ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

毫不费力的波浪卷 | 蓬松波浪卷教程 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

毫不费力的波浪卷 | 蓬松波浪卷教程

Beachy "Effortless" Waves | Loose Curls Tutorial

*蓬松波浪卷*
Loose Beachy Waves
嗨 欢迎回来
Hello! Welcome back to my channel.
本期视频是大家期待已久的
In today’s video I’m gonna be doing the very requested
卷发特辑
how I curl my hair video.
最近我在两个频道里收到了很多问题
Because I’ve gotten a lot of questions on this chanel and my vlog chanel
我是怎么做那种微卷发的
how I do kind of the curls that look slightly beachy.
这不是什么新发型
I’m not sure if this is anything new,
但我就是这么卷头发的 我挺喜欢
but this is just the way I do it, and I like it.
我每天都这么卷发
It’s what I do everyday.
废话不多说 让我们开始吧
So without further ado, let’s get into the vedio.
这是我头发早晨的样子
So this is what my hair looks like in the morning.
像这里就不太好
Not really like up here,
因为这里昨天还是直的
because up here is still kind of straight from the day before.
但昨晚我洗了发尾
But I washed last night the bottoms of it.
今天会感觉发质有点毛糙
So you can kind of get a feel for the texture of my hair that I have.
不洗头发的日子 我会用干洗洗发水
So on days I don’t wash my hair, I will use a dry shampoo.
这是Drybar的Detox免洗干发喷雾
This is the detox dry shampoo by the Drybar.
拿着这个 摇一摇然后喷在发根
So I’ll just take this, shake it and then spray it in the roots.
揉一揉 上下抖抖头发
And then I’ll just rub it in and kind of toss all the hair.
看起来凌乱一点
But so looks messy.
也能让发根处蓬松一点
And then I also gives it a little bit of volume at the roots.
我想让它蓬松些
So that’s why I do that.
接下来进入卷发部分
And after that, I get right into the curly part.
用这个橡皮筋
I use this like stretchy…
不是什么造型 把头发绑起来
then not an actual hair type but it looks more like a ribbon.
这样头发不会烫出太多褶
Just because it leaves less of the creases in my hair.
取头发的上半部分扎起来
So I’ll just take it up, take the top half of my hair.
扎成一个蓬松的丸子头
And then tie it in a loose little bun.
发尾要在这儿
I believe this edge right here.
在头发的前面 而不是后面
So that’s at the front of the hair instead of like in the back
这样比较方便拉直和弄卷之类
where I’m going to be straightening and curling it and stuff.
从中间分开后面的头发
And I’ll split it down in the middle.
因为发尾一般在早上有点毛糙
So since my hair in the morning usually is a bit more like crazy at the bottom,
我会用直发夹
I will take my straightener.
这是Conair专业直发夹
This is the Conair something pro.
我已经用了快三年了
I’ve used this for like 3 years now.
名字都被磨掉了
So the name rubbed off.
取这么多头发 然后拉直
But I’ll take this and kind of just straighten out
很卷的地方
the parts that are really frizzy.
现在大部分都拉直了
So it looks mostly straight now.
里面还是可以看到有些卷发
But you can see that there’s still some waves and some curls to it.
不是把卷发彻底永久拉直
So that it’s not completely straight to the curls and waves for longer.
另一边也一样
And I just do that to the other side.
好了 两边都是我要的样子了
Alright so both sides are pretty much how I want them to be.
拿出卷发棒
So I will take my curling iron.
我会把使用的工具链接留在下面
I’ll leave all the links to the tools I use below.
我会把卷发棒和直发夹结合起来使用
But I will use a combination of this and my straightening iron.
取一小撮头发 大概这么多
I’ll take a small piece of my hair probably about this much,
不要太多或太少
not too much not too little.
夹住它然后转到这儿
Take it and then kind of turn it through here.
不知道你能不能看到
And I don’t know if you can tell,
每段卷发之间留大约一英寸空隙
but I leave about like an inch of space between each curl.
那样每段卷发就不会挨太近
So that they’re not too close together,
卷度会比较柔和
and the curl isn’t too tight.
顺着卷下去 到发尾收住
And I just run it through and then I leave the ends.
