lotions rather than thicker creams.
使用轻质乳液 而不是质地较厚重的面霜
The lotions have a higher water-to-oil content,
乳液具有较高的水比油含量
whereas creams have a higher oil-to-water content.
而面霜具有较高的油比水含量
Most recently I’ve been using Sulwhasoo,
最近我正在用雪花秀
which is a Korean brand.
一个韩国品牌
S U L W H A S O O.
S U L W H A S O O
Wilson: You didn’t know this was going to be a spelling bee too, did you?
你也没想过这会变成一个拼写聚会吧?
Chang: “You don’t need to wear sunscreen,
“即使是多云的天气
even when it’s cloudy.”
你也不需要涂防晒”
Wilson: You need to wear sunscreen when it’s cloudy,
无论是阴天 晴天
when it’s sunny.
你都需要涂防晒
The only time you don’t need to wear sunscreen
唯一不需要涂防晒的时候
is when there is no sun. It’s night.
是没有太阳的时候 也就是夜晚
Just because you can’t see the sun,
这是因为你只是看不见太阳
the UV rays are still there.
但是紫外线还是存在的
They’re still present.
仍有紫外线
And it’s the UV rays that are doing the damage.
而紫外线会对皮肤造成损害
And it doesn’t matter what your pigmentation load is,
不论你是什么肤色
you need sunscreen.
都需要涂防晒霜
I recommend 30 and above,
我推荐SPF30及以上的
because if you’re using 15 and then using a little bit,
因为如果你用了SPF15的防晒 且只涂了一点点的话
you’re not going to get the level of protection that you need.
你就得不到所需的防护
“The more expensive the product, the better it works.”
“产品越贵 效果越好”
Chang: Absolutely false.
绝对错误
Many of the products that I use
我用的很多产品和我推荐的
and that I recommend are very affordable
很多产品价格都不怎么贵
and found in the drugstore.
并在药妆店里很常见
I say that the efficacy of the ingredients
我认为成分和配方的功效
and the formulation matter a lot more than the price.
比价格重要得多
Wilson: I agree.
我同意
You know, as a chemist,
作为一个化学家
I want you to buy the most expensive product we make.
我其实希望你买我们做的最贵的产品
[laughs]
[笑]
But the reality is,
但实际上
it really does get down to the ingredients
重点在于产品的成分
and what you’re looking for.
和你确切需要什么
You can go to the drugstore
在药妆店
and you can pick out really great products
你可以找到真的很棒的产品
that can really help you and really
这些产品是真的能够帮助你
make a difference in your skin care.
真的能够影响护肤
Chang: The next myth is,
下一个谣传
“The more you wash your face, the better.”
“洗脸越多越好”
Wilson: Oh, no.
哦不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不
Your face is not that dirty.
你的脸没有那么脏
You know, you wash it in the morning,
你在早上洗脸
you wash it at night.
晚上再洗一次
You don’t have to overdo it.
没有必要过度清洗
Actually, the more you wash your face,
实际上 你洗的越多
your skin could be worse off.
你的皮肤可能更差
One, you are getting rid of the microbiome.
其一 频繁地洗脸让微生物群落减少
You’re throwing that all off balance,
这样会让微生物群落失衡
and when you do that,
而这时
you compromise your skin barrier,
你的皮肤屏障会受损
and when your skin barrier is compromised,
而当你的皮肤屏障受损了
that can lead to irritation, sensitivity.
就可能导致皮肤的刺激 敏感
Chang: Over-washing your face,
过度洗脸
especially with harsh soaps or scrubs,
尤其是用里面有小颗粒的刺激性
the ones with those beads in it,
肥皂或磨砂膏洗脸
can really dry out and irritate the skin.
可能导致皮肤干燥和刺激皮肤
I just recommend washing your face twice a day,
我只建议一天洗两次脸
and then also after sweating heavily,
以及出很多汗之后洗脸
because sweat can clog the pores
因为汗液可能堵塞毛孔
and irritate the skin further.
进一步刺激皮肤
Wilson: “You don’t need to exfoliate.” Pssh.
“你不需要去角质” 得了吧
Chang: [laughs]
[笑]
Oh, man.
哦天哪
Everyone can benefit from some gentle exfoliation.
温和的去角质项目对每个人都有好处
Exfoliating can help renew and brighten your skin,
去角质有助于改善和提亮你的皮肤
even your skin tone, de-clog pores.
