ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

做你想看见的改变,从今天开始 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

做你想看见的改变,从今天开始

Be The Change - Inspirational Video

当你展望自己能做的贡献和给予时 某些事物将会发生
Some things is gonna happen when you look out and see what can I contribute what can I give..
我保证 女士们先生们 你们会听到某些人说
I guarantee you ladies and gentlemen you are gonna hear a voice that saying
“没用的 你现在做不到的”
It’s just no uses, it’s out of our control now
会有这样的声音跟你说
There will be a voice telling you that:
“你在浪费时间 浪费精力 白白努力”
‘You will be wasting your time and wasting your energy and wasting your effort’
我要说 别听它的 听听那些良心的微语
I say, don’t listen to it. Listen to this still small voice that says:
“我能做到
“I can do something…
我应该去做”
and I ought to do it.”
我们应该去做这些真正的服务
We ought to do it.This really service.
任何事都不能阻止人们的意愿
Nothing can resist the will of the people.
因为意愿 甚至人的存在与
That will stick even their existence
人类对美好的向往紧密相连
on extended their purpose for good.
我笃信
I strongly believe that…
我们所有人都有事可做
That all of us have some work to do.
我们每一个人都有擅长的事 我们每一个人都曾挺身
That each one of us showed up to do something. That each one of us showed up…
为生活作出贡献
to contribute something to life.
如果我们现在不这么做
And that if we don’t do it…
将来这些事也不会完成
it will not be done.
成为想为年轻人做贡献
Be the one that want to contribute to youth
为无家可归的人做贡献 为任何你能想到的事做贡献的人之一
or do something for the homeless whatever you want to do.
如果你清晨在清醒与决心中醒来
If you get up in the morning out of sense of ____ and decide
决定了“我是宇宙的入口”
that, “I’m the opening of the universe”.
生活会走过我 把我
The life can work through and use me
作为改变的渠道或工具
as a channel and as a instrument of change.
你会如何服务于世界
How will you serve the world?
你的才能可以
What do they need
为人们的需求提供什么
that your talent can provide?
那是你必须弄清楚的
That’s all you have to figure out.
我凭经验告诉你
I can tell you from experience,
你对他人产生的影响即最有价值的财物
the effect you have on others is the most valuable currency there is.
你已经准备好 并且有能力
You are ready and able
在世界上做美好的事情
to do beautiful things in this world.
在你走过今天的这道门之后
And after you walk through those doors today,
你将只有两个选择
you will only ever have two choices:

love
或恐惧
or fear.
选择爱
Choose love.
别让恐惧
And don’t ever let fear…
使你与你快活的心背道而驰
turn you against your playful heart.
开始将自己作为世界的入口看待
Begin to see yourself as a opening for the universe,
走过它 贯穿它
to move through, to work through,
在生活里做出改变
to make a difference in life.
明白自己为生活所用 去保证 拓展生活的质量 并且成长
See yourself being used by life, to improve quality of life, to expand and to grow.
如果你等待
If you wait until
直到有能力为所有人做所有事
you can do everything for everybody,
而不是为某些人做某些事
instead of something for somebody,
你将在一无所成结束 帮不了任何人
you’ll end up not doing nothing for nobody.
去做
Be The change
你想看到的改变
you want to see

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

别再等待,尽自己之所能,成为世界的入口,就从今天开始。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

小星星

审核员

译学馆审核员F

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8oJV_mBY9g

相关推荐