ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

巴厘岛之旅#1:抵达巴厘岛 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

巴厘岛之旅#1:抵达巴厘岛

ARRIVING IN BALI

Louis的乐趣
FUN FOR LOUIS
香港,中国
HongKong, China
早上好朋友们
Good morning guys!
欢迎来到香港
Welcome to HongKong.
我们刚从洛杉矶大概飞了15个小时到这里
We just flew for like 15 hours from LA.
我的座位不是靠近出口(所以空间很小)
And I didn’t have an exit row
所以 那是个挑战 但我们扛过来了
so it was a challenge, but we survived.
在跳上去巴厘岛的飞机之前
And we’ve now got a two and half hour layover
我们有两个小时的转机时间
before jumpping on a fly to Bali.
而且我都等不及了
and I cannot wait.
还好 幸运的是
Well, thankfully
我在休息室按摩了一小会儿
I managed to get little massage quickly in the lounge.
吃了些早点
I got some breakfast.
现在 我们…
and now, we…
…要去乘下一趟飞机了
…are jumping on a fly.
我不知道我们要飞到的那个机场的名字
I donnot know the name of the airport we’re flying to
你知道我们要飞哪个机场吗?
Do you know the name of airport we are flying to?
反正它在巴厘岛上
It’s in Bali, basically.
登…..登巴萨 开始登机了
Den…DenPasar.It’ boarding now, so…
所以 是登巴萨机场
Dengpasar
时间刚好
Perfect timing
给你
Here.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-谢谢 在这 拿好- 谢谢你
–Thank you–.thank you!-Here you go.
我们的位置还不错。呃,我们看到位置有点小。
Yeah! We got some good seats.
喔 有放腿的空间 那我就舒坦了
Oh, proper legroom. Um…I’m certainly sorted.
我在飞机上遇见了一群观众
Guys, I’ve met a bunch of viewers in the plane.
哈哈,大家好!
Hey, guys!
哈哈
HHAHA!
我们要试…我们要试着拍一张集体照
We’re gonna try…we’re gonna attempt to do a group
我不知道我们要怎么拍
but I donnot know how we are gonna do
如果这样不行 我们可以分别照个人的照片
If this doesn’t work, we could do individual photos
– 好 好- 我们可以吗?
– yeah, yeah- can we?
当然
yea
好 那有位空姐
OK ,we…you got a fly attendent
她可以帮我们照
-she is gonna take it
这太棒了
This is amazing!
哈哈……
Hahah…
谢谢你
thank you
不错
Yes!
-照的还行吗?- 是的
-does it work?-yeah
先生再见
Goodbye Sir
再见
Goodbye!
我们现在已经到了印尼巴厘岛的登巴萨机场
So, we have landed in Denpasar,Bali, Indonesia.
而且
and…
我很兴奋 我很兴奋我们的飞行都结束了
I’m excited, I’m excited that our flys are over,and…
而且令人惊讶的是它并没有我预想的那么糟糕
amazingly, that wasn’t as bad as…as I was anticipating.
但是
but…
我感觉很好 很高兴
oh, I feel good, I feel glad for this
坐飞机终于结束了
It’s finished.
现在 我们要……
And now we are gonna…
找个方式去和索亚和安吉利克在我们要住的别墅碰面
find a way to go meet Sawyer and Angelique at our villa
他们在那儿等着呢
that they are waiting at
我们不知道到哪里能打到车
We don’t know where to get the taxi
或是否我们应该租辆车
or wether we should rent a car
嗯……
hmm…
我们现在要去想想
We’re gonna go figure it out now
我已经有了手机卡 这是我每到不同的地方优先考虑要准备好的
So I managed to get SIM card which is my first priority when I land places
我有28GB的数据流量可以用
I got 28GB of data
