ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

那些真的是黑头吗? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

那些真的是黑头吗?

Are Those Really Blackheads?

QQs: Are those really blackheads?
提问:那些真的是黑头吗?
If you’re tired of being made to feel bad about your skin getting zit-shamed
那些号称能去掉鼻子上难看粉刺的鼻贴或者洁肤剂的广告
by commercials for lotions or little strips
让你感觉自己皮肤上有粉刺是一件羞耻的事情
that’ll get rid of those unsightly spots on your nose…
如果你烦透了这种糟糕的感觉
then I have some good news for you.
那么 我要告诉你一个好消息
Those ads often refer to those tiny little spot as blackheads,
经常被这些广告称之为黑头的那些小粉刺
but that is not what they are!
根本就不是黑头!
Those are just your normal hair follicles,
而只是你正常的毛囊
doing what they’re supposed to do!
正在做它们的本职工作而已!
Blackheads are a type of non-inflammatory acne,
黑头是一种非炎症型的粉刺
the type that doesn’t make your skin really red and swollen.
这种类型的粉刺 不会让你的皮肤发炎红肿
The medical name for blackheads is open comedones,
黑头的医学名称是 开放性粉刺
a comedo just being a clogged pore.
仅仅就是被堵塞的毛孔而已
And your pores can get clogged because of
毛孔之所以会被堵塞
overproduction by the oil glands in your skin called sebaceous glands.
是由于被称为“皮脂腺”的皮肤油脂腺分泌过盛造成的
Sometimes, the mixture of this natural skin oil — or sebum
有时候 自然的皮肤油脂——或者说皮脂
— along with dead skin cells and bacteria
与死亡的皮肤细胞和细菌一起
builds up and forms a thick plug in a pore,
会在毛孔里累积起来 形成粘稠的堵塞物
instead of being secreted normally.
而没有被正常地分泌出去
And because blackheads are open comedones,
由于 黑头粉刺是开放性的粉刺
all that gunk is being exposed to the air,
因此 粘稠的堵塞物会全部暴露在空气之中
instead of being covered by a layer of skin, like a whitehead.
而不会如同白头粉刺那样 被一层皮肤所覆盖着
This means that the sebum buildup,
这意味着 累积的皮脂
along with the pigment in all those dead skin cells,
和所有那些死亡的皮肤细胞的色素一起
can be oxidized by the air
会被空气氧化
to form a dark, almost black, color.
呈现出暗沉 甚至黑黑的颜色
So if blackheads are caused by a buildup of oily debris,
如果 黑头粉刺是由油脂废弃物累积造成的
what‘s going on with those tiny little spots on your nose?
那么 鼻子上那些小粉刺又是怎么回事?
that you should not be concerned about?
你不应该忧心忡忡吗?
Those spots are different and
那些小粉刺 是另外一回事儿
totally normal features of your skin
它们完全是正常的皮肤特征
called sebaceous filaments.
被称之为 皮脂细丝
And these filaments are just collections of oil and dead skin cells
这些细丝仅仅是由皮肤油脂和死亡的皮肤细胞组成的
that build up around tiny hair follicles
它们聚集在细小的毛孔周围
They tend to be more noticeable on your nose,
鼻子上的皮脂细丝 之所以往往更加显眼
because your pores there are bigger,
这是因为 鼻子上的毛孔更加粗大
and the glands on certain areas of your face tend to produce more sebum.
而面部某些区域的腺体 分泌的皮脂往往会更多
Unlike blackheads, which are clogged pores,
与黑头那种被堵塞的毛孔不同
these filaments are natural products of sebum production,
这些细丝是皮脂分泌的自然产物
and not an infection.
而不是 由于感染造成的
These filaments might actually help your pores secrete sebum more freely.
皮脂细丝实际上可以帮助毛孔更加顺畅地分泌皮脂
And, also unlike blackheads,
另外 和黑头不同的是
they will keep coming back even if you try to squeeze them out,
这些皮脂细丝 即便被你挤了出来 还是会重新产生的
because your sebaceous glands will keep on producing sebum.
这是因为 皮脂腺会持续不断地分泌皮脂
It’s kind of their job.
这就是它们的工作呢
Your skin needs sebum
你的皮肤需要皮脂
to keep itself soft, lubricated and pretty much waterproof.
以便保持皮肤的柔软 润滑 和防水
Now, sebaceous filaments can develop into acne if your skin is not kept clean,
如果你不清洁皮肤 或者 使用会堵塞毛孔的产品
or if you use products that clog your pores.
那么 这些皮脂细丝就会发展成粉刺
Doctors pretty much agree that the worst thing you can do is constantly squeeze blackheads or your sebaceous filaments out,
医生们特别不赞成 人们把黑头或者皮脂细丝不断地挤出来
which can cause inflammation, infection, and even scarring.
这会导致你的皮肤发炎 感染 甚至产生疤痕
So, just let your skin do its thing.
就放任你的皮肤去做它自己的事情吧
Thank you for asking,
感谢你们的提问
and thank you especially to all of our patrons on Patreon
特别感谢Patreon平台上我们的赞助者
who made it possible for us to hire our new staff writer Ceri Riley,
是你们让我们雇用到了全新的写手 凯里·赖利
you wrote this episode
本集视频就是由他创作的
Thank you very much Ceri!
非常感谢凯里
If you want to submit questions to be answered,
如果 你想要向我们提问并获得我们的答复
or get episode a few days before everybody else,
或者 你想要比其他所有人提前几天收看到节目
you can go to patreon.com/scishow.
那么 请登录网址patreon.com/scishow.
And don’t forget to go to youtube.com/scishow and subscribe!

并记得登录网址youtube.com/scishow 订阅我们哟!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

你鼻子上的粉刺真的是黑头吗?一起看看视频来了解你的肌肤吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

翻译爱好者山人乙

审核员

审核员GS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8MZX05wUPY

相关推荐