甚至有助于均匀肤色 疏通毛孔
It helps in anti-aging,
还有助于抗衰老
and it can actually improve the absorption
并且可以改善皮肤对涂抹的
of other topicals you’re putting on your skin.
其他护肤品的吸收
Wilson: I love exfoliation.
因为你刚才列举的种种原因
I love it for every reason you just named.
我爱去角质
And for me, again, because I have
对于我来说 因为我皮肤非常油
very oily skin and acne-prone
容易长粉刺和色素沉着过度
and also hyperpigmentation, exfoliation really helps.
所以去角质确实有帮助
Chang: You’re reminding me
你提醒我了
I need to go exfoliate today. [both laugh]
今天我要去做去角质了[都笑]
If you’re using a very gentle exfoliant,
如果你使用的是非常温和的去角质剂
you can do it every day.
就可以每天使用
If you tend to have sensitive skin
如果你的皮肤属于敏感肌
or you’re using a higher concentration,
或者你用的去角质剂浓度更高的话
you might want to limit it to two times a week,
一周做两次就够了
even one time a week,
甚至是一周一次
and then if you’re using in-office kind of chemical peels
如果你去诊所做化学焕肤术
and going to a facialist or your dermatologist,
去看面部护理师或皮肤科医生
you may want to limit it to every two to four weeks,
你做去角质的次数最好限制在二到四周一次
because they’re using much higher concentrations
因为焕肤术使用更高浓度的
of chemical exfoliants.
化学去角质剂
Wilson: I can’t end this without giving a shout-out
我得提名表扬丹尼斯医生
to Dr. Dennis Gross
和他的果酸/水杨酸焕肤棉片
and his AHA/BHA pad.
才能结束这个话题
Beautiful, beautiful.
美妙 太美妙了
Chang: The next myth is,
下一个误传
“You need to use a lot
“想要皮肤好
of skin-care products to get good skin.”
就需要使用很多护肤产品”
Wilson: Again, as a cosmetic chemist,
正如我说过的 作为化妆品化学家
I wish that were true.
我希望那是真的
You don’t need to use a lot of products,
你不需要用很多产品
you just need to find the right products
你只需要找到对的产品
that work for your skin needs.
也就是对你肌肤需求起效的产品
Chang: Sometimes, actually, using too many products
实际上 有时使用过多产品
can do more harm than good.
可能会弊大于利
Wilson: Oh, I love this one.
哦我喜欢这一条
Myth: “If you feel a tingling or burning sensation,
误传:“如果你感到一阵刺痛或灼烧感
it means the product is working.”
那说明产品在起效”
Chang: I had to say, “No!”
我得说“不是这样的”
When I saw this myth, I was just like, “Ah!”
当我看到这条的时候 我的反应是“啊天啊”
I always say actually your daily skin care
我总是说 你的日常护肤过程
should typically not be uncomfortable at all.
通常不会不舒服
And if it is,
如果你感到不舒服
it’s a sign that your skin cannot tolerate the product.
这是你的皮肤无法忍受这个产品的一个信号
Wilson: It’s not always good to ask someone,
去问别人“你在用啥”
“What are you using?” and then go and buy it,
然后就去买 并不总是好的
because your skin may not
因为你的皮肤不一定
have the same tolerance level as theirs,
和别人的有相同的耐受度
so you may have a different reaction.
所以可能产生不一样的反应
Chang: And I know a lot of people who try to use
我知道很多人想去使用
the best, the most effective ingredient,
最好的 最有效的成分
and they try to kind of stand through it.
有些人好像想要挺过去一样
They want to persist because they want
他们愿意坚持
to get their skin looking shiny and wrinkle-free.
因为想要有光泽 没有皱纹的皮肤
But your skin, again, is different
但是我重申 你的皮肤和
from all of those people out there,
其他所有人的皮肤都不同
and it may not be able to tolerate it,
你的皮肤不一定能忍受那些最好最有效的成分
so you want to find the right product for you.
所以你需要的是找到适合你的产品
“Acne is only a problem during puberty.”
“只有青春期才长痘痘”
Wilson: [laughs]
[笑]
Can someone tell my skin that, please?
有人可以把这句话告诉我的皮肤吗?
