ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

葡萄牙里斯本的鳕鱼 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

葡萄牙里斯本的鳕鱼

Bacalhau: Eating Portuguese Salted Cod in Lisbon, Portugal

所以今天的午餐视频我们只吃一种东西。我们要尝试Bacalhau,
So for today’s lunch video we’re eating one item alone. We are trying Bacalhau which is
它是盐腌的干鳕鱼,这种鱼在葡萄牙这里很受欢迎。现在这个
dried salted cod and this is a fish that is very popular here in Portugal. Now the cod
鳕鱼被盐腌过因为这是在大规模普及冰箱之前
used to be salted because that is the method of preservation that they used before refrigerators
保存的方式所以那意味着鱼肉变得很硬而咸。
were widely available so that meant fish became really hard and salted. And then once you
而当你真的想烹制它时你需要先把它浸在水中
actually wanted to cook it you had to soak it in water just to remove a bit of the salt
只是为了去掉一点点盐并且让它变软。这是已经过时的食用传统。
and also soften it again. And that is a food tradition that has been passed down. So today
所以今天我们要尝试三种不同的东西来看看这里。
we are trying three different items. If you want to have a look here. All prepared with
都是用鳕鱼做的——Bacalhau。哦啦啦
cod – Bacalhau. Oh la la.
我们这里只有三样东西可供品尝但显然有句话说
We’ve only got three things to taste here but apparently there is a saying "That you
你做Bacalhau可以365天不重样,用不同的食谱或技术。
can make Bacalhau 365 days a year using a different recipe or a different technique."
所以既然我是这里的绅士,我会让你在三个里选一个尝尝。
So since I’m being a gentleman over here I’ll let you choose the first of the three to try.
好吧,我打算选Bolinhos de Bacalhau。因为我们实际上有两个所以没问题。
Well, I’m going to choose Bolinhos de Bacalhau. And we actually have two of those so no problem.
我们每人一个。所以这其实就是个用鳕鱼做的点心。
We each get one. So this is actually a little cake made with cod fish. It’s a savory cake
这是开胃点心,不是甜点心。呃,它用捣碎的土豆,鱼,欧芹和鸡蛋制成。
not a sweet cake. Um, it is made with mashed potatoes, fish, parsley and egg. And it is
而且这个被深度油炸了。让你看看里面。所以你已经可以见到那里鱼的纤维。
deep-fried. Let me show you the inside. So you can really see the fiber of the fish in
耶,你能看到。它被滚成了一个小球所以它看起来很好。
there. Yeah, you can. It’s been rolled into a little ball so it looks good.
你可真咬了一大口。我饿了。那个真棒。所以这些鱼肉点心
That’s a monster bite you took. I’m hungry. That’s quite nice. So these little fish cakes
实际上可以作为大餐开始前的开胃菜但因为
can actually be served as an appetizer before a big meal but because we’ve been kind of
大餐馆的饭做的有点过火,我们今天要吃一些更小的
overdoing it with the big restaurant meals today we’re having something smaller so it
所以它只是一点零食但我觉得已经饱了。
is just going to be a little bit of a snack but I think filling enough.
好了,我也很饿。我今早慢跑了很长时间
Alright, I’m also quite hungry as well. I went for a really long jog this morning and
而且我只吃了一点早餐所以我已经准备好自己的一口了。你之前吃过鱼肉馅饼吗?
I had a tiny breakfast so I’m ready for my big bite. Have you ever had a fish cake pasty before?
是,我吃过。我只是试着想起在哪里吃的。我其实想不起来。
Yeah, I have.I’m just trying to remember where it was. I honestly can’t remember. And the
不错的是,你当然可以吃到鱼,但不过分
neat thing about this is that of course you taste the fish but it’s not overpowering.
它就是像油酥点心一样
It’s definitely like a pastry as well too.
所以接下来我们尝尝这个。这是个葡萄牙肉馅卷饼。而且它和
So next up we’re trying this. This is a Portuguese empanada. And it is quite different from the
我在阿根廷吃过的半月形点心完全不同。这更像一个
ones I’ve had in Argentina which are usually half moon shaped. This is more like a little
小派。而且很明显它又一次塞入了鳕鱼。所以我之前从没有
miniature pie. And apparently it is stuffed once again with cod fish. So I’ve never had
尝过鳕鱼肉馅卷饼。让我们看看。啊,那真是独特。
a cod fish empanada before. Let’s see. Yeah, that’s pretty unique. What does it look like
它里面长什么样?看看那里。我觉得讲真那不仅仅是鱼。
inside? Have a look in there. I think there is more than fish in there to be honest. Perhaps
或许是土豆。所以它看起来尝起来像鳕鱼、土豆、甚至或许
potatoes. So it looks like and tastes like cod fish, potatoes and maybe even a little
有一点菠菜。那真的很棒。
bit of spinach. It’s really nice.
最后但不是最不重要的。有些东西必须得最后尝所以让我们试试这个。
And last but not least. Well something had to be picked last so let’s try this one. So
这是我们刚刚在柜台上看到的东西,并且看起来,嘿,那是鳕鱼。
this is something that we just saw on the counter and like hey that’s cod. Let’s try
让我们试试,嗯。
it. Mmmm.
这是我最喜欢的一个。你觉得这个尝起来像什么?它像
This is my favorite one. You know what this one tastes like? It tastes like cod fish Korean
鳕鱼韩钱。它像韩国薄烤饼。它真的很脆很好吃。这个太赞。
jeon. It’s like the Korean pancakes. It is really crispy and really tasty. This is awesome.
你会喜欢这个的。所以那是磨鱼或涂上面包屑烹制的?是,
You’re going to like this one. So is that battered fish or is it breaded? Yeah, it is
它是磨成的。或者它只是油炸过的。它被磨过油炸过而且外面很脆。
battered. Or is it just fried? It’s battered and fried and crispy on the outside.
好了,所以现在是公布这些Bacalhau制小零食的价格的时候了。
Alright, so now it is time for a price point for those little snacks made out of Bacalhau.
是的,我们总共花6欧元买了这些东西。
Yeah, we picked up those four tasty little treats for 6 Euros total. And what was wonderful
而且很棒的是我们只是把它们带到这个距我们的BNB两分钟路程的小公园
is that we just took them to this nice little park which is a two minute walk from our Air
并且在树荫下享用它们。
BNB and enjoyed eating them in the shade.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

收集自网络

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CxU6Vobfdw

相关推荐