非常满意
Pretty happy about that
我还为接下来的一个星期租好了车
And I’ve also rented a car for the week
尽管这里好多地方都可以乘电摩托到处转
Althought a lot of places over here are expected to get around on the scooter
但我觉得我们有好多行李 又是四个人
I think because we got bags and that’s four of us.
而且我们还想去不同的地方看一看
and we wanna go and explore different places.
我觉得这可能是更好的选择
I feel like this could be the better option.
但 好吧 到时看吧
But, well, we’ll see.
我们到这个周末再看 看看我们能用上多少
We’ll see at the end of the week, see how much we use it
好了 这就是我们要用一个星期的车
Alright, this is gonna be our car for next week.
对,就是那个
Yeah, that’s the one.
谢谢
thank you!
如果打出租到每个地方可能会更便宜些
it may have worked up cheaper getting taxes from place to place,
但对我来说 有车去哪都行的自由就是完胜
but the freedom of having your own car for me is unbeatable.
这意味着 在任何时候 没计划的情况下 我们可以即兴做些事情
It means, at any point, without much planning, we can just do spontaneous things.
我们可以随时停下 说“哦 咱们去看看那儿的瀑布”
We can stop off, be like, “ah let’s check out that waterfall”
如果那地方很偏远 我们就不必在那里下车
if it was somewhere really remote, we don’t have to be dropped off there.
如果下雨了 我们不会被淋着
if it starts raining, we’re not gonna get caught
要是骑电摩就得淋雨 像Raya说的上次那样
On the…on little scooters like Raya did last time, she said.
是的
Yeah
所以 这是个很好的壳
So it’s a good shell.
到这你觉得兴奋吗?
Are you excited to be here?
我好像…就像上次一样 一到这里我就开始兴奋了
I’m…like literally the second l got here last time
我当时就想 “Louis必须来看看 我迫不及待的想给他看看这里”
I was like, “Louis needs to see this, I can’t wait to show it to him.”
是我的最爱之一
It’s one of my favourite places ever.
音乐
#music#
谢谢 ……没拿到
Thank you. …no
也许…哦…我想是找回的零钱
perhaps…Oh…it’s change, I think
-没零钱了-哈哈…..
– I don’t have change left- Hahahahh…
这是在演“Louis 的尴尬遭遇”
so, play “Louis’ Awkward Encounter”
哈哈哈哈……
hahahahh…
– Raya- 朋友们
– Raya!-Y’all!
-你们好-哈哈哈~
-Hi-Yeahaha~
– 你们到了 我们在等你们- 哈哈
-Ah~ you got here, we’re waiting for you–haha…
– 你们来了 我太高兴了-我知道
– So happy you’re here!–I know.
能帮我拿着它吗?
Can you hold this?
-跟着我们-好 好的
-Follow us!-OK! Alright.
索亚和安吉利克在主路上碰到了我们
Sawyer and Angelique have met us in the main road.
车开的时间比我希望的要长一些
That drive took a little bit longer than we hoped,
但是我们到这了 而且我现在很饿
but we’re here now and I’m hungry
我现在很兴奋要看到我们的别墅了
I, now, am excited about seeing our villa.
大家好
Y’all~
Fiends here! Friends here!
朋友们到了
太好了! 你们好吗?
Alright! How are you?
– 路途累了吧?- 是啊
– Tired from your travel?–Yeah
– 从哪儿过来的 哥们儿?- 洛杉矶
-Where are you coming from, man?-LA. LA.
是吗?
are you?
大概26个小时
It’s like twenty six hours
你好吗
How are you?
这们有个特别好的消息
Well,we have really good news!
