ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

怎么对付脚气 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么对付脚气

Athlete's Foot | How To Cure Athlete's Foot | Athlete's Foot Cream (2019)

Athlete’s foot time to say goodbye to it
脚气 是时候向它说再见了
Let’s talk about treatments and some preventions
我们来探讨一下治疗及预防措施
So you don’t need to be
你不需要成为
a professional athlete to suffer from athlete’s foot
一个受脚气之苦的专业竞技运动员
In fact it’s a common fungal infection
事实上 脚气是个普遍的真菌感染现象
that affects many young people and adults
影响着很多年轻人和成年人
Athlete’s foot usually appears on the skin in between of the toes
脚气通常在脚趾间出现
But it can appear elsewhere on the feet
但也会在脚上其他地方出现
Now the symptoms include itchy white patches between the toes
脚气的症状有 脚趾间出现发痒的白斑
red sore and flaky patches on the feet
脚上出现发痛且易剥落的红斑
and your skin may even crack and bleed.
甚至脚上的皮肤还会破裂流血
Now I want put some pictures up of these athlete’s foot
现在 我想提供一些脚气的图片
but I know that some people get a little funny with feet.
但我知道有些人的脚有点滑稽
So what I’ve done is Ieft a link in the description blow
所以我在下面的视频详情里留了链接
with useful pictures of the symptom about these foot.
和“有用”的脚气症状的图片
Now let’s move onto treatment followed by prevention tips
预防提示之后 我们来看看治疗建议
which I think is really helpful and useful
我认为这些建议非常有用
Now athlete’s foot is unlikely to get better on itself
脚气不大可能会自己好转
but you afaid not.
但是你不要担心
Because you can buy many antifungal
因为你可以从药房买到很多
creams sprays or powders for it from your pharmacy
抗真菌乳膏 喷雾或者粉末
Some of the most common antifungal treatments
一些最普通的抗真菌药物有
Terbinafine Itraconazole and Clotrimazole
特比萘芬 伊曲康唑和克霉唑
Now it’s really important you always read information leaflet control them
经常阅读治脚气的药品说明书
and you always speak to your pharmacist about them
常和药师讨论怎么治脚臭很重要
now how you apply these antifungal treatments
运用这些抗真菌治疗的方式不同
can make a big difference on how effective they are.
其效果会有很大的区别
So before you actually apply it to the area
所以在你实际用药之前
Make sure you clean and dry the area throughly before
确保彻底清洁并擦干患处
applying it as directed by your pharmacist
然后再按照药师的指示用药
Now it’s time for my pro tip
现在是我的职业建议时间
So you’ve been using antifungal treatment of these
(如果)你一直进行抗真菌治疗
cream spray or powder whichever
用这些乳膏啊喷雾啊粉末啊 随便哪个
and you feet looking great now
现在你的脚看起来很好
the athlete’s foot completely gone
脚气也完全治好了
at this point don’t stop use antifungal treatment okey?
这个时候不要停止使用抗真菌药 好吗?
Use it for additional two weeks
你要再多用两周
and this going help preventing athlete’s foot for coming back.
(因为)这将有助于防止脚气复发
And that was my pro tip I hope you like it.
这是我的建议 希望你能采纳
Now some antifungal creams also contain hydrocortisone.
目前一些抗真菌乳膏也包含氢化可的松
Hydrocortisone is a steroid
氢化可的松是一种类固醇
which is useful when the skin is red angry and inflamed.
它有助于缓解皮肤红肿发炎症状
But I’d leave this to your pharmacist to advise you on
但需要你的药剂师来建议你使用它
as they’re able to tell you
因为他们可以就你的情况
whether it’s useful for your condition or not.
来告诉你它是否有用
Now there are certain situations
有几种情况下患有脚气
which you see your doctor immediately for athlete’s foot
你应该马上去看医生
such as being diabetes having a weakened immune system and many more.
例如糖尿病 免疫力差或者其他更多情况
But what I will do is
但我会把所有情况列成清单
I’ll leave a full list in the description below
放在下面的视频详情里
which I want everyone to read.
我希望大家好好阅读一下
So that’s the end of treatments
那么治疗就到此为止了
Now let’s move on to how you can prevent getting
接下来我们看看如何预防脚气
and spreading athlete’s foot to other people.
或(避免)把脚臭病传染给其他人
Now fungus love warm moist environments
真菌喜欢潮湿温暖的环境
so the number one most important thing that you can do is
所以你应该做的第一件即最重要的事是
to keep your feet clean and dry.
使你的脚保持干净 干燥