发尾就不会特别翘
so that the ends aren’t super curled.
更随意一点
And so it’s more relaxed.
我以前爱卷前面的头发
I like to curl the front once.
但后来大多数情况下 我都用直发夹
But then for the most part, I use the straightening iron.
用直发夹夹住差不多一样多的头发
So what I’ll do with the straightening iron is take roughly the same amount of hair.
多夹几次然后往后转 让头发呈一个S形
Kind of go through it a couple times and then take it and make a S shape.
慢慢顺着头发卷下去
And then I’ll slowly run it through my hair.
然后放开
And then let it go.
头发就有了蓬松又随意的波浪卷
So it kind of gives this really loose beachy type wave.
像这样拿住直发夹
You take it like this.
夹住头发
You put it on your hair.
按一个角度转 慢慢拖到这里
Then you turn it at an angle and then slowly drag it through.
到发尾这里就放手
When I get to like this end right here I’ll let it go.
松开直发夹
And kind of let it go like that.
其余的头发也一样做
And then so I’ll do that for the rest of the hair.
选取多少不等的头发 不过大部分差不多
I’ll kind of take different size of pieces that’s mostly the same.
卷下来 有时候我会卷的密一点
Run it through and then sometimes I’ll curl it even tighter.
有时候我会直接卷到发尾
And sometimes it’ll go all the way down to the end.
所以有些尾部有点卷
So some of the ends are a little bit curly.
这样头发不会卷成一团
Just so that the curls don’t lump together.
层次感更强 有的更薄
I give it a little bit more texture by having some curls a little bit thinner,
有的更卷 有的更蓬松
some of them a little bit more curly, some of them a little bit more loose.
发型看起来更自然
And it looks more relaxed.
隔几缕头发
And then every few strands or so.
再用一次卷发棒 让卷发更有层次
I will take the curling iron just again to give the curls a bit more texture.
还有个原因是我觉得卷发棒更好用
And also because I think it’s easier with a curling iron.
效果也和直发夹不一样
But you also don’t get the same exact effect.
所以我单独用卷发棒
So I use this curling iron separately.
然后松开
And let it go.
稍微把头发翻松一点
And then as I’m doing it I’ll kind of like fluff it up a tiny bit.
侧面弄好了
So there’s that side.
在顶部拿一缕比之前更少的头发
I’ll kind of take a few pieces at the very top thinner pieces than before.
把它们卷得密一点 增加层次感
And then to add a little bit of texture, curl them a bit tighter.
用直发板夹久一点
I’ll leave it longer in the straightening iron.
慢慢向下
Go down a bit slower.
现在这缕就卷多了
So this one is more curly.
可以看到上面的头发更卷一些
And you see that it gives a little bit more curl at the top.
这样头发放下来的时候 会比较蓬松
Just so that it gives a little bit more volume when we left the hair down.
接着卷剩下的头发
And we curl the rest.
我会在顶部选差不多两三绺头发
I’ll take maybe two to three strands at the very top.
慢慢卷下来
Go down slowly.
像之前一样呈S形
Same S shape as before.
弄好了 这绺更卷一点
And there’s that, see this one’s a bit more curly.
在脑后选一绺头发
I’ll take one in the back.
好了
And there’s that.
用手抖抖头发
So then I’ll kind of like fluff it.
接着用这个定型水
And then I’ll take this hairspray.
我要再买些Ouai Haircare的定型喷雾
I need to get more of this hairsprays by Ouai Haircare.
拼写是O-U-A-I
I’m not sure how to say but it’s O-U-A-I
我也会把链接留在下面
Again I’ll leave the links below.
摇一摇
And I’ll shake it a bit.
然后上下喷
And just spray it on the top, on the bottom.
然后我会……呜
[cough] And then I’ll..whoo.
很好闻但进我鼻子里了
It smells good but just went into my nose.
接着做另一边的发型
And then I will do the other side of the hair.
我学会卷这种小S形
How I learned to do this little S shape is
是在美甲艺术协会工作时
when I worked at the Nail Art Society,
我在另一个视频里提过
I mentioned this in my other video,
我老板教我的
but my boss to… told me about that so.
她头发也超级好
She also had like the best hair.
我就问她在哪里剪头发
So I asked her where she gets her hair cut.
她提到了洛杉矶的这个地方
