ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

掌握厨艺的基础刀功训练 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

掌握厨艺的基础刀功训练

Basic Knife Skills

Great knife skills are essential
要成为一名好厨师
to becoming a better cook.
精湛的刀功必不可少
It’s really the basis of everything
这是你在厨房
that you’re gonna do in the kitchen.
做任何一件事情的基础
This is truly a skill you’ll use every day
不管你烹饪什么
with just about everything you cook.
你每天都会用到这个技能
Tasty 101
美味101
Basic Knife Skills
基础刀工
Okay, so first things first
好了 首先
before you even start chopping,
在你开始切之前
you want to make sure that your cutting board is secure.
你要确保砧板是固定住的
A wobbly cutting board
一个会晃动的砧板
can result in your knife slipping,
会让刀失手
and injuries happening.
并使人受伤
So an easy fix is to place a damp paper towel underneath your cutting board.
有一个简单的处理办法是在你的砧板下放一张湿纸巾
You can also get a non-slip mat,
你也可以放一张防滑垫
but under the cutting board,
但要放在砧板下
or you can get a cutting board with grips.
或者你可以用有把手的砧板
The next important thing is to make sure you’re gripping your knife properly.
然后 你需要确保你握刀的手法是恰当的
If you put your finger on top of the knife,
若你把手指放在刀背
if you hold too far back on the handle,
拿刀过于靠后
if you have a dainty grip,
或是你握刀过于秀气
those are all incorrect ways.
这些都是错误的握刀方法
You want to put your finger and your thumb
你应该把你的手指和拇指
at the very back of the knife and wrap your fingers around it,
放置在刀身的末端并用手指握住刀柄
that way you have a firm grip.
这样你就能把刀握得牢固
And when you chop,
并且当你切的时候
you’re going to be in control of what you’re doing.
你就能控制好你所做的事情
It might feel uncomfortable at first,
这样握刀一开始可能不舒服
but with time,
但是过一段时间后
it’ll become second nature to you.
这将成为你的习惯
So one common mistake when you’re chopping
切东西的时候把所有手指放平
is to have all your fingers laid flat.
是一个普遍的错误
As you can see,
正如你所见
my fingers are in danger of getting cut off.
我的手指有被切断的危险
You actually want to form a claw
你应该把手指屈起来
so that your fingers go in,
做出一个爪子的形状
and the knife will hit up against your knuckles as you’re chopping.
这样在你切时 刀常会撞到你的指关节
So with this claw,
用这种爪形姿势
your fingertips are going to be protected the whole time.
你的指尖将一直被保护着
And it’s actually going to give you support as you’re chopping.
同时在你切时 这也将给你支撑
Another common mistake
另一个常见错误
is the slicing motion.
是切片动作
If you just chop really aggressively
若你像这样向下
down like this,
切得十分用力
you’re not going to get a nice even cut.
切口就不会完好平整
You really want to do a rocking motion when you cut,
当你切时 你需要让刀滚动起来
going back and forth with the knife.
让刀向前向后摇晃
Think about it like a wave.
把它想象成一个波浪
So now that you know how to hold a knife properly,
既然你知道了怎样适当握刀
we’re going to demonstrate a few common cuts that you see in recipes.
我们将要展示一些你在食谱上看到的简单切法
We’re gonna start off with a dice.
我们将从切丁开始
So for an onion which is probably
洋葱可能是
the most common thing you’re gonna dice.
你最常用来切丁的东西
You want to cut it in half first, right through the root end.
首先你要穿过根把它切成两半
So the next step is to peel the outer layers,
下一步是去除外面的皮
making sure that the root end is still intact.
在这个过程中要确保根部完整
So with dicing you want to make sure that the flat side is down.
切丁的时候要确保平的那一面是向下的
