ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

贝丽的25毫米卷发 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

贝丽的25毫米卷发

Bailey's 25mm Wand Curls | Curly Hairstyles

[轻快的音乐]
(bright, happy music)
大家好 我是可爱女孩发型设计师Bailey
– Hey guys, it’s Bailey from Cute Girls Hairstyles.
这是你喜爱的CGH家庭小帮手
It’s your favorite CGH family member
我将教大家如何使用卷发棒卷发
here to teach you how to do these CGH wand curls.
在我剪短了我的头发之后
It took me awhile after I chopped my hair
学习怎样打理我的头发
to really learn how to work
并且用卷发棒卷发 着实花费了我不少时间
with my short hair and how to curl it,
所以呢 今天我准备教大家怎样打理头发
so I am here to teach those people today
这样 才不会让打理短发变成艰难的挣扎
how to do it, so they don’t have to go through the struggle
我花费了两年才解决了这个难题
of the two years it took me to figure it out.
首先 我有一点点设想
First of all, I am in a little bit of a scenario.
我努力的说服布鲁克林自己动手做一个发型
I’m trying to convince Brooklyn to do a DIY hairstyle
所以我的意见如下:如果你想要她这样做
on herself, so comment below if you want her to do that,
千万不要告诉她是我说的
but don’t tell her I said that,
因为她不知道这里发生了什么
because she doesn’t really know this is happening.
这样 对 让我们开启卷发之旅
So, yeah, let’s get on to the curls.
是的 让我们开始卷发
All right, let’s get started with the curling.
正如你所看到的 我的头发现在完全是它本来的样子
As you can see, I have my natural hair right now,
哈 这有一点疯狂
and it’s a little bit crazy.
我将要用一个25毫米的卷发棒卷我的头发
I’m going to curl my hair with a 25 millimeter wand.
我首先将我的头发分层
I’m going to start out by separating the hair into layers.
我将从我的第一层头发开始
I’m going to start with my first layer right here.
当我的头发非常短的时候
When I had really short hair,
我不情愿哪怕是仅仅烫底端的一层头发
I would just not even curl the bottom layer,
我乐意拉直它 这是因为
I would straighten it, and that’s because
我的头发太厚了 如果我烫头发
my hair is so thick that if I curled it,
那将会变成有点像三角形样的
it would become kind of like Dora where it’s triangular,
我们一点都不想要的Dora造型
which we don’t want that at all.
既然它现在比以前长了一点 我将会把它弄卷
Now that it’s a little bit longer, I go ahead and curl it,
但是我只是弄一些松散的大卷
but I just make the curls really loose.
这样,我们才不会有一个Dora样式的外表
That way, we don’t get that Dora look.
我将从这边开始
I’m going to start on this side,
并且我将选取粗细合适的一束头发
and I’m going to take a pretty good size chunk,
这样的话发卷就不会太厚太粗
that way the curl isn’t too thick.
我将要把它们往远离脸的方向卷
And I’m going to curl it away from my face.
我通常都会尝试着留下一小截头发尾部
I usually try and hold the ends off a little bit,
这是为了确保当我的头发被烫时
just to try and keep my hair
它还是足够的健康
as healthy as possible while curling.
好的 现在你可以看到
All right, so there you can see,
我们烫出了一个完美的松散的发卷
we have a really good loose curl,
我经常会用劲儿拉我的发卷 尤其是当我的头发很短的时候
and I usually tug on my curls, especially with short hair,
这样 它们会变得更松散一点
that way, they come out a little bit looser.
我将会从这里取第二束头发
I will take the second piece back here,
并且直接把它烫成卷
and go ahead and curl that.
我还是把它往远离我脸的一侧卷
And I’m still doing it away from my face.
试着让你看一下
Try and show you.
[轻快的音乐]
(bright, happy music)
这就是那种发卷
And there’s that curl.
我将会以这种方式继续烫完
I’m going to go ahead and curl all the way
第一层的这一圈头发
around my head for the first layer.
[轻快的音乐]
(bright, happy music)
好啦 现在我这一层的一层的头发都烫完了
Okay, so now I have the full bottom layer curled.
我要用手指把它们梳理一下
I’m just going to comb that out a little with my fingers.
你可以看到这是很棒的发卷
You can see that it’s a pretty good curl,
它像我非常期待的那样非常松散
really loose, which is exactly what I was looking for
的垂在我的脸的两边 这让我很开心