是吗?
Yeah~?
喔 你们在这 我们太兴奋了
Ah! so excited you guys are here!
兄弟 我们不仅坐了26小时 我们坐的是经济舱 放腿的地方都没有
Bro, we didn’t just do twenty-six hours, we did economy, not even legroom ride.
我们也是那样过来的
That’s what we did.
就像抽筋了一样
It was like cramped
-你比我块头大多了 真的- 看见我的腿了吗? 还感觉有点儿像可裁下去的……
– You’re a lot bigger than I am, really- see? My legs are still like cropped-able that…
– 我本来想试另一条特棒的路线 但要花四千美金- 我知道
– I was gonna try another great routes but i’s 4000 dollars – I know
– 太贵了 接受不了- 我知道
– I can’t do it, I can’t do it.- I know.
– 酷!我想带你看看这别墅 你们会喜欢的- 好
– Cool. l wanna show you the villa. You guys are gonna love it.-Ok.
我帮你拿行李
I’ll help you with your bags
我太兴奋了 哥们儿
I’m so excited, man!
那些人哪儿去了?他们走了吗?还是?
So where are the guys? They left? Or?
他们今天去科莫多岛了
They went to Komodo Dragon Island today
我骑摩托车 所以去不了
which I can’t go ’cause I ride a motor cycle
-他们说 科莫多龙能闻到血味儿然后吃我的脚-它们会追你
– they said like, the Komodo dragons could smell the blood and then eat my feet.- they go for you
– 他们会追你- 是的 而且
– They’d go for you.- yeah, and
– 那我们别去那里- 是啊
– Let’s not do that.- yeah
– 我明早在纹身店有预约 11点去-好
– I made a tattoo appointment for tomorrow morning, I’m going at 11am.- yeah
他要带我们进去看看了
So he’s gonna show us in.
– 欢迎来到天堂- 呵呵
– Welcome to heaven!- hehehh
哈哈
Haha
哇喔!
WOW~
猜猜看这别墅多少钱?
Guess how much to see this whole thing?
四间卧室
Four bedrooms.
一个巨大的厨房 还有我们自己的泳池
a massive kitchen and our own pool
每晚110美金
$110 a night
哇喔!
WOW!
进来吧!
Come on in!
随意选哪间卧室都行
So, feel free to take either of these bedrooms
体贴
Sweet.
– 这是我们一般用的厨房- 这是为什么我爱巴厘岛
– Yes, this is our ordinary kitchen.- this is why I love Bali
都是带空调的
They’re all air conditioned.
– 天哪-是啊 太棒了
– Oh, my Gosh!- I know, it’s amazing.
– 还有为我们准备的电摩托- 真好
– And we have scooters for us,too, so- Yeah
想什么时候开都行
whenever we want it.
真不错!
It’s nice!
这是我们的房间
it’s ours room.
啊!
Ah~
– 我的天呐- 这太伟大了
– Oh! My God!- This is great.
我跟你说了 我一到这就
I told you literally the second I landed
我就知道会是这样的
I smelled like everything about this.
嗯哼
Eh-huh
– 你不知道 Luis-是什么呀
– You’ve no idea, Louis,- Yeah
-这里东西真便宜-是啊
– Things are so cheap here.- Yeah.
– 比如……- 但我现在需要做个按摩
– like…- but I need a massage, that’s what I need.
10美金按摩一个半小时
Ten dollars for an hour and a half.
– 不可能- 就在这条路口
– No.- At the end of this road.
– 好- 她已经做过了
– 15美金
– She’s already got one.- it’s $15
我现在需要有人踩踩我的屁股蛋儿
I need someone to walk on my butt eggs right now.
– 那儿都有人听着 老兄- 哈哈哈……
– and ears in there, dude- hahaha…
-这是起居室对吗?-对
– This is living room, right?- yep
真的是棒呀!
This is really nice!