You could have not had acne during puberty,
有可能你在青春期从没长过痘痘
and all of a sudden, as you enter 30s or 40s,
但突然间 在你三四十岁的时候
you all of a sudden start to get it.
你开始长痤疮
You know, your hormones are changing,
你知道你的激素是在变化的
and I’m a living, breathing testament
我就是一个活生生的证明
that that is not the case.
痤疮不只是青春期的问题
Chang: Adult acne may be persistent from puberty,
成人的痤疮可能从青春期一直持续而来
but a lot of times it’s late onset
但很多时候对于以前从未
in patients who’ve never had acne before.
患过痤疮的患者来说是迟发的
The reasons for acne in adulthood
成人痤疮的原因包括
are genetics, hormones, clogged pores, inflammation.
遗传 激素 毛孔堵塞或炎症
Stress can definitely worsen acne.
压力毫无疑问会加重痤疮问题
Certain diets can worsen acne, including, you know,
一些饮食习惯也会加重 包括
high-sugar, high-carb diets.
高糖高碳水的饮食
Pregnancy can sometimes trigger acne.
怀孕有时会引发痤疮
I definitely had acne during my pregnancy.
我怀孕期间肯定有痤疮
Cosmetics, too.
化妆品也会
It’s nice to really kind of localize where the acne is,
能真正找到痤疮的诱因很好
because those might be triggers
因为这些可能是你可以
that you can remove
去除的诱因
and see if your acne gets better
并通过去除这些因素
by removing those triggers.
来看看你的痤疮是否会好转
You just want to be patient with it.
可能你只是需要耐心一点
Remember that any treatment for acne
要记住 针对痤疮的任何治疗
can take six to eight weeks to work,
都可能需要六到八周才起效
so you just really want to stick to it,
所以你需要坚持
unless of course you’re getting that burning,
除非你感受到那种灼烧感
tingling, or irritation from it.
刺痛 或刺激
Wilson: “Dark undereye circles are always due to a lack of sleep.”
“黑眼圈 都是由缺乏睡眠导致的”
Chang: They can be actually due to
实际上黑眼圈有许多
a lot of different issues,
不同的成因
and everyone’s different.
每个人都不一样
So, sometimes it’s due to lack of sleep and puffy eyes.
有时候是由于缺乏睡眠和眼睛浮肿
In other patients it might be due to,
在其他人身上可能是因为
you ate a salty meal the night before
前一天晚上吃了一顿太咸的饭菜
or had some alcohol and it’s causing swelling,
或者喝了点酒导致眼睛肿胀
but it also may be due to genetics.
也有可能是遗传的因素
A lot of patients have dark undereye circles,
很多病人从他们年轻时开始
even since they were younger.
就有黑眼圈
Allergies can also cause dark undereye circles,
过敏也能导致黑眼圈
so if your eyes are itchy
所以如果你眼睛痒
and you’re rubbing it all the time.
然后一直用手揉眼睛的话也会有黑眼圈
Or, as we all mature,
或者 随着我们都成熟
we lose fat in our cheeks and our undereye area,
脸颊和眼睛下面的脂肪会减少
and that can create a contrast and a shadowing effect.
这样就产生了对比和阴影效果
Wilson: Knowing the cause really is the key
知道成因真的是找到
to finding the best way to go about treating it.
最佳治疗方法的关键
Chang: The next myth is,
下一个谣传
“You shouldn’t use eye creams
“除非你有皱纹 否则
unless you have wrinkles.”
你不应该用眼霜”
Wilson: [sighs] No.
[叹气]不是这样的
Actually, I know a lot of younger people
我知道很多年轻人
who are using eye creams
他们用眼霜
as more of a preventative measure,
是一种预防性的措施
because they’re trying to prevent their skin from drying out.
他们努力不让皮肤干燥
They’re trying to keep the skin elastic.
他们努力保持皮肤弹性
Chang: Ni’Kita, I think you said it beautifully:
Ni’Kita 我觉得你说的太恰当了
Prevention is key in skin care,
预防是护肤的关键
and the eye area is often the first area
而眼部常常是第一个显示出
to show signs of aging.
衰老迹象的区域
Actually, late 20s, early 30s
实际上 二十来岁 三十岁出头
is when you start losing collagen.
胶原蛋白就开始流失
Wilson: I have to go tell my daughters
我得去告诉我女儿
to start using a cream.
