ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

神奇的节奏口技 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

神奇的节奏口技

Beatbox brilliance | Tom Thum | TEDxSydney


Uh
我叫汤姆
My name’s Tom.
今天我来这儿是想向大家坦陈交代
And I’ve come here today to come clean
我的谋生之道
about what I do for money.

Um
基本上 我通过特殊的方式
Basically, I use my mouth in strange ways
用嘴来获取报酬
and exchange for cash.
呃 我经常在闹市的酒吧或者街头
Uh… I usually do this kind of thing in CD (Center District) downtown bars
做这件事
on the street corner.
所以在那儿 做这种事或许更合适
So it might be the most appropriate setting
但是 我想给你们
But I’d like to give you guys
稍微示范下我究竟从事什么工作
a bit of demonstration about what I do.
#节奏口技#
#beatbox#
现在 接下来
And now, for my next number,
我想来一点古典的
I’d like to return to the classics.
#掌声#
#appluase#
#节奏口技#
#beatbox#
让我们后退
We’re gonna take it back.
大步后退
Way back.
时光回溯
Back into time.
口技
#beatbox#
#比利·简#
#Billie Jean#
比利·简不是我的爱人
Billie Jean is not my lover.
她只是那个坚称我就是她命中注定的人的女孩
She’s just a girl who claims that I am the one.
那个孩子不是我的
The kid is not my son.
好了
Alright.
掌声
#applause#
大家好吗
Wass up!
非常感谢TEDx
Thank you very much TEDx.
如果你们还不知道的话
If you guys haven’t figured it out already,
嗯 我叫汤姆 图姆 是一个节奏口技表演家
uh…my name’s Tom Thum and I’m a beatboxer,
也就是说你们刚刚听到的所有声音
which means all the sounds that you just heard
都是我发出的声音
were made entirely using just my voice
并且只有我的声音
and the only thing was my voice.
我可以向你们保证
and I can assure you
这个麦克风
there are absolutely
完全没有
no effects
添加任何音效
on this microphone whatsover.
我现在非常非常兴奋
And I am very very stoked.
你们可真是什么都鼓掌啊 太棒了
You guys are just applauding for everything. It’s great.
看啊 妈妈 我成功了
Look at this, mom, I made it!
额 嗯 我今天非常非常激动能够站在这里
Uh… em… I am very very stoked to be here today.
代表我的同行
You know, representing my kinfolk
和那些生来就能发出非人声音
and all those that haven’t managed to make a career
但还未拼出一番事业的人
out of an innate ability for inhuman noisemaking.
因为这还算是个利基市场
uh…because it is a bit of niche market
也还没有太多发展
and there is not much work going on
特别是在我的家乡
especially where I am from.
我来自布里斯班
You know, I’m from Brisbane
这是一个非常适合居住的城市
which is a great city to live in.
耶 很棒 我很多老乡都在这儿 太棒了
Yeah! All right. Most of Brisbane’s here. That’ good.
大家都知道我来自布里斯班
Now… uh… You know I am from Brissie
呃 它是个非常适居的城市
uh… which is a great city to live in.
但说实话 它并不是南半球的
But you know, let’s be honest, it’s not exactly the culture hub
文化中心
of the Southern Hemisphere.
所以我常在
So I do a lot of my work
其它城市和其它国家表演
outside Brisbane, and outside Australia.
我内心的这一份热爱
And so the pursuit of this crazy passion of mine
让我看过这世界许多奇妙的地方
has enabled me to see so many amazing places in the world.
所以如果可以的话 我想和你们分享一些经历
So I’d like to share with you, if I may, my experiences.
女士们 先生们
So ladies and gentlemen,
我将带领大家踏入一段旅程
I would like to take you on a journey
穿越各大洲 穿越声音
throughout the continents and throughout the sound itself.
#口技#
#beatbox#
我们的旅程从中央沙漠开始
We start our journey in the central deserts.
#口技#
#beatbox#
印度
India.
#口技#
#beatbox#
中国
China.
#口技#
#beatbox#
德国
Germany.
#口技#
#beatbox#
派对 派对 耶
Party, party, yeah.
掌声
#applause#
在到达最后目的地前 女士们先生们
And before we reach our final destination, ladies and gentlemen,
我想要和你们分享一些
I would like to share with you some technology
我从蓬勃发展的大都市布里斯班带来的科技
that I brought all the way from the thriving metropolics of Brisbane.
我面前的这些东西
These things in front me here
叫合成器
are called Kaoss Pads.
有了这些东西
And they allow me to do
我的声音能产生更多不同的变化
a lot of different things with my voice.
比如说 左边的这个东西
For example, the one on the left here
它能给我的声音
allows me to add a little bit of
加一点混响效果
reverb to my sound
就会有
which gives me that
#口技#
#beatbox#
这样的效果
flavor.
那这边这些
And the other ones here, you know,
我可以用它们和音
I can use them in unision
去模仿电子鼓或者类似的声音
to mimic the effect of drum machine or something like that.
我可以对我的声音采样 也能回放
I can sample in my own sounds and I can play it back
只要按这些按键就行了
just by hitting the pads here.
#口技#
gastriloquism
TED
TED
X
X
混音
#remix music#
我的手可真闲啊
I got way too much time on my hands.
最后 右边的这个功能
And last but not least, the one on my right here
能让我
allows me to
重复 重复 重复 重复
loop, loop, loop, loop,
重复 重复 重复 重复我的声音
loop, loop, loop, loop my voice.
在这些过后 女士们 先生们
So with all that in mind, ladies and gentlemen,
我想带大家踏入一段旅程
I would like to take you on a journey
去地球上一个与世隔绝的地方
to a completely separate part of Earth
我从悉尼歌剧院
as I transform the Sydney Opera House
到了一家烟雾弥漫的闹市爵士酒吧
into a smoky downtown jazz bar.
好了 朋友们 开始吧
All right. Boys. Take it away.
#混音#
#remix music#
女士们 先生们 我想向大家介绍一位我的特殊朋友
Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to introduce you a special friend of mine,
我所知的最好的低音贝斯手之一
one of the greatest double bassists I known
斯摩奇 杰斐逊先生 让我们试试吧
Mr. Smoky Jefferson, let’s take it for a walk. Come, baby.
#口技#
#beatbox#
好了 女士们 先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen
我想向大家介绍本场演出的明星
I’d like to introduce you to the star of the show,
这个时代最伟大的爵士传奇之一
one of the greatest jazz legends of our time.
音乐爱好者和爵士爱好者
Music lovers and jazz lovers alike,
掌声欢迎
please give a warm hand of applause
独一无二的窥视汤姆 开始吧
for the one and only Mr.Peeping Tom. Take it away.
#口技#
#beatbox#
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much!
#掌声#
#Applause#

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

嘴里的乐队

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Hedgehog

审核员

审核员H

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNZBSZD16cY

相关推荐