Right!
这真是……便宜得让人太出乎意料了
It’s just… alright, the mind-blow that this is so cheap!
嘿 路易 你猜怎么着?这里有只家养的蜥蜴藏在冰箱后面
Hey! Luis, guess what? We have a family lizard that hides behind the fridge.
它还是一大只呢
It’s a big lizard too.
哦 它们是壁虎
Oh, they’re geckos.
我看到了一只
I can see one.
那儿有一只跟这个一样大
Over there, these’s one like this big.
– 不可能- 是真的
– No.- Yeah.
有个妈妈和它的孩子在周围跑来跑去的
There’s mama and her babies that are running around,
我们要出去找点晚饭吃了
…gonna head out and find some dinner.
Rya发现了这地方 我们现在开进去
So, Rya spot it. This is where we’re driving in.
我们现在就进去看看
And we’re gonna go in and check it out.
这么多壁虎
So many geckos.
到处都是 老兄 有这么多的…
Everywhere bro, they got so much…
我喜欢!
I love it!
你好
Hello!
太可爱了
This is really cute!
食物已经到了
Food has arrived
这两碗是我的杂拌蔬菜
This is my two bowls of mixed vegetables
我还有更多的吃的马上来
I’ve got some more food coming.
你们喜欢这个餐馆吗?
You guys like in this place?
– 非常好吃- 我真挺喜欢的
-it’s really yummy.- I really like it.
这里是刚刚新开的一家店
They just made an appear to this place ever
我知道
I know.
有只猫在我椅子下面
There’s a cool cat under my chair
喵~
Mew
我和索亚睡前还要编辑几小时的博客视频
Alright, me and Sawyer will be up for a few hours, just editing our vlogs
视频博客们的生活啊!
Ah…vloggers’ lives!
每晚都是这样 很显然
This is every night, obviously.
别让他们看 别让他们知道 哈哈哈
Don’t show, don’t let them know. Hehehh…
外面还在闪电呢
There’s lightning still outside.
开始下雨了
It’s start raining.
实际上已经又雷鸣又电闪的一个小时左右了
Literally it’s been lighting and thundering for like an hour or so
我得试试不淋着雨回屋就行
I only have to trying get to the room without getting rained on.
明天早上见
See you in the morning.
晚安 哥们儿
G’night! Man!
晚安 呃~ 真够湿的
G’night. Ugh..so wet!
对 看看这闪电
Yeah, look at this lightning.
喔!
Wow
疯了
Crazy
你听见这雷声了吗?
You hear that thunder?
我喜欢
I love it!
我甚至都不知道巴厘岛有多少这样的雨季
How many some rainy seasons in Bali right now, I couldn’t even know.
嗯…我想 它可能每隔几天下一次 或者
Um…but I think, that just means, it rains every couple of days or
可能就像 一阵子就过去的那种风暴
maybe like..this like flash, storms
一般都在下午的时候, 然后其他时候都是晴天 不知道是不是这样
during the afternoons and then it’s sunny most of time, I don’t know.
在这真挺好的
Um…it’s still…so good to be here, and
老实说 自从下了飞机我觉得自己变僵尸了
I think, to be honest, I’ve been a zombie since I landed because
因为我的生物钟已经被打乱了
my body o’clock is totally broke.
但这是栋特酷的别墅 而且
But this is a very cool villa, and
至少这些酷壁虎哪儿都是
at least, cool geckos are everywhere
但是…..
but…
看 呆那儿呢
Look, look, hanging out..
我喜欢壁虎的是
The thing I love about geckos is
他们吃苍蝇 蚊子还有那些你不喜欢看到的小虫子
They eat flies, mosquitos and the little bugs that you don’t want them hanging around
所以(它们很棒)
So.
他们在照看我们
They look after us.
好了 明天我会带你多看一些
Alright, I’ll show you around a bit more tomorrow, and
是的 跟索亚和安吉利克一起 一定会很好玩儿
Yeah, it’ll be really cool time with Sawyer and Angelique
我真的很期待
I’m really looking forward to it.
明早见
see you in the morning
和平 享受你的生活
Peace out. Enjoy your life.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

和Louis一起游巴厘岛:第一天 关键词:长~~~~~途跋涉,大~~~别墅,壁虎,晚餐 与阴雨天

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

瞌睡虫儿

审核员

与光同尘

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVYxbqDcJ00

相关推荐