ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

从破产到热销:艺术家的逆袭 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

从破产到热销:艺术家的逆袭

Artist Went From Bankruptcy To Viral Sensation

这个艺术家是怎样做到从生意破产到引起轰动的
How this artist went from bankruptcy to viral sensation?
认识一下菲利克斯· 森普
Meet Felix Semper.
2008年的我还是个建筑商和开发商
I used to be a builder and developer back in 2008 .
在房地产危机最严重的时候
When the housing crisis was at its worst.
我生意失败不得不宣告破产
I lost my business, I had to declare bankruptcy
然后从头来过
and I had to start again. I had to figure out
我必须要想明白我要怎样度过余生
what I was gonna do with my life.
在内心深处我一直是个艺术家
I was always an artist at heart, I’ve always
总是把艺术融入我所做的一切
incorporated art into everything I did.
终于 我决定
And eventually, I decided that
假如我要在生活中做出改变
if I was going to make a difference in life
并且是在职业生涯的后期才起步
and I was going to make a difference so late in my career
那么我必须创造一些不同凡响的
that I had to create something totally radical
史无前例的东西
totally new that no one had ever seen before.
制作雕像需要数月的努力
The sculptures can take months of work.
为了创造出这些雕像
In order to create my sculptures
首先我需要将一叠纸粘起来
I have to first start qluing sheets of paper
直到和我预想中雕像的高度一样
into as high as I think my sculptures are going to be
一般到大概3英尺高
normally about three feet.
然后我开始雕刻 切去纸张
I start to carve, I take away paper
为此需要用上我特制的工具
by using certain tools that I’ve developed for this.
当我拿走这些纸的时候
Once I start to take away these papers
这些半身像或者其他我灵机一动的作品
and start getting the shape of the sculpture
开始展现它们的雏形
of the bust or whatever the item that I’m inspired to do.
接着就进行最终的打磨成型
Then I start to finally sand it
赋予它最后的形状
and get it into a final shape
最后上色 一旦有了色彩
then paint it,once the paint goes on
雕像就有了自己的生命
then the sculpture takes a life of his own .
菲利克斯的作品在全球各地展出
Felix’s work has been exhibited around the word.
对于渴望成为艺术家的人 我的建议是
The advice I would have for aspiring artists
做你自己 敢于创造 与众不同
is to just be yourself, create, be different.
不要盲从其他人
Don’t follow any other people out there,
不要拘泥于任何规则 制定你自己的规则
Don’t follow any rules, just make your own rules.
创造艺术 因为你热爱艺术
Create art because you love art,not because you want to do
而不是因为想赚钱或者其他理由
you want to make money or whatever.
凭着对艺术的热爱来创造作品
Just create it because of the love that you have for it
我相信你一定能成功
and I think you’ll be successful.
雕像的最终成品价值上千美元
The final sculptures can cost thousands of dollars.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从破产的房地产商到畅销艺术家,菲利克斯经历了什么?如何做一名成功的艺术家?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

-太早

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIdE_hLpi30

相关推荐