So she mentioned this place in LA.
超级贵
Super expensive!
但她的美发师是伊基·阿塞莉娅的美发师之一
But her hairdresser was one of the hairdressers that did Iggy Azalea’s hair.
我去坐在伊基·阿塞莉娅做头发的地方
So I went and sat where Iggy Azalea sat to get her hair done.
感觉就像是 哇 我是时尚先锋
And I just felt like, wow! I’m fancy.
#我是时尚先锋#
[music]#I’m so fancy#
我问他怎么做随意的蓬松卷发
But I asked him how he does beachy loosed waves.
他这么教我的
And this is what he taught me.
我现在每天都按他教的做
So he kind of taught me how I do it now every single day.
我卷完前面的一绺头发 就拨到后面
When I’m doing it the strands from the front, I put it in the back.
那我就知道不用再做一次 然后接着卷
So I know not to curl them again and then work my way forward.
有时做完S形以后
Sometimes when I’m done doing the S shape,
我会拿着头发绕几圈
I’ll take it out and kind of spin it that way.
那样头发冷却之后 仍然会保持S形
So that when it cools down, it’s kind of still in S shape.
好了
And there is that.
我一做完就从后面中间分开
Once I’m done I split it back down the middle,
因为这一边已经好了
because this side is already done.
然后我检查下头发
And then I’ll kind of look at the hair and see
看哪部分要再加点层次
which sections need a bit more texture.
和另一边一样 我会从最上面选一绺头发
Again like on the other side, I’ll take it from the very very very top.
这边一做完 我会再喷一次定型水
So once that side is done, I’ll take the hairspray again.
轻轻地喷在上面
Lightly spray over it
还有发尾
And the bottom.
喷一喷 像这样甩一下
I’ll just take it and swing it and go like that.
现在我要把上面的头发松开 放到前面
Now I’ll take the hair down to the top kind of put it towards the front.
抓着头发 把卷好的部分扎起来
And I’ll take this and lightly wrap around the hair already did.
那就不会把卷好的头发再卷一次
Just so that I’m not recurling hairs that have already been curled.
把头发弄到前面
I’ll take it forward.
然后从差不多中间开始
And then I’ll start from like the middleish area.
拿一绺头发
I’ll take a piece.
卷过来 和之前一样
Run it over and do the same thing.
有时候如果发尾很奇怪
Sometimes if the ends come out weird.
我会用直发夹夹到底
I’ll run the strainer through the whole strand of hair.
再松手 效果就这样了
And leave it, so it comes out like this.
有时头发没按我想的卷
Sometimes if the hair is not cooperating the way I want to
在用直发夹做的时候
when I’m using the straightener,
我会改用卷发棒
I’ll go under the curling iron.
依然不会从最上面开始
Then again I won’t start at the very top of…
差不多从头发的中间开始
kind of start towards in the middle of the strand.
像这样
Look at this.
接着来卷前面头发
And then when I get towards the front of my hair.
抓着头发 直发夹沿头发顺着下来
I’ll take it and run it all the way through the whole thing.
把碎发从头到尾夹直
From top to bottom straighten out some of the baby hairs.
抓着头发 再做一次
I will take it and I’ll do it again.
从头发的中间 而不是最上面开始卷
I’ll just start the curl towards the middle of the strand not completely at the top.
我常常要确保前面的碎发理顺了
On the front I always make sure that like the baby hairs are straightened out.
因为我有很多碎发 伸得到处都是
Cuz I have a lot of baby hairs that just like to stick out everywhere.
我不希望这里太塌
And then I don’t want it to be like too flat here.
所以会再取几小缕头发
So I will take a few strands thin strand again.
从最上面开始卷
And then start the curl from the very top.
紧夹住 慢慢滑下来
Go down slowly and tightly.
现在这缕更卷了
So you get a curlier strand.
那些我教你们从最上面开始卷的头发
For these ones where I’m telling you to go from the very top
每缕取少一点 不要像这样轻轻转
taking a thinner strands instead of just twisting light like this,
我甚至会把胳膊转到很后面
I twist my arm like even further back.
因为这是最上面的一层
And since this is like the top layer
取比底层多一点的头发
I take a few more than I would at the bottom layers.
这样头发会更松弛
Just cuz you see they ease more.