on both sides, which makes me really happy.
现在 我将烫第二层头发
Now I’m going to move on to the second layer,
所以我将继续
so I’m going to go ahead and take
把皮筋取下并且把头发分开
the rubber band out and split that up.
我通常仅仅把头发分成三层
I usually only do about three layers,
这只是因为当我烫我的头发时我喜欢厚一点的发卷
only because I like to take thicker pieces
但是你把你的头发分成几层
when I curl my hair, but the number of layers
取决于你想要的厚度
you do with your hair depends on the thickness.
好啦 现在烫第二层
All right, now onto layer two.
我要做和刚才相同的事
I’m going to do the exact same thing
我在第二层烫出更大的发卷
I did on the second layer, where I take bigger chunks,
我把头发卷到上面然后拿出一点尾部
I curl it and then I pull it out just a little bit
我觉得这样的话发卷不会
at the end, that way the curl isn’t too
太卷 哈哈哈
curly, I guess (giggles).
[轻快的音乐]
(bright, happy music)
好啦 所以现在第二层头发也被弄完啦
Okay, so now the second layer is done,
所以我要继续烫
so I’m going to go ahead and move on
第三层头发
to the third layer.
当我最后一次剪头发的时候
When I cut my hair this last time,
我把我的头发其中的一层剪的很短
I went ahead and cut some really short layers
就在前面 所以这让我看起来有点像有刘海
in the front, so it kind of looks like I have bangs.
这样原本看起来有点滑稽
Those might look a little funny originally,
但是我将通过修复使它回到原来的样子
but I’m going to go back through and fix them later.
所以我要修复
So I’m just going to go through
并且烫一些正常的发卷
and do the normal curls first.
[轻快的音乐]
(bright, happy music)
看它们多酷
So this is how I cool them.
有清风从你的发间流过
Get the wind flowing through your locks.
让头发慢慢变凉 好了
Cool, yeah, okay.
所以现在头发已经稍微冷却了
So now that they’re a little bit more cooled down,
我们可以用手指继续梳理
we can go ahead and comb through with our fingers,
并且观察一下它们变成了什么样
and see how they turned out.
非常棒!
All right.
所以对于短发
So for short hair,
它毕竟与长发有一点不一样
it’s a little bit different than long hair.
比如说 你不能轻易的梳通你的卷发
Like, you can’t just like comb out your curls
并且期待它们能像fan-tab-u-lous-ly一样完美
and expect them to be like fan-tab-u-lous-ly perfect
因为短头发有的时候真的是很难把握
because short hair can be really temperamental sometimes.
所以 就像我现在 我的刘海垂在我的额头前
So, as I can see, I have my bangs in the front,
但是我不是非常喜欢这一束头发
and I’m not really happy with this one piece
它真是太太太卷了
that’s really, really curly.
我将要把它插入我的矫直机矫直
I’m going to plug in my straightener,
我将把矫直机拿过来把这束头发
and I’m just going to take it and run it through
的尾部从中穿过进行矫直 这样它的弯会变得平缓
the ends a little bit, that way it flattens out
并且呈现出我想要的样子
and lays just the way I want it to.
好啦 我们弄好啦
All right, and there we are.
我们的卷发已经做完啦
Our curls are finished!
这就是你烫你短头发的方式
That is how you should curl your short hair.
如果你有想我一样的短发 那就要击个掌了 因为我们就会想孪生姐妹一样
If you’ve got short hair like me, high five, we’re twinning.
好吧 我们很棒
All right, we’re good.
至于现在 已经是最后的推广时间了
And now, it’s time for the final spin,
所以我要转一个圈 哒~啦~
so I’ll go around, ta-da!
我们就拥有了一头短卷发
We’ve got our short wand curls.
就这样啦!
There you go!
谢谢收看!
Thank you guys so much for watching this video!
想看我更多的短发发型有关DIY
If you want to see more DIY short hairstyles
内容 一定要点赞哦
from me, give this video a thumbs up.
而且 别忘了订阅我们的视频
Also, don’t forget to subscribe,
下方有一个红色按钮
it’ll be the red button down below,
点一下就好咯!
and click the information button
如果想观看更多更棒的内容
if you want to see more CGH hairstyle videos.
请点击他们吧!
They’re awesome, so go check them out,
大伙儿再见!
and I’ll see you guys some other day, bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

夜乡晨

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2TvYBTnD7U

相关推荐