未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

背部塑型增肌(瘦子们!)

Back Workout to Gain Muscle (SKINNY GUYS!)

像运动员一样训练
纤动男士
Go ahead, hotshot.
开始吧 高手
Oh I’m back baby. Run it.
我回来了宝贝 开始吧
Jesse~
Jesse~
JESSE LAICO 他回来了!
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗
Oh I’m dead serious. That’s the best one yet.
我非常认真 这是最好的一个了
Look guys, it’s Jeff Cavaliere at ATHLEAN-X.com,
大家好 我是ATHLEAN-X网站的Jeff Cavaliere
and he is back.
他回来了
Anybody that was worried out there that he was actually gone,
所有担心他真的离开了的人
no Jesse is still here.
不 Jesse还在这里
And by the way, who filmed that last video?
顺便问一下 上一个视频是谁拍的?
My replacement.
我的代班
Oh my god. You gotta keep the head in the frame.
哦我的天 你必须出镜
Oh yeah, I know. You missed me.
好 我知道 你想我了
I’m actually glad Jesse’s back,
Jesse回归我真的很高兴
but it’s actually more than just Jesse being back.
但Jesse不仅仅是回来了
Today we’re talking about Jesse’s back, right?
今天他还要和我们讨论一下他的背
We’re talking about, from a hardgainer perspective, a skinny guy,
我们从增肌困难人士 也就是瘦子的角度
what can you do to build your back?
来讨论想要塑造背部肌肉可以做些什么
Because I think what happens a lot of times with skinnier guys is that
因为我认为很多时候 瘦子会碰到的情况是
– they don’t oftentimes focus on building their back. – Nope.
– 他们不经常集中精力锻炼他们的背 – 对的
The first thing they do is they try to focus on what they see in the mirror,
他们首先是把注意力放到镜子里看到的部分
– bigger chest, bigger biceps, whatever it is, – Chest, biceps.

