未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

哮喘

Asthma

《核心医媒》
哮喘
Asthma is a lung disease that inflames and narrows your airways.
哮喘是一种会使呼吸道狭窄或伴发炎的肺部疾病
Normally, as you inhale air moves freely through your trachea, or windpipe
通常情况下 人们吸气时 空气能在你的气管内自由流动
then through large tubes called bronchi
先流入较粗的管道 它被称为支气管
smaller tubes called bronchioles
然后流入细一些的 叫做细支气管
and finally into tiny sacs called alveoli.
最后进入叫做肺泡的许多小囊泡里
Small blood vessels, called capillaries, surround your alveoli.
缠绕着肺泡的小血管被称为毛细血管
Oxygen from the air you breathe passes into your capillaries
空气中的氧气部分进入毛细血管
then carbon dioxide from your body passes out of your capillaries into your alveoli
接着 体内的二氧化碳从毛细血管排入肺泡
so that your lungs can get rid of it when you exhale.
这样一来 呼气时 你的肺就可以将它排出
Your bronchioles expand when the air is warm, moist,
当空气温暖湿润

allergy causing substances called allergens.
支气管就会扩张
When air is cold or dry,
当空气又冷又干
or contains irritants or allergens,
或是含有刺激物或变应原
your bronchioles contract.
支气管就会收缩
If you have asthma,
如果你患有哮喘
your airways are frequently inflamed and swollen.
你的呼吸道会经常发炎并肿胀
Certain substances can cause you are inflamed airways to overreact even more,
某些物质会使呼吸道发炎反应过度
resulting in an asthma attack.
导致哮喘发作
Triggers of asthma attacks are slightly different for everyone,
每个人哮喘发作的诱因略有不同
but usually include:
但通常包括以下这些:
outdoor irritants and allergens,
室外刺激物以及变应原
such as pollen
比如 花粉
indoor irritants and allergens,
室内刺激物以及变应原
such as mold
比如 霉菌
and cockroach droppings
以及蟑螂粪便
food allergens,
食品过敏原
such as fish
比如 鱼类
and conditions,
还有一些特殊情境下
such as respiratory infections
比如 呼吸道感染
strong emotions
强烈的情绪波动

coughing, wheezing,
咳嗽 气喘
shortness of breath, and tightness in your chest.
气短 以及胸闷
During an asthma attack (also known as a bronchospasm) the muscles around your airways tighten
哮喘发作时周围的肌肉会收缩 (又称支气管痉挛)
and the airway wall becomes more swollen.
呼吸道内壁愈发肿胀
Your airways also produce thick mucus that narrows them even more
而呼吸道分泌的稠密的粘液会让它更加狭窄
making it hard for you to breathe.
最终让你难以呼吸
If you have asthma, your doctor may prescribe medications to reduce:
如果你有哮喘 医生可能会给你开一些药
inflammation in your airways,
用来减轻呼吸道的炎症
constriction of the muscles surrounding your airways,
缓解其内壁的收缩
or mucous secretion in your airways.
或是减少呼吸道黏液的分泌
During an asthma attack
哮喘发作时
you may need to use a short-acting rescue medication
你可能需要使用一种短效抢救药物
called a bronchodilator.
叫做支气管扩张器
This medication causes your airway muscles to relax quickly
这种药能使你的呼吸道肌肉快速放松
and provide symptom relief within minutes.
并在几分钟内缓解症状
Since there is no cure for asthma,
由于目前没有治愈哮喘的方法
the goal is to prevent you from having asthma attacks
为了预防哮喘发作
by using long-acting, anti-inflammatory control medications.
只能使用一些长效抗炎抑制类药物
If you take them every day, they will reduce the inflammation of your airways
每天都服用的话 有助于减轻呼吸道的炎症
making them less sensitive to triggers of asthma attacks.
让它对哮喘发作的诱因不那么敏感

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

该视频概述了何为哮喘,哮喘的症状和诱因,以及各种短效抢救和长效抗炎抑制药物,教你如何预防哮喘发作.快来涨知识吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Erithacus rubecula

审核员

审核员LG

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aK76DoxKGk

相关推荐