ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

作出改变 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

作出改变

'BE THE CHANGE' (ft.Aamir Khan) - Motivational video | Inspirational video | Eternal Explorer

我经常会火冒三丈 当每当有人说
One of the things that I always feel irritated with is when I hear a person saying
“在印度 一切都不会发生改变”
“In India, nothing will ever change.”
如果是你 你会怎么办
What will you do?
我完全反对这句话
I completely disagree with it.
因为改变 是有可能的
Yes, change is possible.
我们才意识到这是有可能的 这真的有可能
We’ve to just realize that yes it is possible and it is in fact possible.
你会认识一些没你那么优越的人
You read about people who are less privileged than you
你会知道不公平的存在并为之烦恼
You read about injustice and you feel disturbed
偶尔 你还会觉得恐惧
you feel horrible sometimes
你感到生气 沮丧和无助
you feel angry, you feel frustrated, you feel helpless.
所以我常常在想 我为什么不做些什么
And I used to feel that why can’t I do something about it.
我会去捐物捐钱
I would do donations, I would give out money
但我认为这样做不够
it wasn’t enough for me, I felt.
这想做些什么的念头一直在我心里萌生
This feeling of wanting to do something grew in me
年复一年 我的内心在不断地思考和斗争
over years and years of thinking strugging internally.
于是 Satyamev Jayate 诞生了
And then it came out through Satyamev Jayate.
这是最让我满意的事情之一
That’s one of the things that’s given me the most satisfaction.
人们常会问我
A lot of times people ask me
嗯 “你为什么要这样做呢”
you know, “why do you do it?”
我为什么会创办Satyamev Jayate 因为我感觉它从我心中迸发
Why am I doing Satyamev Jayate? Because I feel like, it’ s coming out of me. That’ s why I’ m doing it.
当你帮助他人时
When you help someone
会有一种很棒的感觉
it’s a great feeling.
为别人做一些事情的感觉很好
It’ s a great feeling to do something for somebody.
但我创办这个并不是为了帮助任何人
But I’ m not doing it to help anyone.
我创办这个是因为这样我会很高兴
I’ m doing it because it makes me happy.
我这样做 只是因为我想不到别的方法来过我想过的生活
I’m doing it because I don’t know any other way to live my life.
我觉得这是我唯一的方法来让我过我的生活
This is the only way I know how to live my life.
我不知道还可以以别的什么方式去生活
I don’t know how else to live my life.
如果有什么方法可以让你在国家的建设中为社会为国家出一己之力
If there is anyway that you can move towards work which helps our society, our nation in nation building
巨大的满足感和幸福感会在你的心中
huge amount of satisfaction and happiness you feel inside you.
如果印度 我们的社会需要变得繁荣或者达到我们梦想中的状态
If India, if our society has to ever prosper or reach where we all want it to reach that we dream of.
那么我们需要看看身边的人 对他们说 我们是平等的
Then we need to look at everyone and say that we’ re all equal.
所以当我们认识到我们都是人类的时候 我们就都是平等的了
So the day we realize that we’ re all human beings, we’ re all equal
让我们手牵着手一起前进吧
and let’ s hold and move together
让我们为对方加油鼓劲
and let’ s give strength to each other.
让我使得你们更加有力量 因为当你们更有力量的时候
Let me make you more powerful because if you’ re more powerful.
我将会在最后得到帮助
I’ m helped in the long run.
无论在我们见过的祖国的哪个地方
Wherever we’ ve seen in the country
人们都会像一个团队一样合作
people working together as a team.
这不仅让我为我的利益担心
Not bothering about what is good for me
而且还让我对整个社会的利益担心
but bothering about what is good for the entire society.
无论在哪里 只要人人合作 就会有幸福和经济繁荣
Wherever people are working together, there is happiness, economic prosperity.
在人们像一个团队一样合作的地方你可以看到所有繁荣
Every kind of prosperity you will find in those places where people are working as a team.
这群完全绝望的人
This group of people who are completely helpless
当他们面对巨大的难题时
and when they’ re faced with these huge problems
他们足以应付
they rise to the occasion.
这恰是荣耀之役吸引我的地方
And that is what excited me about lagaan.
我们都对确定的事情作出反应
All of us react to certain things
那些我们会作出不公平的判断的事情
things that are unfair we react to
这常常错误地发生在我们的社会中
that is happening wrong in society.
我们经常没有办法理解
Often we’ re not able to understand
怎么让它向正确的方向发展 怎么为它做些事情
how to correct it, how to do something about it.
我们常常很无助
We’ re often helpless.
不过 你可以大声说出自己的观点 那就是你可以为社会做的事
So, you can voice your opinion, that’ s what you can do
并且你必须让别人知道你的观点
and you should have your voice heard.
那十分重要
That’ s very important.
而且我觉得这就是事物显著变化的方式
And that is how things can change dramatically, I feel.
你必须有勇气去坚守你的信仰
And you must have the courage to stand by what you believe.
你不能恐惧那些强迫和恐吓你承认一些你不认同的事情的人
and you must not be afraid of people who try and bully you into admitting something else that you may not believe in.
别袖手旁观了 快来成为主流中的一员吧
Stop sitting on the fence become part of the mainstream.
如果你觉得在我们的国家和社会中存在一些问题
and if you feel there is a problem in our country or socially
把它当做自己肩上的责任
take it in your hands.
这是你的祖国
This is your country
你必须解决这些问题
and you have to solve it.
不会有火星人木星人来帮你解决你的问题
No one else is going to come from Mars and Jupiter to solve our problems.
我们必须冷静下来解决问题
We have to get down and do it.
没有别的简单的或者神奇的方法可以克服这些问题
There is no other way and there is no easy way and there is no magic way to get through it.
你必须坚信你所感知到的一切 并为之一战
You have to be convinced about what you feel and fight it.
有时 你可能会失败 但是你不能失去你的勇气
Sometimes you lose the battle but you have to stick to your guts.
不断改变的人才是活着
That person who is constantly changing is alive.
只有逝去的人才一成不变
Only dead people don’ t change.
甘地说的一句话非常有道理
What Gandhiji said is so true that
“创造你自己想要的改变”
“Be the change that you want to see.”
我们中的每一个人至少可以改变我们自己
Each one of us can at least change yourself.
这样就会有一股强大的力量推动世界的变革
And that itself is such a big force in changing the world.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

《三傻大闹宝莱坞》中的Rancho,《摔跤吧,爸爸》中的爸爸的扮演者印度演员Aamir Khan发出对印度变革的期望,呼吁人人从自己做起。激励人心!

听录译者

Time-Clon

翻译译者

Time-Clon

审核员

译学馆审核员N

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsmEa22xCOc

相关推荐