ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

优质互联网计划 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

优质互联网计划

Be Internet Awesome.

如果没有互联网 我不知道这个
I couldn’t imagine what the world will be like
世界会变成什么样?
without Internet today.
那将会变得一片混乱
It’d be nothing but chaos.
– 我已经试着让他适应现实世界
– I’ve tried preparing him for the real world.
可能在2047年我就不在他身边了 所以
I’m not with him 2047, so I can’t protect him
我不可能一直保护他 不是吗?
all the time, can I?
– 孩子天生具有好奇心 而在互联网上
– Kids are inherently curious, and on the Internet,
有很多知识和信息
there’s so much knowledge and information that
所以作为一个教育从事者
I need to make sure that as an educator
我必须要教会他们如何自己辨别信息
that I’m teaching them the skills that they need
的技能 从而保护自己
to start to look out for themselves.
互联网优化项目
The Be Internet Awesome program
是以一种有趣的方式来教会
is designed to teach students in a fun way
孩子们如何在互联网上保证自己的安全
how to be safe online.
你在阅览一个网页 上面有个按钮写着”点击这里
You’re on a web page and you see a button that says “Click Here
你就能赢得一百万美元!”
and you could win a million dollars!”
你觉得如果你点击了的话 会发生什么呢? 好的 Matthew 你来回答?
What do you think would happen? Yeah, Matthew?
– 会被骗
– Get scammed.
– 或许你会被骗[大笑]
– Maybe you’d get scammed. [laughs]
Ethan 你来回答- 无论你在干什么
Ethan. – Whatever you’re on
你的电脑都有可能中病毒
could get a virus.
– 如果你不认识的人跟踪你 你会怎么办呢?
– What do you do if someone you don’t know tries to follow you?
– 我会阻止他们
– I block them,
因为我有私人帐户
because I have a private account.
– 回答得很棒
– Excellent.
– 我们将要去一个叫做Interland的地方
– We’re about to journey into a place that’s called Interland
学习如何成为互联网达人
to learn how to be Internet awesome.
– 好的
– Yes.
[嘈杂声]
[indistinct chatter]
– 100分!
– 100 points!
– 干得漂亮 Zaire
– Good job, Zaire.
好的!
All right!
– 你做到了
– You got it.
– 他们现在在网上做的东西
– What they do online now is
会伴随他们度过
something that’s going to follow them
剩下的人生
for the rest of their lives.
我们正在教室中教授的课程和参加的活动
The lessons we’re doing and the activities that we’re doing
也会对此产生影响
in the classroom are making an impact.
他们在在学习他们所需要的技能
They are developing the skills that they need
从而保证他们自身在网络上的安全
in order to be able to keep themselves safe online.
– 这很有可能是真的
– Most likely it’d be real.
[大笑]
[laughs]
这是假的 仔细想想互联网这个单词是怎么拼写的
It’s fake. Look how Internet is spelled.
– 那样的话 我可能已经被钓鱼网站骗了
– Then I would have got phished.
– [大笑]好的
– [laughs] Yeah.
– 现在 互联网已经变成了别人认识你的一种方式
– Nowadays, the Internet is the way people see you.
– 每一个人都能因特网上发布任何东西
– Anybody can post anything on the Internet.
有时候他们发布的那些东西
And sometimes those things that they post
是不健康的
are not okay.
– 尊重别人 如果有人受伤
– Be respectful to others. If somebody gets hurt,
试着帮助他们
try to help them.
– 如果你遇到不正当的、
– If you come across something that’s either inappropriate
带有欺骗性的 或者
or, like, bullying or just anything
让你觉得不舒服的东西
that makes you feel uncomfortable,
你应该提醒其他人
you should tell somebody.
– 让互联网变得更加优质化
– Be Internet Awesome.
[轻音乐]
[bright music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

让孩子们学会如何处理互联网信息是优质互联网计划的关键部分。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

?

审核员

vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i307esUZTSc

相关推荐