开始用眼霜
[both laugh]
[均笑]
Ha! “Serums and oils are a waste of money.”
哈!“精华液和精油是浪费钱的”
Chang: No!
不!
Serums are actually what I spend the most money on.
实际上我在精华上花最多钱
Wilson: Right.
没错
Chang: Serums are highly concentrated with active ingredients
精华液含有高浓度的活性成分
like antioxidants and hydrating factors that really benefit your skin.
比如有益于皮肤的抗氧化剂和保湿因子
Serums really are what’s doing the brunt of the work.
精华液确实是对皮肤最有用的
Wilson: Agree 100%.
100%同意
You can budget your cleanser.
你可以在洗面奶上节省
You can budget your moisturizer and even your sunscreen,
可以在保湿上节省 甚至在防晒霜上节省
but where you should think about spending
但是你应该考虑
the bulk of your budget should be on the thing
花预算的大头
that’s going to give you the biggest treatment,
在最有效的产品上
and that’s the serum.
那就是精华液
Chang: There’s a huge range of skin issues
精华液能改善
that serums can really help with.
很大范围的皮肤问题
Wilson: Ha! “You can’t get rid of dark spots.”
哈!“你不能去除暗斑”
Chang: I do this every day at work.
我每天工作就是干这个的
Wilson: It takes time,
这需要时间
it takes discipline, and it takes you truly,
需要自律 也需要你真真正正地
truly being committed to understanding the source
致力于理解暗斑的根源以及
and why you’re getting your dark spots.
为什么会出现暗斑
Chang: Dark spots often have a component
暗斑通常在皮肤中含有
of deeper pigment in the skin,
较深的色素成分
and that’s where laser treatments come in.
这就是激光治疗的用武之地
Brown spots can always come back,
褐斑总是会回来
and you can get new brown spots.
你会长新的褐斑
So sunscreen is the most important thing you can do
所以涂防晒是帮助预防和治疗暗斑
to help prevent and treat dark spots.
你要做的最重要的一件事
Wilson: One thing about skin of color
我要问关于肤色的一个观点
is we were always told that, you know,
一直有人说
lasers are not good for our skin
激光对我们的皮肤不好
because it’ll end up causing more dark spots.
因为它最终会导致更多的暗斑
Have they improved the technology now
他们现在是否改进了技术
where somebody like me can come to you and say,
像我这样的人可能会问你
“Hey, Dr. Chang, how about these spots?”
“嘿 Chang医生 我的这些斑可以治吗?”
Chang: It is true that skin of color
有色皮肤对激光更为敏感
is a little bit more sensitive to laser,
这是真的
and the reason is that there is more pigment
原因是有色皮肤
in patients in skin of color or darker skin tones.
或较深肤色的患者皮肤色素较多
There are resurfacing lasers that
有一些能量较低且温和的
are lower in energy and gentle
表面重修激光
but can help improve brown spots
也可以通过一系列治疗
over a series of treatments.
帮助改善褐斑
Wilson: I’ll make an appointment with you
我们一结束录制
as soon as we wrap this up.
我就找你预约
[both laugh]
[均笑]
What do we have here?
这条是啥?
“Losing weight will help get rid of my cellulite.”
“减肥将有助于摆脱我的皮下脂肪团”
Chang: Ah. So, cellulite,
啊 怎么说呢 皮下脂肪团
it’s one of the most common complaints I see,
是我接到最常见的问题之一
but one of the most difficult to treat.
但也是最难治疗的之一
You have to remember that cellulite
你得知道 皮下脂肪团
is not just a condition of excess fat
不仅仅是脂肪过多
or being out of shape, and, in fact,
或身材走样导致的 实际上
I see cellulite in all weight groups.
我在所有体重的人群中都见过皮下脂肪团
We don’t know exactly what causes cellulite,
我们还不知道确切的成因
but it can be associated with genetics, hormones,
但与遗传 激素有关
and then lifestyle can also play a key component.
生活方式也是关键因素
On a more biologic level,
在更生物学的层面上
cellulite is due to poor circulation,
脂肪团是由于血液循环不良
it’s due to inflammation, so, again,
由于炎症 所以我重申
a lot of reasons why people get cellulite.
人们患脂肪团的原因有很多
Physical activity may actually help a little bit
体育锻炼可能会通过促进循环和血液流动
with cellulite by increasing circulation and blood flow,
对改善脂肪团有所帮助
but weight loss in and of itself
但是减肥并不能
may not improve your cellulite.