So it’ll give you the most stability.
这样洋葱能最好地保持稳定
Making sure we have that claw grip.
我们要保持这个爪状手型
Make a few incisions horizontally into the onion,
对洋葱平着切些口子
then you’re going to turn the onion towards you,
然后将洋葱转向你
with the root side furthest away.
这时 洋葱根部应该在离你最远
And again with that claw,
再用爪的手势
make a few cuts vertically.
垂直切出一些刀口
Turn the onion again,
再次将洋葱转一个方向
and use your knuckles
并且用你的指关节
as a guide.
作为一个向导
And you’re gonna start chopping along,
接着你要开始切了
and just do that same nice chopping wave motion down.
保持与之前相同的波浪动作
And then look,
然后看
you’ve got an even dice.
你得到了差不多大小的切丁
This is an example of a large dice.
这是大切丁的示范
Here we’ve got a medium dice,
这里有一些中等的切丁
and over here,
而这边
we’ve got a small dice.
是一些小切丁
So in most recipes when you just see something that says dice,
在大多数食谱中当你看到切丁的时候
it should be a medium sized.
它指的应该是中等大小的
The next cut we’re going to show you is mincing.
接下来我们将向你展示切末的刀法
The most common of these is minced garlic.
其中最常见的就是切蒜末
You want to remove the root end,
你应去除它的底部
and again remember we’re always using that little claw.
再次强调 我们要用爪子的手势
The next step is to place the garlic
下一步是把大蒜放在
under the blade,
刀身下面
and then smash down,
然后压碎它们
then you’re gonna peel the garlic.
然后去掉它们的皮
The papery skin should fall right off,
干燥如纸的表皮会立马脱落
and then again use that claw
然后再次用爪子的手势
use that same wave motion.
用同样的海浪动作
And you’re just going to repeat this
接着重复这些
a ton of times.
数次
I mean you can use your fingers
我还建议你用你的手指
on the other side of the blade to help stabilize you,
轻轻摁在刀背上帮助你稳定
and then gently scrape it off.
然后轻轻刮掉它
With mincing the finer the mince,
关于切末 切得越碎
the more flavorful your dish is going to be,
你的菜就会越美味
and it should really be tiny.
应该把它切得十分微小
Anything bigger than this would be a fine chop.
比这个大一点也是可以的
Similar to dicing, mincing is a really common cut,
与切丁相同 切末也是一种常见的切法
you can use it in so many preparations.
你可以在许多准备工作中用它
So dicing and mincing are the most common cuts you’ll see in recipes,
切丁和切末是你的食谱中最常见的切法
but we’re gonna show you a few other cuts in case you want to get fancy.
但如果你喜欢装饰 我们可以为你展示一些别的切法
Next step is chiffonade
下一步是切丝
which is most commonly used with herbs.
这是在切草本植物最常用到的
We’re gonna show you with some basil.
我们将用罗勒叶为你展示
So first you’re gonna stack basil leaves in a pile,
所以首先你要把罗勒叶叠在一起
then you’re gonna roll them up from the top
然后从上面卷起来
all the way down in a really tight cigar shape,
一直到形成一个紧密的雪茄状为止
so it looks like that.
看起来是这样的
And then again,
接着再次用之前的手法
not to send redundant,
不是要再说一遍
but you’re going to use that same motion,
但是你要用同样的手势
and just do really really thin slices.
把它切得非常非常薄
A common mistake when you’re doing the chiffonade cut
切丝时一大常见错误是
is to not use enough force.
用力不够
You want to make sure to fully slice down,
你要确保把它彻底切断
and if you do it correctly, it should look like these beautiful ribbons.
如果做得没错 它看起来应该像这些漂亮的带状物
Chiffonade is a really pretty cut.
切丝是一个很漂亮的切法
But it’s really a vanity cut, you typically use it to garnish dishes.
但实际上它是一个没有价值的切法 通常它被用来装饰菜肴
The next cut we’re going to show you is julienne
我们将向你展示的下一个切法是切细条
which is most commonly used with carrots,