– 更大的胸肌 二头肌 不管是什么 – 胸肌 二头肌
and they’re not really focusing on building a bigger back,
他们并没有真正地注重训练他们的背部
but we know how important a bigger back is
但是我们都知道一个更宽阔的背是多么重要
especially when we talk about what Jesse was dealing with, and that was…
尤其是当我们谈到Jesse所遇到的问题 那就是
– Postural issues. – Bad postural issues, right?
– 体态问题 – 严重的体态问题 对吧
– Like that. – Really like that,
– 就像这样 – 真就是这样
and a lot of times people will develop that if you’re a skinnier guy,
很多时候瘦子都会养成这种习惯
because if you’re self-conscious and all,
因为如果你比较害羞
you sort of adopt this posture, right?
你就会慢慢养成这种体态 对吧
– A lot of insecurities. – Like Jesse, you can see him right here
– 非常没有安全感 – 参考Jesse 点开那个3组×12个的视频
in the 3-sets-of-12 video.
就能看到他
– Staring right into your soul. – And staring into the soul.
– 直视你的灵魂 – 是的 直勾勾地看着你的灵魂
Now he’s overconfident,
现在他过于自信
which is why he got thrown into the Quantum Realm in the first place.
这就是为什么一开始他陷入量子领域去了
No for real, he’s actually built confidence as he’s built the back.
不过说实话 他确实通过背部训练建立了自信
All right, so what I want to do is going through
好 那我们就来看看
– what you do to build your back, right? – Right.
– 你是怎么训练你的背部的 好吗 – 好
specifically what you’re doing.
展开讲讲
So in a particular workout,
你训练的时候
either whether you’re doing a bro split,
不管你是在做bro split
whether you’re doing a push/pull/legs split,
还是在做push/pull/legs split
which is really more often what you’re doing.
这都是你最常做的
What’s your mindset when you do your back training?
在做背部训练时 你的观念是什么
So my mindset is that I always have a stable exercise, and that’s the deadlift.
我的观念是 固定做一些基础动作 比如硬举
I always deadlift no matter what kind of back day I’m doing,
不论我在做哪种背部练习 我都会硬举
whether it’s pull, or whether it is straight back or whatever.
不论是拉力 或是直背 还是任何训练
I find that it’s great for increasing strength,
我发现硬举对于力量提升有很大帮助
and it’s also again, allowed me to work my posture.
这也对我改善自己的不良体态有所帮助
And it strengths my low back, which is really important because as you know…
还可以强化我的腰部 这真的很重要
You know a weak low back, which I think was actually some of the root of his problems,
我认为腰部无力是Jesse体态问题的根源
starting down low carrying right up the kinetic chain.
从底下一路向上影响整个动力链
So all right, so the dead lift, staple of the workout.
所以硬举 是你训练的主题
Next thing, you got a choice, right?
接下来你就要做一个选择 对吗?
Yes there’s always a choice on this one.
是的 在这个问题上总是有选择的
I either like to do a barbell row or a seated cable row.
我要么做杠铃划船 要么做坐姿绳索划船
So for a horizontal pulling movement,
就是水平拉力类动作
working more on that depth right?
在厚度上起更多作用 对吧
-The front-to-back thickness. -Yes.
– 前胸到后背的厚度 – 是的
Here is more of that row. So now, the seated row.
是更多划船动作 坐姿划船
Seated row I love because it allows me to get into that stretch,
我喜欢坐姿划船是因为能让我很好地拉伸
because as we have the cable down lower,
因为当我把滑索放低时
it allows me to get into that stretch and really feel it in my lats.
能让我得到拉伸 背阔肌真正舒展开
But when I pull back, not only do I feel it in my upper back,
当我往回拉时 我不仅感到上背部发力
but I feel it in my rear delts as well,
我的三角肌后束也有同样的感觉
which I think is really important because that’s a muscle that’s often overlooked.
这很重要 因为那块肌肉经常被忽略
Yeah. So you can see with that low-cable setup like Jesse referred to,
你可以看到Jesse提到的低绳设置
it brings your arms out in front of your body,
这可以让手臂尽可能前伸
separating the attachments of the lat, so you get a better stretch,
把背阔肌群拉开 从而得到更好的拉伸
which allows you to get a more powerful contraction on every single rep.
能让你在每次训练动作中得到更有力的收缩
But it’s just a good way to do the seated row,
相比较在你手的同一高度做动作而言
okay, as opposed to just doing it
这是一个很好的坐姿划船方式
– at the same level of your hands, alright? – Right.
– 不是吗 – 是的
Get them out a little bit lower than you.
让绳索略低于手掌的高度
If you don’t do the seated row, what do you do instead?
如果你不做坐姿划船 你会改做什么呢
– I do the barbell row. – Okay.
– 我会做杠铃划船 – 了解
So I like the barbell row.
我喜欢杠铃划船
Obviously, it’s another staple kind of classic exercise for your back.
毫无疑问 这是背部基础训练的另一个主题
I like that it reinforces the strength of the lower back
我喜欢这个动作在于它能加强腰部力量
because you have to sit back.
因为你必须得向后坐
And with a weak low back,
如果你腰部无力
you’re not gonna be able to handle that position really well
当你举起杠铃时
while you’re pulling the weight up.
你可能没法做好这个动作
So I’ve talked about when it comes to the barbell row,
说起杠铃划船 我之前谈到
how important it is to actually to, as an exercise to learn the hinge.
关键就是你要学会伸髋
Right? Because if you hinge properly,
对吧 如果你正确地伸髋
then you’re gonna be able to carry that barbell in the right position
你就可以把杠铃举到合适的位置
to bring it up towards your chest without being too far in front of you.
把它拉向你的胸部 但又不会离你太远
Because when the barbell gets in front of you,
因为如果杠铃离你太远
that’s when it starts to put extra strain on your low back,
你的腰部会承受额外的压力
but if you can learn how to hinge and sit back into that row,
如果你能学会如何在船上伸髋 屈髋
that’s when you actually start to see the proper mechanics pay off
那时你就能看到正确的动作是很容易出效果的
in terms of being able to do the exercise without any of the negative side effects.
因为你可以在没有任何负面影响的情况下训练
Correct. And again, I like to alternate when I’m doing these.
没错 此外我还喜欢交替着做这两个动作
I don’t do them on the same day. I like to alternate whether it’s…
同一天里不会一起做 我喜欢交替进行
– It’s one or the other there. – Yeah, it’s one or the other, and then go back and forth.
– 不是这个就是另一个 – 没错 就是这样 循环往复
Thirdly now, you went horizontal, and now you’re working vertical.
第三点 做完水平类 现在要做垂直类训练了
So you have a choice there too.
这里你也要选择合适的训练
Another staple exercise is the pull-up, obviously.
毫无疑问 另一个训练主题是引体向上
It’s always great to be pulling your own body weight up.
拉起自己全身的重量感觉真的很棒
But the other choice is a lat pulldown.
另一个选择就是滑轮下拉
But not just any lat pulldown, it’s the rocking lat pull down
但不是普通的滑轮下拉 是摇摆式的
that you taught me a long time ago and you showed on this channel.
你以前教过我 还在这个频道演示过的
Where I thought when I was doing lat pulldowns originally,
我最初做滑轮下拉时在想什么
I felt like I was pulling a lot with my forearms, a lot with my biceps.
我感觉我的小臂和二头肌发力十分明显
Allowing my lats to literally take over on that movement,
让背阔肌主导整个运动
I think it’s made a whole bunch of difference
我觉得这带来很大不同
in the size of my lats and the width of them,
我的背阔肌更加宽大了
as well as just getting that mind-muscle connection.
这也可以使我到达念动一致状态
You have to actually use the muscle it is that you’re trying to grow.
你想要增哪块肌肉 就要锻炼到那块肌肉
And I say that a lot of times,
我一直说
if you focus on initiating the move with the muscle you’re trying to grow,
如果你专注于让目标肌群发力
you’ll actually be surprised at how much you can make it grow.
你一定会对你的肌肉增长程度感到惊讶
And with Jesse again, he mentions sort of pulling more from here,
这里Jesse提到几种发力方式
pulling with his forearms, pulling with his biceps, not necessarily pulling with his back,
用小臂 二头肌发力 不一定要用背阔肌
then when you do that rotational pulldown here down on one side,
在你做旋转滑轮下拉训练 下拉到一边时
you’re actually able to get the elbow not just adductive,
你不仅仅做到了让手肘内收——
which is one of the main functions of the lats,
这是背阔肌的主要功能之一——
but you can get it back behind your body into more extension,
你还可以让手肘向后伸展更多
which is gonna allow a lot of people out there
这可以让很多感受不到念动一致的人
that can’t feel this mind-muscle connection to feel a lot better.
更好地进入这种状态
All right. So that covers the vertical, the horizontal, your main staple exercise.
好了 说完了水平以及垂直拉力动作等训练主题
This is the part where I think things start to fall off the rails for a lot of people,
接下来这个部分 很多人就开始掉链子了
and they said they don’t focus on the correctives.
并且他们说不会去注意矫正训练
And in Jesse’s case, when it was a postural imbalance
这问题体现在Jesse身上就是不良体态
that was sort of setting off a whole cascade of negative side effects
给他所有举重训练带来了一连串的负作用
with all of his lifting, that was a staple exercise too.
举重也是主要训练
And those actually all are done in every time that you’re training where…
你每次训练都会做这些矫正训练吗?
– Every single time I train. – So the first one up is the carry.