改善脂肪团的状况
Wilson: When it comes to the beauty industry
谈到美容行业和产品
and products to solve it,
来解决皮下脂肪团问题
there’s no silver bullet in a cream or serum can give to you,
面霜或精华液中没有灵丹妙药
and I’ve seen some of the most in-shape women have cellulite.
我见过一些身材顶呱呱的女性有脂肪团
Chang: “If you don’t get eczema as a kid,
“如果小时候你没得过湿疹
you won’t get it as an adult.”
成年后也不会得”
Wilson: I don’t believe that to be true. [laughs]
我觉得这不是真的[笑]
Chang: I actually just saw several cases
我这几周就见过
of new adult eczema patients this past week,
有几个成年病人新患湿疹的案例
so it’s very common.
这是非常常见的
Eczema is especially common in adults
湿疹在有工作接触的成人中
who actually have work-related contact.
更为常见
So healthcare workers, construction workers,
经常洗手或接触大量化学品的
or hairdressers who wash their hands frequently
医护人员 建筑工人或美发师
or come into contact with a lot of chemicals.
是更易患湿疹的
Eczema is managed primarily
湿疹主要是通过非常好的
by a really good skin-care routine.
护肤程序来控制的
Dry, irritated skin can make you more prone to eczema,
干燥 敏感的皮肤更容易患湿疹
so you want to make sure you’re hydrating and moisturizing very frequently.
所以你要确保经常补水和保湿
Wilson: “K-beauty only works for East Asian customers.”
“韩式美妆只适用于东亚客户”
That’s not how skin works.
皮肤不是这样的
Chang: K-beauty is definitely not just for Asian skin.
韩式美妆绝对不只适用于亚洲皮肤
You have to keep in mind that
但是 你得知道
in terms of ethnicity, though,
就种族而言
there are slight differences in terms of pigmentation
种族之间的色素沉着
and moisture levels between ethnic groups.
和水分含量略有不同
The basic structure of the skin
皮肤的基本结构
and the aging processes that the skin goes through
和皮肤经历的衰老进程
is essentially the same,
本质上是一样的
no matter what your ethnicity.
无论种族如何
Differences in distinct skin types,
不同皮肤类型的差异
oily skin versus dry skin versus sensitive skin,
比如油性皮肤vs干性皮肤vs敏感皮肤
is likely more significant than ethnicity
在护肤上的差异
when it comes to skin care.
比种族差异更显著
Wilson: I created my products,
我自己配我的产品
and I was looking at certain things.
我会找特定的成分
Like, I know in Black skin,
我知道在黑色皮肤中
the level of ceramides is lower than in any skin types,
神经酰胺的水平低于任何皮肤类型
so I include ceramides.
所以我找含神经酰胺的产品
Overall, anybody can use the products.
总的来说 任何人都可以使用这些产品
If your skin doesn’t need it, it won’t use it.
如果你的皮肤不需要某种成分 它就不会使用它
If there’s one thing people should take away
如果人们要从这些错误观点中
from all these myths,
吸取一点的话
it’s just know your skin.
那就是了解你的皮肤
I believe in having a relationship with your skin.
我认同你与你的皮肤在谈恋爱的观点
You know, you’re in a relationship with another person,
当你和一个人谈恋爱的时候
you know what makes them happy.
你知道做什么会让他开心
You know how to push their buttons.
你知道如何激发他
Have that same relationship with your skin,
和你的皮肤也要有这种关系
and then a lot of these things you won’t have to rely on.
然后你就不需要依赖这么多东西
You will know what works for your skin.
你知道什么对你的皮肤有效
Chang: Be patient. Skin care always takes time.
要耐心 护肤总是需要时间的
And if you have any questions, feel free to reach out.
如果你有任何问题 随时来提问
Ask your dermatologist or ask your physician.
询问你的皮肤科医生或内科医生
Really just choose a good skin-care routine that will take you over long term
说真的 只要选择一个有效的护肤程序
and work well with your skin.
长期坚持对皮肤有益

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

两位美容业的博士连线,驳斥了19个针对护肤的谣言,并给出了非常多的护肤建议。爱美的宝宝们来看咯!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Lee

审核员

审核员HSX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3P7_sOEgx5A

相关推荐
窒息