ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

渴望 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

渴望

Be Hungry (Fight For It) - Motivational Short Story ᴴᴰ

无论什么时候 如果你的内心和理智发生冲突
Whenever there’s an argument between your heart and your mind,
遵从你的内心
follow your heart.
你的内心可以理解可以感受这些事
The thing is that the heart can understand and feel,
但是你的理智没办法做到
that the mind can not relate to.
你可以感受这些事件
There are things that you feel,
你内心深处知晓它们
that you know in your heart of heart.
这无关逻辑
That’s not logical.
无关真实
It’s not practical.
无关现实
It’s not realistic.
在你心中 有一个声音告诉你
But there’s something in you that says,
“我可以做到”
“I can do this.”
如果你选择安逸
If you do what is easy,
那么你的生活就会艰难
your life would be hard.
但是如果你选择艰难
But if you do what is hard,
那么你的生活就会很容易
your life would be easy.
保持渴望的人
People that are hungry are
是不平凡的人
uncommon people.
拥有渴望的人会审视他们自己
A hungry have a vision of themselves
即使当他们生活在
when they live here,
优渥的环境中
living a legacy and not liabilities.
怎样才能达到这个层次?
How do you get to that next level?
你必须学会控制
You must learn to dominate.
你不能抗争
You can not compete.
是控制 不是抗争
Domination, not competition.
所有人都能做到 所有人都能做到
Anybody can do this, folks. Anybody can do this.
这无关乎文化程度
This is not about the culture degree.
这关乎巨大的热情
This is about massive amount of passion.
无论你怎么定义自己的价值
Whatever you think your worth,
如果你不明确自己的价值
if you’re not sure of your own value,
自己的目标和想要的
your own goals, and what you want,
这个世界永远不能奖励给你想要的实现你的价值和完成你的目标
the world would never reward you of what you want, your value, and your goals.
那些渴望的人
People that are hungry
愿意去做别人不想做的事
are willing to do the things today others won’t do,
未来 他们将获得别人获得不了的成就
and all they have the things tomorrow others won’t have.
拥有渴望的人是坚韧的
People that are hungry are relentless.
拥有渴望的人是无法阻挡的
People that are hungry are unstoppable.
拥有渴望的人拒绝放弃
People that are hungry refuse to give up,
不愿意半途而废
unwilling to make this happen.
没有借口 哪怕是例外
No excuse. it’s exceptable.
我会不惜一切代价
I’m gonna do whatever it takes,
我能做到 如果历史上有人做到了
I can do it, if anybody has ever done it in pointer, in history,
那么曾经有人能做到
then it was possible for one,
现在 我也能做到
it is possible for me.
我将去做
And I’m gonna do it.
这是属于我的时间
It’s my time.
这是可能的
It’s possible.
这是必需的
It’s necessary.
这就是我
It’s me.
这很艰难
It’s hard.
这很值得
It’s worthy.
我不知道你想做什么
I don’t know what you want to do.
就像昨天 当我还是街区里新来的小孩
Seem like yesterday when I was to new kid in the block.
现在我六十八岁
Now I’m sixty-eight.
在过去
On the old time.
我妈妈
My mother,
我记得我给她买的第一个房子
I remembered the first home I bought her.
那是她看中的房子
It’s home she saw.
她不知道我计划给她买那个房子
She didn’t know I’ve planned to get that home for her.
我买下那个房子 跟她说:
I purchased the home, and I said
“妈妈 我想我认识住在那里面的人”
“Mama, I think I know the people who live there”,
“你认识?” 我说:“是的 妈妈”
“You do?” l said “yes, ma’am”.
我说:“我会停下来和她打招呼”
I said “I’ll stop in and say hello”,
然后 我开车到那里 打开门
and I drove there and I opened the door.
她下车 那时候妈妈七十六岁 她听到
She got out, mom at that time around seventy-six, she hear,
“妈妈 我们走到房子那”
“mom, we walk toward house”.
我们走到门口
We got to the door
那一刻 我坚持不下去了
and I, I couldn’t hold it anymore.
我从口袋里掏出钥匙打开门
I reached my pocket and took the key out and I put it in the door.
“这是你的房子
“This is your home,
妈妈 我将它买下来了 送给你”
mama, I bought this for you.”
我把门推开
I pushed the door open.
她很震惊 问我:“这是别人的房子?”
She stuck her head, and she say, “anybody home”?
我说:“不 妈妈
I said, “No, mama.
没有人在这 这是你的房子”
Nobody is here. This is yours.”
如果你想实现一个更好的事情
If you wanna a thing better enough to go out,
那么为了它去争取
fight for it.
为了它日夜工作
To work day and night for it.
为了它放弃你的时间 放弃你的空闲
Then give up your time, your piece,
放弃你的睡眠
and your sleep for it.
如果你的梦想和计划都是关于它
If all that your dream and scheme as about it,
生活没有了它看起来就像
the life seems useless and
失去了价值
worthless without it,
如果你高兴为它流汗 为它烦恼 为它制定计划
and if you gladly sweat for it, fret for it, plan for it,
因它失去你对反派的恐惧
and lose all your terror of the opposition for it.
如果你想追逐你想要的
And if you simply go after that thing that you want
通过你所有的能力
with all of your capacity,
力量和聪明 信念 希望 自信
strength and sagacity, faith, hope and confidence,
和坚韧
and stern pertinacity.
上帝会帮你
With the help of god,
你将会成功
you’ll get it.
[音乐]
[music]
每一天都是崭新的一天
Every day is day one.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

实现你的梦想,付出常人无法付出的努力

听录译者

呵呵呵呵

翻译译者

KnightLee

审核员

审核员SY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=754f1w90gQU

相关推荐