ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

觉醒:别再说“但是” – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

觉醒:别再说“但是”

AWAKENING - Motivational Video

我们大多浑噩度日 假装
Most of us, go through life pretending…
我们没有任何目标 野心 和愿望
That we don’t have any special goals or ambitions or desires…
但在内心深处我们想要的更多
When really deep down inside we do really want more.
我们压抑自己 我们用这些话将自己困在箱子里
We block ourselves, and we use this words almost like we where in a trans.
我们像梦游般度日
Like we sleepwalking through life.
我们找借口放弃梦想
That we find ways to cancel our dreams,
我们有很多事情想做 有很多地方想去 有很多事情想要经历
A lot of things we want do, a lot of places we would like to go, a lot of things we would like to experience
然后我们却止于“但是”
and we just stop at ‘but’…
“但是”使你躲在恐惧后面
‘but’ will cause you to hide out behind fear
“但是”让你想出各种借口
‘but’ will cause you to come out with all type of excuses
明明你的努力有效 却使你放弃为梦想努力
that you can validate your in action and not acting on your dream
“但是”是梦想杀手
‘but’ is a dream killer
但大多数人 你知道他们怎么做的吗?
But most people, you know what they do?
大多数人平庸度日 碌碌无为 直至坟墓
Most people go through life quietly and safely tiptoeing to the early grave.
我们被压抑了
We’ve been holding back,
我们有梦想却没有行动 我们不敢为想做的事冒险
we have ideas that we don’t act on. Things we want do, we afraid to take a chances.
甚至人们都不知道想做的是什么 就已经说了“不”
A lot of people say ‘No’ to things that they don’t even know what they are saying ‘No’ to.
不要让“但是”把你困在角落
Don’t allow ‘but’ to keep you in the corner.
有很多人
There are a lot of people,
他们说:
who say:
“但是我已经
‘But I tried once
尝试过一两次了……
or twice…
然而那没有用”
and it didn’t work out’.
他们用这当借口
And so they use that as an excuse
再也没从角落出来
not to ever come out again.
即使没有用 即使经历过失败
Even if things don’t work out, even if I experienced to feel a failure…
但这些并没有使我成为一个失败者
that doesn’t make me a failure
堕落和失败完全不同
It’s a difference between falling and being failure
如果努力没有见效 如果你没有得到想要的结果 没关系
If things don’t work out, if you don’t produce the result that you want, that’s all.
但是不要因此就怀疑你自己
But DON’T CONFUSE WHO YOU ARE with THE RESULT THAT YOU PRODUCE.
无论何时何地 竭尽所能 永不满足
Do what you can, where you are with what you have and never be satisfied.
不要自满
Don’t get satisfied with yourself!
你必须时常记住 无论何时何地 你可以得到更多 你值得得到更多
Always know, that wherever you are you can enjoy more, that you deserve more.
为什么不现在下定决心呢?你将拓宽你的世界
Why don’t you decide now, that you going to expand your world,
别人能不断学习 你也能
that if other people can learn, you can learn too.
如果你为你的梦想努力
If you are working on your dream,
一定有想放弃的时刻
sure there will be times you want to give up,
一定会有被击倒 被找到弱点的时刻
sure there will be times that life will knock you down and kept you on the blind side.
但是面临挑战时要坚持下去
But the challenge is to hold on.
如果你执着不屈 全世界都会站在你这边
And if you hold on tenaciously I said that universe is on your side.
如果你没有下定决心为自己的梦想努力
See, If you don’t decide to act on your dream,
如果你没有下定决心过自己想要的生活
if you don’t decide to make a decision to live your life,
如果你没有下定决心直面自己的恐惧
if you don’t decide to step into your fears,
如果你没有下定决心好好过这一生
if you don’t decide to say Yes to your life…
生活也不会好好待你
It will never work for you.
你的选择决定了你的生活!
You gotta live what’s in you!
生命如此短暂 难以预料
Life is just too short and unpredictable.
但是我们却说
But what are we saying,
“明日复明日 明日何其多” 不!
‘but there always be tomorrow’… oh no.
你不能保证 你永远能见到明天的太阳
There is no guarantee, that you gonna show up tomorrow.
生活总有意外……
Always something there…
为什么你不能继续前行
To build a case, why you can’t move on,
为什么你不能更上一个台阶 为什么你不能展现你的优秀
why you can’t go to the next level, why you can’t begin to manifest your greatness.
为什么你不能开始过自己想要的生活
Why you can’t begin to live life on your terms.
你可能会说“不值得”
That’s you gonna say ‘It’s not worth it’,
是的 这句话就在那里等你
Yes, that’s gonna be right there for you!
当着你的面 告诉你“回去吧”
It’s gonna be on your face, telling you to ‘go back’!
所以如果你想做某件事 如果你正在考虑想做某件事
So if you want do something, if you thought about something you want to do,
只管向前
take head-on.
生活将从此不同
And life will never be the same again.
为梦想而活
LIVE YOUR DREAM!
在你的一生中有可能将所有的梦想都变成现实吗?
Is it possible for you to have all your dreams become a reality in your life time?
是的 有可能
Yes, it is possible!
但是你真正应该扪心自问的是:
But real question shoud be ask yourself is:
我已经下定决心了吗?
Have you made the decision?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

觉醒吧!其实我们想要的更多!下定决心,全世界都会支持你!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

未闻花名

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDf757QwXpk

相关推荐