– 每一次都训练 – 第一个动作是负重行走
Carry, I like to grab a pair of heavy dumbbells,
负重行走 我喜欢提一对重哑铃
sometimes a trap bar, sometimes kettlebells,
有时是六角杠铃 有时是壶铃
and honestly, even plates when I’m moving them to and from the bar.
老实说 甚至是从横杠上移下的杠铃片
I just try to get as many carries in,
我试着多拿点
and I take a couple laps around the gym,
然后绕着健身房走几圈
because I know it’s good for my grip,
因为我知道这对我的握力有所帮助
but it’s also even better for my upper traps.
甚至更有益于我的上斜方肌
And something you’ve been actually doing all the time now,
这是你现在一直在做的内容
– almost everyday. – Yes.
– 几乎每天 – 是的
– And honestly, I mean definitely starting to pay off more in… – I think so.
– 我觉得在上身整体厚度方面 – 我想也是
In the overall thickness of your upper torso here.
肯定有效果
So carries, that’s upper traps.
所以负重行走能训练上斜方肌
– Lower traps. – Lower traps is always that plate raise.
– 至于下部 – 对下斜方肌 我通常做杠铃片前举
I like getting overhead, and then tilting it forward.
我把杠铃片举过头顶 向前倾斜
It’s almost like peaking through the window.
几乎就要打破窗户
I think that’s been great for lighting up my low traps,
这对我下斜方肌的刺激十分强烈
and just made me a little bit more strong in the rest of my lifts.
让我在其他举重训练上变得更强了
So lower traps for those of you who haven’t been doing enough lower trap work,
对于那些下斜方肌训练不足的人来说
crucial for establishing good posture
一定要将你的手臂举过头顶
and good biomechanics of the shoulder
这对你建立良好体态
whenever your arm goes up overhead.
保持肩部生理状态是至关重要的
So the trap raise does that. You could see the lower traps,
当你举起时 你就会看到下斜方肌
remember there were kite-shaped muscle guy.
记住 就是那些风筝形状的肌肉
– So we’re not just working on the top part here with the carry. – You gotta work on the whole thing.
– 所以我们不能只顾着练上面部分 – 每个部分都要练到
But you gotta work on the lower part here too.
下斜方也需要训练
And again, the benefits that they provide
它们的好处是
in terms of the structural integrity, stability of your shoulder
可以提高肩膀的结构稳定性和灵活性
are so important that you can’t overlook them.
这很重要 你不能忽略这一点
So the trap raise is what Jesse uses.
所以Jesse才在做三角肌上拉
Then you have one last one here to focus on your low back
最后一个动作是针对腰部训练的
because again, some of your root issues were a low back weakness.
因为你的问题根源在于腰部无力
Yeah. This is the hyper row.
没错 这是挺身划船动作
This is great for my low back, has made it a lot stronger.
这对我腰部刺激很大 让腰部更强壮了
And as you’ve told me before,
就像你之前告诉我的
a strong low back equals a strong upper back.
腰部强壮就等于上背部强壮
Well, so the point here on why I think this is a good exercise,
为什么我认为这是个好动作呢
the low back doesn’t just feed up to the thoracic spine, and posture, and everything else,
因为腰部不仅支撑着胸椎 体态和其他部位
but the back sets the stage.
而且背部还起到奠定基础的作用
You even hear guys like Greg Jennings say,
甚至Greg Jennings这样的人都说
“I put the the team on my back.”
“把团队背在背上”
When you got a strong back, everything else sort of starts to fall in line.
当你的背足够强壮时 你其它地方也一样
And I think that if a hardgainer, someone who’s skinny,
我觉得如果增肌困难者 或者是瘦子
maybe even dealing with some confidence issues
遇到自信问题
goes and they start to train their back.
他们就会开始训练背部
Just because they can’t see it directly in the mirror, they start to train their back,
因为从镜子里看不见 他们就开始训练了
a whole cascade of good things start to happen.
各种好迹象都会发生
Yeah It’s true. And if you’re ever worried about seeing what your back looks like,
这是对的 如果你担心看不到后背的样子
just take your phone out, hold it up in front of the mirror, you’ll be able to see it.
只需要拿出手机 举在镜前就能看到了
Jesse’s so experienced in shooting selfies in the mirror, I…
Jesse对于对着镜子自拍很有经验嘛
I’m so vain these days, so arrogant.
我最近太自负了
I’m snapped out.
我简直要发火
I’m looking for Josh Brolin to come back again,
我希望灭霸再次回来
and snap his ass right out of here again.
再把他扔出去
He’s already annoying me.
他已经惹恼我了
– All right look, I’m glad you’re back. – Thank you.

