ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

围墙花园:荒野并非你的安身之所 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

围墙花园:荒野并非你的安身之所

Ballagàrraidh: The Awareness That You Are Not at Home in the Wilderness

有时你在城市中穿行
Sometimes you move through the city
从骨子里感到周遭光怪陆离
and feel in your bones how strange and new this all is.
繁华的摩登文化并没有多少底蕴
The spectacle of modern civilization, just barely older than you are.
它有着狭隘的逻辑
With all its cramped logic,
死板的条条框框
its rules and gridlines and rigid justifications
向你解释世界何以如此运转
for why the world must be the way it is.
但你内心的一部分认为
But there’s a part of you that thinks:
此处并非你的居所
you are not at home here.
犹记伊甸 渴望归去
That still remembers Eden, and longs to return.
围墙花园
Ballagàrraidh.
人类的发展进程就是从乡村迁移到大城市
The story of humanity is a move from the countryside to the big city.
但那发展的太快了
But it’s happening so fast
以至于我们的思维仍在荒野彷徨
that our brains are still stuck in the hinterlands.
所以现在你内心的一部分
So now there’s a part of you
向往逃离拥挤的车流
that longs to leave your car idling in traffic,
逃到荒野
and flee into the wilderness.
远离喧嚣
To live off the land,
不携带任何工具
without tools or simulations,
深入其中 体验自然的纯粹
to experience nature in all its simplicity
那里的原始 冷漠 并且真实得残忍
raw, indifferent, and ferociously real.
感受荒野的繁茂与蛮荒
To feel the lushness and harshness of thewild,
物竞天择 适者生存
the clarity of eating and killing and growingstronger,
安度暗夜 何其侥幸
the dumb luck of surviving the night.
但你也心知 伊甸不过幻景
But another part of you knows that Eden isa fantasy,
你将永远在这个幻景上漂浮
and you’ll always be floating just above it,
不论走到哪里都尾随着文明的云朵
trailing clouds of civilization wherever yougo.
甚至古代自然的标志也是那么的不自然
Even our ancient symbols of nature are deeply unnatural.
经过处理的净菜 再非自然本色
The plants we eat are sterile, swollen, unrecognizable to the food chain.
豢养的牲畜比起祖先失了野性 真是讽刺
Our domesticated animals are caricatures of their wild ancestors.
饲养家犬成为一种技术
The family dog is just another piece of technology,
就连人类也是被豢养的动物
And you too are a domesticated animal,
合成纤维覆盖躯体 人云亦云充斥脑中
shrouded in synthetic fibers and synthetic thoughts.
哪怕你睡在森林中 带着火炉与背包
Even if you sleep in the woods with a stove and a backpack,
从耳畔的嘈杂到远方的嚎叫
everything from the buzzing in your ears to the howling in the distance
一切都在试图告诉你
will be trying to tell you:
你不属于这个地方
you are not at home here.
人类以为自己被从伊甸驱逐
We need to believe in the fall from Eden.
但自始至终 是我们驱逐了世界
But all along, we were the ones who cast out the world.
是我们消除蒙昧 划分善恶
Who stripped it naked, taught it good and evil,
亲手将自己困入围城
and barricaded ourselves in a walled garden.
人类无法操控瞬息万变的自然
We couldn’t handle the true state of nature— the overwhelming chaos—
所以建起一个个社区 盖起一幢幢高楼
without first dividing it up into little boxes, in little gardens.
或许我们从一开始就错了
Maybe we were wrong from the start.
在最开始 我们本就拥有一切
In the beginning, there was everything.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

围墙花园:荒野并非你的安身之所

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Zeitgeist

审核员

审核员_BY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN7sZ2wMg_Q

相关推荐