Now let’s move onto the rest of tips.
现在我们来看看剩下的建议
So this no point in threating you from athlete’s foot
如果你能坚持避免脚处于潮湿环境
if you constantly replace them by placing them in damp.
那就没有患上脚气的可能了
And fungus infect your footwear
另外 真菌会感染你的鞋子
so change your Footwear on a regual basis.
所以你要有规律地换鞋
So your work shoes have a few of them
你要准备几双工作鞋
your gym shoes have a few of them and rotate.
几双运动鞋并且换着穿
Now it’s a shame that I stick in a mountain at the moment
惭愧的是 我现在待在山上
otherwise I’d walked you through my shoe rotation.
不然我会带你看看我鞋子的轮换顺序
But anyway what I do is
但不管怎样 我做的是
I rotate the shoes throughout the week.
一周轮换一遍鞋子
I do’t wear the same shoes every day
我不会天天穿相同的鞋
I leave 24 to 48 hours before I wear shoe again
我会隔一到两天再穿同样的鞋
that way it has enough time to dry.
那样鞋子就足够干燥
Tip 2 now if you have to wear the same footwear the day after
第二 如果你第二天不得不穿同样的鞋子
let’s say on holiday like how I am now.
好比度假时 就像现在我所做的
Then dry the footwear out using a hairdryer
我会用吹风机把鞋子吹干
but leave it on a cold setting
但是(记住)设为冷风模式
You can also take the insole that’ll help it dry quicker.
你也可以把鞋垫拿出来 这样会干得更快
Tip 3 make sure that your footwear isn’t too tight
第三 确保你的鞋子不是很紧
so don’t tie the laces too tight.
不要把鞋带绑太紧
Because your toes are gonna be stuck together.
因为你的脚趾会被挤在一起
It’s gonna get warm and it’s gonna get damp
然后会变暖 变湿
and the fungus is gonna grow there.
真菌就会在那生长
So invest in some wider Footwear if that helps or
所以 尽量买一些宽松的鞋子或者
don’t tie your laces too tight and let your feet breathe.
不要把鞋带绑得太紧 好让你的脚呼吸
Tip number 4 flip-flops make sure you
第四条建议 无论在哪里
wherever your feet may be barefoot
确保你可能光着脚时穿拖鞋
so in the showers in the gym changing rooms
比如在浴室 在健身房更衣室
in the hotel in the swimming pool wherever.
在旅馆 在游泳馆或其他地方
It’s good make sure you don’t spread a fungal infection
这样既能保证(你的脚臭)不会传染给别人
and also you don’t catch a fungal infection.
又能保证(你的脚)不被真菌感染
I believe this is quickly becoming a footwear ad
我想这可能很快变成一个拖鞋广告
but it’s important.
但(穿拖鞋)真的很重要
Also make sure you share footwear either.
同样确保 不要和别人混穿
Tip 5 make sure you dry your feet carefully
第五 确保仔细擦干你的脚
especially in between of the toes.
尤其是每个脚趾中间
Also try and avoid synthetic socks
还有 避免穿合成袜子
because they make your feet sweat more.
因为它们会让你的脚出更多汗
So instead wear cotton socks silk socks wollen socks
取而代之的是 穿棉袜 丝袜 羊毛袜
these will all help them sweat less
(因为)它们没那么容易让脚出汗
also make sure you change your socks daily with fresh clean ones.
还有确保每天换干净的袜子穿
Tip 6 Athlete’s foot is very contagious
第六 脚臭病是有传染性的
so to help preventing from spreading please follow these tips.
所以为了防止传染(给别人)请采纳这些建议
And also don’t share socks clothes footwear
另外不要和别人共用袜子 衣服 鞋子
towels anything like that.
毛巾以及任何其他私人物品
Last of the video I hope this video helps you.
视频的最后 我希望它能帮助到你
See you next week.
下周见
Hey guys thanks for watching this week’s video
谢谢观看这周的视频
make sure to click like follow
确保像下面一样已点赞
or subscribe button now
或者现在按下订阅键
to stay up to date with new weekly videos
期待我下周的更新吧
This is a teleportation scene
这是一个心灵传动场景
whoever watches this is what is this guy doing.
不管谁看到都会想这个家伙在干嘛
See Anna when you work with the pros it’s efficient
看到安娜 你照我的话做 就会有效
Boom boom boom boom boom done done
哈哈哈 没了
Could be a bear in this bush over here
这里的灌木丛里可能有一头熊
Flippity floppity flippity flop flop flop flippity flop
拖鞋
Flippity flop flop flippity flippity, hello
拖鞋 你好
So have a few different [Applaud]
所以有一些不同……
Tip number four
第四条建议

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍对脚气的治疗以及预防

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Selena

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynFMDMJtmg0

相关推荐