更随意一点了
I’ll kind of stroke it a bit.
刘海的话 我会用直发夹按这个角度夹
For the bangs, I’ll take the straightener and kind of put it at this angle.
把头发拉起来然后放开
And then pull it up and then let go.
那样刘海就不会完全贴在头上
Just so that the bangs aren’t completely like flat on my face.
接下来要做什么呢?
What then will I do.
接着我会弄另一边的头发
And then I will do the other side.
通常要先拉直碎发
I always start off by like trying to straighten the baby hairs a little bit.
然后从最后面开始
And then here I’ll start from the very back.
再次卷S形
And I’ll do the S shape again.
到这边 再次从里面
So I’m down to this side, going in again,
选小缕头发
taking little tiny strands.
一直这么做
And keep on going like this.
解开后面的头发
Take out the bottom.
把头发打乱点
And I mess around it a little bit.
把影响我的头发拉直
Straighten the parts that are bothering me.
慢慢夹这个部分
And slowly toss like this section.
这个小镜子里看不清楚 但我就这么做的
Hard to tell in this little mirror, but this is really how I do it.
如果有几缕头发的发尾很奇怪
If I have like weird looking strands at the bottom,
用直发夹拉直一点
I’ll take the iron and straighten it a bit.
看你怎么做
It’s just up to you how you do it.
比如如果哪里很怪让你困扰 你就补一补
Like if anything looks funky to your father you just fix it.
就是这样
That’s about it.
没错 我就是这么做头发的
Yep, that’s how I do my hair.
接着再喷点定型水
And then I will take more of this hairspray.
然后像这样甩头发
And then kind of like leave my hair this way.
让头发膨起来
So It’s like voluminous kinda.
像这样
Go like this.
喷发尾 全部轻轻喷一层定型水
Take the bottom, go like this, just spray it all over like a light layer of hair spray.
然后用Triple Sec三合一喷雾
And then after that I will take this Triple Sec three in one.
我不知道它到底是什么成分
I don’t know what it is actually but it texturizes amplified and refreshes.
但它让头发蓬松亮丽
定型水飘到我嘴里了
That hair spray my mouth.
这也是Drybar生产的 气味很好闻
And this is also by the Drybar, this stuff smells so good.
我不是很喜欢Detox免洗干发喷雾的气味
So when I use the detox dry shampoo which I’m not a fan of the smell.
每次我用完这个很香的湿型喷雾
Once I use the wet hairspray that smells really good.
你甚至都闻不到干洗香波的气味了
And then this you can’t really even smell the dry shampoo anymore.
摇摇瓶子 抬起头发
But I’ll just shake it, lift up my hair.
喷点水 我不一下喷很多 这样一点点喷
Spray a little bit, I don’t go crazy with this I just go poo poo poo like that.
噢 真好闻
Oh! it smells good.
就这样了
And that’s about it.
过一会卷发会定型
After a while the curls will like settle down.
它自己会变柔和
And it will just like tone itself down a lot.
是的 我就是这么做头发的
but yep, that’s pretty much how I do my hair.
希望效果不错
Hopefully it turned out okay,
因为看不太清 我通常在更大的镜子前做
because it’s hard to tell usually I do in front of a bigger mirror.
我在视频博客和这个频道收到很多问题
I got a lot of questions on my blog channel on this channel
问我怎么卷发
saying how I curl my hair.
我不觉得这有什么特别或不同的
I dont think it’s anything like super special or different.
没错 我自己是这么卷头发的 我挺喜欢
Yeah! This is how I personally do it and I like it.
谢谢观看
Thank you so much for watching.
如果你有想看的视频 请告诉我
If you have any video requests please let me know.
因为我一直在找更多视频 放进视频计划
Because I’m always looking for more videos to like put into my calendar.
好了 谢谢观看
And yep, thank you so much for watching.
如果你已经点赞并订阅了
If you’ve liked and subscribed and all that.
非常感谢 这对我意义重大
Thank you so much, it really means a lot to me.
下周的视频再见
And I will see you next week for my next video.
拜拜
Bye!
每周四更新视频 谢谢观看
New videos every Thursday.Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

详细的卷发教程

听录译者

真皮沙发

翻译译者

大力

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfJ3euCr4Ow

相关推荐