这种切法常用于切胡萝卜
but you can do it with all sorts of things.
但你可以用它切任何种类的东西
So to julienne a carrot,
所以为了把胡萝卜切成细条
you want to cut it into about two inch segments.
你要把它切成每段2英尺的形状
We’re gonna just start with 1 for now.
我们现在就用一段胡萝卜
To start, you want to create a flat base
首先 你要切一个平的底
once you’ve cut that flat part off.
一旦你把那平的部分切掉
Put the flat part down on the cutting board,
就把平的部分放在砧板上
so you have more stability,
这样它将更稳定
then I want to make one eighth inch equal slices down.
我想把胡萝卜切成八分之一英寸的等份
Next stack the carrots up
接着把胡萝卜堆起来
like building blocks,
像建筑砌块一样
you can also divide the carrot stacks up
你也可以把胡萝卜分开叠成两堆
into two parts so it’s a little easier to manage.
这样更容易控制一点
And then again, you’re gonna want to make equal
然后你要再一次把它切成
one eighth of an inch slices down,
八分之一英尺等份的胡萝卜
and then you should get these beautiful equally sized matchsticks.
然后你就能够获得这些漂亮的等大小的火柴棒
Julienning is not a super common cut.
切细条不是非常常用的切法
You primarily see it in law preparation
通常只会在生吃的菜中看到它
like slaw or something like a quick pickle.
例如在卷心菜色拉或快手腌菜中
It’s really great
这很棒
because you wouldn’t want a huge bite of pickled carrot,
因为你不会想大口咬腌胡萝卜
but with a julienne or a matchstick,
但是切成细条或者火柴状
it’s just the right amount of Tang.
它就会有很棒的味道
Next up we’re going to show you the oblique cut,
接下来我们将向你展示斜切
also called a roll cut
也可以叫做滚刀切
which you will see why momentarily.
你马上就会知道为什么
First you want to trim the end off diagonally,
首先你要把根部斜切掉
so right now the diagonal is facing towards you.
现在斜面的尖角是对着你的
So you just want to rotate it,
把它旋转一下
so that the diagonal is going away from you,
这样斜面尖角就远离你了
and you’re gonna make a diagonal cut.
接着你要进行斜切
So you’re kind of creating this triangle shape,
这样你就能得到这种三角形
then you roll the carrot again and cut,
然后滚动萝卜继续切
and then you’re just, you’re gonna keep, you’re gonna keep rolling.
接着你只要这样 一边滚动 一边切
One of the great things about this cut is
关于这种切法的好处之一就是
that this carrot isn’t even all the way through,
这根萝卜不是整根粗细都一样的
but with this cut,
但是用这种切法
all the pieces are going to be about even size,
每块都能切成差不多相等的大小
and they’re gonna cook even.
然后煮得时候它们就能一起熟
It’s a lot of even.
时间会刚刚好
You can use it to row steamed saute,
你也可以用它来烤 来蒸 来炒
it’s incredibly versatile.
这种切法非常好用
It’s also a fun shape.
而且还是一种有趣的形状
It’s not used that often anymore,
但现在已经不常用它们了
but it’s really pretty and people should use it more.
但是它真的很棒 人们应该更多去使用它
Now that you know the proper way to hold and use your knife,
既然你们知道了正确握刀和用刀的方法
you’ll be better equipped in the kitchen,
你们在厨房会更得心应手
and practice makes perfect.
还有熟能生巧
Start off slowly,
慢慢开始
make sure you’re using the proper form,
确保用的是正确的姿势
and the more you do this, the easier it’ll get,
你做的越多 它就会越简单
the faster you’ll be,
你也会做得越快
and you’ll be a pro in no time.
并且不久你就会成为专家
Also,
同时
on a basic level you’re not gonna chop your fingers off,
你基本上不会有切断手指的风险
which I think we can all agree is a great thing.
我想我们都会认为这是一件好事
Watch more.
观看更多

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

教厨艺的基础刀功

听录译者

ABC

翻译译者

YL

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Fg7l7G1zw

相关推荐