– 我很高兴你能回来 – 谢谢
– And I’m glad this video actually looks like it’s filmed with us in it. – Yes.
– 我也很高兴我们一起拍这个视频 – 我也是
So guys, if you’re looking for programs
大家伙都需要训练计划吗
that will help you to not just build the confidence, but to build the body most importantly,
这不仅能帮你建立自信 更重要是能锻炼身体
you can head over to ATHLEANX.com, realize that you’re gonna do it the right way.
去ATHLEANX网站 你就能找到正确的方式
You’re going to build not just your body, but you’re gonna learn how to do it
不单单是健身 还要了解其中的原理
with our corrective exercises worked in to make sure that nothing gets overlooked.
通过我们的矫正训练 确保不再忽视任何事
They’re all available athleanx.com.
它们都在ATHLEANX网站当中
In the meantime, if you found the video helpful, if you’re glad he’s back,
同时 如果大家觉得视频有用或者很欢迎Jesse回归
leave your comments and thumbs-up… If you liked his intro…
留言点赞……如果你喜欢他的开场……
– Oh if you loved the intro! – Leave your comments and thumbs-up below.
– 哦 如果你们喜欢我的开场 – 在下面留言 点个赞吧
In the meantime if you haven’t already, click subscribe and turn on your notification,
如果你还没订阅 赶紧订阅并打开通知
so you never miss a new video when we put one out.
确保自己不会错过我们的更新
All right guys, see you soon.
朋友们 下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

杰夫教你科学训练背部肌群与改善体态

听录译者

思琦

翻译译者

YXG-L

审核员

审核员CH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_L4oai_ivY

相关推荐